Calling out the Bullshit

This board always talks about how African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Undocumented Americans, etc. always commit crime. However, these liars do not talk about how crime is a result of the neighborhood you live in. This is explained by social disorganization theory. Even though the ethnic composition may change, crime is consistent in transitional neighborhoods. From Irish to Poles to Blacks to Hispanics, it is the neighborhood and environemnt, not the individual
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_disorganization_theory

Attached: 1524773337621.jpg (1080x1316, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You’re absolutely right. If you’re neighborhood is full of niggers and wetbacks, there’s going to be a lot of crime. Good talk, user.

Have it your way.
Any way you look at it, "multiculturalism", "integration" and "diversity" is a pretty shit deal.

>Missing the point
It is the structure, not the race. The crime ridden black neighborhoods were crime ridden Irish neighborhoods.

Those neighborhoods become shit because of the inhabitants in them, a neighborhood can't just become shirt in its own with no people there. People make it ghetto and shit, then people born in the ghetto and shit are ghetto and shit. It's more of a vicious cycle but the starting point was niggers, can't have chicken before the egg

I can guarantee you that the neighborhood was not as dangerous when the Irish were there.

Crime also has a strong negative correlation with IQ (i.e low IQ correlates with greater criminality). Given the strong effect size that high IQ has with good stuff, that's what I would pick as the main factor, with this sort of environmental thing as secondary.

>It is the structure, not the race. The crime ridden black neighborhoods were crime ridden Irish neighborhoods.
Good point. Now these same neighborhoods are crime ridden gentrified neighborhoods... oh wait, no they aren't. As soon as Whites flood back in the crime (and the niggers and beaners) go away.

There's possibly some merit to your claim. Moving one non white individual into a better area/neighborhood will most likely improve their chances and opportunities. But if you move large groups of them into a neighborhood then you're just going to fuck up that neighborhood as well.

The Irish have an IQ of around 94, whereas African Americans it's around 85, and they also have higher testosterone levels, which would contribute to criminality. I am willing to bet good money that even shitty neighbourhoods full of Irish Americans aren't anywhere near as bad in terms of crime with black neighbourhoods. Hell, there's even data that the smartest blacks still have higher crime rates than the dumbest whites in the US.

>and they also have higher testosterone levels
That's actually not true. Testosterone levels between black men and white men are, on average, about the same. Studies have actually found that blacks have higher estrogen levels, which probably doesn't make things any better in the department of emotional volatility.

Source: academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282

Excuse me. With the large nonenvironmental portion of IQ, I would go to genetics and epigenetics before environmental explanations.

i remember when i was in 9th grade too
also your photo gives away that this is bait. hope you got paid at least

I stand corrected. But that's still quite shocking since testosterone facilitates aggressive behaviour.

with the exception of proximity to wealth inequality, this was debunked like 20 years ago

brown people have higher crime rates across all income brackets. they don't have the behavioral controls that europeans and asians developed under feudalism and in farming communities. they just didn't have as much time within that mode, in some cases it was none at all.

Shut up you dumb fuck. Whites in Europe waged a 700 year war on violent criminals, applying the death penalty vigorously, and succeeded in weeding out the bad genetics responsible. The murder rate dropped from 20-40 per 100k (est) in the middle ages to 0.5-1 per 100k. Society was also meritocratic, organized to constantly whittle down the underclass (those of low agency) and limit their reproduction. The result was that the middle class expanded by downward mobility until the entirety was genetically of the middle class or better. So even today whites who are economically of the lower class nevertheless have the (low) crime rate and (average or better) intelligence typical of a middle class, because genetically that's what they are.

So whites are a result of their evolutionary history just as the other races are a result of theirs, and that's how whites came to be noticeably better than the rest (east asians also succeeded in purging their underclass to the lasting improvement of their race).

Stop the excuses and coddling. Weed the fucking garden already. Domesticate the animal man who needs it. And blacks and browns are in DIRE need of it.

Attached: 1515812672726.png (340x76, 4K)

>undocumented Americans
those are called "illegal aliens.

only clicked for sticc sluts in bikinis

also your trashy bait thread sucks, there's entirely proof that genetics is tied to IQ and to criminality

The point is something called the Dead Sea Effect. Good people leave, and the filth remains. The filth can't leave, and the good ones are too smart to stay.

>muh SOCIAL INEQUALITY

Why hello there Rabbi come to tell us more about how we need to keep throwing money at these people?

Attached: Niggers will always be niggers.png (829x1038, 577K)

Big agree on those up's chief!

Quit it with your paltry 2005 excuses. No one is buying it.

Attached: 1510991104004.png (2016x3472, 3.08M)

>white neighborhoods have no crime till niggers and spics move in and white people move out.
>ie, Camden, NJ
we already know this

It only facilitates criminal aggression among low IQ groups. High IQ high testosterone don't have much higher crime rates than high IQ low testosterone

The areas was not like that in sweden before they moved in.

Maybe they should improve their neighborhoods, instead of burning and looting them?

OP I’m gonna need you to post the other pics of this photo shoot

>crime has nothing to do with race
>races aren't real

lol

Are you alt hype or just like his videos?

They just commit crime, they are genetically inferior to look at deserve to be destroyed.

We used to have mountains segrating shitskins from the gleaming beauty of the white race, and when the creatues came down we called them goblins and orcs and killed them.

Aborting shitskin babies, sterilization, starvation, and poisoning/bio weapons is the future.

Or do you not believe in Evolution -- you want to be ruled by a literal shitskin ape who just swung down from a tree buck naked before being given access to Walmart?

Attached: 1473745449191.jpg (2941x1570, 655K)

Just because the environment has an impact on something doesn't mean genetics aren't playing a role as well.

Niggers have lower IQs and that makes them predisposed to committing crimes. It doesn't help that they're poor but they're poor because they're dumb.

First of all tits or GTFO and secondly...
That's like saying "it's not black males that commit ~50% of ALL FREAKING MURDERS in this country DESPITE ACCOUNTING FOR ~6.5% OF THE ENTIRE COUNTRY'S POPULATION IT'S ONLY PEOPLE IN GANGS AND HAVE SPENT TIME IN PRISON WHO DO SUCH THINGS!!"
This is basic diversion and utter stupidity. There is also a specific term for this but I am drawing a blank at the moment but it is BLATANT faulty reasoning...
It's the whole "real Islamists would never slaughter innocents therefore every suspected/potential suicide bomber can't be given extra scrutiny because they are peaceful until they aren't" type of garbage except in the opposite direction where it is even more refuckingtarded....Anyone?

>It doesn't help that they're poor but they're poor because they're dumb.

Precisely, leaf(that sounds off but I am okay with it =] ). Blacks are literally a second rate human as we are the top of the "food chain" due to our thinking ability and the vast majority of black "nations" in Africa that have been left to their own devices have lower IQ, worse parenting habits, more sexually transmitted diseases, DO NOT CANNIBALIZE THEIR OWN, are worse at hunting than.................LITERAL APES THAT LIVE SIDE BY SIDE WITH THEM!!!
THIS IS THE REAL "WAKALANDIEKILLMENOWA"! WE WAZ APE PEASANTS FOR NO FREAKING JOKE!!