There's something about this guy I can't stand

There's something about this guy I can't stand.

.... He's just so.. Fake

Attached: 19-ben-shapiro-trump.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 97K)

He lashes out because he knows the old paradigm is over and he will fade into irrelevancy.

Attached: 1498869650183.png (705x1100, 950K)

SLOWLY

Attached: 1528244823471.jpg (328x260, 29K)

Attached: shapiro .png (557x369, 305K)

the man himself can barely stand he is 5'2 and his torso is 4 times the size of his legs the mans legs are tiny he has special jeans made to make them look normal but I work in his studio everytime he sits down he needs one of us to lift him up onto his feet and he wobbles back and forth a few times before getting his footing correct (more often than not he just falls over and we repeat the process)

>the old paradigm is over

Elaborate user.

He’s a fucking Jew. Of course he’s fake.

Don't you grow up in a hurry, your mom'll be worried, aw
It was all part of the story, even the scary nights
Thank you for all of the glory, you will be remembered, aw
Thank you to all of the heroes of the night (night, night)
They gotta repaint the colors, the lie is wearin' off
Reality is upon us, colors drippin' off
Colors drippin' off

Attached: 1520634751051.jpg (1599x720, 617K)

Kek

Attached: 1517492976488.jpg (250x242, 19K)

He's a Jew and wants immigration. Thus he fails the most basic ideology test.

Lmao

He is a neocon at a time when neocons are getting kicked out.

If you asked me who I'd rather strangle to death between Hillary Clinton and this kike, it would be him without any hesitation.

He considers the societal deathmarch leftward inevitable and his job is to just make money complaining about it. Just another example of controlled opposition.

It's because he's a nerd, a dweeb, we all knew people like him growing up

Exactly. He's just in his position to play the hegelian dialectic and pretend like he knows what he's talking about.

>It's because he's a nerd, a dweeb, we all knew people like him growing up
No, it's because he's a condescending kike who thinks he's smart but is actually a giant faggot. Every time he tweets he exposes how much of a giant loser he is.

The tiny chicken hawk.

/thread

What do you hate about him?

Attached: humble coffee mug salesman.jpg (959x1080, 228K)

His twitter is fucking insufferable.

Attached: 1523067105369.jpg (1064x800, 722K)

90% of his twitter is shitty retweets and then when he posts himself it's always some bullshit remark trying to backseat drive from Twitter on Trump's presidency.

He's not CONTROLLED opposition dude....
He's simply just OPPOSITION to US.

Oi vey! I’m not a stereotypical badger manlet goys!

Attached: 0826B4F1-48FD-4042-8012-65799C40266A.jpg (900x1200, 260K)

>.... He's just so.. Fake
Well, he's Jewish after all, how much shekels he earns by doing this?

IDK, One would be murder and the other would be justice

Politics will continue to become racial. Whites will continue to consolidate as a political block. Jews will be left out of that block for their opposition to it. Neoconservatism wont survive.

Shapiro basically realized that he could fill a niche by being a Conservative Never Trumper and make good money out of it. I don't fault him for wanting to make money, but I do fault him for lying about the president and Dan Bongino called him the fuck out about it.

Attached: 1506622038380.png (800x800, 296K)

Woke

Attached: 1522643356723.jpg (953x625, 270K)

>5'9"

Attached: CwR0GOqXYAAP5cQ.jpg (1200x1065, 138K)

He's the same actor that plays David Hogg. They use advance (spray on?) masks and makeup to fool the public. Because most people haven't realized someone can just put on a realistic mask and fool 99% of people, it's really easy for them to get away with it.

Attached: david-hogg.jpg (640x363, 38K)

Ironically, he's a 34 year old boomer.

That thing with Michelle Fields exposed him about how intellectually dishonest he is.

My respect for Jordan Peterson really took a hit once he began praising this little weasel.

hmmm there's (((something))) about him I just don't like... hmmm...

At last Milo knows the truth about this guy.

Attached: 170201160347-milo-yiannopoulos-campus-hate-speech-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 159K)

This

Attached: BenShapiroRECKSLibtards.png (1029x1544, 1.08M)

Cancerous youtube at it's finest.

I used to like Crowder. I remember when people like him, Ben, Sargon, and all the others were popular. But I knew all those BEN SHAPIRO REKTS SJW COMPILATION NUMBER 1488 were going to die out

The other day he was complaining about journalists who talk about the NFL instead of the upcoming social security crisis, even though he literally makes a living writing about the state of American culture.

I don't believe Ben Shapiro is dumb, he knows perfectly well what he's doing. Misleading the public is what mainstream right-wing media commentators do best.

shekelspiro memes
have some of mine

Attached: shapiro.jpg (960x478, 39K)

Trump is screwing over American citizens just like all the other presidents. The tariffs are bad for everyone except for the specific businesses competing with the taxed imports.

What's the new thing now that the anti-tumblr, SJW movement is dead? It's like all the fun has been drained out of it.

Attached: shapiro.png (1440x1211, 384K)

Attached: supershekel.png (863x1198, 975K)

(((plastic Jew on speed)))

Attached: 1509742751695.png (730x672, 570K)

How fucking pathetic do you have to be to title every video 'x DESTROYS' y' or 'x TAKES DOWN an SJW.' It's the internet equivalent of a guy with a small dick buying a porsche.

Ben has the retarded boomer mindset.

I didn't know he drives a tonka truck

Attached: FellowWhites.jpg (255x206, 17K)

Attached: Idiot.png (480x602, 372K)

Shapiro is much more pro than against Trump.

ey rab watcha do

I can't wait for the Trump curse to hit him, but tbqh he obviously has some pretty profound Jewish protection magick.

I used to watch those all the time, but after a while it becomes extremely bland

It's basically every stupid thing the left in hollywood and media does they review and mock.

Attached: BenShapiroTheJew.png (580x758, 411K)

>a jew lies
wow

There's a photo of his face on her body, I have it but I can't find it. Someone upload it

Pay attention to him. Ever since 2016, he only attacks the right, not the left. He's a subversive kike who built a reputation on attacking the left in order to turn his followers against the right.
He's an Israel-first kike and is not shy about it. He's not to be trusted.

>Im a traditional neo conservative goy
cant quite place your finger on it can you?

he had so many blunders during his "career".
but i guess there a very rich group of people that likes to push him as the next mark levin type.

Attached: 1526865814324.jpg (1410x1706, 615K)

more