What life choices leads to a circular hole in the tongue?

What life choices leads to a circular hole in the tongue?

Attached: hillary-neck-2.jpg (525x276, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.me/polofficial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

satanic rituals

it's a lozenge you fucking pizza gator alt right RETARD

cannibalism

Kuru

Kuru is a very rare, incurable neurodegenerative disorder that was formerly common among the Fore people of Papua New Guinea. Kuru is caused by the transmission of abnormally folded prion proteins, which leads to symptoms such as tremors, loss of coordination, and neurodegeneration.

The term kuru derives from the Fore word kuria or guria ("to shake"),[1] due to the body tremors that are a classic symptom of the disease and kúru itself means "trembling".[2] It is also known as the "laughing sickness" due to the pathologic bursts of laughter which are a symptom of the disease. It is now widely accepted that kuru was transmitted among members of the Fore tribe of Papua New Guinea via funerary cannibalism.

it was a biopsy she had done to see if she had reptilian super cancer dumb nigger

that is NOT a lozenge

why does she need to wear a back brace then?

hmmm

Attached: hillary-clinton-glottis-allows-reptilians-to-breathe-while-swallowing-large-prey-tongue-hole.jpg (735x520, 99K)

lol no it is not, it is clearly a crater

makes you wonder why she had cannibal ritual artwork hanging in her campaign headquarters office

Attached: podesta-cannibal-art.jpg (800x420, 158K)

canibalistic sacrifice of goyim, very common among jewish elite.

Eating human flesh.

AIDS

Because her reptilian bone structure needs to be corrected so she can walk on her hind legs.

>cannibalism
wtf

It turned out she only had reptilian moderate cancer.

That is definitely a hole not a bump

The cunt got kuru from eating too many Haitian kids.

>iftheyonlyknew.jpg

Can you get kuru or other prion diseases from eating muscle, or is it brain and nerve tissue? Asking for a friend

Too bad there's no one actually intelligent enough in here to give a rational answer instead of ebin memespouting, I'm curious to know what the fuck it is too. None of you guys are as funny as you think you are

It's from Bill stubbing out a cigarette on her tongue.

Attached: 1528426459636.jpg (783x713, 78K)

Attached: 1523299871089.png (540x336, 107K)

>174522467
(You)

Adderall and other uppers can cause this. I got it before. A form of geographic tongue.

Drunken juvenile rebellious ones.

eating people

Itz art n shiet

It's a Brand you get when you join Podesta's kiddy sex cannible club.

Everybody gets one. Most opt to get it on their ass though. Hillary already had so many dimples and boils on her ass she went with the tongue.

She had to get a hole in her tongue to mix up her BJ game so Bill would stop fucking the secretaries long enough for her to run for President.

Acid semen

>Geohraphic tongue

Attached: 064aacace6683f53af20ccefbfd896e03033c8473f4de3b1f88b66f1735c8061.jpg (620x465, 54K)

I already said that lol.
Its not that uncommon when loaded up on drugs like she likely is.

Could be a punch biopsy or excision of an oral cancer

Hillary usually has a big stud in her tongue. It's for those big honkin' slabs of trouser meat sprung out by the stud(s) in her bed..

Attached: Tongue stud.jpg (600x450, 47K)

are you new here?

>Can you get kuru or other prion diseases from eating muscle, or is it brain and nerve tissue?

A medical study back decades ago said kuru was from eating brain tissue.

You can become infected by a prion disease from eating the meat of an infected animal, and even become infected in a surgery from the surgical instruments, if they were used on a person infected with a prion disease, even if the instruments were properly sanitized, because a prion is almost impossible to kill. It is not like an easy to kill bacteria or a virus. It is like a portion of a virus, perhaps a primitive virus, and barely qualifies for the definition of a living organism, but it can kill you.

Jesus, what makes them so resistant to death?

in bg sheep heads are a popular meal, can you get it from that?

Attached: IMG_2897.jpg (1600x1195, 519K)

>because a prion is almost impossible to kill. It is not like an easy to kill bacteria or a virus. It is like a portion of a virus, perhaps a primitive virus,

A prion is a mis-folded protein; literally an origami molecule gone wrong

I'm going to go with no, but after the mad cow disease scare people stopped eating cattle brains here. If any Pajeets are reading this - I'm sorry.

also called Crutzfeld-Jacobe's disease in Englishz

>what makes them so resistant to death?

They are smaller than either bacteria or viruses. They are protein molecules that somehow became deformed such that they can make copies of themselves while killing you in the process. It's a big mystery how these things exist.

Your body is fundamentally made up of these tiny micro machine protein devices that all perform different functions.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 1.76M)

NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU STUPID NEWFAGS SAID DMT
DMT YOU STUPID INVASIVE NEWFAGS
FUCKING NORWAY
>DMT
DMT
>DMT
DMT
>DMT
DMT

Attached: AAAAAAAAA.png (1114x767, 299K)

In your opinion is this some rudimentary safeguard against cannibalism? Also wtf am I seeing in that gif

Kreutzfeld-Jacobs

Most of the time a bacteria is killed by causing it to lyce (making the cell wall thin so that the internal pressure of the cell pops it cell open like a soap bubble pops) when the invading bacteria is inside a human body.

When outside the body, bacteria and virus are usually killed by heat or exposure to sunlight.

None of that kills prions.

Attached: Cell_Lysis.jpg (300x300, 38K)

Heat destroys prions, they are just misfolded proteins.

>Also wtf am I seeing in that gif
I don't know exactly, but it's probably a protein device that is receiving a DNA strand and making a second copy of it.

You notice how this protein device has mechanical-like behavior with its repetitive folding actions? A prion would somehow cause this protein device to bend in the wrong ways and in turn cause it to stop copying DNA strands; it would then become a prion and go onto cause other protein devices to stop working properly.

a LOT of fucking heat though, relative to bacteria and viruses

>sheep heads are a popular meal

Down in mexico, the nasty mexicans there like to make tamales out of a hog's head (using the face, snout, brain, all of it). White Texans make tamales out of the normal meat of a hog instead.

Those mexican tamales can probably kill you.

Attached: Tamales-Recipe-6.jpg (1392x2088, 366K)

Thanks for the info bros. I am a hs dropout brainlet and I probably have autism to boot

It takes an unusual amount of heat and time to kill a prion, so they are still alive on a surgical instrument that has been sterilized in a standard autoclave.

Attached: surgical instruments.jpg (678x778, 51K)

Ewwwww

Attached: 07E03ECB-E008-4734-B6DA-9E5876007B5D.jpg (520x339, 25K)

The Pizza ones

>In January 2015, former speaker of the Utah House of Representatives Rebecca D. Lockhart died of the disease within a few weeks of diagnosis.[65] John Carroll, former editor of The Baltimore Sun and Los Angeles Times, died of CJD in Kentucky in June 2015, after having been diagnosed in January.[66] American actress Barbara Tarbuck (General Hospital, American Horror Story) died of the disease on December 26, 2016.[67]
really makes u think

No matter how hard I try to see it, it isn't a lozenge

herpes?

why did a lozenge need to be sewn up?

Attached: hellarious.png (399x418, 310K)

Aren't autoclaves several thousands of degrees? That's bananas

>it takes a lot of heat to destroy proteins, a simple biomolecule, compared to a cell, much more complex comparatively
Who knew?
That isnt unheard of.

>it's a lozenge you fucking pizza gator alt right RETARD
That's an open ulcer on her tongue you fuck wit.

If there's one thing that will ever convince me of the whole reptilian bullshit, I swear it's pictures of Shillary Killton.

discord.me/polofficial

df

Attached: RHC.jpg (700x1008, 183K)

You’re onto something.

It is dna polymerase and its mechanism of action in a simple graphic for people who arent biochemists or geneticists.

No, just 249f is standard, the reason why they work is because its like a pressure cooker, its a combination of the steam and the pressure built up in the vessel itself.

Lol no.
WHO procedure for sterilizing stuff from prions is only 121 degrees celsius.
Typically autoclaves used to sterilize surgical stuff are only 120-135 degrees celsius

Attached: cuntonpedorapedvirgins.jpg (500x1297, 121K)

Cropophagy, cannibalism, cropophagic cannibalism, cannibalistic cropophagy, who knows?

I was reported back in the 1980's that a couple of hunters had died from a prion disease from each of them butchering a deer when they accidentally cut themselves (just a minor wound) with a bloody knife used to butcher a deer.

Both of the hunters had shot a deer near San Antonio, Texas.

So, it is a blood borne disease.

It was suspected that the disease was being spread by the bite of a tic between the deer.

Attached: Tick.jpg (617x552, 43K)

kek't

Dmt burns but not a hole into your tongue.

>it was reported
Unless they cracked their skulls open and found evidence of it then its just that, reported but not proven.

Want to know something wild, some prion diseases can be passed on through fecal matter and then taken up by eating anything contaminated by it. This is now the major infection vector for animals with CWD in the US.

if you knew how ..

Attached: kuru.png (1024x650, 664K)

Maybe she has been eating kids since before the who mad cow disease thing happened and people were really aware of prions. She might have noshed on some brain matter years ago and it can lie dormant aledgedly.

Does she take meds there? If she is balancing a lot of drugs, they would be going intralingual sometimes? There seems to be a precedent of it in emergency medical situations. In the 70s us army densits put out research on it. Whenever she is in public it is an emergency if she seems sick maybe they made her a device

What sort of a surgical instrument would survive being heated to several thousand degrees?

Attached: Red hot steel.jpg (2300x1294, 92K)

I don't know, they're all made of metal I presume so all of them?

Q predicted this

Attached: 1469152763544.gif (480x601, 1.85M)

>mad cow disease
almost like shlomo is putting goy meat in the fast food

lel

I watched something yesterday about that very topic, Human DNA found in sausages, mmmm mystery meat.

Does David Brock's D taste like Schiff? (Asking for a friend)

>bio-factorio

It is called a spongiform disease because a brain tissue section will resemble a sponge.

Attached: Spongiform brain disease.jpg (361x246, 48K)

tongueblasting children

>Human DNA found in sausages

Next news item was probably missing children.

Depends on the composition, but the melting point of steel begins at about 2,500 F

Attached: molten-steel-at-a-foundry.jpg (900x640, 94K)

More likely a desperate attempt to remind Bill what he's missing out on.
He just laughed at her and went back to plowing the housekeeper right in front of her.
Now she has a gaping hole that won't heal because she's a worn out old hag with limited tissue restoration.

Oh

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump

All city people voted for Hillary

Attached: 1500828625704.png (878x427, 24K)

And the point where you lose temper is well less than that, surgical instruments are thrown out after they lose their temper.

they regularly went to "spiritcooking parties" with this cunt

Attached: abramovich.jpg (900x597, 450K)

She is such a freaky piece of shit

She's such a fucking reptile monster, even the normiest of normies that isn't left-possessed can feel her deep corruption and are sickened by it - THIS is why trump won.

Snake fear.

Our most ancient and most reliable instinct.

lel

>This but unironically

Attached: E5D75354-A9BC-4AF0-A506-07D63506CA29.gif (400x225, 1.04M)