F

F

Attached: E7D37AB5-12E1-4B72-A61A-2BC982A769FB.jpg (1600x908, 376K)

Is that Monk?
Also, is this suicide? for number three?

Not dead yet, but he has weeks to live. I'm not happy, but this isn't the worst thing either.

one of the only good pundits on Fox
F

Fuck this crowd. He shat on tromp every moment he could, while holding the GOP flag. He is a crony, karma has bid him, he is an ugly fuck who deserves everything he gets. Learn the history of this man before you start trying to spread bullshit about him. Read his actual commentary here. He writes lastly, thanking his friends. He gives a fuck more about doctors That took care of him then their own people in his life. He is thoughtless senseless and in my opinion had no bearing on anything relevant during the entire election. Fuck Krauthammer and all that he is.

nah cancer

Used dictation. Figure it out.

I wonder what having full on jewish neuroticism is like. RIP in piss neocon jew talking head.

Attached: 1527532105175.jpg (438x438, 18K)

Attached: 319A4A10-0795-4014-8A04-B901FEBE9D6B.jpg (640x565, 70K)

The only commentator you guys had that wasnt biased to the fucking bone. Your press is edgy AF!

This.

F

S

Although he did not politically agree with the average Jow Forums tard, he was a highly intelligent man & probably the only one on Fox News who thought for himself

>kikehammer

Attached: no-stock-images_csp3414665.jpg (269x194, 9K)

F

F

I remember watching krauthammer with my grandpa.

Isn't this just a Neo-con kike warhawk?

yes

oh noes a neocon kike is gonna kick it...

Attached: partyhat.gif (160x160, 1K)

>Anthony Bourdain died
>but Krauthammer's going to

I'll call today even

Attached: thinking pretty slowly tbh.png (600x600, 57K)

No, you are an educated faggot. It is a win-win for real patriots. Both of those two men were scum of the earth. You know nothing.

trump curse strikes again

F

>junkie jew who promotes the browning of western countries kills himself like a little pussy
>neocon cripple dying of cancer

The only thing that would make today better is if Ron Perlman ate a shotgun barrel

goodbye, jew

F, based conservative cripple neurologist

S

Krauthammer has been a staunch Zionist and leading member of the Israel Lobby for decades. It's like you people don't remember anything pre-2015. This guy is a kike goon who fed boomers pro-zionist bullshit for ages.

I liked krauthammet until he revealed himself to be an establishment shill in 2016

Goodnight hammer, you were fine for your time but this world has moved beyond you.

Rest well f

Last is most important you giant clown.

Bye Jew! Hopefully all those soldiers that died for ZOG will be waiting for you.

Attached: B9935ADE-8F6E-42F2-962D-E0695FB07548.jpg (358x210, 40K)

>Jewess bag merchant kills self
>Jew-loving international food merchant kills self
>Neocon Jew commentator dies of cancer
Man, can this week get any better?

Hey Bill O'Reilly is that you ?

>jew-loving
um, no, sweetums, his mom was a kike, so he is an actual jew

i thought cancer doesn't exist

One less Jew.

Attached: couragewolf_cancer.jpg (500x488, 50K)

If Bill Kristol walked in front of a train. I promised myself I will go to my local watering whole, make a toast and drink to his bones on the day he dies.

>I leave her the knowledge that I have lived the life I intended

A noble sentiment.

F

Red Robin me on Kate Spade being a Jewess.

GOOD NIGHT BLOODSOAKED WARMONGERING ISRAEL HASBARAT YOU WILL BE MISSED

Fuck the shitposting, this is a good, honorable, decent, brilliant man.

Ultimately, I can't feel that badly for anyone who openly shilled for the Iraq war and neocon foreign policy in general. I don't wish him ill, but he never should have been a "political commentator" given the awful quality of the ideas he espoused. I remember his neocon cheerleading during the Bush years.

Generally a straight shooter, was anti-trump like most other cuckservatives, but hearing his life story and struggle separated him from most other cuckservatives/kikes who have had an easy ride their whole lives. He definitely has had a Strong will to live life to its fullest despite what cards fate dealt him, a true Triumph of The Will.

Also his name always amused me, sorta like the Bear Jew....Krauthammer....he smashes cucked out krauts with sledgehammer of purification.

Pre-emptive F.

I always hated this kike but it is very sad when someone dies like this I don't enjoy hearing about people suffer