American "gun control"

American "gun control"

Attached: Untitled.png (586x682, 340K)

The only good gun control is no fun control.

This is a good thing. Background checks are unconstitutional. If a person is so dangerous then they need to be in prison. If they have been deemed to be able to return to society then they should be able to own a gun once finished with probation/parole. Not allowing someone to own a gun leaves them unable to defend themselves in the event that someone wishes to do them harm. It also leaves them totally reliant upon the police and we all know how quickly they respond. Just look at Parkland.

>This is a good thing.
Only in the sense it lead to more dead Floridians

He is probably the only one on my ballot I have already decided to vote for, and so will a few million other gun owners in Florida that got screwed over by gun grabber Rick Scott

Nope. Background checks are infringement. Someone fucking up one time shouldn't be reason to remove their rights. Repeat violent offenders, maybe, but they should probably just stay in prison anyways. All background checks do is make those who are determined to get a gun go to a friend or the black market.
The ability to defend yourself is a right given by God, not a privilege administered by the state.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

probably a Jow Forumsommando just using that as an excuse

I wonder how many crimes were committed by those 200,000 concealed carriers.

Attached: zed.jpg (241x209, 3K)

what is the proof of this?
or is this just kikery?

Probably happened but it's only the kikes butthurt about it because they want nobody to be armed.

This.

Who fucking cares, stop interfering with others’ rights. Please, and thanks.

Sounds like a diversity hire issue.

Concealed carry permit holders have a lower crime rate than police officers, who have one of the lowest crime rates in the country.

Join military if you wanna play soldier incel losers

You sound like a fag and your shits all fucked up.

cute, they only care about putnam now that they see him as a threat in the midterm vote cycle

Any restriction on the individual, civilian possession of weapons is unconstitutional anyway.

Attached: anime-shrug.jpg (640x640, 36K)

No thanks, zio fag.

Attached: jared-kushner-get-ready-to-die-for-israel-goyim-kike-jew.jpg (1000x625, 311K)

Attached: 1519008625723.jpg (750x3200, 744K)

this

We really need to get rid of you "people."

They're literally a fraction of an inch from going too far and becoming bullet sponges.

Absolutely based.

Imagine my surprise to learn that people with a DWI conviction can't get a carry permit for 5 years in Texas. Absolutely horse shit and tyrannical

And completely clueless about it.

You have to wonder how retarded you have to be to try to start a civil war when the other side outnumbers you, out arms you, and knows where you live due to your need to advertise your beliefs.

The left really does belong in a rubber room.

They still think every single cop and soldier will dutifully carry out confiscation like robots.
Well... they think people are robots and will work in communism anyway...
So yeah. Rubber rooms, fucking stupid.

barring gun ownership due to previous offenses is the definition of excessive punishment.. essentially means a person is being punished long after their sentence is completed.

2nd amendment doesn't have any wording allowing people to be barred from gun ownership

There were no gun control laws until the end of slavery

Unfortunately the left took one fucking sentence from DC vs Heller where Scala basically said the Government can restrict firearms ownership from traditionally bad
actors

Pic related is what they actually want

Attached: 1526752742805.jpg (720x720, 93K)

Pic related is my urge for civil war with these guys.

Attached: 1528405775442.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

This is the "common-sense" list

inb4 "that looks like Social Security"

Attached: 1521954721336.jpg (553x824, 68K)

Many states don't bother background checking people with CCWs because they believe they've already been properly vetted.

Attached: 1522210506779.jpg (1075x965, 704K)

I already asked on Jow Forums but they were useless. How can I buy a gun without going through a background check? In my state it's mandatory for a check for all gun sales even private ones. Last month I drove three hours to a gun show in another state because I was hopeful that someone would sell to me there with no questions. But everyone there was an FFL. I did see one guy who looked like a private seller but he looked like he was 80 years old and the guns also looked very old and they were very expensive. Currently I'm stuck with buying 80 percent guns but I really want a shotgun.

If you can't figure out how to break the law on your own, you probably shouldn't be doing it. You will get fucked by the long dick of the law.

>have permit to carry a gun pretty mucj everywhere
>its a long process to get
>background check, finger prints, photo, the works
>left thinks standard background check not being done on CCW holders is somehow dangerous
Ya know, insome states if you have a CCW the wait period and background check is waived entirely because YOU ALREADY HAVE A GUN ON YOU

>Pic related is what they actually want
No. What they REALLY want, is to make it completely illegal for you to defend yourself, your family, your property. Then, they want to flood your towns will foreign savages, release violent niggers from prisons, and have the police stand by while you are killed, or arrest you if you survive.

You can see this across the corrupted West. It is how the State wages terrorism and genocide on it's own people. This is how South Africa, Rhodesia, London, Detroit, etc happen. This is the road to "Bin that knife" and "Oi you got a loicense for that m8". It is the elites and the state dispossessing law-abiding whites, and priming them for a later genocide or displacement. They want to remove your ability to fight, and then they want you dead at the hands of savages, plain and simple.

Anyone denying this reality to your face, is someone who wants you dead, and your bloodline extinguished.

Attached: gun-control-cuck-australia-personal-protection-is-no-reason-to-have-a-gun.jpg (624x795, 97K)

Based lazy government employees

You cant.
The gun show loop hole is a myth. You would have to find someone who owns a gun that is willing to sell from you....so basically the black market. Since your state has mandatory background checks, this could be a fellony for you if you are caught with it.

they let niggers into gov

Attached: 1521948797803.jpg (360x481, 51K)

>concealed carry purchases
What?

Though I'm not in favor of gun control, I believe this without hesitation. I worked as a real estate agent in Florida for a year and part of the job is cold calling people to ask if they want to sell their house. You have to log into the no-call database to find out whether you're about to get your ass charged 15,000 dollars for that cold call. No one could log into the system and just cold-called anyway.

>This is a good thing

Attached: DfMR6fGWAAAc0fE.jpg large.jpg (612x527, 54K)

problem? Niggers don't get background checks when they buy a glock.

And?
People will always steal shit. If you don't want your shit stolen take better care of it, their punishment is losing hundreds possibly thousands by losing their firearm

Lets solve two problems and get rid of cars too!

Attached: Hmmm.png (225x225, 4K)

>ower crime rate than police officers, who have one of the lowest crime rates in the country.

We all know that's only because only the most egregious things they do don't get swept under the rug, fuck police.

>twitter screenshot with no link
I report every one of you faggots

Attached: 1405305566822.jpg (253x253, 13K)

I live in one of the states with the worst gun laws possible, even here, if the gun is a "genuine gift" from an immediate family member (I think goes up to grandparents), then you don't need a background check.

>Get your mom to buy you your gun, just like she buys all your clothes.

Which state?

bureaucracy

Why don't we outlaw stealing?
It'll stop then, right?

Illinois, unfortunately.

I would give up my guns if I lived in a country with no - absolutely zero - non-whites

But surrounded by dindus, apjeets, mexican gangs - no chance, I will always be armed and ready

Gratuitous reports get you banned.