Industrial Society and it's Future

Is it the most redpilled book from our lifetime?

Attached: discovery-DSC_UNABOMBER_SN_01-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1504651649384._RI_SX940_.jpg (940x529, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-theUnabombersManifesto_djvu.txt
josharcher.uk/static/files/2018/01/Industrial_Society_and_Its_Future-Ted_Kaczynski.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=gl9DgAM2zSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump.

do you find it at libraries? I read his essay rebuking an-prims.

You find it online desu

archive.org/stream/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-theUnabombersManifesto_djvu.txt

maybe not the most, but def up there.
His other essays are worth reading too.

Which ones, and what's the most,?

It presents no solutions. Kaczynski showed us his reaction which was ineffectual and stupid.

The only solution is destruction.

His solution was accelerationism and revolution

This

Why are you making this thread 'erry day user? No one's bombing shit, you glow in the dark CIA nigger.

The book doesn't say anything about bombs

Hard not to connect the two mentally though.

I mean he barely even killed anyone

the solution was to bring it crashing down before we become more reliant on it

Here josharcher.uk/static/files/2018/01/Industrial_Society_and_Its_Future-Ted_Kaczynski.pdf

That text is a mess

thanks, have hte audiobook youtube.com/watch?v=gl9DgAM2zSk

You can get VERY redpilled by reading some of ted's other shit, too.

This

Kaczynski was right but his way of going about solving the problem (or even venting his frustration) was super pathetic and ineffective. He could have inflicted much more damage - it's surprising he was so smart yet so dumb at the same time.

Kaczynski: good diagnosis but terrible reaction.

Don't get blackpilled like that guy, secluding yourself! Find some like minded people and be a force for good.

At it's core, it's mostly stuff we talk about here everyday.

> criticisms of industrialized socialization (what we now call social media)
> rejection of political correctness (which is technically coerced use of language by an "in-group)
> the hypocrisy of Social Justice (i.e. by claiming 'white privilage' you are implying other races are lesser. By promoting affirmative action you are implying other races are unable to function at an individual level)
> criticisms of most Professors who believe that the recitation of learned material has no bearing on an individual's ability to generate intellectual content)
> rejection of lefty political action techniques like protests and die-ins
> rejections of mass media and mass movements

what other book do you recommend?

>> rejection of lefty political action techniques like protests and die-ins
>> rejections of mass media and mass movements
his tactic wasnt that great either desu

The newest one from 2016

The Ted look is redpilled, but your thread is shit.
Sage.

E X T E R M I N A T U S

it's super blackpilled. he speaks from an extremely secular, materialist perspective and i don't think he fully understood the significance of tradition, race, and the human need for connectivity. there is no way he truly believes his proposed solutions (destroy technology & all knowledge of it) would work.
that being said, hail ted hail fc.

Attached: FC.jpg (992x452, 66K)

i mean, he's still writing books about it as recently as 2016 so he likely does believe it

Yeah, that and SIEGE by James Mason.

>siege

pleb tier, dont compare it to a book by a genius level author