JESUS NEEDS YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER BROS

JESUS NEEDS YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER BROS

SEND HIM A PRAYER RIGHT NOW

THANK HIM FOR BEING AWESOME

Attached: 1527633228440.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=MKLwutElZ-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christianity is from the middle east

so?

Attached: 1527201974494.jpg (640x480, 23K)

Jesus doesn't need us, we need Jesus

True but the world is so shitty right now he needs allies on earth fighting for him

It's okay, user. This has to happen.

But we don't have to be a part of the evil. We should be like oil and water

Exactly but we also have to accept that things are going to get a lot worse before they get better.

You worship a desert god.

and Persians are the original white people (literally bred in the Caucasus mountains)
>what is history
>what is anthropology
fking gayboi

What difference does it make if Jesus lived in the desert region?

Paganism is not even real. If it was they wouldn't have been defeated by early Christians because Thor or whatever would have saved them and crushed Christianity in the cradle

Since you are a leaf I am assuming you are a fucking atheist though

D O N E

>What is anthropology
>Uses the white people meme
You realize no European identifies as "white", right? They identify as British, French, German, Irish, Italian, etc. You know why? Because skin color means jack shit, everybody knows Slavs have a pale skin tone, but are inferior to Germans, for example. You're limiting your views on races, because Americans created the white vs colored meme. Fucking mutts.

Sent ;)

AVE MARIA GUCCI GANG

Attached: 1527508267784.jpg (1000x1270, 343K)

You worship a dead Jew. Whatever I believe in doesn't matter. You still believe a fucking Jew is your lord and savior, and, unless you're a kike yourself or a good goy, that means you're retarded

Your ignorance on the topic is showing.

>Jesus was an Aryan man

Who are you quoting?

Attached: atheist.jpg (1067x846, 124K)

You calling me an ignorant when I call Jesus a Jew.
>If I post small brain memes, I win

TAKE MY ENERGY

Attached: takenrg.jpg (301x167, 6K)

>What is the word “Caucasian” for $200, Alex

A V E
V
E

Attached: 1524267647485m.jpg (1017x1024, 87K)

AVE MARIA

Dropping the meme flag though.

THANK YOU JESUS
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U

J
E
S
U
S

Attached: jesus-christ-blessing-magdalena-walulik.jpg (637x900, 184K)

Doesn't change the fact you are fucking retarded irl, m8y.

People from the Caucasus area.
Caucasians are white, but not all white people are Caucasians.

My mom told me I wasn't.

Not really

i like jesus.

i dont like god though.

Attached: gin bitch.jpg (272x185, 6K)

so?

Attached: 1499052957971.jpg (900x675, 158K)

Fuck off christcuck

Attached: 1461306565038.jpg (634x634, 102K)

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: 11224264_1528235110829006_8372114894212124682_n.jpg (720x317, 48K)

Attached: proudleaf.png (498x541, 22K)

My wife is Polish we got engaged at Jasna Gora. going back in a couple weeks to hang with her family.

Poland is an awesome country. I love how every town has its own cross right by the street.

Your quote was
>Jesus was an Aryan man
so I'm wondering who said that, because it wasn't me.
Here, I'll show you how to properly quote.
>You still believe a fucking Jew is your lord and savior, and, unless you're a kike yourself or a good goy, that means you're retarded
>t.(you)
So you're saying that Jews and "good goys" think Jesus is Lord, but that is the opposite of the truth. If you had even a superficial understanding of what you're talking about, you would know that the Jews hated Jesus and still do to this day. They went to great lengths to entrap him and ultimately crucify him.
Today, they lead the culture war against Christianity, which ironically makes you a "good goy" as you like to put it because you have bought into their narrative without any independant study of your own. Your claim may look good on a bumper sticker, but falls flat under even the slightest analysis.

He probably was, yeah.

That should be enough for you to kys
>If I post memes, I win

Done and done

Attached: Jesus_25df75_653364.jpg (750x600, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MKLwutElZ-s

Attached: 1528087256869.jpg (640x789, 64K)

its from the roman empire.

>adopted by romans
>practiced by romans
>developed by romans

>Romans = europeans
ergo
>Christianity is an european religion

Case closed

Attached: ChristianityOrigin.png (1074x700, 113K)

>That should be enough for you to kys
that would be a deadly sin, leaf

Attached: 1487265076249.jpg (933x1280, 240K)

shouldnt you be busy watching your gf getting ass-fucked by tyrone, leaf?

b...but i drew it special just for you user...

>you would know that the Jews hated Jesus and still do to this day
because he was trying to land claim upon their territories and become a their savior.
Jews were expecting a warrior-prophet to free them from the Roman slavery, thus, when Jesus showed up and claimed mercy, forgiveness and all these cuck principles, they told him to fuck off, as they wanted to go to war with Rome and eventually take back their lands. But Jesus wanted to do so through peace, which infuriated the Jews, the rest is history: they teamed up with their enemy to get the fucker killed.
>Today, they lead the culture war against Christianity
They have been for centuries. However, the enemy of my enemy doesn't make it my ally. Muslims lead a culture war against Jews, yet I hate both.
Basically, you're assuming because Jesus hated Jews and Jews hated him back he's some kind of savior, but I can think of a few Muslims with the same ideals, faggot.

Multi-tasking, my man.
>Deadly sin
>You're already dead
kek.
Really? Seriously, nice.

What are the chances? Awesome, glad for both of you. When it comes to Poland, well, it has its share of problems, same as the US as I'm sure you're aware (no such thing as "greatest country ever" the way I see it), so it's not always all sunshine and roses. But it's home.

Attached: 5436798756543.jpg (857x1202, 237K)

DEUS VULT!

Fuck the faggot Jew Jesus!
He chose to live with 12 men in a tent in the wild.
You know who does that?
Faggots.

Hey man, takes one to know one I guess.

>prayer
What if I'd rather show my love by enacting the 10th crusade against the blastphemer pope and return the european caliphate to christendom?

He thinks that (((Jews))) are God’s chosen people!!
Yes, Jesus was a Jew, but he was killed by the (((Jews)))
They’re not one in the same, and it doesn’t require much education to realize this.

Attached: C4ECF34A-49A7-4945-81E1-4E33DE65D04A.jpg (256x256, 29K)

Tip harder, faggot

Attached: JesusLaughs.jpg (1200x1600, 169K)

Jesus was the son of God. He wasnt in any ethnical group.

Attached: OyVeyShutItDown.jpg (322x543, 116K)

And warriors.

Attached: FE26F9A1-881F-4D75-9CCF-DD984869DE18.jpg (905x640, 122K)

You'll never know until you try it. I can already tell you that criticizing anything that Pope Francis does results in heavy kvetching, especially if you're talking to a priest. Been there, done that. Oh well. I just ride the wave, God always has a plan.

>because he was trying to land claim upon their territories and become a their savior.
Jews were expecting a warrior-prophet to free them from the Roman slavery, thus, when Jesus showed up and claimed mercy, forgiveness and all these cuck principles, they told him to fuck off, as they wanted to go to war with Rome and eventually take back their lands. But Jesus wanted to do so through peace, which infuriated the Jews, the rest is history: they teamed up with their enemy to get the fucker killed.
All of that is pretty accurate (with the exception of claiming Jesus was trying to claim their territories), which is wierd because it totally contradicts your first claim that Jews worship Jesus.
>Basically, you're assuming because Jesus hated Jews and Jews hated him back he's some kind of savior
That's not what I'm claiming at all. Jesus is the lamb of God: The Word of God born into this world for the purpose of shedding His blood. The OT says not to drink blood because the life of an animal is in its blood. That is why the blood of animals were used to attone for sins, because the wages of sin is death, hence the debt is paid in blood (life). But what life is valuable enough to pay the cost of the sin of all mankind? the blood of God, the life of God. That is why Jesus is our savior.

I think the best path forward is small scale activism within your own church

Take over the youth group or start teaching religious education classes. Better yet form a Latin Mass society and unite the conservatives within your parish

You will not be able to beat the Vatican

The bible traces Jesus' lineage back to David.

Nice movie, was the only good thing this season over here, teather was full

Ehhhh, I’m not trying to be divisive when I say you’re (probably) wrong.
I mean, we know Jesus wasn’t black so that kind of implies he was of some sort of ethnicity...
That being said, the (((Jews))) in power today are blasphemers and part of the Synagogue of Satan. They have no relation to Jesus besides being his murderers. (Or more aptly, descendants of his murderers.)

quit smoking crack

Whatever you believe in, you can't deny Christianity is reformed Judaism. That fact, by itself, should be enough for you not to worship Jesus. No matter the reasons why Jews hated Jesus and Jesus hated them back (we can agree and disagree on a few points here, but I'm sure we can agree they didn't like him), it still doesn't change the fact you shouldn't start sucking off any sandnigger claiming Jews are faggots.

for what? is it raining fire and shit and aids on malmo or something?

Christianity isn't reformed Judaism though.

I love Jesus Christ and I pray to Him every day. I also pray that with Jesus and the Holy Spirit we are able to bring more souls to Jesus and away from satan.

Attached: Rubens - The Resurrection of Christ.jpg (592x850, 77K)

rude

Attached: 1491771949169.jpg (748x594, 105K)

How do you explain the first testament is Jewish? Christianity wasn't built from scratch.

If you thank Jesus ITT a qt3.14 wifey await you

Attached: 1527426357532.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

like this. You can stop reading at Catholocism since it doesn't apply to what we are talking about.

Attached: Gods Plan.png (508x3022, 199K)

Prayer is worthless, action is necessary, don't pretend your prayers do anything useful.

I did my part today. :D

Attached: larpagan.jpg (519x690, 102K)

What im trying to say is that Jesus was neither white, arab, jew or black.
He was his own "race" by being the son of God.

God bless all us anons!

I get that part and fully agree that's what Christianity is, but how does that relate to what I've said? In fact, it does quite the opposite.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner, Amen.

Thank you for all that you did for me, Jesus.

Attached: 1528379550392-pol.jpg (1278x1654, 716K)

based, bjorn

I worshiped Christ before I became aware of the JQ. I still worship Him now. I will continue to worship Jesus unto my last breath.

lel'd

Attached: 1493612726393.jpg (490x750, 58K)

daily reminder Roman Catholic traditionalism is the only way.

Praise be.

Attached: basedchrist.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

fucking checked!

DEUS VULT

Attached: 7253174B-6AA3-4208-B0B1-0B16A1984F49.jpg (960x1100, 211K)

Attached: 7867856756.jpg (526x461, 25K)

Good. Looking at it now, I was kinda worried I wouldn't get any reaction out of it. What I need is to find a proper hat

Working on it, baby steps though. As for the Vatican... The Vatican can beat the Vatican, there's plenty of priests who aren't too happy nowadays either. We'll see where this goes, only time will tell.

Amen.

Witnessed!

EBIN :D

HOLY MARY

Attached: 1524272169309.jpg (960x520, 32K)

Orthodox is ok too,protestants are the infiltrators

Attached: Ezekiel's_Wheel_John_Kratovo.jpg (600x348, 100K)

Someone already explained it, but it was modern Jews (talmudists) who diverged from the original teachings because they didn't accept the Messiah. They're the ones you hate, not ancient Judeans.
>B-but it's still from the middle East!
Catholics/Orthodox are not sola scriptura. The first stories came from the middle East because it was the center of civilization at the time, but the story of divine revelation is on going. Catholics are allowed to be inspired by the lives of saints of their own people. If you can't relate to "Jewish" stories, read about European saints. Asian Christian's can read about Asian saints, etc. It's why priests are ordained from many countries, so they might best understand the cultural nuances of bringing Christ back to their countrymen.

It relates because Jesus was basically a *blocks your path... wat do?* to the Israelites. Either accept Christ or go on your own twisted path further and further away from God, which is what the [synagogu of Satan] did.
I would make the nuanced argument that Christianity is not reformed Judaism by defining Judaism as post-Jesus talmudic and occult religion, not their Mosaic origins. I don't see any issue with the OT because it was from God, but modern (post christ) jews are evil and subversive because they rejected God.

>checked
Praise Him!

Attached: 1528070126367.jpg (1026x548, 68K)

Orthodox is the oldest denomination of Christianity around, they believe in the Trinity too, good guys overall.

But I wouldn't be so quick to pass judgement on the protestants either, even though we don't always agree. Brothers and Sisters in Christ one way or another.

AMEN

Attached: Zerochan.Alexander.Anderson.603342.jpg (1382x784, 428K)

Agreed, Protestants actually read the Bible and won’t stand for catholic pedophilia from leadership without legal repercussions where caddolics think they above da law which is not true.

JESUS IN HEAVEN APPROVES THIS THREAD

AMEN

Attached: Anderson-bayonets.png (900x525, 620K)

Of course it's not true.

>t. Catholic
And let's leave it at that. I love you.

t. jew
>No it's Greek, ask God.