I showed this to two of my friends from work today

I showed this to two of my friends from work today.

Normally we dont do political shit on our way back from the job sites cuz we get heated, but today we got into it. I work with an ecuadorean and a nigger and they poke fun of me for being white (Italian). It normally bantz but this time the spic said some dumb shit i had to correct.

He said, "white people do the most mass shootings" and i pull this out. He and the nigger both start laughing calling it fake asking for a "real" source, when i said it was an fbi statistic.

Attached: 1521888437590.jpg (482x446, 65K)

>[..]and they poke fun of me for being white (Italian)
>white (Italian)

Attached: 1482877245415.jpg (500x519, 93K)

I understand this might not be political, but id rather not put this on /b/ for obvious reasons

I even point that out to them, but they dont listen

You lost the moment you took their shit-tier ZOG propaganda opinions seriously enough to bother contradicting rather than just looking down on them with white man disdain

>white mans distain
Im sicilian

You are going to get fired and publicly shamed.

Why are black Latinos separate from other blacks? They are all Africans.

78.8% of mass shootings - blacks

>the boss would fire his own son
God i wish

It means mixed. Hapas.

Then the ship sinks with both you and him in it.
I'm not even trolling you, this is just standard proceedure by minorities at this point.
You could literally say something as inocuous as 'I did it better' and it would be considered racism by brainless masses in America simply because you are white and they are not.
This world is fucking shit

Still white, stop believing Jow Forums memes

And by Jow Forums memes I mean heavily astroturfed shill memes

While i agree the world is in a shitty place right now, the spic has worked with my father for 18 years (right before i was born) he wouldnt do anything.

I know im white, (dame near pale) i just go along with the joke

Attached: 1528312162278.jpg (604x604, 53K)

if you can't argue topics by yourself and use stuff you found on the web you might want to consider shutting the fuck up in general.

I remember seeing a map on here comparing race in the USA to places where shootings take place. The shootings occurred in the areas occupied by Africans and Mestizos.

That's very funny because it proves that gun violence is an issue for coloured people not white people.

They laughed at you because they are brainwashed by (((them))). They watch CNN and other propagana outlets bitch about how white people are the problem with mass shootings without evidence. The real problems are black people and Mestizos. Although, the blacks are more of the problem considering the fact they commit 52% of homicides, almost 80% of mass shootings, and 46% robberies. They are only 13% of the population - think about that.

I assume that any source that generally points towards a book, website, etc. without linking exact page and paragraph of the citation to be fake. ergo your colleagues were correct and your statistic is fake.

That's not what an average person thinks as a mass shooting. The black deaths are all gang related. Look up spree killer and terrorst attack stats. Whites will still be underrepresented by % of pop compared to blacks or asians and arabs.

>me literally give him the fucking statistic and him not accepting it is my fault
Ok

Attached: 1527113467796.jpg (1021x999, 176K)

Its the FBI statistics from 2016.

so you claim, yet you cite a source that generally cites another source

>I even point that out to them, but they dont listen
yes indeed.

>america had less than 200 mass shootings in 2016

Attached: 1523284442346.png (400x678, 553K)

True, but they are still based of the fbi statistics.

I had a similar situation happen to me when Dylan Roof went to church. The head PT(non white) at the clinic I was working at said it's always white people that shoot up schools etc. Without thinking I replied it was because white people stay in school. All my coworkers gasped and gave me dirty looks, the cop who was getting therapy laughed and said that was a good one. Didn't get fired but working there was a bit awkward after that. I wasn't even redpilled on race at the time, just didn't like that faggot talking shit on whites.

>2016
>relevant

you can't even argue it in here faggot, let alone irl, pls leave and come back when you are no longer underage.

He does watch trevor noah, and agrees with him. But he does agree with trumps immigration policies, hates mudslimes, and hates isreal. (Probably unrelated)

No

A buddy of mine is Italian, and I had to break the news to him the other day that he was not white. He got sort of pissy about it at first, but then, (jokingly) started spewing out anti-white hate speech. It was pretty funny.

so they claim. how can we know though? how can be sure? can we be sure this site is unbiased?

compiling statistics is tricky business, not least because getting the questions correct is as important as getting the answers correct. the 4 shot/killed people isn't what your average person considers a mass shooting. a nutjob who walks into his workplace, fires 200 rounds and kills 3 people should be considered a mass shooter, yet two dope pushers shooting each other and accidentally hitting two bystanders isn't exactly what most people would consider mass shooting.

I heard this meme on ESPN radio the other day. I'm not a big sports guy, just like talk radio. They are cucked beyond belief now.
I was actually in shock when one host had a local conservative on who rationally explained why the NFL owners had to institute the kneel ban to stop from hemorrhaging more money. Every other host has tried to attack the owners.

>Without thinking I replied it was because white people stay in school.

Attached: ca3a65769070c6d7047fbacfba51d67362e391ec45d328dcd914284c677f5556.jpg (576x899, 101K)

>(((white)))
The jew is missing, I'm shocked.

>checked

Literally the first comment