Argentina: first country to legalize abortion

on June 13th the congress will pass the bill legalizing abortion. It's the beginning of the end. Other western countries will follow

Attached: 1508194830558.jpg (900x500, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andinia_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=_N9yIRwDinw
youtube.com/watch?v=kFTUrz5M8R4
youtube.com/watch?v=FQUMVjD1wKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for the unborn

>argentina: first country to legalize abortion

It was the soviet union, 1920-1930.

RIP

no one cares catriel

>Argentina
>other first world countrys
WAT

Attached: 1520839489266.jpg (598x467, 80K)

you need to purge your political class

Isn't abortion legal in many other countries? Or this is a special abortion legalization?

He said western

God I hate this country
Fine,let those rancid whores kill they're children in the name of selfishness
Soon enough pic related will happen
Say goodbye to whatever we have left if social cohesion!

Attached: 1527433539258.jpg (480x561, 26K)

I'm not sure what he means either.
The law hasn't been drafted yet.

Its not just your country man, every western country is following the same path

its been prepared and will be enacted on June 13th. Idiot, watch the news, aren't you following the issue at all? On 13th they vote. 60% is in favour so it gets legalized.
Never said first world, I said western and we are afflicted by everything happening in EUrop eand the JEWSA. We have african immigration (along with mestizos), degeneracy and the biggest jew diaspora outside of usa/israel

It's a good thing, after that death penalty should follow

>they rape and impregnate women
>have and abortion
>kill the rapist

Win/win situation

also this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andinia_Plan

we are all being defeated aginst the degeneracy pushed by (((them)))
youtube.com/watch?v=_N9yIRwDinw

He said other WESTERN COUNTRIES.
This obviously doesn't include half gypsy half mongoloid countries.

Attached: sl.jpg (276x280, 24K)

It´s marina abramovic pizzagate tier
youtube.com/watch?v=kFTUrz5M8R4

>first country to legalize abortion

Lol, you actually are one of the last

But what makes it different from other abortion laws on other western countries?

Honestly, I don't even want anybody who would like to abort they're baby to breed anyways so I don't mind, there are more pressing and easy to win battles, this is a stupid hill to die on, but if you can convince me that I hold a brainlet-tier position you are welcome to do so

Attached: Ilovebeingwhite.jpg (960x720, 98K)

their*, my bad

>voluntary eugenics is bad
hmmm

Legal in the USA since 1973 faggot. We're way ahead in Moloch points than you plebs.

Abortion should be mandatory if you cant take care of the kid.

What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=FQUMVjD1wKk

>We have african immigration

What? Why? How could they spin that one? For what reason are niggers coming to Argentina?

Eugenics is only usefuk when you eliminate inferior genetic traits. This is not necessarily the case with abortion

It's not that hard to be better off than africa, they just sell random shit on the street like jewelry, but most of our immigration is from bordering countries, you should look at Chile, sadly they're getting infested with Haitians

>conceiving unwanted children and not being able to raise them are not inferior traits
hmmmmmmm

Attached: cristina_kirchner_comite_judio_americano02.jpg (600x360, 55K)

another bump

Attached: Macri-hillary.jpg (900x612, 64K)

Granted, but how are they getting there, whos shipping them there? Don't you have some sort of border control? People who round them up and shit niggers out?

cant really argue with Shlomo on that one.

>Don't you have some sort of border control? People who round them up and shit niggers out?
Kek, we don't even have those in our ground borders
As for who is shipping them here, the just latch on to any ship that is coming here from africa and never get back in when the ship arrives, that's just some of them though

*rubs hands*

They are bad decisions, but you can't explain the entire human behabour with genetics. Social and cultural factors do their part as well, probably more than genetics. You can argue then that eliminating future poor people isn't bad, but that is not eugenics

Hey man if the logic adds up it dont matter where it comes from.

don't worry
our people are kinda awoke so it will never happen.

Attached: nisman.jpg (624x429, 46K)

sorry but being poor is mostly genetic. there have been many (((studies))) on this subject. there is huge correlation between inherited intelligence and financial success. there are social factors but they are minor, especially when looking at several generations. for example, just look at asian vs african immigrants to the USA.

bullshit if that was true niggers would speak perfect English and other languages where they have lived for centuries.

>niggertina
>western country
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHA

>niggertina
KEKED