Tucson was predicted

Attached: i2on2kdv4u211.png (1454x326, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116357459/#116360099
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116357459/#q116360099
twitter.com/turnbolt11/status/1004791582934134785
youtube.com/watch?v=c8uqvLdFetc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will happen BUT PEOPLE WILL DO NOTHING. Maybe americans will do something but I doubt it. They are westerners. We had a big happening in France and Belgium called the Marc Dutroux case. People were boiling but finally everyone went home. Sick world

Wait and watch what happens after the North Korean summit.

Bump for only important thread on Jow Forums rn

New official coming soon

And look what happened, it still haunts your country to this day.

Don't be Belgium. Take action.

There was widespread anger and frustration among Belgians due to police errors, evidence that was seemingly ignored, the general slowness of the investigation and the disastrous outcome of the events. This suspicion that Dutroux had been, or was being, protected was raised when the public became aware of Dutroux's claims that he was part of a sex ring that included high-ranking members of the police force and government.[16][17] This suspicion, along with general anger over the outcome, culminated with the popular judge in charge of investigating the claims, Jean-Marc Connerotte, who had played an important role in the liberation of Laëtitia Delhez and Sabine Dardenne, being dismissed on the grounds of having attended a fund-raising dinner for the girls' families,[16] in what became known as the "spaghetti-affair". Connerotte was replaced by Jacques Langlois. This was Langlois' first case. Langlois also had a difficult relationship with the public prosecutor Michel Bourlet, the two had different views on the case.

Some of the parents of the victims claim that no new evidence was uncovered after Langlois took on the case. Langlois however claims that much of the evidence that had already been gathered was flimsy or unverifiable and that there seemed to be a lot of conspiracy theories.

The dismissal of Connerotte and the end of the investigation resulted in a massive protest march (the "White March") of an estimated 300,000 people on the capital, Brussels, in October 1996, two months after Dutroux's arrest, in which demands were made for reforms of Belgium's police and justice system.[18]

When the case against Dutroux came to court, Connerotte was called as a witness. On the witness stand, Connerotte broke down in tears when he described "the bullet-proof vehicles and armed guards needed to protect him against the shadowy figures determined to stop the full truth coming out.[16] Never before in Belgian judicial history had an investigating judge or public prosecutor (in this case Michel Bourlet) been subjected to such pressure. We were told by police that [murder] contracts had been taken out against the magistrates." Connerotte also testified that the investigation was seriously hampered by protection of suspects by people in the government. An inquiry was held into the behaviour of Connerotte and that of some policemen. Although they were all cleared, valuable time and manpower in the Dutroux case were lost. "Rarely has so much energy been spent opposing an inquiry," he said. He believed that the Mafia had taken control of the case.[19]

Were not Belgium. We have guns and numbers and people like me who just don’t give a fuck anymore and are willing to make sacrifices. Don’t be fooled by fbi on here sending you to meetup websites etc. just keep your head down and eyes open and ropes at the ready

Attached: FB0CB0B1-A5F0-4F2A-A33A-DD5AB76874A9.jpg (400x500, 63K)

May God bless you and grant you strength brother

France = SECRET ORDER OF BROTHERS IN BLOOD
Don't forget this. The last revolution in France is when the bad guys took hold. Will the good Frenchman repair his country?
No, he will surrender.

Waiting for an opportune moment is one thing. Sitting back and watching the shitshow while fooling yourself that someday you'll make a difference that way is quite another.

Dig.

Uh huh I’ll just keep my shot groups small and my aspirations big

Attached: 5142F485-29AC-4287-AB42-3B131EEB987C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

Fake photoshopped post
Sage

>Dutroux had offered money to a police informant to provide him with girls and told him that he was constructing a cell in his basement. His mother also wrote a second letter to the police, claiming that he held girls captive in his houses.

>While in the basement, a locksmith who was accompanying the police said he heard children's cries coming from inside the house, but was overruled by the police, who concluded the cries must have come from the street outside.[12

>The tapes were never viewed by the police, who later claimed this was because they did not have a videotape player.[9]

All honest mistakes citizen.

Thought that was CIA/Disney larping? Moar input needed

It’s archived. I didn’t save the link tho cuz I’m autistic

Then know you've opted for the second option.

Oh well why didn't you say so? That's all the evidence I need.

Hmmmmm you’re sounding like fbi wanting to provoke something

It’s been on all these other threads eventually someone will drop the link for you. Keep lurking. Also maybe lurk for like two or more ears before you even type one fucking word nigger

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116357459/#116360099

Attached: xxxx.png (1269x186, 76K)

I'm an oldfag. I've been here since late 2016.

Obvious troll

This place is fucking ridiculous. News breaks here a year in advanced lmao.

Obvious troll is obvious.

CHecked and thank you for the link. Sorry I didn’t recognize the troll before somehow thought he genuinely was hoping for verification and not being a knuckle dragging blue gummed aborigine

Then you should work on your deductive reasoning skills. I didn't suggest you should do anything but look, but spread the word too.
Why am I mentioned? I'm very much aware.
5/8. Effort deserves a passing grade, but the execution was wanting

I deduce that anyone that doesn’t know me and doubts my resolve is a Nigger

This is a pedo hunting website. All other threads are slide threads. Got it??????????

justice bump

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116357459/#q116360099

twitter.com/turnbolt11/status/1004791582934134785

#operationbackyardbrawl
Literally shaking reading this.
Chief Magnus allowed 30 Officers to have sex with an underaged girl in CA. Without reprimand or loss of employment.

Being SUED as Chief of P in Richmond Ca. And as individual.

Jesus. I’ll have to research that later I’m already late for an appt god dammit /pol why does life have to slow the hunt?

Attached: B1DA669B-A98B-45FF-837A-F1A9C3ED81A9.jpg (599x315, 56K)

...by Q.

Then you're literally retarded and probably shouldn't have access to a firearm.

Holy Shit this gets more fucking sick everyday. Get fucking digging anons

Waiting for Goat Bro this early evening for latest real time intel!

Attached: image.jpg (576x1024, 209K)

>Tweets getting deleted

Very big
Very gay
Very jewish

Well that’s too bad cuz I have lots of them. In fact we build them. And all kinds of cool shit. Pic related

Attached: CC69C813-1DA8-4831-9D58-0F2F374C2CFF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.75M)

Attached: 98DE7502-6ED0-4742-A4C8-C11F81A9586A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.49M)

Attached: EE1C39D0-3FBD-47C3-9882-0B274C8284A0.jpg (4032x3024, 3.69M)

Send goatbro my best I have to go see a guy about a thing

Attached: C5B5EE25-CCC5-4500-847B-A393A2B4E8B2.jpg (4032x3024, 3.39M)

He's checked in, not sure what he's doing today. Besides goatfagging, obviously.

Thank God.

ARCHIVE ARCHIVE ARCHIVE

Going to look at another gun to buy. (You) know you love it. Where would /pol be without dedicated pedo slayers? Amarite?

You couldn't shoot your way out of a wet paper bag, dumb-dumb.

Almost forgot my ammo to test fire with. Post pics that piss pedo apologists off. I’ll start

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

Uh huh. I’m a walking taking death distributor nigger

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.5M)

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.64M)

>174525135
Getting paid by the (you)

>Don't be Belgium.

Great slogan

Exactly. Pics related

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.03M)

Unironically going to buy a 71 Belgian made browning 308

Buying their weapons is fine. Pretending to run Europe isn't.

This is one way to derail a thread

blump

Fuck you nigger we hunting pedos so put up or shut up

Attached: 8474433A-DDED-4E90-91EC-9A5961E7A628.jpg (875x490, 114K)

bump

This

BUMP

SAME players, SAME game

Attached: cemex9.jpg (1928x3760, 2.51M)

One of them is a confirmed footfag

Attached: Richmondfootfetish.png (712x281, 61K)

meant to reply to

Attached: CASAdelosNINOS3.jpg (2080x1312, 735K)

bumping for epic justice

Attached: Tucsonpolice.png (547x327, 22K)

has anyone found any connections between casa de los ninos and cemex or cgi?

Attached: TucsonMagnus.png (751x441, 110K)

You guys know that the fires happened in SUMMIT ARIZONA, right?

Trump is going to a North Korea Summit. A summit is the top of a mountain, and can be used contextually as a synonym for climax. We are approaching the big climax. The climax of the Epoch as we approach the Epochalypse and enter a new age where Truth once again reigns supreme. Bad times for bad people.

>has anyone found any connections between casa de los ninos and cemex or cgi?

see

Attached: cemex3.jpg (1003x700, 704K)

A prepper and foreign legion fighter?

thank you. i can't wait to send them to hell with Jesus.

Attached: WT-homo-bush.jpg (1200x720, 255K)

BUMP

As in, Jesus and I will rip their lungs out and send them to hell. Not that Jesus is in hell, he conquered that.

I’m new here. From reddit (when does the narwhal bacon? Lolz) how do I upvote this post m’lady?