USA is a German colony

>USA is a German colony

Deal with it.

Attached: rightful german clay.jpg (1296x834, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ns-qtoxnAS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you remove Germany from history, the world is a much more peaceful place.

If you remove Germans from america, it would have turned into Brazil 2.0 at around 1900.

USA is a Jewish colony

The national language was almost declared to be German because of anti-English butthurt by certain Founding Fathers.
True Story™

We know.

Attached: 9ADD83B9-AF2B-4700-B8F9-6388D9215EFD.jpg (683x615, 67K)

Yes, flat population demographics has nothing to do with how a nation is being run.
The UK is 90% white, but it's effectively a Pakistani colony since they control all of the new policies and laws put into effect.

>Protestant Germans

if you remove the usa right now, liberalism will die in 5 years. fuck your shit country ruining the west

>yfw the fourth reich starts in the USA

Attached: 1474735209342.jpg (585x560, 68K)

>New jersey

Attached: ITA.jpg (980x716, 258K)

Shalom! Glad you found the post I told you about, Rabbi.

Yep. Most European and African Americans have English ancestry. They just put American down on the census now.

Liberalism is european.
Cultural marxism is european.
Europeans legalized weed and prostitution long before america did.

Keep blaming america, faggot.

>USA is a German colony
>USA is a Jewish colony

Oh how the tables have turned, Germany...

Attached: 1501119525019.jpg (500x667, 35K)

can't send people over seas to fight their own people without oven based propaganda

Why so many bog-trottin Paddy's in the South?

Attached: IMG_7254.png (718x957, 823K)

Those are not the most populous regions though

Germany is an American puppet

Modern Germany didn't even exsist until the mid 19th century.

I'm fine with this.

EU is the Third Reich. Don't think we don't notice.

>fourth reich starts in the USA
Do you even know what the first and second reich's were?
How would the forthcoming reich be thousands of miles away from the first three?

It's your mixed society, """rights""", cancer media, muh democracy and the jews pushing it that caused it all, negroid

b-but britshits always they usa is an anglo country

Attached: 1522874406438.jpg (500x500, 166K)

jej

Attached: babylon.png (1600x900, 1.83M)

I'm an idiot, it was 138 languages

I was thinking, damn, there must be a lot of fucking african languages that exist

Attached: The lower Catskill Escarpment and Kingston–Rhinecliff Bridge over the Hudson River seen from the f (2420x1306, 1.39M)

you realize that Europe is smaller than America and has many more languages

how is upper michigan not finnish

>EU is the Third Reich. Don't think we don't notice.

Attached: peakmutt.png (400x440, 25K)

Make New Mexico and Texas their own countries and you got yourself a deal Kraut.

>the EU is ruled by Germany!!!
>everything was invented by Germans!!!
>Germany dindu nuffin, it's the eternal Anglo!!!
>the US is a German colony!!!
Stop it, these kind of posts are cringy as fuck

>Miami
>German
>Detroit
>German
>Not a single african flag in the cotton belt
>Not a single injun flag in the Dakotas

Attached: 12-238.jpg (600x341, 18K)

Fuck off nigger.

Attached: fml.png (1334x482, 90K)

So what you are saying is that Germany invaded Germany in WWII?

I'm more confused about the whole thing not being 1/32 Cherokee.

So that’s why it’s shit!

hey slavshit, you have to go back. if you love your shithole country so much then why are you in my country? just so you can shitpost with a german flag? go back to pooland

No. We are not related.
Not in any way. All good Germans returned. Like my Senpai. Go fuck yourself. Or let youself be enriched by muds.

I'm German you paranoid faggot

They were slaves too. Well, indentured servants.

This was from the removal of the maymay ethnicties like Pennsylvania Dutch, Limburgish, Cornish, American, Canadian, French Canadian, etc.

Can't blame them for being ashamed of that cuckhole.

Is the south really a celtic stronghold?
The belligerent south? Wow.

What's the implication? That there are no blacks in the US?

Butthurt slav detected, go try communism again maybe this time you will wipe out your shitty race with it.

sure you are. show pic of hair, eye and nipple colour. also DNA test with timestamp

otherwise fuck off my country

The south is a nigger stronghold and brazil tier

Attached: 1503252149238.jpg (650x479, 75K)

More accurate map
Lutscht meinen deutschen Schwanz ihr autistischen Spasten

Attached: including-unreported1.jpg (7129x3833, 3.69M)

This, however before they were mutts. The majority of whites there were of Irish and Scottish ancestry. You can still see some of it with their orange muttish hair.

MMMmmm yet your continent has it the worst.
Why is the US immune to bullshit?
All of the stuff you mention was brought out of the first world war. Would you really put the responsibility of tens of millions of quality european stock in the hands of few Jewish newspapers?
Is it really so hard to believe you guys just tend to chimp out on a heightened scale? I recall the imperial Germans sweeping through eastern europe burning down whole villages with no Jewish assistance whatsoever in WWI.

Why is a UK quick-e-mart owner the first thing I saw?

Attached: Syed-Saleem-Shahza.jpg (329x248, 18K)

Most "German" Americans are largely anglo but with a fairly recent German ancestor that they identify more with to seem special.

The English are Germans anyway. They’re blitzkrieg but with boats.
And better music.

Honestly though, I wouldn’t mind the return of European immigration to the states. I support the Raise act and hope it gets talked about again.

Anyone identifying as "american" in the census are literal mutts, ie the south

lolololol

i can make maps better than that

I often wonder about that. It's like sending our highly Mexican military to the border to fight cartels. Probably why we haven't shut them down yet.

Ben Franklin didn't want Germans in the United States anyway. He thought Germans were too dark skinned and savage.

being from Franco Germano Anglo descent
I'm fine with this.

>Irish and Scottish
>white
Irish are literal island niggers and scots wear dresses

Attached: irish teutonic and negro snip.png (743x412, 302K)

So it's true then - Celts are eternally divided and at war, and it's why we were so prejudiced against them.

From the area 'American' is in, it's Appalachia, so all of them are just Scots-Irish hillbillies.

Is that why they suck so much Jew cock and let jews take over ther politics, press, and academia? You people are smart, but why are Germans such sickos?

That doesn't make them not white. You can't just arbitrarily exclude parts of your own body from the definition if you don't like them.

ginger is an achronym of nigger

Attached: 1522253675822.png (420x420, 9K)

How often did he really talk about that? I've only seen the one quote and it's totally possible he was being a sarcastic asshole like he was with the turkey bird.

Many reasons
1. A lot of Irish immigrants from the potato famine were told to go south for farmland
2. Many orphans from Ireland were kidnapped & sold as indentured servants, a fancy word for white slaves
3. The Union pulled Irish immigrants off the boat, put a rifle in their hands & told them to fight for Uncle Sam, after the war they had no where to go, so they just stayed in the south

>German
Those are based on what the person states they are, and what they think they are are almost exclusively determined by their last name. This means that a 12.5% German American is now classed as German because his great grandmother married someone with a German last name. Also, theres no end of burgers who mess up where their names are from, many think their English name is Irish, Dutch names is German, etc.

Not for long schlomo
>see June 12

Attached: 1527702695802m.jpg (1024x699, 118K)

This video sums it up
youtu.be/ns-qtoxnAS8

you would know

Attached: mongrellus.jpg (293x337, 38K)

I also forgot to mention there are more Irish living in the US than in Ireland

>Scots-Irish hillbillies
Yes as in they aren't white

Why not have Spanish?

They’re also mixed in with a lot of Native blood in the Appalachians, that place unironically needs to be cleansed

>Pennsylvania Dutch
>meme ethnicity
fuck you man, PA dutch are as native to this country as any injuns. 400+ years and counting.

Yeet. My ancestor was Dutch & fought in the revolution, my great grandma still has a document of him signing up

The Anglos got GINGER'D lmao

t. kike

Then why do Germans flip their shit anytime Americans mention German ancestry. Brits don't do that.

dats right child we wuz Germanic tribes n sheeit

Attached: midwestern americans.jpg (800x485, 124K)

I’d also like to mention the reason so many Anglo descendants are in Utah, Arizona & that huge blob...
Is because those are Mormons. When their religion was first founded, all other Christians saw them as heretical freaks & began to kill them all, so they fled to uncolonized parts of America & they founded Salt Lake City.
If they didn’t flee west then I bet you anything they would have been GUSTAV’D just like the rest of America

If you removed Germany from Rome, it'd still exist.

We did deal with it, it's ours, not yours anymore.

Attached: 0x7yxc.jpg (506x512, 39K)

It's a spiritual connection bb.

>implying americans will ever give a fuck

Attached: 1f_PmhztS_l5ZKj3nLyvyiPYi6r40VRtQhYd50Q9POE.jpg (720x524, 114K)

In your dreams. Most "Germans" in America are 25% German and at least half British.

Culturally we are, but ethnically white americans (up until the wops showed up) are a good mix of english, irish, german, etc.

Brits only exist in New England & around Utah my dude
It’s funny because Ben Franklin was racist as fuck towards Germans & didn’t want any german immigrants, he said they’d take over the country

USA is the place where white Europeans can go if they want to live in freedom

That is the ultimate purpose of the United States

I saw the 1980 census and since then and now the British demographic dropped radically, so I'd be a bit sceptical about any modern census

There are hardly any natives left, and blacks are rarely aren't a majority in any state, except for city centers. Plus we don't even know where they came from exactly.

WE WUZ BTIRISH IN SHEEIIIIT

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 78K)

user, I've got bad news for you...

Attached: german-roots.jpg (960x500, 130K)

Blacks are only 13% of the U.S. population. Stop looking at the TV. They’re the most overrepresented “minority” in the world.
>this is considered black in the US

Attached: 6FFB6D0A-C59F-4A3A-A988-57E51FF07A59.jpg (796x594, 83K)

If you removed your meme flag you'd be laughed at for being from a shitty non-country

we don`t take over the cuntry we rule in the us . check all relevant people , start with SS Wernher ...Boeing ...and by the way - without Steuben your kike contaminated continent would not be the us. time to read a book

I lied it’s actually 12.3%