Why did I have to be born during the insane times, gay rights, trannies, extremely difficult to get a gun...

Why did I have to be born during the insane times, gay rights, trannies, extremely difficult to get a gun, everything fucking expensive, only entertainment is staring at a screen, everyone is fucking mentally ill, men marrying men, controlling women , everything is fucked these are all things my grandfather wouldn't have even imagained at my age

Attached: IMG_1809.jpg (369x398, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/ch01.htm
streamable.com/m2s3b
youtube.com/watch?v=OjV4LyIENpI&list=LLXckicDPtMOO2ZYcCWEqkGA&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU
youtube.com/watch?v=ChTnwpkCMhg
youtu.be/-SJkiS-qt90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know exactly how you feel ausbro. The only things that keep me going are:
1. Potentially getting to see man land on Mars. I'll probably kill myself if Elon lets a woman take the first step.
2. Sexbots and fully immersive full body VR
3. Hopefully getting to see a nuke go off in a big city or something, considering there are 15,000 of them floating around the world

Hmm I thought there were more but that's pretty much my list.

What bothers you most and I'll try to explain it.

Don't you dare try to fucking bluepill this thread. I'm on to you.

We must restore everything, our sacrifice will be towards the betterment of others. Do not loose hope.

Be not vexed, for this is a thread woven into your destiny.

straying from God keeps me going too

>loose
go home burger, you're drunk

I'm not a blue pill and would never even entertain lying, but depending on what he's distressed about the reason could be anything from social engineering attempts to soviet infiltration of universities or even the collapse of the mainstream media.

Just the good stuff.

I'm quite excited about the end of the mainstream media, provided it doesn't become an end of history sort of thing. If people could keep a database or community that watches alternative media people, specifically the smaller names, it could turn out nice.

Issue is, the smaller guys are quasi anonymous or fully anonymous, like I am at the moment.

You should try being nearly 50 and having watched the shitshow unfold over several decades... I can actually remember when things were pretty normal on the whole

Forgot possible uprisings in Europe and a ww3 that will end all wars

Two Aussies who will win? Not OP but I can’t even place my finger on one thing that bothers me the most. There’s so much stuff, it’s overwhelming.

I can’t believe people seem fine with trans people, I can’t believe they feel fine with the sex in the media, I can’t believe they feel fine with the blatant propaganda being pushed down everyone’s throats 24/7, I can’t believe people willingly send their children to an indoctrination camp for most of their waking hours.

Imagine taking Jow Forums so seriously that you construct an image of reality based on shitposting and memes and then curse the world for it lmao

I’m just old enough to remember when it wasn’t this way. Things went to complete shit just in time for my age group to enter the world. If you’re in your early 30’s, you were essentially raised to function and thrive in a world that got ripped the fuck away right as you entered it. If you think this is bad, try remembering it not being this way.

Attached: BC48DEB1-16AF-46A6-B31C-FC58E4D6C537.jpg (500x500, 58K)

I think the system is designed to make us think we're on the brink of war but it can never actually happen, but maybe I'm wrong

>that will end all wars
this would be the third time then?
if wars end humanity does too, our society can only develop through wars
I only live to see the kikes gassed and not commit the sin of suicide

Welcome to life in a lucifarian system

you got to live a normal life and you will die before it really gets insane. youre probably in the luckiest age bracket today

If you have been outside you realise this is reality, I'm guessing you've been inside all day ingesting bluepills

>a ww3 that will end all wars
This time it will REALLY be the last war g-guys

Attached: 1508870479733.jpg (225x225, 9K)

None of that matters. At least ve thankful you where born in a first world country. Fucksakes man bunch o dramma queens.

Were you born yesterday?

>you will die before it really gets insane

It's already getting insane, and I have another 30-40 years to go yet

And it's a non stop effort to destroy it,

a literal who tells us how to feel about the west. i dont even know if in which hemisphere you are, cant even tell for sure if youre from this planet. gtfo

You're posting online, so I assume you also have a house and are well-fed, like the rest of us. So what's the problem?

What the fuck is a Ghana? Some kind of fruit?

>Not looking forward to the exhilarating untamed savagery of a post-order world.

Attached: 567657476.jpg (508x610, 161K)

It's really nowhere near as bad as Jow Forums makes things out to be. Spend some time away from this board, go outside and talk to people. This place has a way of skwing your perspective on life in a dark way.

i have those things things and life is still fucking miserable

skewing*

Are you OP with a proxy?

Again, that's either the social engineering attempt or soviet infiltration, likely both because the soviet idealogical subversion was successful because of the social engineering attempt.

Hey neet, it's honestly shit that only women are allowed promotions at my workplace.

That's the soviet infiltration, by tricking you into believing that, or rather by pushing opposing sides of a spectrum in an ideological battle, they can incite enough dissent, chaos and conflict with the hope that invading the country wouldn't just be easy, but welcome.

The solution is a new enlightenment based off free thought, scepticism, libertarianism, objective reality and classical appreciation. Whatever you do, don't join a side and contribute to the conflict, that's part of their plan.

I did fuck you, and I got fired from my job for being white and attacked by abos,

Just kill yourself. No one will give a fuck.

I hate these times too.

Despite that, I want to live as long as I can. I want to see history play out, for better or for worse.

Someday, probably when we're old men, everything will make sense again.

Attached: ocean sunset.jpg (1920x1200, 233K)

I know, but I was replying to the guy from Ghana who thinks that material comfort is all you need to be happy. Human beings need other human beings and a sense of purpose, first and foremost

Stop reddit spacing. It's hurting my eyes.

So that you could become strong and quit whining. Get started.

Attached: 1520435431705.jpg (650x920, 253K)

>tfw in Richmond BC right now
>tfw walked around to check the place out
>youdontknowhowbadthingsreallyare.jpg

>It's already getting insane
its barely getting started

Your living in the most incredible point in history, we are advancing alarmingly fast , never a dull moment always exciting and new forget the other eras i bet in a hundred years people will wish they had been alive to see the happenings we are witnessing.
Enjoy it

>The bourgeoisie has disclosed how it came to pass that the brutal display of vigour in the Middle Ages, which reactionaries so much admire, found its fitting complement in the most slothful indolence. It has been the first to show what man’s activity can bring about. It has accomplished wonders far surpassing Egyptian pyramids, Roman aqueducts, and Gothic cathedrals; it has conducted expeditions that put in the shade all former Exoduses of nations and crusades.

>The bourgeoisie cannot exist without constantly revolutionising the instruments of production, and thereby the relations of production, and with them the whole relations of society. Conservation of the old modes of production in unaltered form, was, on the contrary, the first condition of existence for all earlier industrial classes. Constant revolutionising of production, uninterrupted disturbance of all social conditions, everlasting uncertainty and agitation distinguish the bourgeois epoch from all earlier ones. All fixed, fast-frozen relations, with their train of ancient and venerable prejudices and opinions, are swept away, all new-formed ones become antiquated before they can ossify. All that is solid melts into air, all that is holy is profaned, and man is at last compelled to face with sober senses his real conditions of life, and his relations with his kind.

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/ch01.htm

This is the actual reason son

Cue autistic REEing because marx wrote it

>Why did I have to be born during the insane times, males seek unnatural affection with other men, there are effeminates everywhere , it is extremely difficult to get a crossbow, everything fucking expensive, only entertainment is staring at a oil panting, everyone is fucking mentally ill, merry men frolicking in the pastures, controlling wenches, everything is fucked these are all things my grandfather wouldn't have even imagined at my age

>c. 230 BC

Did they have nearly every western country disarmed and access to world destroying weapon and instant worldwide propaganda

I'd say we're about halfway to full dystopia already. There are only so many forms of degeneracy that remain to be normalized

The fact that you had to invent a fake quote rather than finding a real one is very telling

Of course these things existed in the past, but they are multiplied 100 times nowadays. Your example is stupid.

You work on your nation, I'll work on my and secondarily closely aligned nations. If I feel Australia is fixed, my next priorities are Canada and Britain, and then the USA.

Just stay in your own country and bring it to the first world, don't be that piece of shit that plays oppression Olympics and tries to tell us your problems are worse than ours. Your problems are simple, stop being dumb and spark a pro western enlightenment. Our problems are complicated, half our population is brainwashed.

This seems about right.

An average aboriginal can use institutions and public sentiment to control other people or gain wealth. It's not uncommon here that aboriginals (and some UN humanitarian refugees) deliberately fail university courses to remain at university, for free, and gain a sort of welfare awarded to students called ausstudy.

You might benefit from suing your old work place for defamation if you can't find another job.

Phone posting. Red dit is an annoying echo chamber where known names get up boated for shitty posts, over here you'll only know me by my posting style and what I can objectively produce.

I have no identity beyond "that aussie who's kind of based"

This m8s
Feels fucking good

actually it was the same in germany before the rise of hitler. degeneracy promoted by jews, homosexuals, trannies, and adult/child orgies. so yeah. wait till the jews legalize pedophilia. should be lots of fun ...

streamable.com/m2s3b

I'll take "Your fucking wrong" for $100 Alex. Degeneracy in 230 BC was off the fucking charts, way worse than the worst we see now. Learn your fucking history buddy

It's not a fake quote, it is changing his quote to make it apply to nearly every fucking age before ours. Despite what this echo chamber says, the world has gotten more civilized and shit is generally better than it was 60, 120, and 240 year ago.

They had worse than world destroying weapons, they had hand to hand combat where the invaders would come into your city and hack your family apart in front of you before the rapes began. If you gave me a choice between death by nuke or death by viking mob, I'd choose the nuke any day.

My generation is screwed. Uni is poisoning the young. I never thought I'd say this, but once the boomers are gone we're fucked.

You are here to triumph and extend your family's lineage by having surviving offspring.
Think of how your ancestors got here
The race war hasn't happened yet because it never stopped.
It is a war of numbers.
try to have a solid amount of children above replacement levels.
youtube.com/watch?v=OjV4LyIENpI&list=LLXckicDPtMOO2ZYcCWEqkGA&index=3

Attached: 1526332836622.jpg (750x750, 54K)

You live in the easiest time and one of the easiest places in human history to be alive and would kill yourself if you had to live in even a modern day third world country never mind a previous period in history but due to being a fucking moron you let hyperbole on the internet make you think it's horrible.

I was thinking of relocating to USA but i've changed my mind. I and my household are coming to base in Australia.

>it is changing his quote to make it apply to nearly every fucking age before ours

There are legitimately historical periods in which things get worse. I'm not saying that we have it bad compared to our ancestors, but that we are visibly in danger of losing the good things we enjoy

>once the boomers are gone we're fucked.

As a Gen-Xer I agree, most of the good tradesmen still around are boomers

You have no awareness, your own country arrests people for thought crimes, does this even occur to you

I was comparing my time to the time of my grandfather or his father, not 1000 years ago

It’s not the material items... fuck the material items. It’s the fucking future, man... the uncertainty in everything except for the lack of a fucking future.

Holy shit I didn't realise Jow Forums had gotten this bad. I am absolutely amazed that people think life is good anywhere in the world.
In what universe is pic related a good thing? How can anybody believe that a world run by jews is good? jesus christ

Attached: shitsfucked.png (563x520, 38K)

nah bro.

Attached: ecEU0TP[1].jpg (500x500, 63K)

I have it better than my grandfather (somewhat) but our society is worse than it was a few decades ago culturally, economically, and morally to anyone who is honest and/or intelligent enough to recognize it

I admire every lil cucks willingness to be a cuck...it's as if you were born to be a reject...the greeks would have discarded you at birth...

that being said...really glad i'm an old fuck that predates #metoo, #ionlygivehandjobs, #ionlysuckms13

Attached: untitled012.png (249x249, 65K)

Read up on Germany post WW1. I wanted to know how Hitler came to power with a workers party even though they had unions. Western world is now pre WW2 Germany. History repeats.

>How can anybody believe that a world run by jews is good?

vladimir putin still misses the soviet union and communism. that's how. ^ people are fucking stupid

If you think you have it better you're an idiot, no matter how shit his life was I guarantee you he was happier than you

don't worry friend. ((they)) lost already, we are enterin fifth dimension & Golden age. Don't fall to the sins & create what you please within.

Huge redpill in this vid. What is happening in Hawaii & around the world?

youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU

I do my job better than the boomers and gen x I work with.

Master troll.

whats going on in the bar graph?

Attached: 1525218172109.jpg (1000x866, 83K)

>no matter how shit his life was I guarantee you he was happier than you

Given that he lived in a slum and was drunk off his ass all the time while his wife was coughing herself to death from TB, I'm not entirely sure about that

youtube.com/watch?v=ChTnwpkCMhg

^you sound like a kewl lady...you suck dick?^

Attached: 02.png (2048x1239, 678K)

still sounds far far better than being here, I maintain he was happier than you

Yeah sorry I should have included the description. It's "Distribution of Average Income Growth during Expansions (Including Capital Gains)."

>I maintain he was happier than you

I never met him (my dad's parents died in the 1950s) but his sister-in-law, who I knew when she was very old, disliked him intensely because he was a violent drunk. Anyway, I live in a white, rural area so I have it pretty good all the same, but I feel sorry for young men today

you sound like a boomer

Attached: hfa9hxb[1].jpg (632x638, 102K)

Meh. I always get those two confused, loose and lose, even though I am the best speller that exists. They both pronounced "leuz" so it is hard to differentiate.

Yep. We'll always have reliable news sources though. A lot of people on here are fatalists, I am not. This is our perfect chance to set up an ethnostate that could last an eternity.

Numerics doesn't matter, never become disheartened from that. We're far better shooters than nigs and Hispanics. Asians are our natural ally so even if we're outnumbered 10 to 1 we'll still win because we know how to fight.

More importantly we can have a fully democratic country that is still an ethnostate, we can do this without a threat because everyone saw the horrors that are about to be done upon us. Therefore they'll be viewed as monkeys and chimps. Meaning government could stay the same except no Jews, Niggers, or Hispanics and gerrymandering.

I am very hopeful for the future, especially America. I feel like America will be able to rebuild itself the best, due to a quick, easy fight due to civilian weaponry and a sympathetic military ready to coup. Then we could supply arms and manpower to the rest of the world and topple other evil regimes, and begin a new era of new neoimperialism.

All I can hope for is some major happening to put people back on their fucking toes again and know some serious hardship. Be grateful for what we have and stop being so fucking degenerate and return to traditional values. Stop making feelings the rule of all public discourse. Its absolutely maddening how much time and life is being wasted.

My god son, do you know what tuberculosis is?

its just a prank bro

bide your time. There will be a turning point when it becomes socially acceptable to go on degenerate killing sprees.

Imagine how nasty a drunk he would have been watching his countries future being destroyed by greedy politicians and CEOs.

blame the jews
kill them all

Worlds going to shit because faggots like you rollin over being a victim

Millennial. My mom says I'm in la la Land like nothing is wrong and I constantly drop the ball. Also I need to start looking for internet podcasts to inform myself about the world.

fukken saved nigga

>more men become trannies
>less men to fuck women
>more women for me to fuck

It's a win win situation for me, the LGBT should stay.

pic related, if you wouldn't fuck "her" you're gay

Attached: nvjd9WrbyD6gcUMb_mbaEW38ysMGdb946T9cBYgXINI.jpg (634x767, 83K)

depressing wages makes for depression.

Attached: 1525560287208.jpg (853x960, 130K)

There's more potential for happiness in today's world. But we're throwing it all away

Try living in UK

Attached: 1526042600521.jpg (1024x1015, 113K)

What will you do if Elon lets a nigger get the first step on Mars?

It's bad but you just need to stop caring about it and focus on something you enjoy.

Take the black pill.

what podcast just watch video

youtu.be/-SJkiS-qt90

Why did I have to be born to retard American parents?

Attached: circumcision.png (506x402, 385K)

Won't happen. A nigger on a spacecraft would just start stealing parts off of it and try to escape through the airlock, thus ruining the mission and ending his life. Elon is redpilled on niggers because he's South African.

>Born too late to explore the new world
>Born to early too explore the galaxy
>Born just in time to witness this
Cheer up, the game isn't over yet.

Attached: 1507669650360.jpg (300x366, 20K)

could be worse

stfu belgian degenerate faggot

That's the way. Enjoy your own short term petty pleasures and say fuck it to the rest of the world. Turn on your playstation and get high, everyone else is.