Drumpf has gone TOO FAR

Drumpf has gone TOO FAR

Attached: 1528495740527.jpg (1197x517, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/does-marijuana-use-affect-driving
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

suicide is your best option

I agree with Laura. If we legalize weed, it emboldens cartels and syndicates because then they can grow Marijuana in legal states and sell Marijuana to states where it's illegal, which means their transportation cost would go down. Legalizing weed actually means more money for cartels.

Attached: weed should be illegal.jpg (1569x819, 128K)

Bigweed loby holy shit. the left triple down on their lunacy.

>Brainlet logic.

Attached: 1527811108325.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

"BigWeed" lmao what a stupid fucking cunt, i've always hated this bitch

You don't sound paid to be here at all.

DUDE

Attached: 1429117887132.jpg (1272x715, 488K)

>Drumpf has gone TOO FAR
Relax user, he hasn't signed anything. He told dems he was willing to compromise on a gun control bill and all that happened was he made them look like a bunch of asshats who don't care about kids dying. The man knows how to play the game.

Attached: FOX (((Laura))) and (((kids))).jpg (1029x793, 315K)

Republicans clinging onto wedge issues are the reason why the republican party almost faded into total irrelevance in the years leading up to 2016.

Are you stupid? Big Californian corporations have eaten up the market and straight up lobby politicians now. Happened in my state. Yes there is such thing as "Big Weed".

>being this fucking retarded

Attached: 1508147244448.png (399x322, 42K)

marijuana is degenerate but in my opinion if some states want it so badly then just let them

Keeping weed illegal is dumb. What Trump needs to do is to lift the federal ban, focus DEA resources on the opioid crisis and heavily tax and regulate cannabis. You could also spend some of the money collected in taxes to study marijuana effects and see if anti-marijuana campaigning like tobacco is necessary.

Trips of lies!

Attached: 1503948278973.gif (460x258, 2.19M)

Trump is going to pry those wedge issues out of their cold dead fingers and piss all over the corpse of moral hysteria that consumed the GOP until he liberated it.

WEED

Attached: 546768598786756532.jpg (480x638, 46K)

Also like to add that this is a great move from Trump because supporting weed will bring in millions of millennials to the GOP, an age demographic that republicans have struggled to win over.

Are you stupid? I laughed at the fact that she would even use the term when she's literally owned by seven different "Bigs" at this very moment. You're telling me weed makes lots of money? Nooooo wayyyyy. Fuck off brainlet.

Trump is a genius

First he pardons Kim Kardashians fat ass grandmother or whatever

Kim has legions of dumb loyal whorettes who were probably crying along with Kim when that lady got released from prison.

Next he says to the NFL that he will pardon anyone they think deserve it...literally calling them out on their bullshit

Now he is about to wrap up the DUDEWEED bernie sanders voting bloc

Its a states right issue anyway.

Black people are going to start realizing that Trump is the real first black president.

Well that was the dumbest thing I've read in awhile.

yea they sure were fading away as they blew dems out of congress

You know she’s not a lefty right? She has a show on Fox News and follows Hannity

Weed lobbyist? waddu hek

Totally agree. He's making some incredibly savvy decisions as of late.

Argument can be made that the Big Prisons lobby got to her

the weed lobby is very well funded. has soros money behind it and alot of other rich lefties ready to make a fortune off the melted minds of americas youth

Not because they were autistically sperging about the evils of weed and aborting nigger babies.

No, that was because #DemExit, retard... Cannabis happens to be a huge issue for any educated, self-respecting American who wants to see their countrymen prosper instead of being forced onto mood-control drugs that cause infertility and birth defects (rather than opting for a harmless plant that prevents mental and physical decline, especially among edible users)

as long as i can grow my own shit in my yard i dont care

doesnt she have a brown kid?

clinging to wedge issues is literally the only eway these kikes can pretend the two parties are different in any discernible way

WHEN HE PISSES OFF THE NEOCONS AND THE LEFT THAT MEANS AMERICA IS WINNING

I don't support legalizing recreational drugs, so of course I won't support this if it comes to pass, but I won't stop supporting Trump and all the good things he has done because degenerates what to keep being degenerates.

>#BigWeed
The fuck?

Will one of you assholes please photoshop a dick in Laura's mouth so she'll shut up?

I don't support legalizing recreational drugs, so of course I won't support this if it comes to pass, but I won't stop supporting Trump and all the good things he has done because degenerates want to keep being degenerates.

GANG WEED IS IN THE HOOOUSE TONIGHT

minds are already melted by benzos and SSRIs, dont kid yourself

Donald Turmp Donald Trump fekc off borong speccy weirdos nobody cares dick off

Laura is a drug warrior.
In her defense, pot isn't like your grandfather's hemp which was about as potent as sniffing burlap. The shit now is almost as potent as heroin or acid.

God damn Big Weed Lobbyists. The most corrupt and sinister force in congress.

Yes, America's youth, the people who have less access in recreational regions... Seriously, I can't even get weed from homeless anymore (even with premium), and I am 26. There is simply too much legal trouble involved in what used to be a 10 second process. The starving crackhead will tell you to "go to the weed shop..." Alternatively, you can have more kids using Cannabis (to display your "stigma") and they will be smoking shit that Mexico exported from the fields of poison.

This is true.

Why don't you want to legalize recreational drugs?

You damn straight brother

Used to a big an of laura ingraham until she started saying that "weed can kill" and saying that weed is a 'gateway drug' and that the gateway drug theory has not been debunked....based on nothing. What an idiot.

I heard her say a couple days ago she thinks there is gonna be a republican revolution in California. kek

Attached: laughs in british.jpg (1536x1152, 547K)

legalise my dick dickhead

Legal weed's been a huge blow to mexican cartels. Nobody wants their dirt weed anymore when you can get it better and cheaper from legal states.

>The shit now is almost as potent as heroin or acid.
No it isn't. Acid dumps your serotonin, and doesn't even work at the same dosage until 3 days later. Heroin is physically addictive, and is cut through poisonous means... Both Acid and Heroin could cause a novice to die in the wrong situation. Cannabis, you have to already be doing some stupid shit, to fuck up with.. Also, Cannabis cannot OD a user, so worst case scenario you have to sit down and eat more pizza. Big deal.

It makes enough money to the point of ex-politicians and speakers of the house are investing in it.
You sound like a butthurt stoner who missed the bus.

Attached: screenshot.png (821x4808, 1.19M)

Most Americans still have at least half of the average person's common sense. They won't use hard drugs but would use marijuana were it legal.

Marijuana is quite sinister because the effects vary wildly from person to person.

Yeah imagine all the other legal businesses right now completely run by cartels you wouldn’t want that to happen to weed would you?

Why would he need to support a bill? Can't he just direct the DEA to deschedule cannabis?

then why dont you use all that motivation to fight against pharma instead of shitting your pants to get another brainmelting drug thrown into the cocktail

Three hits and shit turns stupid.
Sounds like a hard drug to me.

lol it brings in american business you retard.
you watch too much fox news.
MAGA

because people will buy from some nigger on the street when they can just go to the next state and buy some

Actually I read that they started kidnapping more people and selling more heroin in response.

>Marijuana is quite sinister because the effects vary wildly from person to person.
No, that is a myth. When you have quality control, tested Cannabis (the plant's name btw) the same strain will produce very similar effects among a variety of users. Thus, strain-names, indica vs. sativa differentiation, preferences, etc.

A lot changes with Cannabis once it becomes another widely-accepted commodity rather than grown in random people's basements with any old fertilizer they could get their hands on...

She also spouts to her national audience how legal weed states have been a disaster, i live in a legal weed state and legal weed has not been a disaster at all

Attached: 1527201530585.jpg (1024x579, 71K)

>waaa waa after a couple of years there isn't fragmented divided market of mom n pop weed shops

Wtf I hate legal weed now

america is going to boom just before election year.
trump will have no opponents willing to run against him because our country will be doing so well.

Attached: f83eae9f37e4f9a9c959e2c7c4af8856cfb72d8b95eaff7e4cac6e8e6df809a9[1].jpg (420x280, 26K)

>the government allowing cartels to sell tax-free weed
You clearly don't live here, you can't even collect rainwater legally because you're evading taxes from water companies.

Attached: 1515775767620.jpg (777x728, 77K)

It's called states rights you fucking bitch
Jesus Christ, FUCK BOOMERS
>big government is okay when we do it

This is how Trump will start to push Sessions out once he's fulfilled his purpose.

Ayy lmao

Attached: IMG_0452.jpg (400x400, 39K)

What? I'm not complaining about it. It's just a statement of face.
There are weed lobbyist in the US now.

Attached: 1422040570914.jpg (780x569, 82K)

>Three hits and shit turns stupid.
Wrong, boomer. Maybe you witnessed already retarded people who happened to toke? Which makes sense seeing as you probably watched a fellow boomer toke up and do something retarded; like ruin our social security system.

Attached: 1526670148884.png (200x299, 75K)

fact*

Attached: hahahahaha.jpg (1200x1200, 183K)

If the active ingredient is responsible for the increased rates of mental illness among marijuana users no amount of legalisation will stop it. Just as legalisation did not stop the harms of tobacco, alcohol, etc

more like 1 hit and shit is different
2-3 hours later you're normal and no side effects.

shit is safer than caffeine

Trump has never been anti weed. Back in 2016 there even was a huge pasta about how he was the most probable candidate to legalize weed, so fuck off

>temperance movement when

>Marijuana is the illicit drug most frequently found in the blood of drivers who have been involved in vehicle crashes, including fatal ones.10 Two large European studies found that drivers with THC in their blood were roughly twice as likely to be culpable for a fatal crash than drivers who had not used drugs or alcohol
drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/does-marijuana-use-affect-driving

>drugabuse.gov
>not biased against drugs

>REEEE MUH STATES RIGHTS
>except for weed though
Fuck these neocon hacks.

I love how the exact opposite has happened. Kys.

true. we need to move beyond legislation

Attached: 141411.jpg (800x534, 116K)

So you support making alcohol illegal as well I imagine.

THC can stay in your system for weeks.

>Marijuana is the illicit drug most frequently found in the blood of drivers who have been involved in vehicle crashes,
It stays in your blood for up to 30 days after using it.
>check flag
oh yeah of course the UK loves the nanny state

Attached: bike_lives_matter.jpg (478x1024, 98K)

If all the states legalized this harmless plant, then they wouldn't have anywhere illegal to smuggle it into.

"Big Weed Lobbyists" LMFAO... RIP to your fucking 401k you Big Pharma FAGGOTS.

"Big Weed" is what will happen if it gets legalized through the FDA. Just look at big pharma. If each state has its own laws and can't sell across state line then it'll stay small

This. Chicago crime rates rose when they legalized weed. Is it really a big surprise when it attracts the dregs of society?

Attached: dudeweed.jpg (780x492, 86K)

So what about the users of cocaine, heroin, meth, etc? That shit dissipates in days instead of weeks.
So I guess I was still totally intoxicated from that joint I smoked 4 weeks ago, right? That's totally what caused the accident. Must be some primo shit...

Attached: 1525110526428.jpg (298x272, 13K)

Mexico weed sucks tho.

Stop smoking weed.

Attached: new varg.png (152x231, 66K)

I agree. It's a states rights issue and the Feds should keep their noses out of it. It should be treated like gambling.

>mind altering drug
>more than twice as likely to crash if a user than a non-user
Yet you try to find ways to argue past it. Absolutely immoral.

Wrong. Yeah, if the cartels can get a legal foothold in a legal state, they can grow as well, but there's a whole lot of American businesses to compete with, and as always, when Americans get excited about something, we do it best. Mexican weed is fucking garbage compared to what's produced in the states.

Duplicate posts. Totally not a bot...

>Correlating Chicago's crime rate to legal weed
How fucking retarded are you, Barry? Oh right, we all saw when you ran our country to the ground.

Attached: 1514401374434.png (631x480, 488K)

No.

I swear to God and baby Jesus I will kill every single one of you fat nazi larpers with my bare hands if you try to ban weed from the white ethnostate.

>niggers and spics see weed legalized
>they move state niggerfying it even more than before
>crime rates rise because more niggers and spics

>and sell Marijuana to states where it's illegal
So make it legal in all 50 states and every pothead will grow shit in his back yard and put cartels out of business in about 9 weeks

but weed isnt addictive