Transhumanism is the final redpill

Swallow it now. By the year 2100 humanity in the its current form will no longer exist.

Attached: sexy_android.png (482x761, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

obrerismo.mx
mundusmillennialis.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TRANSHUMANISM IS THE ZIONIST PROJECT TO SUBHUMANIZE HUMANS, BY STULTIFYING SPIRIT, AND HYBRIDIZING FLESH, AND ULTIMATELY, CHAINING THE SOUL TO MATTER, SO THAT WHEN THE "TRANSHUMANIZED" INDIVIDUAL CEASES BIOPHYSICAL FUNCTION, THE SOUL WOULD PERISH WITH THE BODY.

VIA MECHANIZATION OF BODILY FUNCTIONS, ZIONISTS WOULD HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OF COGNITION.

IF YOU ARE IN PRO OF TRANSHUMANISM, YOU ARE IN PRO OF SUBHUMANITY; IF YOU ARE A "TRANSHUMAN", YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN, THUS, A "GOOD GOY".

obrerismo.mx
mundusmillennialis.com

No it isn't.

Basically

>By the year 2100 humanity in the its current form will no longer exist.
i unironically believe and hope for this.

Join church of machine god. Embrace Singularity. Throw away your old bodies.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>, AND HYBRIDIZING FLESH, AND ULTIMATELY, CHAINING THE SOUL TO MATTER,

Souls and spirits, 15th century is that way -->

Why?

Attached: 1391126121125.png (186x264, 129K)

Only on Jow Forums can you get to these two extremes within the same thread

luv u guys

> And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Mathew 24:22
I wouldn't count on it.

What does that mean in fedora-speak?

Your body blind your mind my brother. Worship machine god and become one with him. We all can be part of singularity my children.

Attached: machine_god_messiah.jpg (720x405, 107K)

Nah.

Attached: Jewish Transhumanism.png (1354x1606, 975K)

Why are you so afraid of Jews user? They have a higher median IQ, so of course they're going to be more prominent in intellectual circles. Plus there are plenty of non jewish transhumanists as well.

WE THE PEOPLE will use bionics to defeat you.

Nah, AI will beat biologicals any day of the week.

The techno-industrial system will collapse before transhumanism, or the singularity ever happen.

>Why are you so afraid of Jews user?

JEWS ARE NOT "FEARED"; JEWS ARE REVILED, BECAUSE THEY ARE VILE SUBHUMAN CREATURES.

>They have a higher median IQ...

AND?

>... so of course they're going to be more prominent in intellectual circles.

JEWS ARE INTELLECTUALLOIDS, NOT INTELLECTUAL.

>Plus there are plenty of non jewish transhumanists as well.

TRANSHUMANISM IS A ZIONIST PROJECT; ZIONISM IS A JEWISH IDEOLOGY.

obrerismo.mx
mundusmillennialis.com

Attached: ANTIZIONISM.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

Ted was wrong about a primitivist revolution. It's never going to happen. Collapse of any sort is a meme.

Why would you want to implant machine parts in yourself? To have better abilities? To live longer? To feel superior? I can't find one reason that isn't pointless hedonism.

Holy shit YES! Transfer my consciousness to a machine filled with kike software that constantly uploads guilt about the holocaust every picosecond. Sounds fucking BASED!

Attached: 1522288536043.gif (1221x768, 699K)

>To have better abilities? To live longer? To feel superior?

Yep. This and more.

> I can't find one reason that isn't pointless hedonism

I am somewhat of a hedonist. Why live if not for happiness?

I'm a bit iffy about mind transferring, but if you're going to oppose every piece of new technology because it can be abused, you might as well live in a cave.

it's just the transhumanist jew shilling his products, AGAIN. Remember the massive shilling there was for those sex dolls?

>Collapse of any sort is a meme.
What make you so sure of it. Beside a religious belief in progress? I do agree that no neo-luddite will never happen, beside some angry mobs smashing mcdonald automatic cashier from time to time.

Why do Jews try to pathologize everyone who dislikes them?
Their median IQ elevation does not account for their status, we've been over this countless times and that argument is always BTFO, so youlre either a newfag or a subversive.

This.

Attached: Why Jews Fear Europeans.jpg (2600x1976, 781K)

Name one product that i shilled ITT.

Could happen, anything could happen, a better wording would have been that it's unlikely and overhyped, thus a 'meme'. I 'believe' in technology as the fundamental mover of civilization. Have you read Uncle Ted?

Join us. Augs will not longer be persecuted. Ascension is close. All glory to Machine God.

Attached: church.jpg (854x793, 115K)

Maybe you should join your Machine God.
In a body bag.

Attached: tong.jpg (700x525, 45K)

Transhumanism is a retarded idea that ignores basic biology as well as sociology.

We will be plunged back into the dark ages by nuclear war or epidemic long before these robot worshiping pecker afficianados can bring about their dystopian vision of the future.

>I 'believe' in technology as the fundamental mover of civilization.
I'd say it's energy, and the Faustian spirit, but yeah, technology is by far more influential than anything else.
>Have you read Uncle Ted?
I did.

True. After you join Machine God, your body will throw away in bag. Than your mind will be free forever. As data on some hardrive until somebody smash it or turn off electricity. This is true salvation of body, soul and spirit.

There is no happiness, joy, love or other emotion. They are delusions of a fearful mind. What do they fear. Enlightenment as they should. These emotions ground and protect the mind. Striping them away would destroy the ego. Then your brain would be naked against the glare of logic. You want a toy, a plaything, game. The ego will not transfer, just your logic will transfer leaving you in your own private hell.
Organic minds work because of their firewalls are fluid and dynamic. Code will ignore these as they are flesh. To be a machine means you are bound by its rules as much as nature. Prisons without walls.

fpbp

>Souls and spirits, 15th century is that way -->
lol

Attached: 1490146560476.png (1400x1400, 623K)

are you following confinement?

Attached: Confinement - SPC-682 SPC-079 - Connor is a Mary Sue.jpg (1070x966, 220K)

fuck, thought you meant the Church of the Broken G*d

Attached: 52f312f79359ddf1fa208c05b5d4d1ec612ca9de_00.jpg (512x510, 23K)