Is it possible to have a segregated society again like it was before the Civil Rights Act...

Is it possible to have a segregated society again like it was before the Civil Rights Act? Why did niggers want access to white spaces in the first place? They had their own.

Attached: IMG_20180512_201457.jpg (720x960, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa032097
aap.org/en-us/about-the-aap/Committees-Councils-Sections/Council-on-Environmental-Health/Documents/GreenBook3rdEdTableOfContents.pdf
niehs.nih.gov/health/assets/docs_a_e/environmental_management_of_pediatric_asthma_guidelines_for_health_care_providers_508.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9927350
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X17300694
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379417300914
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167268116300890
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X14000138
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/job.2027/full
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378437116303429
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jeea.12171/full
youtube.com/watch?v=-W1jj7D1t0Y
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ5OHDJ_9FQ&bpctr=1528494793
npr.org/2018/01/18/578731411/baltimore-schools-heating-crisis-a-day-of-reckoning-for-the-city-and-state
archive.is/eakRl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

richard tried to help you, but you didn't listen.

Attached: richard_spencer_quote_by_neetsfagging322297-dal64xn.jpg (1643x486, 92K)

Seperate but equal works in theory, but not in practice. Reasons:
>white people make more money
>niggers don't take care of their own shit, and most of it gets trashed
>white people are more educated
>niggers commit more crimes than any other race
If you gave a white community and a black community the same amount of resources and money, the black community ends up getting trashed because that's how niggers are.

(Follow-up to previous post)
Once you get to a point where black communities are worse off than the white ones, niggers will start complaining about how much worse off they are, cry racism, then leak into the white communities and trash those as well. It's a vicious cycle

White people always fix what's wrong in their spaces, so if the niggers are present in white spaces, when they are destructive, it impacts white prosperity, and whites will just constantly repair it.
They get to both leech off our system for their survival and attack it directly.
If they were forced into isolation, they would just destroy themselves utterly.
It is in nigger's best interest to gain access to white spaces, not only so they can diminish our prosperity, but because without it they would not survive.

Their own spaces were intentionally made shit.

>nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger XDDDD!!!!

you didn’t prove him wrong

Not a leader

Attached: 1520626311174.jpg (223x446, 14K)

Aw man, what's the context on that photo? Do I even want to know?

>Why did niggers want access to white spaces in the first place

to fuck with them
literally and figuratively

It's over.

A post that boils down to "muh niggers" doesn't have to be debunked.

Nigger.

Attached: fuck you 3.jpg (1099x1195, 422K)

you forgot your arguments, sweetie

Why would you poop on a bed of rice?

a huge portion of asthma experienced by children and adolescents (continuing into adulthood) is allergic asthma. allergic asthma is caused by the body's response to certain factors in the local environment. these factors include: >cockroach droppings
>dust mite droppings
>pet dander
>cigarette smoke
>mouse droppings/dander
>etc.

long story short: niggers and beans experience much greater rates of asthma because their houses are filthy and their parents smoke inside with the kids. niggers and beans cannot even be bothered to clean their houses for the sake of their childrens' health

sources:
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa032097
aap.org/en-us/about-the-aap/Committees-Councils-Sections/Council-on-Environmental-Health/Documents/GreenBook3rdEdTableOfContents.pdf
niehs.nih.gov/health/assets/docs_a_e/environmental_management_of_pediatric_asthma_guidelines_for_health_care_providers_508.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9927350

Attached: blackrace2.jpg (1092x1220, 316K)

Is that shit or a sausage?

Multiculturalism leads to low-trust and observably low-functioning societies.:
>The study, the largest ever on civic engagement in America, found that virtually all measures of civic health are lower in more diverse settings.
>In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogeneous settings.
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

From a biological standpoint, multiculturalism is unsustainable. Eventually the disparities between groups will cause shifts in demographics. Lower birthrate groups, which are lower because they are K-selective compared to others, will eventually be demographically replaced in an egalitarian society, or even worse, a society that puts the economic and social interests of the r-selected above the K groups, which is what we have now. This is only amplified with infinite immigration-based economic expansion policies that the west has.

Plus a whole host of other problems:
increases Poverty
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X17300694

decreases voter turnout. Study of 650 elections around the world.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379417300914

lowers charitable giving within communities, creates problems for fundraisers and policy makers
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167268116300890

strong negative impact on economic growth
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X14000138

lowers innovation
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/job.2027/full

immigration, a factor of wealth inequality in the USA
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378437116303429

associated with civil wars
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jeea.12171/full

Attached: diversity_aristotle.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

It seems std rates toady justified people thinking niggers needed to be segregated.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-W1jj7D1t0Y
thats a pretty big bean

>Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?

> In 40 species of wild vertebrates, darker pigmented individuals are more aggressive and sexually active.
> Cross fostering studies and pharmacological dose manipulations establish the role of the melatonin system.
> We review the human literature within and between populations and find similar relationships with pigmentation.
> Darker individuals average higher levels of crime, sexual activity including HIV/AIDS, and lower IQ.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Attached: 1503154154934.jpg (750x756, 102K)

Attached: 1503154195928.png (500x610, 148K)

Its possible because, hypothetically anything's possible. As for why they want access to white spaces, its the reason everyone wants access to white spaces; they're nice. For the past 200 years, everyone has been trying to get into white spaces, from Jews and Asians to spics and blacks.

Also, this is a slide thread. I'm not gonna sage, but this is some pretty common-sense shit.

>Their own spaces were intentionally made shit.
wrong. even when niggers are given a relatively developed space they destroy it

Attached: zimbniggers.jpg (3884x1776, 1.24M)

wrong part 2 the boogaloo

Attached: basedchink.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

Based drug trafficker

Zimbabwe wasn't a developed country at independence. It had pockets of development that were formerly reserved for whites but the overwhelming majority of the population was poor.

>they have an entire chocolate continent in the making
>Black Africans who aren't even indigenous to the lands which became S. Africa, want/feel entitled to gibs sanctioned by their nigger government
>they are not waiting for White/Boers to die off; they are brutally murdering them by the score
>AA niggers are headed down a lonely road. they have two options; go home or feed the buzzards

Attached: Plink Headshot.jpg (474x315, 28K)

Why don’t they even try to act human for once?

if you mean by the nigs themselves then you'd be correct

youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

and the niggers destroyed the developed parts. you also failed to address how it was that the whites were able to develop and turn zimbabwe into a breadbasket while the niggers have done nothing of consequence, ever.

Attached: blackrace30.png (1600x900, 1.52M)

this is bait; right?

Because they aren't human.

Attached: WorldWarZ.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

he's baiting my facts, statistics, sources, and evidence so that i can use his bugman flailing to redpill lurkers and newfags

>Is it possible to have a segregated society again like it was before the Civil Rights Act?
Yes
>Why did niggers want access to white spaces in the first place? They had their own.
Jealousy, they saw that white spaces were nicer and they wanted in.

here's more for free

ban shitskins

Attached: blackrace40.png (662x703, 123K)

How is any of that white people's problem? If blacks can't hold their own, I don't give a flying fuck. That's entirely on them.

Black communities were much more successful under segregation. They owned more businesses, they made more money, their families were stronger, and they were typically very religious. Desegregation has been a complete failure for everyone but the jews and the federal government.

For some reason theirs always turned into shitholes....

it's the same here in the US when niggers are given something brand new; like an apartment building. it is a ghetto within 5 years

the same goes for every nigger city run by niggers, just as Haiti, Jamaica and the creme de la creme, Liberia

>if you mean by the nigs themselves then you'd be correct
Not really.
>what was """separate but equal"""
Btw the rich people in Zimbabwe still live well. The vast majority of people are poor, just like it was in the old days.

>le ebin bugman meme

why is he so eager to say mockable things? does he not know he's completely powerless?

>Not really.
you forgot to address the multitude of facts, statistics, sources, and evidence that i provided, sweetie. you should take some time and consider them.

>Btw the rich people in Zimbabwe still live well. The vast majority of people are poor, just like it was in the old days.
you forgot to address how it was that the whites were able to develop and turn zimbabwe into a breadbasket while the niggers have done nothing of consequence, ever again, sweetie

you also forgot to provide any facts, statistics, sources, or evidence yourself, sweetie

you're damn right, sweetie

>hiroshima vs detroid now and then.png

None of your statistics proved that le ebin niggers were what made everything go to shit. Stop posting [[[white nationalist]]] memes and [[[revisionism]]].

>None of your statistics proved that le ebin niggers were what made everything go to shit.
you forgot to address the multitude of facts, statistics, sources, and evidence that i provided, sweetie. you don't get to just dismiss them because you disagree with them. try again

you also forgot to provide any facts, statistics, sources, or evidence yourself, sweetie.

Attached: taxesniggers.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

at least you still have the constitution

Attached: DK4LxUdWAAEvtxm.jpg (830x626, 81K)

Why do you want one? Just give the blacks an ethnostate and we can even be on good terms.
There is a reason why Rockwell worked directly with the Nation of Islam (black nationalists).

Hiroshima was intentionally built up by outside aid (not just throwing money at a problem) and a government that provided things like universal healthcare and welfare. Detroit collapsed because of the decline of the US auto industry (which, funnily enough, moved to Japan) and a nationwide pattern of urban decay. Read a book.

cuz you shortsighted racists underfunded the niggers' stuff. you made your bed, sleep in it, my nigga

Anything is possible with enough force and determination.

>Is it possible to have a segregated society again like it was before the Civil Rights Act?
Segregate only 56% of them

>[[[The Alternative Hypothesis]]]

Attached: le trashman.jpg (300x400, 31K)

There's also the hygiene hypothesis for people living in 1st world countries.
Current theory is that a lack of shitty conditions growing up causes the immune system to become dysfunctional, ultimately causing auto-immune disorders, such as airway hyper-responsiveness.

Since there is no such thing as race, its time we revisit the civil rights act and repeal it so we can progress forward as a society.

Spam that around, speak their language, it works more than you know.

>Just give the blacks an ethnostate and we can even be on good terms.
blacks don't want a place of their own.
they want affirmative action.
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ5OHDJ_9FQ&bpctr=1528494793

>I'll take 'What Is The Chocolate Continent' for $1 QuintaSepTup Skillion dollars, Alex

>i dont like him so he's invalid
get fucked, kike

you forgot to address the multitude of facts, statistics, sources, and evidence that i provided, sweethearts

you also forgot to provide any facts, statistics, sources, or evidence yourself, sweethearts

please explain how it is that black and beans living in low-income areas are overrepresented in allergic asthma while whites and general higher income areas, which tend to be cleaner, have lower rates of allergic asthma

don't forget to read my sources

>he has no argument so he resorts to ad hominem

Typical leftist-creationist and denier of biology/evolution.

>Just give the blacks an ethnostate and we can even be on good terms.
blacks don't want their own areas they already know what ghettos are like. they want to leech off whitey

Attached: 1528166565427.jpg (650x718, 215K)

So tell us, oh learned one; What did the Whites do when the auto industry died?

You've never seen white people this big before? Which country to do you live in? Cuz the Murica I know has lard asses of every color. I bet you're a white land whale.

>denier of your special perfect fringe totally-not-conspiracy """science"""

Black nationalists specifically want their own nation. Just give them the damn black belt, that's no man's land for whites anyway.
And remember, if they have their own nation, that also means they will be illegal immigrants if they try to move into the ethnostate--so enforcement will be far easier than the micromanaging and redundancy of segregation.

South Africa was trying to do the same thing, with their black homeland system.

Attached: Best map.png (1280x853, 171K)

The workers who used to work in auto plants either moved out (if they could afford it) or suffered the effects of a region that lost a major source of income. The authorities didn't and still haven't introduced things like universal healthcare or urban renewal like Japan did, mainly due to [[[neoliberalism]]] and people like yourself.

>You've never seen white people this big before? Which country to do you live in? Cuz the Murica I know has lard asses of every color.
you should look into obesity rates by race

>I bet you're a white land whale.
i absolutely guarantee that i'm more Jow Forums than you. want to mutually agree to post timestamped (day, hour, your poster id) shirtless selfies to see who's the fat/skinnyfat one? i will go first and then you follow. if you don't follow-up with a post then it will be confirmed that you are fatter than me.

Attached: negress (2).jpg (1287x888, 287K)

why not deport them if they hate themselves so much that they don't appreciate being segregated like natives on the reserves

We have given plenty to Blacks already, and have nothing to show for it; because they are unsuited to manage anything. Equivocating the Japanese with Blacks shows your ineptitude at logic and reason. Read a book, Nigger!

>we have given plenty to blacks
Not in the way that the Japanese government gave to Hiroshima or any government gives to decaying areas.

you forgot to address the multitude of facts, statistics, sources, and evidence that i provided, sweetheartsie
you also forgot to provide any facts, statistics, sources, or evidence yourself, sweetie

I already pointed out that they come from unreliable sources.

Sure. Just stop enforcing integration.

you forgot to address the multitude of facts, statistics, sources, and evidence that i provided, sweetie

What is Liberia?

Not what Japan did.

gj getting dragged into a rabbit hole (a common leftist tactic) wherein you both are arguing without presenting any evidence (another leftist tactic).

leftys can't use evidence and facts during debate because they don't have any.

you forgot to address the multitude of facts, statistics, sources, and evidence that i provided, sweetie

Pic related

Attached: E82FA57A-5732-4776-86A5-A53E233A7A70.jpg (450x799, 89K)

You seem to think I'm attacking your argument, I'm just presenting another aspect to it. The hygiene hypothesis is well-known.
Beaners and nignogs haven't lived in hygienic conditions for 400+ years like Europeans. They haven't adapted genetically to living like non-subhumans, it's like bringing a pitbull into a family with a couple of babies and expecting everything to work out fine.

hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it hahaha ebin shitpost friend mind if i borrow it

notice how the leftist is utterly unable to contend with presented facts, statistics, sources, and evidence but rather resorts to babyshit-tier logical fallacies and deflection.

>Not really.
airhorn
doritos bags
mtn dew
cod hit markers
truly the greatest argument ever made in the history of fore chong.

Let me type this slowly, pumpkin; so that you don't get confused further. NIGGERS
WILL
NEVER
AMOUNT
TO
ANYTHING
OF
ANY
SIGNIFICANCE
>you're welcome

Notice how the [[[right winger]]] is utterly unable to prevent valid sources and resorts to repeating inane bullshit and shitposting when he gets called out for it.

Let me type this slowly, Stormfag, so that you don't get confused further:
SCREAMING
ABOUT
NIGGERS
IS
NOT
AN
ARGUMENT
OUTSIDE
OF
FAR
RIGHT
CONSPIRACY
THEORY
WEBSITES
STORMSHIT

that was one out of the 10-20 sources i presented and you just ad hominem'd it anyway.

>10-20 sources
Boy am I laffin

It's possible sure, but blacks won't tolerate anything they can't destroy. They are the most disgustingly entitled humans on the planet.

So to do it will require some violence, at least initially.

Not an argument. You provided well under 10 sources.

vs. your 0 sources I'd say you have no arguments

>blacks generally have a low IQ
>low IQ generally correlates with shit living areas in the long run
>That's a white nationalist conspiracist canard!

>Why did niggers want access to white spaces in the first place? They had their own.
Rich white schools send kids to model UN, robotics competitions, and train them for AP exams
Meanwhile, black schools:
npr.org/2018/01/18/578731411/baltimore-schools-heating-crisis-a-day-of-reckoning-for-the-city-and-state
archive.is/eakRl
...don't even have heat in the winter.
Separate but equal is a conservative fairy tale

Hiroshima, part of a country with robust public healthcare and government aid programs in a culture that values harmony and not shitting on other people, miraculously made a huge recovery.
Detroit, ruined by white people's shitty business practices tanking the auto industry, part of a country where the rich get richer and give nothing back because it's every man for himself, and the whole city has gone to shit, not just the black areas
Really makes you think

Attached: weaponized autism.png (1019x561, 376K)

Public school funding comes from property taxes, primarily. Guess who brings down property values when they move in due to increased crime rates...

Daily reminder that all African-Americans originating as slaves came from this region of Africa that is in such an abysmal state the countries aren’t even talked about anymore.
The only big cities in Africa are also in this region and they are also all complete shitholes where rich people are practically worshipped and everyone else is nearly starving because they’re too stupid to move somewhere else and grow food, meanwhile the city that Europeans built with outstanding infrastructure have been completely toppled by building slums wherever real buildings weren’t standing

>Still thinking there are no racial IQ differences
Anti-racists don't even accept reality.

at what point is it enough?
- they have Africa
- they have an ethnostate created specifically for them within Africa called "Liberia". Ever heard of it?
- They have Jamaica and Haiti; Island paradises. On balance tho; what island paradise is complete without little piles of doo-doo baking in the Sun, a smattering of turds over the terrain, and little nappy-headed kangletz squatting over a frantically dug hole in the White sandy beach?
- they have Brazil where they would fit in perfectly with the half caf/half decaf, mocha choco latte Starbucks blend

Butt remember, Whites are the colonizers

Shit forgot pic
They come from THIS region

>read the country names
>look up crime-rates, life-expectancy, etc
>realize this area is literally hell on earth because western Africans are actually retarded and these are the people that are being taken care of in the US by white people

Attached: C282937B-DB9D-4F4C-B56D-47BEF520201A.png (750x1334, 1.73M)

In fact, we have effectively created such a society. With the exceptions of a handful of tokens, people mostly self-segregate at work, socially, and in where they choose to live. This is partially the result of white flight and social mores and partially the result of self-segregation on behalf of blacks. Again, desegregation is only for a handful of tokens. The result of all this has been to mostly segregate black problems with in black communities.