Prove that White Privilege isn't real

Using less than 10 words, prove to me that White Privilege doesn't exist

> "B-b-but teh Joos...."

Jews are white. Next!

> "B-b-but white homeless people....."

Literally not an argument. They have access to more resources like food pantries and they gain more sympathy. Next!

> "B-b-b-but you have the burden of proof...."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege

> "B-b-but Africans have the opportunity to improve Africa!"

Yeah, with white people supporting dictators like Mugabe and Obiang, and exploiting the region via capitalism, corporatism and instability, Africa sure has the chance, huh???

Attached: 1528188878984.jpg (1280x720, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the faggot hero academy poster

Attached: wenu.png (479x359, 144K)

You have a small penis.

Sage.

Attached: sage.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Why should I? I already know the truth.

Simple, everyone has priveleges.

If I'm black I'm more likely to commit a crime but at the same time am more likely to get scholarships than an asian. If im latino, I have stronger family bonds but am also more hot blooded. Every Race and ethnicity has their advantages and disadvantages like an RPG

Do you live in a cave or just have bad anime taste?

It's not privilege. It's just the result of whites having higher IQs in the aggregate than blacks and hispanics.

Prove that whites shouldn't be privileged in THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRIES

kys

Attached: poor-white.jpg (600x385, 60K)

I'm not apologizing. My ancestors built all of western civilization. We are actually better than you.

If niggers and jews didnt exist we would be a solar (possibly interstellar empire) by now.
>not an argument
Say that as your being chucked into an oven.

Attached: 1412621708407s.jpg (250x196, 12K)

gayest meme flag btw

All fields, OP is a blue pill.

>when you use the state to impose private laws and incentives and standards specifically to create protectionism specifically for your ethnic group and then claim its white people with privilege, aka private laws

Attached: 7x1cvC7_d.jpg (640x186, 24K)

>> "B-b-b-but you have the burden of proof...."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege
You're an idiot....

Basement dwelling no life incel. Demographic shift. Majority rules. There.

its real - embrace the fact that whites are better than everyone else - everyone should strive to be better - and by that i mean acting white.

there is nothing hateful about this comment

jews arent white
sage

Based and sage.

Attached: sage graffiti.jpg (458x248, 16K)

It depends which state you live in. And how far its fallen. If you live in california theres no such thing as white privilege. Theres more illegal alien privilege than white privilege.

These motherfuckers sell each other cars at half the price they charge whites. And they dont need insurance or a good credit score or anything.

Show me some hard evidence that farm equipment has the mental capacity to participate in the social compact of the west.

It's real and i love it
OP likes to suck nignog dicks

non-whites aren't my problem

Controlling for IQ, Blacks and Whites earn equivalently

Attached: Wages-holding-IQ-constant.png (429x278, 46K)

Prove that it does exist.

cultural and ethnic privilege exist where ever common groups are. for example Japan is home of the Japanese people, the majority of the rule and influx is favored towards Japan. thus Japan has 'Japanese privilege' and this is how the world works.

Prove to me that it's real.

Our only privilege is an IQ higher than blacks, on average.

>gets h-dubs
>says Jews are white when everyone knows their not

Wants a proof under ten words while moving goal posts.

>ancestors work hard for hundreds of years
>give it all to monkey man because he deserves to be equal

suppose it were a real thing,
why do you think i would give it up?
do you think you can convince me to give up advantages?
do you think i would willingly disadvantage my children?
you are crying to the wind that it's raining; the existence, or non-existence, of white privilege is irrelevant.
you will get no where in life by whining.

also, jews aren't white. kill yourself for thinking that they are.

>ask yourself what groups you arent allowed to insult
>ask yourself what groups you are allowed to insult
>you have now isolated who is and is not privileged

Affirmative action discriminated against whites.

white privilege is real but it's not such a big deal

wealth privilege, intelligence privilege, charisma privilege, beauty privilege, height privilege, female privilege are all more significant in every day life

I enjoy the privilege of being kin to nation builders

In group preference and merit based selection isnt "privilege", nigger

Shitskins are genetically inferior
therefore earn less
commit more crime

>prove that unicorns arent real
never saw one

Checked, Larry Niven loving motha fucka

kike.

So wheres your proof other than 1 link
Wikipedia isnt exactly a trusted source on this

Burden of proof fallacy.

/thread

Asian privilege is a real thing if white privilege has any merit ^_^

saged this obvious bait thread created by a faggot nobody likes irl

kill yourself

i'm white, been homeless. Didn't get shit and no sympathy.

>JEWS ARE WHITE
>JEWS ARE WHITE
>JEWS ARE WHITE
>JEWS ARE WHITE
>JEWS ARE WHITE

chekkked HH

just your imagination goy

Attached: wg pride.jpg (618x896, 163K)

Asians are significantly more successful than whites in white majority countries.

11 words, sorry.

>shills have been using anime images to try to subvert.
>still glowing.
Try harder, niggers.

less than 10 words? I only need 3: This is bait.

>white people are privileged in a white majority country's
who would have thought, it's like they built it from a scratch

Jews arent white, so call it what it is, jewish privilege

Attached: apologize.png (259x194, 10K)

>be me
>be white
>poor asf
KYS memefag

Prove that it is.

Zero scholarships or job set-asides for me.

I believe we're done here. Sage and hide

>Jews are white.
Not after the oven

Privilege is real and proves your parents cared about you.
>exactly 10 words

Fuck you kike, sage this

E X T E R M I N A T U S

Go to Thailand and see for yourself. Or anywhere that whites aren't the majority.

There is literally nothing wrong with privileging your own people in your own homelands.

Explain to me why I should care, or even better, explain why if said privileges are real, why I should actively work to hinder my chance at life, rather than relish in it

Original
Sin
is
the
oldest
trick
in
the
book.

How many white people died in conflicts in the 20th century. how privileged were they?
How privileged were the men who toiled in industry and coal mines?

ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD LUIGI

Attached: download (4).jpg (228x221, 12K)

>prove a negative

Attached: 1522941036770.png (817x443, 34K)

It is real and there is absolutely nothing wrong with a nation prioritizing its own.
If nonwhites stayed the fuck out of white nations, they wouldn't have an issue.

The one exception to this, slavery, was banned by whites before any other group banned it.

10 words or less?
Ok.
>1 post by this ID

Attached: cigar.jpg (460x276, 28K)

rich people are privileged, some are white,some are black.

Attached: bleeeeer.png (323x246, 19K)

Prove to me it does first.

Attached: Alien.jpg (474x316, 14K)

wikipedia is not a valid source,

Its not fucking "white privilege", its called in-group preference.

People have an easier time empathizing and feeling connection to something they share similarities to. Thats it. Happens in every country, in every society, in every fucking subgroup. Calling it "white privilege" is as idiotic as calling it "plumber privilege" or "mom privilege" because those groups have an easier time connecting within the groups than outside it. More so, it tries to make it a burden that is unique to white, and calling it privilege makes it sound like it is much more powerful than the negligent way it works in society. It creates morons that start blathering about "whiteness" and the need to deconstruct something that really only exists in their constructed heads. What is worse, they start trying to give benefits to whoever does not fit the description, screwing over a large amount of people for perceived benefits that most if not all never see.

In short, white privilege is a bad fucking phrase that misleads whether deliberate or not. It exists, just the same like anyone out there have ingroup preference for their own family, just infinitely weaker.

Human life is inherently competitive. For resources, sexual partners and social status. So there will be winners and losers. If you grew up within a culture and understand it, have a high IQ and work hard then it's likely you will be successful.
"Privilege" as a concept is simply losers hating winners within an acceptable form of racism (but excluding the jews, never criticise the jews).
Criticise those who cheat and steal to get what they want in life. Not capable, intelligent, hard working white europeans.
It's a complete fallacy.
Do we say Kenyan and Ethiopian long distance runners have "running privilege"? No we accept their objective achievements and accept that, for whatever reason, we can't compete with them.
So all the people of colour, jews and self hating white fatties can fuck off with their ludicrous concept of "white privilege".
OP, you can fuck off too for getting me to reply to this bait thread.

Yaaaaaaawn, tl;dr

Attached: 1526830847782.png (2350x2350, 463K)

The fact affirmative action is a thing

Prove to me why I should be ashamed of the privilege our forefathers worked hard to create for us cuck

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

>Yaaaaaaawn, tl;dr

Jews have nigger hair and nigger lips.

Jews are niggers, QED motherfucker.

This EXACTLY. At some point the overwhelming selfishness and arrogance that niggers shit into the gene pool and subsequent culture will bring the whole of humanity to an end. Us white folks could alleviate every problem on this planet. Unfortunately, we are pushed through Jewish guilt tactics into "bringing up the rear" of a race who is sub-par in every standard known to man other than violence and sports. Of course niggers have no shame about this. They realize they are the bottom rung of everything in society other than basketball, but are too dumb to understand that sports and rap music are degenerate to society. Jews have pushed them to think they're some sort of integral role in modern society, when they are in fact a tax on real technological progress. It sucks that niggers are so dumb. It sucks that Jews use their ignorance to slow progress and bolster profits/control. Fuck.

Attached: geneticdifference.jpg (940x690, 629K)

Then you shouldnt be mad when scholarships designed for you are scarce and you lose a job position over someone else solely because of their race

THIS
Fuck we need another Jeffersonian thinker to be president.

Boom. Truth bombs falling like rain.

When are we going to have a fucking civil war and remove granola?

I'm confused, OP. What is "White"? Who are these "White" people that you are referring to?

You can prove that?
Their countrys are not composed exclusvely of white peoples the have non white citizens to.
I dont remember any law that favor over a japanese overgaijin.
>why do you think i would give it up?
>do you think you can convince me to give up advantages?
>do you think i would willingly disadvantage my children?
Nobody is going t be disadavantage if verybody is treated equally. Imagine for one second that you are the disadvantage.
>give it all to monkey man because he deserves to be equal
Yes he deserve it couse he is not diferent of you maybe he monkey man was working with your ancestors.
Yes you only built nations colonialism and slaverys is cool, thats not destructive at all.. White people are the best the built nation by their one i mean most o e works was done by the natives of the colonized countrys against ther will but thats just a detail.
Prove that. I bet you can't
You are right is not a pperfect surce that means that it sould be easy to debunk. can you debunk it?
Is not only yours faggot there are people that had being leaving there before you and aretreated like shitty couse they are not wite.
Why shuld i care to be civilized with you then?
Offcourse non wite people dont go to wars or work in mine coals.
Non white people is part of your country to.

I don't fucking care. If it does exist then try and take it. I'll shoot you.

>jews are white
>t. (((united nations)))

"White privilege" only exists is predominantly white countries, while Majority Privilege exists in every nation in the history of man. In Japan for example, natives enjoy "japanese privilege". In a predominantly black neighborhood, a white person may enjoy no "white privilege" and actually be a victim of majority privilege, in this case "black privilege". This is all because people tend to prefer other people like themselves, which, like it or not, is an element of humanity which can't be changed.

I will say that white western countries have done more to counteract majority privilege than any society in history, and that this should give pause to anyone who stakes their ideology on "white privilege".

White privilege is bullshit made up by the Frankfurt School.

10 words, 100% truth.

Checked

THIS SAME FAGGOT MADE THE SAME SLIDE THREAD A FEW HOURS AGO YOU RETARDS. STOP POSTING IN SUCH STUPID BAIT THREADS

HE JUST USES A DIFFERENT MEMEFLAGS THAN USUALLY
IGNORE THESE BULLSHIT THREADS. HE EVEN HAS ANOTHER ONE GOING AGAIN ABOUT PIZZAGATE WITH ANOTHER BOKU NO HERO PIC

IF YOU MAKE ANY OTHER POST AFTER THIS YOU ARE OFFICIALLY RETARDED

If we're so privileged why does the legal system favor shitskins ?

*turns on intercom*
OP is a faggot. That is all.

Attached: 1315086265003.png (460x288, 144K)

All superstructures in society are caused by economic base.

Attached: SuperBase.gif (307x295, 3K)

>"japanese privilege"
Wha the fuck this mean. Can you explain what this mean? No, bettter. Can you mention n example of japanese privilege.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Done.

>Snap
Yep.

Attached: 1521457360139-1.png (1050x741, 159K)

/thread

Assuming white people have privilege implies that they are a superior race. That’s racist