Acid Stabbings

This is a relatively new trend in the concrete jungles of the UK. People are dipping their blades into acid before stabbing people to apply maximum damage. I've been told that they use this method because it'll ensure that the wound will never heal. What does Jow Forums make of this?

thesun.co.uk/news/4034653/self-confessed-acid-attacker-reveals-how-london-gangs-dip-knives-in-chemicals-and-deliberately-target-rivals-girlfriends-because-they-care-more-about-how-they-look/

Attached: image.jpg (1000x500, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4B-gpRSrYtI
youtube.com/watch?v=j4WfNH4s4sY
youtube.com/watch?v=52qVjUazaxU
twitter.com/MPSHarrow/status/996757351632916480
hvweapons.com/streetwise-sting-blade
youtube.com/watch?v=0F-VVjqarZE
thesun.co.uk/news/4034653/self-confessed-acid-attacker-reveals-how-london-gangs-dip-knives-in-chemicals-and-deliberately-target-rivals-girlfriends-because-they-care-more-about-how-they-look/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj8LQOtB6K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It does not work like that
Bacteria however can be used for that much needed +1 weapon mod

Just nuke them already

Attached: TotalWarfare.jpg (575x1024, 67K)

What the fuck is this, Dead Island?

Attached: 1525907469405.jpg (645x773, 66K)

Alchemy level: 100

>+2 acid damage on a standard kitchen knife

Nice

Britain is dead. By doing nothing you allowed this to happen.

You did this, user. You let your countrymen down. You let these invaders live side by side with you.

You allowed them to rape and groom your children. You allowed them to maim and behead your fellow man.

You.

Attached: 1524091461515.jpg (800x800, 153K)

The same thing I always do. Humans are a disease. The cure is your extinction.

Attached: Human Extinction.jpg (990x659, 237K)

>We have elemental blades in real life now
What a time to be alive.

How long until someone straps a battery to a knife to give it electrical power?

Surely that just cauterises the wound and stops the bleeding

When the problem is people; British MPs obsess over objects.

wouldnt poop be more easier and more reliable.
nice poop knife

Good. I hope it turns into Mad max in the city center. Then people can see the niggers for what they truly are.

>elemental blades are a thing now.
How long until some fucker finds a way to put the knife on fire without hurting himself?

Doesnt add pain on hit critical effect. Do u even rpg? Irl poison is too DoT

>oi do you have a loicense for this picture of a knife?

>1000 deg knife cutting through infidel

>Wear asbestos glove that goes up to the elbow
>Cover knife in long-burning liquid

Alternatively, you can just attach a small flamethrower to the knife.

poop-elemental attacks are soooo last century

it's blacks
youtu.be/4B-gpRSrYtI

even BBC did a documentary on acid gangs and all of them are black it's so obvious even when they try to hide their faces

What about the scuba knife with a co2 cartridge in the handle so you inject he abdomen with rapidly expanding gas

Round them up, shoot hem in their face.

t. environmentalist hippy

Unless they use really high grade stuff, that wouldn't be very effective due to the low level of acid on a smooth blade. Even when it gets inside the body it can't do much more than light chemical burns. Painful, but perfectly treatable. Even using poison knives like some people itt suggested won't do much since Britain is a first world country with access to quality antibiotics. The only way add massive damage to a stab wound is to use a three blade knife or do something crazy like cover it in flaming phosphorus.

>poison frog darts

at least youre not getting shot. oh wait this sounds far more horrifying.

Pakis too
It's a Muslim cultural thing to attack women with acid

1000 degree red hot knife.
Acid covered knife.
It's coming.

Things will be ok Reddit but if you want you can always start with yourself.

Attached: jellybrain.png (800x800, 84K)

But diversity is our greatest strength!

Attached: 1528276981425.png (403x448, 81K)

Shits so badass
youtube.com/watch?v=j4WfNH4s4sY

stop lecturing any other country about being fucked up dipshit

We're definitely in the chainsword time line I can feel it. Just need to electrify it and get it anointed by tech priests.

Attached: binTHIS.jpg (3000x1601, 334K)

you're not the boss of me

How tf is acid supposed to stay on a knife long enough until it hits a victim? Is it this solid? Doesn't it corrode the cheap-ass knives nigs and pakis have?

put grease on knife and then dip it in lye?

Attached: poison-frog-darts-are-better.png (360x590, 388K)

Smear doo doo on a serrated blade you will FUCK someone's day up

If you bring the 3rd world to the west you get 3rd world problems.

>How long until someone straps a battery to a knife to give it electrical power?
That's just a pointy taser. I'd be suprised if it hasn't been done by now.

i just found a new tactic to defend my home from the weekly nigger invasions

looks like wh40k

Poop on a pointy rod? This was done by Vietman soldiers during the Vietnam war. It's not very clean to hold a poop covered item in your hands; it might get on your clothes.

it would heal it would be really painful though

For you

Attached: policearelookingforabritishmaninhisearlytwenties.png (960x540, 1.98M)

Nothing wrong with dodging. It's really best if you are aggresvie with it though.

Wait, what the fuck, it is a white man behind the mask and the only "victim" they show is an arab man. They are subtly trying to suggest it is white people perpetrating this and minorities being the victims of it. The arabs bought that foul practice over here.

>They are subtly trying to suggest it is white people perpetrating this and minorities being the victims of it.

They're hoping by claiming the exact opposite, most people will be confused or will exhaust their energy pointing out the obvious.

bin the acid

T H E S U N

Just wait out until they learn about the induction heated blades.

Hey Jow Forums here's your british waifu.

youtube.com/watch?v=52qVjUazaxU

Yeh fooking arab niggers are all gay

Attached: Untitled.png (431x533, 355K)

twitter.com/MPSHarrow/status/996757351632916480

IT IS NOT FAKE AND POL IS RAIDING THEIR COMMENT BOX

Attached: buter_knifes.png (551x642, 628K)

Poop is only good for stationary traps not something you hold close to yourself, chump.

Why do you care. The fuckers burnt down the white house.

t. Coldsteel Cruz

Attached: 1527465142643.jpg (700x479, 21K)

part and parcel

Attached: kaaarara.png (1280x863, 1.01M)

Not in brampton

>Mohammed stabs you
>you take 100 critical damage
>you take 5 acid damage
>you take 5 acid damage
>you take 5 acid damage
>you have died

Attached: 2514708-4672122361-Encha.jpg (800x707, 93K)

hvweapons.com/streetwise-sting-blade

What music group is that , sounds good I'd very much like to buy it

>What the fuck is this, Dead Island?
Lol... It's Vampyr Island, and (((They))) are about to FEED!

Attached: queen-elizabeth-90th-birthday.jpg (270x309, 39K)

Very innovative and impressive

Indians are immune

>British MPs obsess over objects
That's because they stick objects up their bum alot.

Regenerate hitpoints

Im honestly surprised we didn't come up with that first, guess it doesn't matter when criminals can get as much guns as they want.

And then the bin melts. Great idea.

Oh noo

we never noticed because nobody ever threw their acid in!

>real life in Bongistan is becoming a fantasy RPG
Nice.

Also dumb. Acid might shit up the blade and/or burn whatever you are using to carry it.

Do like gooks : Smear the blade with shit. No risk for you (unless you actually cut yourself) and the stabbing wound will be a guaranteed death if they decide it's not worth taking the time to disinfect it.

My god, fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

Have I seen it all. Acid attacks are a common way for many in middle eastern countries to show their affections. With regards to all the knife attacks that have been happening, has all the degeneracy finally combined the best of both worlds?

Good gracious, god save these people.

you really can't save them. The "unemployed youth" is pretty much their own species there.

Acid on a blade is stupid, it just runs off and you don't get the volume of acid necessary to cause real damage.

What you want is to rub the knife in human excrement to infect the wound and cause sepsis. However don't do this because it won't work: antibiotics will be given to a survivor in the hospital anyway and it won't work.

Bongs are best off using crossbows and longbows until they legalize firearms again.

if a burglar injures himself at your fence, you are liable

anglo logic

Hows a hybrid of C02 charged acid reservoir connected to a tube that runs the length of the blade that has holes near the end.
bonus damage from the taser points that are on the point of blade area.
conductive acid a plus.

flash3:wave: Selling DDP++ 20k each!!!!!

It's not bad against Grineers desu

At least in America you get shot up, this is just sick shit. I'll take the bullet over this horror show.

Attached: acid3-e1500305126791.png (960x601, 479K)

What a ridiculous looking piece of shit.

Attached: Seems+legit_bdbd9c_3788524[1].jpg (490x296, 28K)

just another example of how emotions are evil. these thugs act on pure emotion when they stab or pour acid on people. put some neurotransmitter inhibitors in their water supply.

honestly that's nothing ,what would make it way more terrifying is if they were stabbing people in blade coated in acid as in LSD . because then you been terror attack by Muslim bleeding in the hospital while tripping balls...way worse for you in the long run.

Attached: 1492389894028.jpg (850x850, 402K)

I've always wondered why people don't use drugs to torture other people. Like using low dose heroin to brainwash people, or fucking up randoms on LSD, or forcing sleep deprivation with meth.

all those zombie movies were actually about shitskin invasion
and like in those movies its all orchestrated by your own government and global corporations

Attached: 09UF08_18-30-30August.png (658x566, 254K)

>How long until someone straps a battery to a knife to give it electrical power?
>>That's just a pointy taser. I'd be suprised if it hasn't been done by now.

It has.

youtube.com/watch?v=0F-VVjqarZE

most criminals are too dumb

pretty sure that's why

Good reference I really like that game for what it was.

they do

> On command, an acidic blast weapon drips acid (though this deals no damage to the wielder). On any hit, this acid splashes the creature struck, dealing +3d6 points of bonus acid damage. On a successful critical hit it instead deals +6d6 points of acid damage (or +9d6 if the critical multiplier is x3, or +12d6 if the critical multiplier is x4). Bows, crossbows, and slings with this special ability bestow the bonus acid damage upon their ammunition.

>Muslim Heavy Breathing

used to work with a lady who was a waitress At a diner in the 80s and some people came in and left wrapped caramel treats as part of the tip and she and her friend who work there consumed them and they were dosed with acid and she ended up going to the hospital and getting Anti psychotics . not torture per se, but she didn't have fun or anything, she thought she had been poisoned.

cast rage 1.5x str, cast hands of the jihad, 2x str, and cast attack booster for 2x the speed. Attach acid to deal +10 damage for every second and poo for +25% health damage. the perfect weapon

This is what the DM gets for banning magic weapons tbqh.

Attached: 1355968223734.jpg (500x392, 281K)

>all those zombie movies were actually about shitskin invasion

Profound insight

Lol wut?

>thesun.co.uk/news/4034653/self-confessed-acid-attacker-reveals-how-london-gangs-dip-knives-in-chemicals-and-deliberately-target-rivals-girlfriends-because-they-care-more-about-how-they-look/
Dipping it in a corrosive liquid is retarded. Liable to do more damage to the blade, the sheath, and the user than anything else.

Now, if one were to impregnate a blade with powdered lye, then you may be onto something. Just fill grooves, holes, and serrations in the blade with it. Or bond it to the blade with some adhesive that won't set it to reacting. Then you'd have a corrosive that would only start acting when it made contact with blood.

Fucking pakis and wogs suck at material science.

>Speed
>Damage per second

I'm not sure we refer to the same game, but sure. Perfect weapon.

How about this, you like this one any better?
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj8LQOtB6K4

Polishing the blade then etching it with acid will reveal the crystalline structure of the alloy.
Macgyver approves.

Attached: 2018-06-09-12-30-19--1484811310.jpg (198x254, 8K)