Real life Black Panther KANG

Look at this Negro right here… This man is Francis Mvemba, Young multimillionnaire born in your typical nigger shithole with no money like usual in DR Congo, then flew to France… But this field negro worked his ass off on his way of becoming multmillionaire off diamond activities (used to be a middleman but eventually spent his earnings on buying machines to extract Diamonds and eventually start his company to the point of becoming today a multimillionaire.

Is he satisfied of living in Europe, despite the fact he grew up, studied and started his company in France? NO. This Proud Bantu KANG is willing to come back on his shithole home, aka DR Congo to run as President and change the situation with a program of traditionalist, encouraging and creating new congolese business… long story short to FUCKING BUILD A GODDAMN COUNTRY.

Jow Forums Support niggers like this, this the type of niggers that will keep you off rapefugees if he succeed.

he is definitrely /OURNEGRO/

An actual interview with this real life T'Challa (Black Panther):
leparisien.fr/essonne-91/devenu-millionnaire-l-enfant-des-tarterets-brigue-la-presidence-du-congo-03-06-2018-7750950.php

Attached: francis mvemba.jpg (700x440, 40K)

>willing to come back on his shithole home, aka DR Congo to run as President and change the situation with a program of traditionalist, encouraging and creating new congolese business… long story short to FUCKING BUILD A GODDAMN COUNTRY.
Good for him desu.

Based

This is definitely /ournigger/ most negroes when they get the kike money, they do their coon shit and stay in your countries, ruining your culture and civilization this nog, on the other hand is doing things right: Learn, Got Rich, and now going BACK actually where HE belongs to actually change things.

>Inb4 he gets (((assassinated)))

I wish you were wrong....

Definitely. Hope the kikes won't kill our ruin this negro life, he has the potential to actually get rid of rapefugee by building a real life Wakanda as DR Congo is the richest country in the world in terms of raw materials. Imagine this country doing well, no more niggers in Europe, or America!

Attached: mvemba.jpg (1000x541, 109K)

Actually pretty based.

This is why i'm scared… This dude is fit to be a negro leader, but we all know how (((they))) are…

Nobody cares about this no name loser, any fortune he made dealing diamonds to Jews, nor any shithole country he wants to run and further corrupt.

>flew to France

He should have stayed

Attached: 60% Face.jpg (1500x2000, 706K)

b a s e d
A
S
E
D

yeah i dont see anything wrong with ppl acting white - even if they are black - good for him !

spotted

Attached: gee i wonder who's behind this post.png (453x557, 50K)

>negro willing to use own money to return to Africa and stay there
>anyone on Jow Forums disagreeing

Attached: 1524179450535.jpg (346x346, 18K)

based

how can you succeed is there's no Opportunity in your home you dumb leaf… Don't act you would stay in your home country you Don't have a nickel to eat. You'd take the first Opportunity to GTFO asap.

The nigger did it right: grew up, learn, become civilized, secured the bag, and instead of staying in a place it isn't his, he's going back to actually save his people… what's wrong with that?

he's not a Jow Forumsack he's a kike shill who worships BBC. That's why he Doesn't want /ournegro/ to succeed

Attached: kike.jpg (500x709, 94K)

Blacks have an IQ Bell Curve, they're not all dumb, you can find some with 130, even 140 IQ.
There are even black ethnicities like the Igbo Nigerians, known as the Jews of Africa, who are generally intelligent, comparatively.

Is he a rapper? I’m WN but Gucci Mane is my guilty pleasure.

Attached: 8D2FAD03-BBE3-4615-BF12-AB2CE9B86E1B.jpg (463x472, 90K)

>support niggers like this
done

Attached: Cody.jpg (736x960, 49K)

absolutely nothing
wears a suit well, too

well pol, shall we start shilling this guy? there's the remote possibility that nog activists will leave to work for their wakanda

I saw his interview as i understand french. The way he talks, act… you can see this dude has a brain more developped than the average negro… especially on the part he said when he got his first big earnings he basically said "i could spend of (((jewels))) and (((flashy stuffs))) but i didn't want to be a simple middleman all my life so i bought machines to be my own company of extracting selling raw materials"

The average nog would have bought some coon stuff already but this dude worked really hard to make the difference…

And now with all that money, he's returning home to start a BASED political program. he must win.

Attached: ournegro car.jpg (1280x841, 262K)

Memes aside, that's actually pretty cool, good on him. Thanks for sharing with us, user.

>Congo
>Tiresome

Attached: 108753847534.jpg (635x632, 54K)

I hope he does well.

HONORABLE MEMBA

DR Congo is a key point of Africa as it has an insane ground of minerals… In the hands of a good nigger (OP related) the country can feed the entire continent of Africa without crying for help from europe america or whatever… As a consequence of an actually developped african states, niggers have no reason, to BLACKED your wives and daughters here in your home and ruining for civilization since they have their own rich home.

The plan is:
>Support the nigger program and policies
> DR Congo is doing well
> Niggers leaving place that isn't theirs
> Everybody is happy: America for americans, Europe for Europeans, Africa for Africans

We actually have a huge opportunity right now user, think about it for a second...

Attached: drc minerals.jpg (756x540, 154K)

His existence still kind of defends the fact that the rest of them are shit. Good luck leading a country full of apes.

Blood diamonds I'm willing to bet. The kind of things niggers do to each other is sad

True. But history Always showed that niggers are willing to follow a strong leader/master… The problem is he is still Young for becoming a strong leader (35) but if he has the capacities, i think him and his money will be enough to tame the apes and actually make them at least decent civilized… We have hope, we can dream...

let them do whatever they want to each other

Based Kang

Attached: 1528325796179s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

so a nig born with a silver spoon in his mouth made his riches of under paying congonigs and selling (((diamonds))). He is now running for president to totally not further his own interest and investments.

Africa in a nutshell ladies and gents.

this is "new revolutionary cure for cancer" and "this amazing new revolutionary tech could..." tier news

Hope the lad succeeds
Don't think he will but him succeeding would be a good thing, but jews gonna jew

>Francis Mvemba

Hopefully, he creates another Botswana.

Bump based black man

You the type of cuck that makes me sick:

>poor nigger
Hating

>rich nigger in you country but destroying your race
Hating

>Poor nigger becoming rich but wanna come back home to eventually develop his home and inderectly getting rid of niggers in your continent
Hating

What the fuck do you want, kike?

I support this man. He sets a good example.

Attached: Screenshot_20180602-182104.jpg (963x1292, 455K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-185836.jpg (949x979, 242K)

This man is a negro, not a nigger.

All we need to do now is to shill the fuck out of this negro. Let's capitalize on his success and ambitions to meme him into the DR Congo presidency like we did with Trump, so he will get us rid of niggers and rapefugees in your homes

#MakeAfricaGreatForOnce

Good for him, it's nice to see someone black actually do something for their homeland instead of asking for foreign aid.

Unless he's going to start a eugenics program based on ability to resist gratification he's going to fail, it wouldn't be hard to start the program it'd just take a long time.

Attached: 1515448877865.jpg (720x736, 32K)

I can respect that. Good man. Hope he succeeds.

niggers are like sperm, one in a billion actually works

my nigga Congo (or Zaire when i was living there) is so extremely rich, not only in known shit like copper, gold and diamonds but also in coltan, cobalt etc that ((they)) will NEVER allow someone who is not a puppet to rule

He is supported by France while you support the current dictator. France and Belgium used to wield influence there, but you, yes you the US of A armed some war lords in the great lakes region to break the monopoly France had on Congo rare earth. Without this war, Cellphone prices would be three times higher and the market would have never taken off.

Let's hope he doesn't have an (((accident))) like so many leaders that have tried to better their nations.

>This Proud Bantu KANG is willing to come back on his shithole home
yeah right.

>then flew to France…
Can a nigger succeed without piggybacking off the white man? Like, at all?