What's your opinion on this?

freepresshouston.com/i-really-dont-care-if-the-white-race-goes-extinct/

What's your opinion on this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 6.52.58 PM.png (1476x476, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jefrouner/status/692561955026915328
archive.is/5MIhW
archive.is/UqlNe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did Anthony Bourdainburg write this?

POWERFUL, and also an example of why women shouldn't have rights

glad we agree it isnt a ' far right conspiracy '

((()))
because a jewish cunt does jewish things, white women should lose rights but not based non white males ?!

BRAVE

Foreigners wouldn't be here if it weren't for women's suffrage and the attendant "my feelings!"-ization of politics

Here's what it comes down to: should the government machine gun irregular migrants at the border? Women will probably say no, men will probably say yes. In one scenario the nation dies, in the other, it survives.

the kike is a man and a filthy rat jew
mobile.twitter.com/jefrouner/status/692561955026915328
archive.is/5MIhW

The government should machine gun irregular migrants within the border.

people should celebrate good things

The writer is incredibly shallow, bigoted, and apathetic. Reading that was a waste a time and it’s embarrassing to share a city with someone like this. Sage.

It‘s fucking time for another world war. Not even kidding. The world must be cleansed of leftists and non-whites. 2 billion should die.

I don't give a shit either. Let the races merge or blend. What the fuck ever.

shut your fucking mouth rat
archive.is/UqlNe
>"Jewish women were a prominent presence in the radical wing of the feminist movement of the 1960s, 70s, and 80s—only no one knew it."

found the kike mutt

easily the best post this year

i dont care either, "my people" or "my race" or "my countrymen" havent done shit for me

Replace that with "I don't care if Hitler gassed the jews"

They came here because of corporate greed. People in the South wanted slaves to do all the work. Now we import people for cheap labor and use illegal immigrants to pick our crops, watch our kids, be our maids and do our roofs. We use legal immigrants to take our professional jobs cheaper.

this thread doesnt make any sense

I Really Don't Care If the Black Race Goes Extinct

the author is a kike who wants to genocide whites

That's kind of the point. Blacks are useless

Legit the Jews name themselves these days and don’t even deny their conspiracies. They literally dispense their own redpills.

Attached: 757E20EA-D672-4C36-B55B-B0E97B5C9B23.jpg (657x527, 257K)