What are you thoughts on this man?

What are you thoughts on this man?

youtube.com/watch?v=wj4YicZWL3w

Attached: 1495831754155.jpg (787x787, 116K)

bump

bump

humpty bumpty

I didn't know anything about him until I listened to the last podcast on the left series about black metal he is a worthless fucking edgelord piece of shit he would have been executed in America

Nordic paganism is very stupid

Paganism is said to be indo european religion

yet those indo european immigrants to europe never conquered scandinavia

/thread

Complete retard he has some funny memes about him though

Attached: sword.jpg (687x960, 231K)

Murderer

retarded larper so proud of his scandinavian roots yet lives in... FRANCE? OH FOR THE FREE GIBS. HE LITERALLY KILLED SOMEONE

he is a good man

Has YouTube's most weird followers and is a train wreck in real time, culminating in a homo-erotic death cult, where they all get slaughtered by the Muslims in the future civil war, while the larping pagans fight with sticks, stones, own body odor and lots of whining about hail odin sire. Will go down in history as one of the most pathetic traitors to Europe.

Funny man

Attached: 1528297974823-pol.jpg (1200x488, 118K)

>Atheist who larps about being a pagan
>/X/ incarnate
>If a jew tells him Hitler did nothing wrong he will actually believe Hitler did everything wrong
>Makes people buy his wife's book
>Gets rekt by /ourveryindoeuropeanguy/ Thomas Rowsell
>Muh blue eyez and blonde hair

Attached: images (42).jpg (512x288, 15K)

he's aight. OP is gay, probably church-fag

Let me guess, you're christian?

no, agnostic

then what are you butthurt about?

Some of his arguments make complete sense and some of his arguments have no fuckin base whatsoever.

Regarding his opinion on christianism he tends to attack made up points and (scarecrow arguments) and his followers will keep spamming ((((jesus))), fyrst or STOP MASTURBATING in every fucking video he makes

Anybody with an IQ bigger than his own shoe size can realize he has no fucking clue of what he is talking about 80% of the time

varg is a scam artist selling consuming and escapsim

varg sells false hope under the guise to make $$$

his followers are the ultimate autists

varg sells his fucking books on (((amazon)) and his personal website and youtube have (((adsense)))

An idiot who doesn't know what the actual fuck he's talking about, but fancies himself some kind of genius. Probably one of the worst things that ever happened to right-wing neopaganism because of his promotion of atheism.

His recent music is also beyond awful. Thankfully there been much of it and he'll probably never get around to shitting out another album. Its really kind of sad considering how good some of his early stuff was. Seems like kind of a George Lucas effect.

>he didn't like ways of yore

Attached: smug titus.png (300x330, 192K)

I unironically like his ambient music. Other than that you are completely right Salvatore.

He has no fucking clue about economics or politics and doesnt realize that his lifestyle is actually anarcho-primitivism.

Its so obvious there is an agenda to make him look bad on Jow Forums because i see threads like this about him every fucking day. You people are pathetic.

Lights in the lake... flickering phantoms... hehe

He was clearly inspired by the LOTR scene where Frodo falls in the dead marshes

No, I just used to follow him over a year ago and was almost brainwashed by his garbage

There are plenty of people out there spitting out a few dollars for him everyday. I don't want him selling anymore autistic scam artist she bear cult pagan neatherthal story tale secrets or buying his retarded escapism (((RPG))) which also isn't totally a huge waste of time.

He has a perfect understanding of the problems and no understanding of the solutions.

Attached: STOP.png (475x451, 249K)

If its that easy to displease you dude, if trying to make money isnt something he should be doing in your opinion, i dont know what to tell you.
Varg is a great man who everyone should listen to. If he's right or not we are not able to know untill its too late.

>WE WUZ larper
>Lives off gibs
>Killed his friend for no reason
>Burns down historic property

A literal snownigger

>yet those indo european immigrants to europe never conquered scandinavia
Nigger what?

he comes from an upper class background and his wife is from claimed royalty. im sure they have no need to actually make money, he could be giving this stuff away for free

he peddles a "simple and hard life" while being a crypto-capitalist

he's retarded, don't mind him
Y-dna of Norway
I1 = 37.3%
R1b = 31.3%
R1a = 26.3%
N3 = 3.8%

L1 is the only Old - European Y-DNA, who were basically Middle-Easterners.