Shills are spamming the Bourdain threads because he was MURDERED

They're trying to implant the idea that he actually killed himself, but he didn't. Hillary is killing off the rats. Just look at the picture of Kate Spade's husband taken today.

Attached: 1509485446892.png (806x987, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U
youtube.com/watch?v=c8uqvLdFetc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Or he realized how shitty the world really is and decided to exit.

Nope. Kate Spade was murdered as wel and her husband wore pic related today. Hillary is responsible for these murders.

Attached: 1502352686416.png (640x763, 873K)

Why should I care about Anthony (Erase White People) Bourdainburg?

You realize when you shills post responses like these it shows that you're a shill right? If you didn't care you wouldn't post in this fucking thread...

Don't tell me what I would do you retarded little faggot. Go cry on twitter.

Bourdain was an anti-White Jew.
I'm glad he's dead.

>I'm glad he's dead.
Of course you are, now he can't speak out about Hillary.

Yes, yes, it twas Anthony who was FINALLY going to bring Hillary to justice!! AND HE WOULD HAVE, if not for that meddling whore in the exoskelington!!! DAMN YOU HILLARY CLINTON. DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!!

Who are we, humble meme farmers, to step in and intercede on behalf of a man who has justly brought down the retribution of the Trump Curse upon himself? Mr. Bordain was seized upon by a relentless and remorseless hex the moment he spoke ill of President Donald Trump and nay, even joked about poisoning him. He should be regarded as we would regard a conjurer who had heedlessly stepped out of his protective circle ere his demon was summoned. I feel no need to turn my memetic endeavors unto aggrandizing this man's sad and unnecessary demise at the hands of the Trump curse.

like Podesta's bastard son?
like Robin Williams?
like the Karate guy?
like Chris Cornell?

he was an anti-white jew.
why would he speak out against hillary?
fuck off israel.

Black Cube strikes again on American soil because it's owned by Rothschild and co.

alex jones tier thread
SAGE

He wanted to travel to Parts Unknown

He hung himself in France, actually. Maybe he saw what all the muslim niggers have done to the place and the redpills took him over the edge.

based

Only shills freak out like this and caps lock "Sage"

Low IQ subhuman gassing material.

Seth Rich

Look at all the Black Cube shills getting angry. You guys will end up killing yourselves in the end as well.

Attached: go_neck_yourself_kike.png (838x813, 512K)

Attached: rot_in_hell_kike.png (649x601, 364K)

Maybe if you try harder we will care that an anti-white rich junkie kike is dead. Call me a shill, that usually does the trick.

Attached: Ultra_Kike_Fag_9000.png (850x991, 782K)

Attached: enjoy_hell_kike.png (548x1074, 248K)

Attached: jew_faggot.png (753x920, 659K)

the only shill here is you. Bourdain was a piece of shit.

>trump curse strikes again
You'd think people would learn by now

Beautiful eulogy

He's with his waifu now in pony heaven

Attached: autismo bourdain.jpg (550x360, 56K)

Press S to spit on this anti-whites grave.

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U

The rootless cosmopolitan gourmet lifestyle is a Jewish re-invention of the Viennese coffee house culture. It's time to destroy this cultural rot one and for all.

This one is my personal favorite.
Not only is it incredibly disrespectful and puts him on an ss investigation... It Also shows his totally lack of credibility as a chef! That's a cardinal rule, an ABSOLUTE of ethics, CHEFS DON'T JOKE ABOUT POISON.... EVER!!!!!

plz go back

s to shit on his grave

Hourly reminder

Attached: image-2.jpg (750x742, 287K)

hm

Only shills like to say others are shills.

what did he mean by this?
is that a bernard and bianca mask?

Bordain's celebrity and traveling gave him access to the world of elite pedos.

He was about to expose Trump involvement in child sex trafficking, then mysteriously found dead of "suicide".

Attached: 1527185648742.png (500x508, 163K)

What tipped you of, the same spam shit in every thread?

only shills deny being shills

Weinstein had "former" Mossad agents harassing his accusers. Wouldn't be surprised at all if it was staged suicide.

CONFIRMED.

>Wouldn't be surprised at all if it was staged suicide.
YOOOO! I wonder if these people are going into witness protection in preparation for the tribunals...

Another loose end

Attached: 1490320200624.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

>Wouldn't be surprised at all if it was staged suicide
It was. Bordain was about to expose Trump and his cronies. It is more than just Epstein.

> Has no proof he was murdered
> He was murdered

Pick ONE, and ONLY one, you fucking FAGGOT

Reminder: Do not engage the shills. It can be very tempting to blow them the fuck out but it just helps them to derail the thread, stay on topic, dig for the truth, post what you find and ignore them (they get paid per reply anyway)

This. They're trying too hard. I don't know the guy but the obvious shilling makes me interested enough to dig deeper and see where this rabbit hole goes

>kate spade worked for the clintons in....
haiti

Something something something message to the RATS.

Like the faggot above me, it would feel nice to say "he died suspiciously you have no proof that he wasnt murdered" but that accomplishes nothing, he will just further engage and derail the thread. Hide and filter them, and get back to digging.

Do you guys think that these people got murdered before they could speak or faked their deaths and went into witness protection?

shill/10

If he was killed PERHAPS it was one of the countless 3rd world children he indulged in on his many drug induced "cooking" tours, .
3rd world professional sex tourist paid for by cnn.
OR
He was being outed as a pedo and rather than be publicly humiliated/dhamed and put in jail for ever he did the ONLY logical thing.
Self roped to avoid being lynched

It's more likely private israeli intelligence services assassinated him,.

Check out the projection on this little faggot

either is possible but with the husband wearing a mask that most likely was meant as a message to his buddies "we've been comped".. I think the former is more likely than the latter. Question is was it before they could speak or after.

Attached: WheresWallace.jpg (1024x576, 159K)

You would think theyd want to humiliate him in death also as a message. Ie. Pants down, dick out like David carradine.
No signature so not likely

Not if they're running out of time and are neurotic as fuck right now.

The "obvious shilling" you are referring to is simply a collection of people pointing out how this man was a jew who would take any opportunity to jump on whitey. The guy who joked about poisoning Trump. This is the man you have chosen to defend, yes?

Generally yes, but I'll have you know that I have, with these very eyes witnessed real shills falling overthemselves on the bastions of this humble board of peace many many times. In the summer of 2015, the week of the Goldstar family, I watched as they, in lock step, descended on this place in early morning until they then receded to their gay-lairs with the setting of the sun, much like a tradesman would do after a days honest work. What's more, at then end of the work day on that friday, I saw their presence dry up to a trickle (presumably because they had pressing concerns at whatever gay bars or in whatever other degenerate leisure establishments which they might use to find a weekend respite), only to return vigorously once again on Monday morning like clockwork. These were paid shills. We all know what history has taught us, that these shills were put to the sword, pell-mell, by the brave heroes of yesteryear who answered the call. They were finally smitten in the November of 2016 and effectively driven from this realm. However we shouldn't rest too easily, as we have become weakened by the masses of redditors that have infected our midsts, and the shills have surely nursed their wounds and will return once more in numbers. This demands our vigilance and we should never outlaw the usage of the word shill when it truly applies.

It's not about supporting or defending. ITS ABOUT FINDING THE FUCKING TRUTH

Attached: atypical-antipsychotics.jpg (450x291, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=c8uqvLdFetc

Forgive us for being cautious around our historical nemesis. Reading into things and theorizing is all well and good, but all we know for certain is that Mr. Bourdain was a typical leftist degenerate who worked for CNN and pushed globalist propaganda. Not exactly somebody pol is just going to embrace.

What's the logo on the cup?

>us
>we
>pol
Pizzagate will be exposed to the world and it's only just begun.

Attached: 1502114577894.jpg (750x670, 333K)

>you want the truth?
>take your meds!
every last one of you will hang. You faggots really dont understand what is coming, do you? I've spent enough time trying to warn you fucks my conscience is clean. You better start noticing the signs real quick shitbag.

No idea. Looks like chromosomes in the shape of a butterfly tho

Pushing a conspiracy theory that he was murdered will cause shitlibs to push back and claim suicide as their rallying cry. Let them own suicide, let them stew in it. Hopefully it will encourage some of them to kill themselves.

>not exactly somebody pol is going to embrace
So you know what this "pol" is going to embrace? You don't understand the first thing about Jow Forums if you think Jow Forums is ok with someone being killed to keep the truth hidden, kike.

Bingo. He was not just as you described (leftist degenerate etc.) but additionally, he was someone who had called down upon himself the remorseless damnation of the Trump Curse on multiple occasions. It was out of everyone's hands imo.

You seem confused. Most of "us" want to see this happen. It's the part about accepting and trusting questionable characters such as Bourdain where people start scratching their heads.

This feels staged as fuck. It'll mean something.

Not gonna lie, long time Jow Forumsack here. I’ve seen my share of shit since the days boxie and Shoe on Her Head were our Queens, but today I am ashamed to be apart of this community. A man is dead, a man who showed Americans places that many of us will never visit, expanded our horizons. His daughter is now fatherless. And what does Jow Forums due? Laugh?? I have never been so ashamed and embarrassed and sickened by this community. Today I am emailing Moot and asking him to delete my membership and I am never coming back to this place. This forum is dead, and the fleas dance on its chassis

You're fucking horrible at this.

imagine getting paid to post on Jow Forums so you can cover up for pedophiles and murderers and the worst people on the planet. You guys aren't even good at being shills.

No one believes he actually killed himself. If he wanted to kill himself he would have ODed

His whore girlfriend dumped him, and like the manchild he was, he overreacted.

Attached: Asia_Argento_posts_and_deletes_bizarre_pic_before_Bourdain’s_death_was_reported_Page_Six_-_2018-06 (662x1204, 126K)

Trips of truth. Shitty ass shills sucking shit. Fuck off and kill yourselves. I hear everyone is doing it.

Add it to the Trump curse

uhh buddy

he became an hero?

Attached: 1526144013369.png (838x884, 906K)

Fuck, that post formatted all wrong.

This is suspicious suicide though, eh?

idk but it kinda looks like an abstract image of a child covering their eyes

Attached: fuck.png (451x531, 38K)

According to the shills we should just follow the MSM narrative, and celebrate because of THE TRUMP CURSE......

Hillary definitely fucking murdered this guy.

Attached: 1524454527245.png (480x360, 345K)

Although I liked his show when I watched TV isn't he just another lib cuck?

But was he killed? It hasn't been 24 hours and you've already got concrete proof of a murder? And anybody with any doubt is a shill? You call me a kike when I'm the one suggesting that this guy may have just been another anti-white kike?

>ive been here since boxie
>queen
>moralfagging
nope.tiff

He is the main character from "The rescuers".
A movie about rescuing a little child from evil people who had pet crocodiles to get rid of bodies.

Attached: 1512823018744.jpg (1125x1345, 302K)

He was absolutely anti-white. He was a degenerate piece of shit. But, if he was killed that implies that he was going to talk. Do I have proof of murder? Do you have proof of it not being murder? Did his death occur "coincidentally" at the same time as other suspicious deaths? Are coincidences real? No, coincidences do not exist.

Although I acknowledge your trips. Your point is moot. Let's say that Bordain was indeed someone who had some role against global pedos... he still cursed trump and brought down the just retribution of the Trump Curse. Whatever befell him was essentially set in stone at that point. It's basically out of your hands, my hands, the jews hands, even Bordains own hands while he still lived. And IF the Jews DID do it, they were simply the unwitting tools of the trump curse, the greasy hand of fate, if you will. The moment he called down that curse, he essentially committed suicide. So I don't see why you are getting so bent out of shape about it you know it's sort of like calling a hurricane or a tornado "unjust."

Attached: 1525261772200.jpg (500x620, 82K)

Attached: 1509594587034.jpg (1570x2048, 1.25M)