The downsides of being /fit

In this day and age it it's inappropriate to comment on people's appearance. As much as I would love to tell the fat cunt secretary at work she is a fat cunt, I would lose my job for it.

Being a /fit manlet seems to be a problem in the fact that all the sudden it's ok for everyone to make remarks on your appearance constantly.

Exp first thing this morning a coworker said if you get any bigger your going to tear your shirt in half. Speaking of shirts I had to have my boss order me new ones, he couldn't resist asking me if I required a extra small. A female asked if I paint my shirts on in the morning. This is all in a single morning before even having my coffee.

At first some of the jokes were kind of funny, but it becomes very constant and the jokes tend to have a mean edge to them. As well as people needing to always point out that im short.

Jealousy or what ever, it seems to be A ok to be rude with open comments about physical appearances when your not some obese troll.

Attached: women-models-gym-workout-fitness-weight-lifting_549473.jpg (1280x1024, 537K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: 1523230956080.gif (350x270, 1.34M)

Being fit doesn't mean you need to show off. I'm fit and I usually wear XL because I don't like clothes being tight on my shoulders or arms

I think it should be noted that there is a dirrerence between Jow Forums and fit.
One is healthy and means functional strength, flexabilty and stamina and the other is a conglomerate of gym incels that go after ideals that are neither healthy nor really that aethetic

Attached: 1521533141063.jpg (1300x756, 62K)

Bro, this world is very ill.

Keep beeing strong and don´t take it personal.
People throw their frustations to others in that kind of way.

Defend yourself asertively allways it is needed, and never fall on their game.

You are a man, and fit. That´s what you are meant to be.

The best way to make this world better is being able to love people even when they are full of hate, pain and ressentment.

Someone will see you act like a real man in one of those situations, and see you keeping it real. That person is going to learn from you, and you´ll make the world better each time that happends.

Attached: 279cc26c1bcef833db9da2243fe62c05.jpg (500x600, 47K)

Women fuck dogs.
Stop respecting them or wanting their attention, god they hate themselves so much they turbonag you for fucking other women

people are always gonna be shitty when they see someone doing better than them. let em say their bullshit and keep goin little guy. even if they talk shit it's still better than if you give up

people are cunts for sure

do you actually act like a little short man syndrome POS though? cuz if you do you deserve it

Na I like to think I'm a really nice person. I do have a lot of unpopular political beliefs but I hide them for the most part.

Unfortunately poor facial symmetry makes me look angry or pissed most of the time.

manlets never learn do they?

Back to the pit with you.

>Look sad all the time
IKTF. People are always telling me to 'cheer up' etc when I'm perfectly content. Just because I don't walk around grinning like a fucking idiot doesn't mean I need a pep talk you fucking normie cunt.

Attached: 1507717254537.jpg (470x512, 72K)

Dude honestly who gives a fuck. Making jokes about someone's appearance is the lowest form of humor. But even before blaming others, ask yourself: who cares? Your life is yours to live not theres. Other opinions of you don't need to matter and don't need to be your business.

I went to a Jow Forumsling stating yesterday to vote. I'm a skinny 5'6'' white boy. There were people in mine who were probably either a bit older or a bit younger than me. They were taller than me and jacked. I saw one or two of them peer at me and then rub their elbows like it was offensive just standing there.

"Beta" and "alpha" males are silly constructs but if I'm to use them in this message: alphas don't give a fuck about what others think. Betas do. Alpha males aren't defined by their physique or their African barber shop fades; they're defined by their mentality. Yes sometimes alpha males are jacked with biceps on biceps but that isn't an accurate representation of the entire population of alphas(if you even want to look at things like alphas and betas(which imo is weird and anxiety-provoking so fuck that)).

Yes studies show that muscular men are more attractive. Who cares? If you look for evidence in a belief, you'll reinforce that belief. "Anything you believe can be real and nothing you believe can be real." Seriously - who gives a shit? Your life is a bus, other people can tag along. Are other people behind the wheel or is it you?

Does other people calling you a manlet have to dampen your experience of life? Does it make the sky any less blue or the grass any less green? No so fuck them. It doesn't fucking matter what other people think.

Maybe consider wearing smaller shirts if people are responding to you that way. If people joke with you about your physique, it could be harmless fun or flirting. If people joke with you about being a shorter guy, it could be harmless fun. If you're around someone you like and/or you feel the joke is too far, pull people aside and tell them this:

the only thing stopping me from getting Jow Forums as you faggots call it is some muscle weakness and fatigue from detoxing
then I might hit the weights and get some mass
only motive is to become a rapist

LOL keep on spending thousands of dollars on gym memberships, steroids and useless protein powders- ya'll will never be as strong and muscular as a Black man who pretty much just needs to do some push ups in the morning and stay healthy to reach a level that you cant

They put in a brand new pit at my gym, perfectly smooth concrete sides, 8 feet high. Totally inescapable to manlets without an adult sized person helping them.

Not being a manlet helps. I’m 6’1”, Jow Forums and all I get is compliments from women and respect from men. I never ever comment on another dude’s lack of height though. I don’t really see height since I’m used to most people being shorter than I am.

Isn't it fun to watch them try. So cute pretending to be people.

Maybe try wearing clothes that fit, and not being an attention seekimg faggot?

I have 18.5" arms and a 33" waist but since I dress in clothes that actually fit me the only comments I ever get are complimentary.

>All that lifting compresses your spine and joints making the manlet even shorter...

Hahahahaha. Tiny little manlet.

No woman will ever truly want to reproduce with you, white boy.

Take it from me, pounding the minge of a reluctant roastie when you are capable of squatting 200kg for reps is a true delight.

tell them this:
>Look, I know you're joking, and I know you think it's funny, but I just don't.
>I'm not mad at you, but I want you to know that - it's cool hanging out with you/you're a good friend(describe something you do together or are) and I'd hate for anything to come between us - please, when I'm around so-and-so/when I'm doing this, please don't say that.
>I don't like that, that's not cool with me.

People will instantly open up to you because they'll feel "oh shit I'm being an asshole" or "oh shit I'm the one causing problems between us here, I don't want to make this anymore hostile." Problem solved. Put up boundaries. Make sure to give them props afterwards and say "cool thanks" or whatever to calm things down.

If people continue to clown you, and you already told them, away from other people, to not do that, then when they do it again, put up boundaries in front of other people.
>Hey man, remember what I told you before? That's not funny man. That's not cool around me.

Basically keep raising the levels of anxiety you give them. This might escalate to violence because that's the most anxiety you can give someone.

People respect boundaries but some people(psychopaths, narcissists, people who just railed a line of Confidence) think they can step on other people's feet and get away with it. So tell them you're not cool with it.

If you don't want to do that or you're tired of doing that, just stop hanging around these sort of people. They'll understand you don't like them. Don't give them a chance to 1-up you. I find sometimes they'll even start inviting you to parties when you do this because they'll see that this guy has a set of standards. He's not just going to stand here and let me verbally 1-up him in front of others.

Boundaries are noticeable in everyone but they're only as real as they are enforced by you. Sometimes I just don't have time for other people's shit and I just cut them out entirely though.

This used to be an American thing and it's been globalized, it's actually really passive-aggressive. It was not the Western norm to walk around smiling all the time.

unload that anal air on me baby.....BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1527205584635.webm (1920x1080, 806K)

you complain like a woman

Congratulations, you know know what people mean when they say it's only okay to make fun of those above you.

Yes. Tossing them little scraps of protein and watching the little jockey sized freaks scurry about is so adorable I sometimes think about taking one of them home for my daughter to keep as a pet in an old shoebox.

>lanklet user gets made fun of for his poorly fitting clothes
>thinks he is Jow Forums

This is literally what alphas/chads/whatever the internet refers to as people who have good boundary functions and are mentally healthy people do all the time. The pussy of the group is the one shrugging or laughing at a joke aimed at him.

But don't put up boundaries all the time. Only do it if people are pissing you off *and it's effecting something else too.* For ex. you're getting in a good conversation with a dime and your coworker comes in and says your shirt is too small or something. Pull the fucking idiot aside - because it's his mistake to drop in on your conversation - and tell him that's not cool, and even though you want things to be cool between you and him, you won't stand around for that.

It's really that simple.

I know right?
>That smile you do when you're a burger and your kids get slaughtered

Attached: zCKmVg.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

When I was in Highschool I had a very deep voice compared to all the other boys in the my class, I would constantly get jokes made about me (which I also found funny at first) "user started puberty when he was 9 xdxdxdxd".

I think it's just the fact that the average person is a pathetic being, and misery loves company.

You should have convinced everyone you were a normal person by huffing down a helium balloon before everytime you spoke.