Evolution of a Reddit moderator

Not a joke. I actually got these pictures from his Facebook page.

Attached: T_Dumbsford.png (1062x383, 759K)

Attached: 1527733675848.jpg (470x359, 25K)

>retards that frequent libtard shitholes turn into degenerates
woah...

He's still not as fucking gay as a meme flaggot, flaggot.

HILARIOUS

SAVED

WHICH SUB?!?!?

Where's the one with him hanging from a ceiling rafter and a rope around his neck?

Which subreddi?

redditor here

delete hits

Sad.

Too many subreddits to name. Many have a lot of subscribers.

Attached: mod_subs.png (390x1205, 43K)

>He mods the default subreddits

even fucking better

omfg dude this guy is a turbo cuck

but seriously doxxing is not cool.. this is funny but it sets a dangerous precedent and makes it so people are less sympathetic towards us

>people
>sympathetic to us

They're just pictures. I know his name and a good deal about him, but I'm not posting all that. Just these pictures.

Redditors don't like mods either.

How does one person mod this many subreddits? And why even bother?

Now that's not true. They worship mods just like they worship whichever left wing dictator is fashionable this week

yeah i know but doxxing is like violence

it's the same reason terrorism is inneffective.. it just rallies support.. like the police state

people may not like Jow Forums but as long as people on Jow Forums don't do something violent it allows us to keep rhetoric which iis like "ĺook at these oppressive leftist thugs blah blah blah"

terrorism, violence, sschool shootings, doxxing they have MAJOR blowback and now the EU is even trying to censor memes basically so it's even more important that we take the high road

but yeah i thouroughly enjoyed this though

my favorite line was when he said "cop out harder you created a hate speech forum and thats that" and the user replied "be a nigger harder" LOL

im not racist or anything but innapropriate humor is so fucking funny and it's even funnier when people lose their fucking shit.. the sjws have just made no no words even funnier than they used to be

>but seriously doxxing is not cool.. this is funny but it sets a dangerous precedent

Are you even self-aware?

>from an ugly guy to a horrific "woman"

Suicide in less than a year

hahah Boomer incel. I'm a gen z chad lost my v card at 15

seeing some of these trans faggots makes me feel like it could happen to anyone, even me. I hope that doesn't mean I'm more sesseptible but goddamn some, if not most, of these dudes dont even come close to passing

The term reddit fag is not far from reality after all.

This so much.

Attached: 16739392.jpg (482x640, 49K)

I've never understood, is a mod a full time paid job?

That's actually a high degree of passing for a middle age tranny. Very good job. That's your future, resident board trannies.

yeah i know it's wrong

still funny

and more importantly the more this happens the worse people percieve us

*snap*

Reddit is like infinitychan and lets users make their own boards. At a guess, he made most of those reddits and is the sole member of them.

Attached: IMAWGENE MUH SHACK.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Nobody has ever been sympathetic to anybody on the site known as Jow Forums.org since its inception

Attached: memeflag.png (960x390, 199K)

It's just like Wesley Earl ''Lauerlai'' Bailey, except that waste of oxygen ditched his wife and two kids to be a mod on Plebbit and to troon out. The Kiwis have a very thorough file on that wastrel.

reddit being homosexual
>truely shocking i know

Attached: nazi1 gif.gif (245x230, 871K)

Of course not.

Look at this fucking guy. Do you think he has anything going on in his life? Of course he doesn't. His whole sense of self is derived from pats in the back by strangers on the internet, pats which are due to acting out on sexual fetishes.

Internet boards in general need full time modding but sane, sensible people (who would make the best mods) are often working or with friends or family and can't be assed to moderate a board of people posting shit. They have better and/or more productive things to do.

So these faggots end up running the conversation.

Attached: 1pfqby.jpg (160x225, 9K)

doxing for them
>gets a sad sad fluff piece on the MSM
doxing for us
> fired
>wife leaves you
>kids took
>career ruined

come on now nigger... we going to dox every fucking leftist piece of shit pulse more
>the cuck stops here

Attached: m1.jpg (720x720, 100K)