EU'S PLAN TO CENSOR INTERNET

On the 20-21 JUNE the EU will begin voting on ARTICLE 13 that would kill all the memes on the internet. If it should be passed, it would force any content posted on any platform go through a ''CONTENT FILTER'' to determine whether or not it's violating any possible copyright on the planet.

alp hr.com/politics/1009470/article-13-EU-what-is-it-copyright

privacy-regulat ion.eu/en/article-13-information-to-be-provided-where-personal-data-are-collected-from-the-data-subject-GDPR.htm

/watch?v=-f17NWEhgwY
/watch?v=xwR34cT1grw

This is it guys, this could be The Last Meme War, or if it isn't started, the Meme's would die out silently. Rally the Banners, it's time for a new Meme War!

Attached: yes.jpg (2000x1333, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saveyourinternet.eu
eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:52016PC0593
saveyourinternet.eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Luckily I've saved 10.000 pictures from Jow Forums. They won't take that away from me.

Kek. No.
How could they enforce that?
Only if they give up internet privacy, and that could only be done if you log in with you personal info which is again German constitution.
So good luck faggot. Not going to be enfored here. And if that will be the last drop for 1488 fullscale.

Good you nasty little race need shutting down!

I suggest you actually read through this shit before you call me a faggot, dipshit. It's all written there and shown in the links how it will be done. You think for a moment your government is not willing to fuck you over?

Won't happen.
It'll only enable more onion alternatives.
They will evaluate this and vote against.

Yes they fuck us germans over in this moment, but this is against our constitution. And Const > Eu regulations. If they enforce that throuh our parlament fullscale furor teutonicus will happen.

i know most foreigners dont understand us. Bc we dont care about most of whats going on but our privacy is like a god given law here. Everybody follows that unspoken law where you dont bother your fellow neigbour and what he/she may or may not is doing "not my beer" sums it up. That law would fuck this over -> full scale ham.
Do this and it will be worse then war with the russia and us.

It'll just force the creation of more CCNs.
Won't happen.

>CCNs
?

Closed-Cluster networks.

>Closed-Cluster networks
Meh told you. Maybe the Eu parlament votes for it. Doesnt mean the Reich will adopt it. If they do.... see posts.

And pay your fucking depts.

>California will have a water mafia starting 2022
>Eyrofags will have a meme mafia starting 2019
If this timeline is wrong, I dont want to be right

I'm saying about the rest of EU then, i guess.
Doesn't change much.
Everyone fears White and Black hats getting sexual, it's always a bad thing for the system.

Yeah, I don't have high hopes. The only thing that might scare them away is if the AfD positions itself against it, which might lead to another surge for the "nazis".
Other than that, remember when a German court ruled that circumcision is bodily harm and thus illegal? That's literally in the constitution as well, "Unverletzlichkeit des Körpers", and yet they almost immediately passed a law allowing an exception for "religious purposes" so the Jews and Muslims wouldn't get offended. They actually basically disabled such essential parts of the constitution in order to appease the "minorities". And seeing how they know very well from the US election how the "alt-right" utilized meme warfare, I see them having a real urge to stop that.
Also, don't forget that's right during the World Cup, traditionally they try to pass some outrageous shit in that time.

That's not what our MEPs are saying.

Pensions and kickbacks to trample the rights of the people that put them there...

Attached: IMG_20180609_003541.png (1080x1572, 376K)

Art 1-20 > rest. Mean relegious freedome above the right to get damage your own child body...

But im not talking about the afd esp on that topic. I asume your germans so.. Privatsache > Alles.

Well luckily the EU technocrats are retarded, incompetent fucks with potato for a brain, and it will supa easy to bypass.

>being in the EU

Attached: aaruSMJ.png (675x808, 30K)

Write to your MEPs, tell them you don't want this. Support those that say they'll reject it, question and make your displeasure known to those that don't.

You can get a form letter and bulk send feature via this website:

saveyourinternet.eu

Perhaps you are missing the most important link.

>eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:52016PC0593

I support this. Accelerationism is the only way.

meme stock exchange will become even more real. also cultural heritage

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

I just want this to end.

I voted to leave this megalomaniac organisation but it looks like the UK will never escape.

Attached: 844775.jpg (600x596, 150K)

2015 - Meme Wars are an actual joke
2018 - EU considers declaring real meme war.
All right fellow burgers get some popcorn. Dis gon b gud

So many laws and regulations. And nobody can really enforce them (except maybe the UK).
I don't care, fuck EU.

good fuck the eu

mega.nz plz

You are free to take hard brexit at any moment.

German constitution? Have you been snorting paint for the past 20 years? The EU is above your constitution. Anything the EU wants happens sooner or later.

Here is the best part, once the EU collapses due to sucking itself off too hard, all the shitty laws will still be there. The only difference is, we'd all be financially fucked

>tfw there are people on this board right now who STILL don't understand that intellectual property is a jewish trick for the purpose of censorship and thought control

>it would force

Good
luck
enforcing
that

The EU thinks it is a global police when it is not.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!! Holy fucking shit you Europoors are fucking pathetic. How about you all go kill yourselves you cucked union pussies.

Press D to dab on Europes grave.

Make some noise now!

Send them mails:
saveyourinternet.eu/

If you are not from the EU just put in an EU country.

We need all the help we can get. Please consider it.

Attached: 1475746312198.jpg (1582x2048, 611K)

I don't even know how they would actually enforce it.