Is there anything more childish, gay, attention whoring, inmature and stupid than self-harm?

Is there anything more childish, gay, attention whoring, inmature and stupid than self-harm?

Attached: self-harm-scars-2.jpg (692x466, 56K)

probably not man

live streaming suicide

being a homosexual and/or tranny

this thread

Caring about retards who cut themselves.

Depends on why it's done

The samurai would never show a leg that has no scar, for example.

An emo kid will do it because mummy and daddy says they can't go to a concert or something.

being an atheist

would anyone have the balls to slice themselves up like that tho? not me

being OP's mom

Efterbliven.

Christian or Pagan? Use your brain. Religion ha always andwill always be a tool for the elite to control you.

I tried it once, and I really don't understand why anyone would get addicted to it. Hurt like hell and didn't make me feel better

christian, and no, jesus is real. no one is controlling me.

self flagellation i can kinda respect if done for religious or just to toughen oneself up

but to show someone else for attention or approval voids it's legitamacy

Same. Darker times, and I was stupid enough to believe from the fuckers on Tumblr that it might help.

Hating Jesus
Making your mother cry
Peaceful protesting

whining.

So much this brother, we should be a godless society like the clean and sane democracy of the Weimar Republic. Anonymous, we never forget we never forgive. Regards. Heads off the elite!!

I unironically have an arm that looks like this, and a second arm that is fairly close to saturation. Obviously they are all white and healed by now, it has been years. It wasn't for attention, no one ever really saw. I was just ill and it was when I was a teenager before I had access to intoxicants, it was a kind of rush and if something was bothering me or I was feeling immense guilt, it would put that to rest.

I later got into opiate usage but I'm now out of that and happy/ clean. The only thing that separates me from a normal person now is the fact I always have to wear long sleeves as people catching a glimpse of it and assuming that it was done for attention is kinda uncomfortable.

People who used to scratch themselves and then show off the scars all day when I was younger really pissed me off desu.

Depends on if it's for Slayer or not.

>actually falling for the "cut yourself" meme

Attached: 1273788174.jpg (317x267, 21K)

Yes, not being able to understand why people self harm. You would truly have to be a brainlet.

This is essentially variant Münchhausen syndrome. Run away from these people.

no. My first real GF was a bi polar cunt who cut herself every time she lost an argument. She was a stupid southern girl named ANGIE SUP CUNT you are probably too stupid to find pol anyway.

She would do retarded shit and when called on it after she would fail to justify it because she is too retarded for logic she would start cutting herself.

Ever fought with a bi polar bitch trying to take a knife from her? Wouldn't recommend.

I don't even believe in god but i still thank him for miscarriages.

If a bitch self harms. RUN. Let the bitch kill herself and wash your hands. She will take you out too if you don't.

bi polar women are to be avoided at all costs. They are not worth interacting with much less having a relationship with.

If i triggered a bi polar cunt into cutting herself: GOOD. Do your neck next cunt.

lol "hating Jesus"

Attached: 1528174749447.jpg (960x541, 143K)

it's not about thinking you did it for attention, female.

It's about knowing that you are a crazy cunt and if you roll the dice by letting you into someones life you will ruin some aspect of it eventually.

That is why it is awkward. They realized they can not trust you as a sane human and have to figure out how to ghost you without you going insane at them.

My sister has schizophrenia and said she did it to distract herself from delusions. She also cut the skin of her throat and neck few times.

She's better now.

I did this once when I was a teen, when my coursework was stressing me the fuck out, this was back in the early 2000s, when I would see people talking about self-harm on Deviantart's forums (again, this was the early 2000s). I did it because I was stressed out and angry at myself, and it seemed like so many people talk about it, it must do something for them.

It did sort of sate my desire to punish myself, but not much else. I freaked the fuck out when another student saw the marks on my arm and was like "that's self inflicted!", I thought if he told anyone I'd get dragged to a counsellor or something. It took longer to heal than I expected and I spent a whole summer wearing a hoodie so my family wouldn't see, it's 15 years later and a lot of the scars are still visible, but none of them are particularly extreme, you've have to know they were there to really look for them, besides one really prominent one.

It's a pretty stupid thing to do.

>getting with someone with bipolar disorder
I have made many a mistake, this was amongst the worst

i don't think it's childish. it's sad that people are so lost, and so incapable of expressing their anguish.

No, I want my deranged qt to stay pure.

Attached: rena_ryuuguu_render_by_bbernkastel-d5qfxf6.png (600x706, 335K)

a

Reddit spacing

what if you do it for sexual reasons?

Attached: 436354.jpg (640x616, 66K)

Carved a roman numeral 2 in my arm when my parents died when i was a teen. Worst thing ive ever done. Ive got to wear a shirt or a hoodie un blazing hot weather to cover it. I hate it

It's drug seeking behavior. Kids cut themselves to have endorphins released in their brains, getting them high.

Self-harm while dressed like a clown.

Jesus living rent free in your head ain't gonna help you.

Erm... you can't get 'better' from schizophrenia. You can only get drugged up so much it hides it.

he was trying to say she's dead, you insensitive glob of tree sap.

why are mexican women so hot?

That is different, this is cutting yourself because you are a fag that needs atention.
Just out of curiosity, what kind of delusions did your sister had?

bitch i'm older than the internet. I have always typed like that. Nice memeflag faggot.

yea i still consider that my single biggest mistake in life and i warn all the young men in my life about it.

I did it when I was 14 and 15. Never showed or told anyone so it wasn't attention whoring. Used an exacto on my forearms and calves. My mother had been dying for years from cancer. Father came around to beat me. Pretty much alone. No other family.

I still feel sorry for them though, they really were very sweet when they were sane.

Giving any attention to someone who wants to get attention by harming themself is even sadder.

Attached: 17332978_634772376730665_1974465099548590080_n.jpg (480x480, 36K)

yea i felt bad too but i was forced to look into the future. You try to be a good boyfriend. You hold don't hold her episodes against her. You tell her it's ok calmly when it's over.

Then it happens again. And again. And again. AND AGAIN. You ask yourself what is the point. this AGAIN? You go out to eat or whatever and boom, public freakout over literally nothing.

It's sad indeed.

But i also know i would be in jail or dead by now if i stayed. Bitch tried telling my friends i tried to burn down her house with a fucking coffee pot.

Thankfully my friends aren't morons and they know i'm more of the molotov and/or gasoline type. They laughed at her and was like "the user i know wouldn't try to burn down a house with a fucking coffee pot"

There it is. Wrap it up boys

I wonder what he was thinking about during the big one.

Attached: 1519037313662.gif (469x322, 62K)

It depends on where and how you do it. If you are an arm cutter doing it all over your fucking arm and cutting fresh spots every single time, you are doing it for attention and as a cry for help, and thus a fucking faggot. If you are doing it as a private act of self flagellation, hiding it and having a set hidden spot somewhere with most of it reopening the wounds instead of mangling your entire limb, then not really.

Both are unhealthy, one is faggotry, one is a private expression of self hatred that isn't ok, but respectable due to it being a private matter exclusively.

I used to do it at the top of my thighs and never made it public.

Attached: 1527925122643.jpg (380x380, 50K)

People who show that they self-harm should be beheaded by isis. Those who hide their self-harm are okay.

You are childish

Pathetic. Cry me a fucking river, cutfags think they have it so bad. Seriously fuck them.

I mean fucking a dude in the ass is pretty close I think.

Using a memeflag is worse tbqh

Doing it on your wrist is for faggot attention whores. I used to cut up my leg because it felt really fucking good when I would go on my bipolar downswings. The endorphins made me feel better instantly. But there's no point in displaying that shit unless you want attention like a high school girl.

constantly starting threads about things you dislike that have nothing to do with politics

Attached: 1282181337141.gif (468x246, 1.97M)

all those adjectives are bullshit. It's a sign of mental illness.

Being OP.

Attached: 1527817538102.png (1801x819, 13K)

Self harm is a valid method of releasing demons from the soul. If you eat (((Calories))) then demons will form inside of your soul and the only way to get them out is to stab yourself 17 times.

Y O L O
O
L
O

Attached: HOW_IT_FEELS_2_CHEW_5GUM.png (675x531, 649K)

I'm pretty close to ending it. I was dealt a really shitty hand. This life isn't for me. I'm gonna wait till the World Cup is over and jump off my condo, hopefully it's high enough.

You will regret that. Look user life is a gift even though it may not seem like it. You throw away the gift and the gift giver will not be happy. There is a place for you here

I found out that my GF cut herself, we broke up just minutes later.

Fucking hell, i can't deal with that freaky shit.

don't do it man. I was in and out of jail came from a broken home my only friends were nigger gang bangers with a couple of good white folk sprinkled in. I couldn't go anywhere without small town cops following me. I was just a pothead that they were utterly convinced was into much bigger shit and just thought i was clever enough to hide it so they never let up.

I finally got so desperate i fucked off to new york. Found a roommate for cheap and ate rice and beans for a couple months.

But the whole time i was happy. Broke, eating rice, no real entertainment besides books and a shit laptop that the roomie gave me.

Because while i struggled shit was peaceful.

It's funny how if you remove all the toxic(i use it in the traditional sense not in the he says nigger on the internet sense) people and family from your life and put yourself in another area where nobody knows you.....

You can reinvent yourself however you want people to see you and they simply won't know any better.

Don't do it man get yourself out of your situation however you have to. Poverty life while working for something better is far more preferable to wasting away depressingly slow.

being a literal tranny faggot is worse. i mean even the suicide rate is higher

What if you are trying to communicate with yourself. The physical wound heals and it's you and you alone that is doing the healing. So maybe your subconsious is trying to break through and show you this. You can heal thy self and the same goes with the scars in your mind and soul.

Thanks. I had pretty good upbringing. I can't complain about that. My family is Christian and my parents and siblings are very loving. I consider myself a Christian.
I've gone through a rough patch earlier this year. Had a break up with a girl I loved. I regret my career/education path I'm currently in. I'm in my mid 20s and I still havent kicked off my career and making money.
The issue also lies deep within me. I hate myself. I can't stand it anymore. It's just not sustainable. Sooner or later I won't be able to endure any longer.

Stop lying on the internet user.
Its pretty pathetic tbph senpai.

I'm glad she got better :)

>Is there anything more childish, gay, attention whoring, inmature and stupid
actually being gay, an attention whore, immature, and stupid.

Does it have a weird texture? Your arm after scarring, that is.

Attached: self harm.webm (640x360, 696K)

Nothing to live for? No one to miss you? You're free, man. It's time to become the ubermensch.

Why are mutts not?

I am not lying tho, she was only 13, i was 15, fucked her ones then i got out. She was fucking insane.

ive seen a lot of shit on here but this, this shit i dont even wanna watch a second time

it should be renamed to
>how to make people close a webm in 5 seconds

I self harm but only in places that people can't see. I'm embarassed by it and would never want to show anybody or for anyone to see it. It's a way of release as I hate who I am and my failures and see it as a way of punishing myself and letting it all out.

It's a maladaptive coping strategy and it's teenage shit but it works.

grow a pair you actual fuckin vagina

*snap*
this is going in my instant regret compilation

Attached: 1509571260014.jpg (528x498, 58K)

Circumcision

THIS FUCKING SHIT RIGHT FUCKING HERE
DON'T EVER FUCKING OPEN IT

you are basically the average joe at the moment and being in mid 20's lol thats young man. You will be ok.

Just make sure to keep moving forward and one day you will notice you don't fucking hate yourself.

> Implying that is not self harm.

Attached: disapproving_look[1].jpg (350x253, 29K)

Yes.

Attached: 1521141039874.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

Several years ago, I was going to fuck this chick I met on Facebook, and while I was getting ready to head out, she texted me to warn me that she was a cutter and had been cutting herself all day and that she hoped I was creeped out by blood. I canceled meeting her that day but then got a handjob from her later though lol.

Wasn't*

If you can't live for yourself then live for others, it isn't your place to complain about the hand you've been dealt, only to play your cards as best you can. Think about it, you've only got 70 years or so of life to deal with, and eternity before and after. Therefore, to die tomorrow or in a thousand years would be the same, both so insignificant compared to infinity, if life is so short, why is it so hard to endure? Why are you in such a rush to get away from it?.

A couple of the best from the Emperor:

>'He who fears death either fears to lose all sensation or fears new sensations. In reality, you will either feel nothing at all, and therefore nothing evil, or else, if you can feel any sensations, you will be a new creature, and so will not have ceased to have life'

>'To pass through this brief life as nature demands. To give it up without complaint'

Do your duty user, then have your rest. Don't fear death, don't look forward to it.

Attached: Marcus Aurelius 1.jpg (1200x875, 289K)

Spotted the mentally ill tranny

I went to Disney World when I was a teen with my family and saw a qtp2t teen girl with her family standing in line. She had self-harm marks on her arms and legs. For some reason I wanted to protect specifically her and be her boyfriend even though I saw other more attractive qt teen girls while I was there. Maybe I was just a loser and naturally aiming where my standards should be.

Attached: wistful.png (750x716, 809K)

> Maybe I was just a loser and naturally aiming where my standards should be.

Spot on.

i mean, i have mixed opinions about it
I myself would do something somewhat similar; I'd setup my own suicide.
I would go grab a knife from the kitchen, make sure its nice and sharp, and put it in my bathroom, right on the counter by the bathtub. After that, I'd sometimes go to my computer, start writing up a farewell letter, other times not.
Sometimes this would be enough, so I'd put everything away and go back to normal. It was just kind of therapeutic to actually kind of go through with it, to have the emotions go through me, knowing it could quite possibly be the time I completely go through.
But other times, it went on. I'd get the knife, put it on the side of the bathtub, get in the bathtub, and then look at it for a little while.
Of course, by the fact I'm typing this, I never have gone through completely. The farthest I've ever gone before stopping was holding the knife and locating my organs.

It wasn't self harm, of course. But it was the same basic idea, getting some sort of value out of hurting myself. Although it was more about the process, spending 20 minutes or more slowly building myself up to death, or down from death. I guess you could say it was a power fantasy, or maybe just a way for me to deal with stress by calling my bluff. But it always feels therapeutic, and I still do it every now and then.

>>getting a hand job from a cutter

Great idea user

To further expand on this, live as someone you admire, if you must.
I live like my great grandfather, who I can swear was one of the finest men you could imagine.
I wear formal attire, but not a suit, I study the same things he did, etc. Of course, I'm not a walking image of him, I'm myself. But I do think, a bit; "What would Roger do?".

Its a view of replacement, if you cant live for yourself, live for the most honorable family line you have, and live up to their honor. Fine men came before him, and he was quite a man himself, I hope for nothing more than to replace him, with his kindness and character, as he did those before him. But being myself, of course.

>get in the bathtub
why you have to get in the bathtub?

my method would be using a gun.

I did it during a psychotic break and I still feel incredible shame over it with only about 3 visible scars. It's either attention whoring or the result of actual insanity but either way it fills you with regret.

If you nix the cutters, that's like 25% of all young white girls in the US.

CRAAAAWLING IIIIIINN MY SKIIIIIIIIIN

Attached: murder wojak.gif (645x773, 19K)

Tits or gtfo