Ali Watkins worked at Buzzfeed during Dossier link

Ali Watkins worked for Buzzfeed as the National Security Reporter from Nov 2015 to May 2017. During this time, the Russian Dossier was released. You can check her linkedin for this information.

Here is how the information flowed:

Dossier paid for with campaign funds from the clinton campaign and DNC.

web.archive.org/web/20180608211806/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3cb1926446e1

Information then handed off to McCain through two people, Brose and Kramer.

web.archive.org/web/20180608212103/http://www.businessinsider.com/how-john-mccain-received-steele-dossier-trump-russia-2018-5

Info on Brose:

web.archive.org/web/20170619220319/http://breakingdefense.com/2014/12/mccains-brose-tapped-for-sasc-staff-director-levine-heading-to-osd/

Info on Kramer:

web.archive.org/web/20180607190544/https://www.mccaininstitute.org/staff/david-j-kramer/

From there, it was sent to Comey (we know this) but also leaked to Buzzfeed.

How was it leaked to Buzzfeed?

Well, McCain was the Ex Officio of the Senate Intelligence Committee at that time. 17 days in, in fact. Along with Reed, Schumer, and McConnell. This is not a standard position that any of them take.

Wolfe worked in the Senate Intelligence Committee at that time.

Watkins worked at Buzzfeed when the leak happened.

I believe the following flow of information occurred:

Hillary Clinton Campaign and DNC ----pays---> Marc Ellias (Perkins Coie) ---retains---> Fusion GPS ---hires---> Christopher Steele ---provides dossier ---> John McCain (ex officio, Sen. Intel. Comm. 2017) ---dossier---> James Wolfe (security head, Sen. Intel. Comm. 2017) ---fucking--> Ali Watkins ---works for --> Buzzfeed ---publishes---> Your Eyes

Thoughts?

Attached: whitewomen.jpg (768x960, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/8pnrff/ali_watkins_worked_at_buzzfeed_during_the_dossier/
philly.com/philly/news/Temple_intern_breaks_national_story.html?mobi=true
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/06/08/the-bigger-story-behind-the-jame-wolfe-indictment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Big if true

BUMP
BIG BUMP

So Wolfe told McCain that he was banging a nice young piece of ass at BuzzFeed and before you know it the dossier is published there...

Attached: thot.jpg (750x623, 32K)

buzzfeed leak symptom of cabal anxiety.
suicide weekend in effect.

presstitute

someone post this shit on t_d

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/8pnrff/ali_watkins_worked_at_buzzfeed_during_the_dossier/

>>(((REMOVED)))

Looks like somebody tried

Attached: spezzi.jpg (310x165, 12K)

i'd let her rape the shit out of me, if you know what i mean

i want to flow my information into her, if you know what i mean

Tried first, was removed instantly. Posted it in the TD discord and got some folks telling me it was removed.

Really, I just want some autism on this to flesh out the idea more.

Let this be a lesson to all thots:
If you would just show your tits to a sad, morally corrupt man for chrisssake, your career will take off like a fucking greased rocket.

Attached: pris.jpg (634x999, 93K)

i woulg give up some secrets to fuck her too.

Thread is up on TD now. I think the mods are checking logs and stopping fake news and libel.

This little hooker at the center of many things...

Attached: 3F0A8420-3B67-4D5A-BCCD-FE1DA9A41080.jpg (1336x1200, 351K)

Stickied at top of T_D...................

Attached: 1523405789087.gif (480x364, 39K)

This is some good dirt OP but i need more
I need all the dirt this board can find on this little Zoe Barnes house of cards wanna be bitch. And Wolfe too. These fuckers need a quick roping

Yeah, just saw.

Should I keep track of the death threats I get?

You will seek to lose, but shall keep winning.

Attached: NyxKtUPAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png (786x627, 721K)

F U L L Y

C H E C K E D

Attached: dubs.jpg (540x498, 23K)

we need details about her other "friends"

Hello user, my fat face got favors cause I suck dick. I’m not even a 5

Attached: 024C3127-B96C-433C-A8D4-E5341153F635.jpg (300x300, 11K)

philly.com/philly/news/Temple_intern_breaks_national_story.html?mobi=true

>But CIA director John Brennan said today that the spy agency did not hack into computers that Senate staffers were using to investigate Bush-era interrogation programs.

>Brennan says the CIA wants to put the post-9/11 detention and interrogation program behind it. That program is the subject of an investigation by the Senate Intelligence Committee. The committee says the CIA improperly accessed Senate computers. Brennan says the CIA wouldn't do that.
Makes you think.

No i guess of course they wouldnt have to when Big Jim Wolfe, on the job 25 years by that point, was funneling all the shit out to whoever wanted it provided they put up the cash or the pussy

>“To me, this story stands as a testament to watchdog journalism,” said Watkins, who was previously a Philadelphia Daily News intern.
Is that what they're calling being a slampig for a bureaucrat these days? "watchdog journalism"?

bump

Checked. Kek is all over this thread.
Hannity will be on it next week.
This rampant slut, who fucked for stories will be btfo.
All the others should be locked up.
McCain's corpse buried in Gitmo.

czech'd

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/06/08/the-bigger-story-behind-the-jame-wolfe-indictment/

>March 2014
She had only been banging him for a few months
He's fucking writing the shit for her

huge if big

someone post pic related on her twitter

Attached: IMG_1538.jpg (480x854, 97K)

bumping great read

She was hideous too. You should have posted an actual picture of her, not this hot chick that isn't her.

So from what I gather, she worked at Buzzfeed. Dated this Wolf guy for a little while. He tried to give her breadcrumbs, but basically gave her everything. NYT was so impressed by her ability to get trump scoops that they poached her from buzzfeed.
I’m not defending Wolfe, They better nail his ass, but how did the DOJ find out?? Did they get into his messages/texts/comms with Ali Watkins legally?