Welcome Home: New England 2020

Hello there.
I would like to tell you a little bit about the best region in the world, New England.
First, let's start with history.

Attached: Welcome_Home_New_England.jpg (1239x1600, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/31605/watch-two-transgenders-blow-out-girls-state-meet-hank-berrien
youtu.be/LMExUvQ8wFQ
turtleboysports.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Founded by hardworking authoritarian Christians, Massachusetts Bay Colony is also the longest continually operating constitutional body in the world. The US Constitution is the 2nd oldest.

Attached: bradford_pilgrims.jpg (616x421, 49K)

History is great. But Its a leftisit shithole now full of degenerates who mock God with their every hedonistic action. Minorities pile on in every major city and social programs are leaving the area with massive regional deficits. It will surely go the way of Detroit in the near future. Enjoy. Ill be in the south or midwest with the rest of the right wing in America.

New England is a six-state powerhouse turned cuck due to industry leaving.

1. Massachusetts
2. Rhode Island
3. Connecticut
4. Maine
5. New Hampshire
6. Vermont

People here are mostly white outside of cities.

Attached: six_states.jpg (1239x1431, 114K)

the come back is happening 2020

Attached: Six_states_of_being.png (2540x834, 90K)

Im looking to move from FL to Maine. any weird shit up there i should be aware of?

Maine is a big place. The last decade or so local govts have been trying to fill in their tax base with African immigrants. But by in large, Maine is Florida with 13 months of winter.

Yo any Maine bros know shooting spots around the NH border (near portsmouth). I haven't shot my guns in two years and I hear you can basically shoot in any non-private wooded area? Shit sucks here, pic related.

Attached: Fuck.jpg (1885x1060, 1.86M)

ticks

Attached: Acadia National Park, Mount Desert Island, Maine.jpg (1620x1215, 1.03M)

nice view

Attached: founders.jpg (602x800, 137K)

seems like a nice island, I've only been to Maine as a kid, but I love the rest of New England and the Maritimes

Attached: Bar Harbor, Maine.jpg (1613x1210, 654K)

Nova Scotia reporting in

have a bump

Attached: an-appeal-to-heaven.jpg (800x618, 142K)

It get's a bit too Irish/italian-y in the southern areas for my tastes, but it's pleasant enough.

I've heard it's getting mexicanized rapidly too... which probably doesn't show up in 10 year old data.

>tax base
>african immigrants
You mean consumer base. These two don't go together.

here's your precious new england. you've really come a long ways.
dailywire.com/news/31605/watch-two-transgenders-blow-out-girls-state-meet-hank-berrien

I want to go and pay pilgrimage there to Frankie McDonald

Attached: Sydney, Nova Scotia.jpg (1280x928, 527K)

We should give you cunts back to Old England 2bh.

Who's that?

You'd think with all that history you'd be redder than red. I am disappoint.

youtu.be/LMExUvQ8wFQ

It started to go to shit when the Irish moved in. Also, what happened was that Progressives became Democrats instead of Republicans - the ideological thrust is the same.

why do you think so much of new england is democrat? we pander cheap ideology and welfare to the slave class, who in return become consumers indebted to us for life.

it only becomes a problem when the rest of the country doesn't fall in line. then the normally complacent proles agitate more than is necessary for them to expend their energy and go buy new shoes.

you are most welcome as full members of the new alliance. now that massachusetts controls all of biotech and most of the the intelligence/defense aspects of regular tech, we should set something up with atlantic canada

Frankie Mac, weather predictions 100% on point
I think the the red wave from gen z is going to be based out of NE. It's where liberals will be triggered the hardest and it will create a media storm.
Screen cap this.

Attached: culture_New_england.png (1370x592, 149K)

I hear strange shit happens in the hills of Vermont.

it's like the most vanilla place on planet earth

but there are kidnappings and disappearances in the woods sometimes

Attached: Sleepy Hollow Farm, Woodstock, Vermont.jpg (1224x1836, 878K)

NH was turning red in 2016 so dover ended up keeping their polls open an hour late and bussing in massholes to double vote fucking cheaters.

Also even tho we have low minority % here it doesn't stop them from making the news every god damn night

And Justin Trudeau doesn't help. He plays the "everyone welcome" bullshit but the spics and mudslimes get stopped at the border and stuck here.

Attached: graphic_4-01_1 (1).png (400x308, 64K)

>tfw the only region populated mostly by patrician descendants of English and French colonists is a complete liberal shithole

Feels bad man

Attached: 1515571714754.jpg (696x478, 132K)

this wiki article is a good example of a "white pride" article that will never get flagged for deletion or contention.

new england culture is essentially the tax-exempt form of "white identity" because we had no slaves and few non-natives can understand our gentle dynamics of exploitation.

the meme is New England pride user. Embrace your privileged life given to you by your hard working meritocratic ancestors.
>Red Wave New England 2020
>pic related

Attached: founders_02.png (508x276, 285K)

What I am saying is, New England invented the ideology of the modern Democratic Party (Whiggish Progressivism).

black flies, horse flies, milk snakes, somalians, hellbenders, leaches, blood thirsty Fishers, small communities of hippies who never left the 60s.

New England was jewed going well back. The Society of Friends were probably crypto-jews, too. Quakers and Shakers. Aside from the merchants and Boston Brahmins.

Attached: Newport, Rhode Island.jpg (720x960, 170K)

it's time for New England to invent something new

Attached: marching.jpg (637x467, 99K)

Quakers and the like were more Jewish than the Jews, as in, they actually believed what they were spouting. Pretty sure they literally had to take an oath proclaiming the equality of all mankind, lel

New England has been a breeding ground for new political ideas.

I know, we accept all genders and races with a genuine smile in true anglican fashion. part of the high standard of living and culture of excellence involves remembering how fortunate you are for no reason other than birth. but if you read the article, there are very few non-english names.

nobody has cared about the whigs since the mid-19th century

Attached: serveimage.jpg (2200x1100, 558K)

Anyone else here enjoy following based Turtleboy for the best in New England degeneracy?

turtleboysports.com/

Attached: tb-logo3-1.jpg (349x164, 56K)

Attached: Downtown Nantucket.jpg (1600x1066, 686K)

Attached: nantucket.jpg (1536x2048, 1.63M)

Attached: Martha's Vineyard 02.jpg (4000x3000, 2.6M)

Attached: Martha's Vineyard.jpg (1064x1600, 339K)

>Rhode Island and Connecticut worse than Massachusetts
lmao'ing at your post and your life

Attached: chad and virgin unite to laugh at your post.jpg (600x536, 71K)

>tfw stepmom was from nantucket
used to go there every couple summers. they were gonna split up a 5 million$ home the parents owned before she died, dont really talk to those jew englander family members anymore

>Connecticunt
>not objectively the worst state in NE
Right back atcha friend

Attached: new england pepe.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>Maine is Florida with 13 months of winter.
well shit ill fit in just fine

hm, well that's an exclusive place to be from. I know wealthy cape cod folks and man are they uptight.

Attached: Cape Cod map (1917).jpg (3333x3637, 914K)

New Hampshire chad here

Attached: C8F3A630-0FF0-49D4-B16B-25B69F958029.jpg (958x360, 229K)

New England fucking sucks

I would know I live here

Stamford CT for the win. We birthed both Candace Owens and Dan Malloy

Fuck you, yankees. Yankeelandia is almost worse than Californistan.

>Shit culture
>Unwarranted arrogance
>Fugly accent
>3rd world manners
>Retarded drivers

Attached: 1517431805204.png (308x339, 6K)

Fuck RI, most useless state

Go cry on Texas' should faggot

>Rhode Island
The W. Virginia of New England

The winters are brutal, but otherwise yeah it's really nice.

>The winters are brutal, but otherwise yeah it's really nice.
oh yeah it's nice up here right now. real nice.

kek. like i'd tell a flatlander. just go find some public land and see if they don't allow firearms.

that hotel always has me scratching my head whenever I'm driving through trashua. Just so out of place architecturally speaking.

Kek. Look at this jealous faggot. It's simply the fact that you're not a New Englander. We hate each other, but more than anything else, we hate people that aren't from New England.