In Germany we are very tolerant, we even make black girls named Candy

NCOs.

Should a girl named Canday Escudero be allowed to be in the army

Attached: 54421A6D-14A0-44BE-8011-956EFFF36FC6.jpg (1362x1090, 273K)

German military is shit very third world

Attached: 1522349910823.jpg (1024x962, 132K)

Yes

its not that hard to become an NCO senpai, its usually not super glamorous high paying roles

don't fall for the military meme germany

just kick out the niggers and you'll be fine, no need for a military, nice cars btw

Soon the Eu will die. A day for celebration, followed by the 4th Reich.

And guess what? She does more for our country, has more skills and is a better soldier than you who probably never even did AGA. So shut the fuck up or join the army yourself.

But she is named Candy... and she literally is responsible for calling in the nuke strikes on Poland if she sees Polish aircraft on the radar.

im sure the german army wont put such responsibilities on people who cant handle them. how is her name relevant ?, not an expert on german names but shouldnt the army be a meritocracy and not some wierd name-ocracy that you suggest ?

Attached: kPh9y0AIv8HOvWyU3tS_LI930nr1ANiiVAkcXjQLH3k.jpg (1080x1463, 157K)

As someone who has done a year of mandatory military training and is now trying to reenlist full-time for the next 25 years I can confirm, our army is indeed a fucking meme, just not this ballantly.
If you join an all men regiment, as yes we very much still have all men regiments, best example being the 31. Fallschirmjäger, you're not gonna be bothered by the diversity crap.
What you guys need to keep in mind is that minorities and women are usually given trivial tasks like this with very high pay.
Feldwebel is still a somewhat shitty rank and even Hauptfeldwebel is still below average pay and responsibility in the non-combat sector of the military.
They give this chick some assisting-tier job and a low ass NCO title for the sake of muh diversity and then show that everywhere.
In 15 months in the military I had to deal with 2 women who where in my unit, one of which quit and the other one usually got destroyed by the guys at everything and one nigger NCO who thought it was funny to order us around.
We all did what he demanded and after 5 or so minutes of doing push-ups our commander came by, yelled at the guy, explained to us that civilian-sector NCO's are just playing soldier with no responsibility or pay and we shouldn't listen to them lest ordered to do so.

Is our fleet of saucers powered by vril ready?

Attached: 1524754895594.jpg (470x700, 55K)

I've a friend who almost made it to Hamburg's military academy, but has gicen up on Bundeswehr due to underfunding.
How much of this underfunding scramble is true?
In sense of: is lack of money to spare parts the reason why so many vehicle and aircrafts are not in response condition?
Why can't Bundeswehr accumilate fresh new soldiers but BBS-niggers & tomboi sluts?

T. Nordic immigrant

Is that black? she is quite cute. like white with brown paint

The joys of being a US-German dual citizen involve never having to serve in the military of either nation, but also never getting any kind of security clearance and facing the constant risk of being thrown in a concentration camp or detention center of some kind in case of war between the USA and Germany.

So for me the Bundeswehr or the USMC or some other bullshit like that is like a dog watching TV. Still the prospect of non-Germans being NCOs and having authority over civilians bothers me. If anybody would pull the trigger on a machine gun and waste me, it would be someone like that. Ditto for a beaner in the Marine Corps, National Guard, or the US Army.

She is definitely a mulatto with an absent black father and a German mom, with enough daddy issues to keep you sexually happy until you get tired of her and throw her away. Par for the course among Germany's sad, wayward, mixed-up female population, in other words.

As for the underfunding stuff; it's completely true, however far from as impactful as people might believe it to be.
I remember one excercise where we where given mg's with a barrel welded shut to carry and learn the handling with since we didn't have enough battle-ready ones for training.
However as some of my comrades have assured me it mostly just seems so bad because soldiers are given proper 100% up to standard gear during Basic Training, then are going to get fucked up gear for all follow-up training.
It's like you're driving a high-performance coupe car and suddenly switch to a Polo.
The polo does it's purpose just fine and will get you everywhere but it still feels humiliating.
As for actual duty, all gear is in top form and that's partially thanks due to underfunding.
When new gear is ordered (we were given brand new VHS2 rifles to replace the G36 after the scandal) it's usually given to the high-performance combat soldiers like KSK and Fallschirmjäger or immediately shipped to the front.
That way the equipment standard on the field has ironically gone up a ton.

As for Nignogs and Trannies, you must keep in mind that since the 2011 reorganization of the Bundeswehr there is a huge difference between civi and military sector.
The military sector is still a very disciplined, well equipped (in action) and highly trained fighting force, made up for like 90% of white men and 10% white wymyn in supporting roles.
The civillian sector, which countries such as the USA aren't counting as actual members of the military, is run like any other german public sector. I.E. Jobcenter, Arbeitsamt, Familienkasse etc.
So a shitton of diversity quotas, overpaid minorities like the chick in the threat and insanely incapable people.
For that very reason often times active military officers, who are not filling civillian roles, have to be expended to watch the nigs who have no clue what they are doing.

>NCOs
Haha! krautcucks have to take orders of that while """refugees""" fuck their women back home. Ultra-cucked.

>having authority over civilians

The military has authority over civilians in Germany?

When I think of "German army" I think of doing a tour at Ramstein and not being allowed to bring my gun. Is there another German army outside of a historical context?

Attached: 1504526123369.jpg (480x656, 29K)

Please tell me you have more than 60k soldiers.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-08-19-08-41.png (480x800, 123K)

Usually no, but in the case of national emergency almost certainly. Like the USA after 9/11 when they thought it was cute to have national guardsmen with machine guns outside of the airports.

That's 60k in the Heer, the land-based forces of the Bundeswehr, not all three forces together.

We got the german army, the german navy and the Luftwaffe.

That's like only counting the navy seals america has for their entire army.

>Germany
>calling in nuke strikes
Those are our nukes lol and I dont think we gave you the keys

This thread will die soon. Anything you can tell me about Ostfreisland? My European-mutt lineage is from there, am I actual German decent or is that not a real German region?

It's a semi dutch region.
I mean people there talk a dialect very close to the dutch language and have their own weird traditions which are a bit of a mix between both countries but people wise they are germans, just very very rural/isolated/simple ones.
A good example would be whether alaska is american or not. Except here it's between germany and the netherlands rather than the USA and Cucknada.
Genetically speaking you are absolutely german though.
The dutch just kinda claimed the land up there when they founded their shitty country and then we took Ostfriesland back but Westfriesland is still part of the netherlands.

Muahaha
Started and lost 2 world wars.
Wehrmacht shittiest army, could only kill unarmed civilians.
Fucking cowards.

Heroic Switzerland NEVER EVER lost a war. Since 1291.

No, fuck off to reddit, ktautnigger.

Attached: aachtung300x300.jpg (300x300, 85K)

Dear god, it's the elusive mountain jew.

Also the guy in charge looks like a fucking ogryn.
I mean I get that you're just baiting but at least put in some effort.

BLACKED

Attached: 1528151520319.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Do you also read the newspapers, amerimutt? Get an Audi. Only problems. Buy a Jap or Korean car. Much better value for money.

Attached: meanwhile-in-germany-another-volkswagen-leaves-the-production-line-diesel-black-smoke-exhaust.jpg (735x510, 90K)

hitler is the only reason they lost the second war.

hitler wasted tens of thousands of tons of cement trying to cover the ENITRE atlantic coast line of europe bunkers.

he picked out the worst tanks, i mean for fucks sakes the russains built tanks out of old tractors and all they did was put there front armor plates at an angle to deflect anti armor rounds better.

mean while the german tanks had flat armor plates, basically a great place for a bullet to land.

german infantry and artillery was pretty top notch.

Of course, Thorsten.

BTW: Nazi Adenauer founded the EU. Read history.

Attached: image_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Kek

Attached: npJ5dEM.jpg (3000x2000, 305K)

>CANDYCANE

Candycrush. Her real first name is Brunhilde...

Attached: 300x0w.jpg (300x533, 51K)

Half of your youth are now achmeds Hans.

I remember a report a few years back that the german army was so out of shape and fat. Is that all bulkshit and propaganda?

The day off the rope will come on the last day of ramadan.
Sandnigs starving themselves just makes getting rid of em so much easier.

Says the guy from the non-country that is responsible for that.

Escudero? Probably Dominican mulatta.

Depends on how you look at it.
Since 2011 germany counts the civillians in supporting roles as part of the military.
That effectively means that the guy running the store where soldiers buy their cigs at some military base is considered a member of the military.
People who have no combat training or basic training at max are counted as part of the military forces all of a sudden.
The great idea was to get the civilian support sector up to military discipline by doing this.
Instead the army is now essentially split between good for nothing nignogs and highly trained aryans in good shape.
Then the government complains why so many soldiers are racist.
Half of our army is still super adherent to the standards in terms of training and fitness.
The other half are diversity hires, women quota hires and usually fat civis because working in the civillian sector of the military is a shit tier job with hardly any chance of promotion if you haven't served in any combat role before.

Be careful, Günther. Heroic Swiss army on standby.

Attached: der-grenadier-semper-fidelis-dvd.jpg (452x452, 49K)

How do you tell if someone is in the military or not in Germany?? More than half the people ironically wear military clothes anyway.

Pffft... 14.5 % of the American Military is black and named 'Candy'

PS ..just out of curiosity what is

FEUERWEHRZOOFART

(Sounds sexy)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 8.13.53 PM.png (397x567, 202K)

Essentially it means "Fire Truck Driveway" we germans just like to put words together.

Even here they get those German Army Surplus jackets...? I don't get it...

she’s attractive, knows the language, is probably getting her degree, has caucasoid features and is working a desk job, so yes.

Ultra strict gear regulations.
It's also why the german military is so underfunded.
A jacket has a small rip or one zipper is loose?
Sell it as milsurp and order a new one.
That's why german milsurp clothing is freaking everywhere and it's great for outdoors stuff since it's made to last and is super cheap.

Most of the Swiss army of Germanic origin or do you have a mix of the Italian and French?

You literally did.

About 50 % from German speaking part, some 30 % from French speaking part and some 20 % from Italian speaking part.

Cool. German army was top of the line glad to see you still hold such high standards.

>make

>t. Zivilversager

Thanks Swissbro

> most powerful country on earth
> non-country

Hahaha, project harder m8y