So Jow Forums how can we fuck this up?

So Jow Forums how can we fuck this up?

twitter.com/netflix/status/1004802187896254465

Attached: (((netflix))).png (1065x1572, 812K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4suri
youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs
youtube.com/watch?v=P1CyPjQQTAM
youtube.com/watch?v=QuPfCuga5NE
imdb.com/title/tt2070443/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait until it's released and mock the normies who are pretending to like it to demonstrate how tolerant they are

Isn't it amazing how one can pinpoint almost to the day when Netflix started getting Soros money?

We don’t. Let it play out.
>never stop your enemy from making a mistake

They’re not going to stop until boys are playing with tranny Barbie dolls.

Go to netflix Facebook and report it as spam.

>how can we fuck this up?
seems fucked up already

Let it air?

>Mr. Hastings, sir, we're $25 billion in debt! How can we hope to pay our loans back?
>He have to shed our conservative customers. It's the only way to recoup our spending.

Basically this. Do nothing. Something this stupid will flop on its own. If we do anything they can scape goat us, they will anyway but still

Netflix should even exist anymore. They can take Amazon Prime Video with them.

NETFLIX IS DEGENERATE WHAT THE FUCK

It only keeps getting faggier and more satanic.

That's the problem with Jow Forums, retards keep interrupting people who are digging their own hole.

Learn when to stop and let them lay in it.

It started happening even before that but has gotten noticeably worse since.

It's this a parody of drag culture or propaganda for it.
I can't tell anymore

Just like that, my smile is gone.

Unironically say thanks to capitalism you faggot.

>He doesn't know

Attached: 1506176908514.jpg (480x475, 27K)

streamable.com/4suri

Attached: Change.jpg (1920x1066, 682K)

why is capitalism always the scapegoat when all it takes to end the degeneracy is for white males to start killing jews and white-degenerates?

Whenever I need to feel rage I watch an episode of this.

Exposure can be just as effective as propaganda.
simply seeing the stuff more often can make you accepting of it.

Attached: 1525560287208.jpg (853x960, 130K)

Yup. It's so fucking delicious that they took the accelerationism bait. They really thought normal people would see this shit and not slowly become militaristically opposed to it.

drag culture is transphobic

This. Championing drag culture is shaming post-chop xirborgs. Drag culture is just gay culture they can take the wig off when ever they want but the post-chop slip slops dont have that option they are committed to the cause like a gayphobic muslim with an AK-15 and a bomb vest!

I've heard of Gramsci's "The long march through the institutions" but this is just ridiculous.
Is accelerationism an actual thing? What is their end goal because if they continue to make all media unpalatable to only the most brainwashed what will happen?

accelerationism is definitely a thing. And the kikes and the commies took that baited hook and ran with it.
>what will happen?
The final solution to the oldest equation, the war of wars, the only one ever fought will have been won.

so its that one CN show with the gem people or some shit?

Just let it happen, the ridiculous nature of cultural marxism will be its downfall, which is already beginning. As destructive as it is, cultural marxism is, in many ways a redpill and an antidote to itself. just sit back and watch the show.

the thing is that leftists are already beginning to turn on it because its about drags and not trannies

At least they got the nose right

>so Jow Forums how can we fuck this up?

You fucking faggots are everything you say you hate. You are the biggest snowflakes of all. The show is NOT for kids, and you’re basically on the same level as boomers when Beavis & Butthead and South Park came out. This place is so fucking embarrassing now

I don't think we need to do anything. Shit like this always burns itself to the ground. Some faggot will get offended by it on their own accord and that'll be the end of it.

dat nose though

This.

>WAAAH WHY WONT YOU PLAY BY MY RULES
Many tears in your future.

dont interupt the enemy when theyre making a mistake

at least drag queens know what gender they are. Many of them get mad if you call them trans.

Go full SJW and complain how this is offensive to the transgender community

Good, as long as the left keeps eating itself all we have to do is nurture a united resistance and preserve our culture, people and heritage.

>If we do anything they can scape goat us,
>muh pr
worrying about pr has proven to be infinitely more detrimental than cutting such concern faggotry into 6 million pieces and scattering it in the wind.

Is this part of the new Obamas + Netflix deal ,
an all new animated series of how a young boy who dreamed big and tried hard one day became first lady MICHELLE OBAMA

all we have to do is let it happen

These people cant be pleased in any means so if we just let them do their shit theyll destroy it on their own and deem it offenseive

>WAAAH WHY WONT YOU PLAY BY MY RULES

..Except that is exactly what this thread is you fucking ignoramus. The amount of delusion and hypocrisy the average Jow Forums poster lives with is astounding.

who isnt a hypocrite these days?

exactly. ignoring these attention seekers is the best approach.

remember "when we rise" that came out after trump won? yea dont feel bad no one else does either.

seems the consensus in this thread to be fair.

Snowflake means someone who thinks they're unique as in no two snowflakes are alike.

We don't play by your rules anymore.
We are going to act as we see fit.

Attached: 1527691667406.jpg (500x375, 61K)

I am so glad I cancelled my subscription. Netflix is absolutely dead now. Their "originals" are mostly saturated with degeneracy and radical leftist politics and its not even subtile but very in your face and annoying.

Special Snowflake, from the shit they told you when youre a kid
"Youre unique, one in a million"

Attached: 22A06635-34AA-433A-BD3A-7942256AF6CF.jpg (640x797, 274K)

>The show is NOT for kids
Yet, like Beavis & Butthead and South Park, kids will watch it anyway, and it'll shape much of their beliefs since they're impressionable children.
How do you think it came to be that so many (otherwise apolitical) kids hated warmonger Bush during the 2000s, but not warmonger Obama during the 2010s? Kids regurgitate the garbage they see on TV.

the problem with that is their parents
Theyre already deeming it offensive and will probably stop their kids from seeing it

It happened before this.
sen8 show
Bill nye my sex junk. Lot of people canceled bc of this skit.
youtube.com/watch?v=AVDBD_HXtMs

do you get this mad when you hear about rupaul's drag race?

>what is being a parent

>thats exactly what this thread is you fucking ignoramus
>says the guy crying about Jow Forums not following the rules
It doesnt matter if this show was meant to only be seen by grids addled leftists, it must be destroyed. I am not "someone who has a different political ideology than you" I am someone who recognizes you, and your ilk, as my enemy. I will never tolerate your bullshit.

By not giving it free publicity? Just downvote or whatever the equivalent if you get across it and move on
Stop being retards

we dont even need to do that, the target audeince is already turning on it for not being inclusive enough to have trannies. just ride the waves

Just let it fuck itself up.

too many people tend to forget that doing nothing is something we can do to hurt the left
Let em fuck up on their own this time, no intervention required

no one here is needing of a space place though, absolute disgust is not being triggered.

If the show's meant for adults, then good. More parents need to become involved in their kids' lives rather than simply plopping them in front of a TV or smartphone.
>what is being a parent
I think many so-called parents are asking that same question today. They need to stop being lazy niggers and teach their children right from wrong.

its so fucked that shit has gone so far left, that a good ol' fashioned drag queen seems almost traditionalist.

why do gay people like to dress like slaanesh demons from warhammer 40k?

>6 million
>not 6 gorrilion

Dont be lazy, user.

Attached: 1523129974001.gif (225x124, 1.47M)

We could share creepy shit pretending to be excited for the show, like that Lactatia kid

Attached: 1527721341548.jpg (1425x1071, 339K)

its meant for kids and adults but the adults are the ones that are gonna block the show from the kids, especially the adults that this show is targeting

Attached: 1501212375929.gif (311x411, 2M)

what you got against sens8?

>loses the kulturkrieg
>???
>youtube.com/watch?v=P1CyPjQQTAM

Nothing personal kid

trannies

Wonder what the approval process was for this. I mean when they were looking at target demographics was sort of numbers were they viewing? Certain to be some sort of barrel-scraping adult comedy centrally based around penis jokes and politics.

I'm down for shilling this show on social media. If we make it spread like fire, even the normies will recoil in disgust. We should just make a million social media accounts with feminist dykes that have resting bitch face and problem hair as our pictures, then shill the fuck out of this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=QuPfCuga5NE

Imagine a heterosexual male's entire identity revolving around his sexuality.
It's equally as disgusting as a lot of these faggots.

Imagine making hetero cartoons for kids where it is heavily implied that this cartoon Chad crushes pussy and that, that is OK

Is this going to be on the kids Netflix like that other one I won't let my kids watch? imdb.com/title/tt2070443/

Why even bother? This is cultural fluff. It disappears from cultural consciousness rapidly. It is no insidious propaganda. It is just another piece of trash intended for a minute audience.

1 bullet pol,1 bullet. Which of these do you take out?
>inb4 myself

even though she's a Jew, I thought her youtube songs and Crazy Ex Girlfriend were charming. this made me hate her, and proves that yet again, you can never trust a Jew.

The poor teddy bear that has seen too much.

I’m so glad I sold my stock

those are some big milkers

Attached: 1520447727055.jpg (580x563, 236K)

And trips say the stock will fail

Is this 1934 anons?

why do draq queens go out of their way to look terrifying?

Attached: 1510294591897.jpg (932x597, 153K)

why can't i pull a big titty girl

why am I cursed with degenerate chestlets

Attached: 1475021612710.png (665x662, 340K)

Once again my country is ruining the day

Attached: fag.png (653x558, 206K)

Attached: tranny abomination killed brasil.webm (640x360, 2.37M)

Attached: STO.png (750x890, 1.39M)

Literally cant tell if Brazil or Zimbabwe

Attached: wjite kids.jpg (125x88, 2K)

you saved the thumbnail, homie

Attached: go back.jpg (125x91, 3K)

>what you got against sens8?
>It's our first pride!
Because it honestly highlights how broken they are as a person. "Our First Pride" is more important than the anniversary of the relationship or the celebratory holiday of love and relationship- Valentines Day. No ofc they couldn't just be normal with their equality, they have to have an entire month, parade, etc celebrating the degeneracy. Despite it being not only blatant agenda pushing, it highlights how this very small minority have to shove their degeneracy in everyone else's face in the name of so called "equality". Even though most people wouldn't condone or support that behavior from normal couples.

that's 2 for 2. look at the resolution

>disgusting, wet rainbow strap on scene in the first fucking episode

yeah fuck that show

Look at the size of the nose!