How do we reverse this trend?

How do we reverse this trend?

Attached: suicide.png (820x659, 434K)

I farted

let the weak kill themselves, its called natural selection.

oh my, what a smelly farter!

Everyone dies eventually
why would I want to stop it?

Largest increases are in strong majority-white states. It's almost like "mental illness" is a proxy for "we don't want to discuss the socio-economic factors on why whites in this country are doing much worse than they were 50 years ago because of (((an insatiable need to equalize stratified outcomes)))"

We quit glorifying it and learn to deal with our shit. Suicide is weak. It needs to be emphasized as weak, not something that "errybody struggles, waa waw."

In the past two years I've lost both my parents, lost the house, lost my job, lost every friend I've ever had, been on the street for six months, and I'm still kicking.

The politically correct thing to do is say that you can't compare two people's depression. Fuck that. Timmy being sad that his middle school girlfriend dumped him isn't remotely close to what I've dealt with.

And I picked my fucking self back up and will never, ever kill myself.

Death will come for us all. There's no point to rush it. It can always get better unless you kill yourself. That's the only way better becomes impossible.

That's the kind of attitude we need, not soft facebook-face-flagging empathy.

It was 25% this morning what the fuck

I'm fairly suicidal, wouldn't consider myself mentally abnormal/ill either. I have a professional career that's reasonable and should give me a good life but ultimately I don't really attribute any value to my life I guess.

I'd say that's a side effect of losing religion, you sort of lose meaning and as soon as I'm not actively enjoying myself I think "why the fuck play on?" I could just end it and 'sleep' forever. If I owned a gun I'd say odds are I'd be finished.

Maybe if I had kids it would give me some value/purpose.

>and that’s a good thing

What does Nevada know that the rest of us don't?

Encourage non-trad people to do it before they have kids.

So make a fucking purpose.

How would you feel if it turns out you would end up being - say - the greatest guitar player in the world but you'd never picked up a guitar until that point? Instead you offed yourself before the opportunity to find that purpose ever presented itself.

Every day alive without meaning gives you a blank slate to find that meaning, or make it. The moment you kill yourself you just ejected the tape from your VCR right in the middle of the movie.

You know it's going to end eventually. Does that mean you need to stop watching in the middle? Fuck no.

Right here

Attached: IMG_9223.jpg (779x1024, 139K)

Why is America so messed up?

Attached: Untitled.png (808x529, 57K)

Whites are being symstematically cuz he sunder the weight of their own nations' oppressive force. Their spiritual core is rotting and all of the systems, institutions, and people they were taught to trust and rely on have betrayed them.

This doesn't surprise me.

Ethnic heterogeneity. Social alienation. Traditional structures being eliminated. No words of encouragement, no celebration of mutually held values. The culling of the straight and narrow.

notice the states that saw the most dramatic rise are the most conservative, right leaning, freedom loving states that have been decimated by the liberal agenda of the past 40 years.

I mean I wouldn't refute what you are saying but it's strange. I just don't really care either way and if it was as easy as pressing eject (i.e. no pain either personally or for family etc) logically it would make as much sense to push it as not to me.

Also in some ways it is reassuring that if shit really hits the fan there's an easy out.

It blows my mind that most people go through life and seemingly never consider these things as they are so shocked at these high profile suicides.

Get those numbers up to 100% and the problem is solved for good.

>Restore mens' pride in being men. >Bring back the nuclear family.
>Do more things with our own two hands.
>Put women back into the home.
>End single motherhood.

Attached: pepecat.jpg (604x516, 126K)

vermont and new hampshire? white peepo is killin themselves. why? meth?

Why should I give a fuck of some mentally disturbed person decides to suicide?

The place is a better world for the rest of us

I don't disagree on the principle, but is everyone who offs themselves mentally disturbed?

>>I'm fairly suicidal, wouldn't consider myself mentally abnormal/ill either.

We guess what, sparky...
Normal people don’t want to suicide

Whoa it's like a hedonistic society with no homogeneity leads to suicides and school shootings.

>nevada only state where suicide decreased
>nevada only state where prostitution is legal

Attached: rlymkmethnk.png (2688x2688, 173K)

This is a good thing.
I have thought about killing myself before, but didn't do it.
Only pussies kill themselves.

I blame social media for making average people feel inadequate compared to others. also the shitty economy over the passed decade.

>How do we reverse this trend?

Increase the homicide rate.

Anyone who would commit suicide is either a bluepilled faggot or a terminally ill person who should be allowed euthanasia. I hope rates keep going up until we get a healthy, prosperous society again, then they will naturally go down.

Depends how you define mental illness eh? Although I'd agree it's fairly objectively wrong when your mind is indifferent to ending itself lol.

Normal is a worthless word with something as complex as people. For Japs it could be considered normal to off yourself if you shame your family. In the west I reckon a considerable amount of people don't off themselves as it would ruin their family or parents etc.

> People commit suicide
Is natural selection guys, let it be

> Africa outbreed averyone
is the Jews help us

God.

They're Hispanic and the whites are fed alcohol and gambling.

kill the jews.

its because this country is a draconian hellscape where everything sucks but hey at least we have disney

That legal brothels and mostly unenforced prostitution otherwise leads to less beta males committing suicide.