NXIVM - Down The Rabbit Hole in NYC > GET IN HERE ANONS!

Ok, so this might be a great big nothing burger, but I find it a little odd.

I was trying to find some connections to the NXIVM name and whether or not it could lead to a specific place or holding area or something and came upon this:

As far as I have found, NXIVM (Nexium) is so far being associated with Saturn Worship, satanism, brainwashing and human trafficking. Now (according to paralegal user) there are about to be major celebrities outed for soliciting children for sex through the cult by Raniere's lawyers, one of them (Anthony Bourdain) dropping dead via suicide most recently. Celebrities such as Jerry Seinfeld & David Letterman and politicos such as John McCain could be implicated.

But knowing how these cult/occult groups always try to pack as many meanings/hidden things into their names & symbols, I'd figured there must be something else involved. So I looked at what NXIVM could literally translate into number wise in terms of an address or something. I also recalled that the simple alphabet is commonly used in masonic signs acronyms, as you can see here:

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_illuminati_14.htm

....continued

Attached: img_01912.jpg (1024x1024, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
youtu.be/ccz1mWUaxgA
xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/address.php?address_id=569
courts.state.co.us/Forms/PDF/JDF 1413 Petition for Allocation of Parental Responsibilities.pdf
vigilantcitizen.com/
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/
youtu.be/8HiYN2LXvpI
dev.nycparcels.com/property/1/01621/0070
a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/DocumentSearch/BBLResult
youtube.com/watch?v=2EWk3BvcHcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

N is the 14th number in the alphabet
XIV is literally 14 in roman numerals
M is the alphabetical equivalent of 13, being the
13th number of the alphabet

So it's either 141413, 14-24-9-22-13 (if I do each letter separately) or 1413.

I started with 1413 and google-earthed all 1413 addresses in New York City (wew, lads) and Albany (where NXIVM was based) and I found this one on 5th Avenue (maybe the first 1+4 came into play afterall) in NYC:

1413 5th Avenue, NYC (it won't let me link the google maps address for some reason)

There is a great big Saturn over the door of this building.....and at the very top, in green moulding, there's an owl....

Tell me anons.....did I just waste 4 hours of my life or is this something worth looking into more? Is someone in that area willing to check it out and do some recon/watch the building for 24hrs?

A pedophile ring with up to 70,000 members — thought to be the world's largest — has been uncovered by police. The police agency Europol said that "Operation Rescue" had identified 670 suspects and that 230 abused children in 30 countries had been taken to safety. More are expected to be found.

"Operation Rescue""Operation Rescue""Operation Rescue""Operation Rescue""Operation Rescue""Operation Rescue"

nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/

Saturn

Attached: Untitled.png (1376x981, 1.44M)

The Owl

Attached: Untitled2.png (1572x944, 1.12M)

bumping for interest, trek on, leaf

Attached: main coon.jpg (720x939, 204K)

No business in NY called the Culture Yard exists

Weird, definitely a lot of places to hide stuff, who owns the lot it’s on?
Any businesses next door it could connect to?

and honestly, those look like little imprinted butterflies on the thingies next to it

I'm not sure....haven't found record yet.....still searching

well, i just checked and the saturn thing is real, but the owl is questionable, but i can see how you can see one in there. if desire i can dumb a few pastas regarding saturn and the symbolism behind it and the owl, but it will be a couple posts and dont want to flood the thread. so if you want me too just tell me OP

Yeah for informations sake go for it :)

>politicos
You're full of shit

ok, first of we have to look into satan, the 6 and the black cube

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

Bump

slide thread

saged

Bumping for interdast
Good work user

Attached: 0B16A3F0-0FCB-4A03-BA7B-C4733B595A80.jpg (698x698, 167K)

hey just repeating what was said paralegal user, don't know why I used "politicos", didn't want to spell politician....but you made me do it anyway

in case you were wondering why black
one of the few things i saw bodhi posting that wasnt shitposting
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
>Certain stones like jet, obsidian and onyx resonate with Saturn energy.
as another user pointed out all these stones are black, like the black cube

>In animal symbolism, Saturn historically governs snakes, mice, foxes, dragons, and nocturnal birds of prey such as the owl.
snakes like Satan in the garden eden, the dragon
>And the great dragon was hurled down--the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

However, now on the owl
In written ancient hebrew there are no vowels. so molek (aka moloch) would become mlk, same goes for the hebrew melek aka King where you see again the theme of Satan trying to claim Gods, title, King of Kings like Baal and El do too.
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
the egyptian hieroglyph (they really love egyptian symbolism and mythology if you didnt notice already) for M is called Mulak and is an owl. Mulak again in hebrew would be mlk like molek would. I believe this is at least partly reason for their owl symbolism, and also the origin of the owl in bohemian grove, an homage to moloch.
This is probably also why (((they))) take minerva as their god, since they try to corrupt her meanign to molochs too. also (((they))) see one another like owls, luring in the shadows,stalking their pray unpercieved until the very moment they strike
M also is the 13th letter. Since the bible as a lot of other ancient use Base 12 mathematics (we overtook it in form of 12 inches in a foot or 2 times 12 hours in a day. In the bible we have the 12 apostles or the 12 zodiacs) the 13 is the destruction of the old and a beginning of the new

Think of planned parenthood (institutionalized childsacrifices) which had a program "Our Whole Lifes" or "OWL" for short.

Attached: owl whitehouse.jpg (400x276, 57K)

>according to paralegal user
Got any archive sauce?

>Jerry Seinfeld
Saturn is in one of the later Seinfeld logos. It's right above the n too

Attached: 5de3560b55f47abb6eae19e805b582e2.jpg (960x720, 83K)

cronus (saturn like satan, baal or moloch) ruling during the golden age i see as a metaphore for the antediluvian society
Cronus was eating his children in order to stay in power which is achingly similar to moloch recieving childsacrifice. i believe both were a metaphore originally for a lifestyle filled with egoism and greed, making yourself live comfy but resulting in your children/descendents having to clean up the mess just like we do right now, poisoning the oceans, air and land, cutting down forrests, nuking the shit out of desserts causing radiation everywhere, all which our children have to clean up, and by doing so we are eating/sacrificing them and thus letting cronus rule. its the result of our worship of satan aka our weaknesses and of course the literal sense of childsacrifices, wether ritual or abortion sacrificing the unborn for a better future of yourself which is the same like satanism, which basically is egoism and egocentrism caring only for your own well being.

pic related a woodcut from 1492 of saturn eating his children with a jewhat.

My theory regarding the 6 symbolism
Life is made up out of 5 elements, components in alchemy just like on the 5th day the first animals were created aka life. However we were made on the 6th day, having the number 6 relate to this/our reality. So my theory is what gives all of this material world in Christianity the negative touch is the missing 6th element, time, which creates death, makes us fear death and starvation, having us worried about the future which in turn makes us easier to corrupt by abusing these fears and tempting us with comfort in the future.
Now time is basically an illusion, all happens at once (block universe theory) with us only experiencing one moment at a time instead of it all at once giving the illusion of time flowing.
Now Saturn is the 6th planet, is father time, Chronus , is Satan the deceiver (giving us the illusion of time) adding a 6th element to this all, the cube

Attached: Saturnus.jpg (618x677, 119K)

Ok guys I’m the door man that works right across from Bordains luxury high rise.

In about 30 minutes my buddy (doorman from bourdains building) is going to let me in through the back and we’re going to dig around. We have to be quick because her cunt wife Ottavia went to Renzo’s academy and she doesn’t stay very long.

Standby

naw, I lost it....it was this morning sometime. maybe someone will have the sauce

Was bourdain mentioned in connection with nxivm prior to his death?

For real? whats the address?

baphomet is the perverted embodiment of the unification of opposites what God seperated in the beginning is united back, destroying the duality, like it was done with 9/11 symbolically
>Also you see the Mason symbolism in 9/11, with the 2 towers, boaz and jachin, the sun and moon, male and female, the duality and by extent this world, being destroyed to create a new world out of it, out of the 2 towers the one world trade center, trading the old for the new world (order) (pic in next post goes into the symbolism of 9/11)

body of man, and head of the beast, female tits and a male dick, the head the dark and the bright moon, pointing above and below, the head forming a hexagram (afaik usually associated with the material and the world) and a pentagram (afaik the spirit). weirdly i goat isnt among the animals associated with saturn →
The Goat symbolism likely comes from Capricorn, the zodiac that Saturn (associated with Moloch, just like Baal, Cronus (eating his own children like Molochs childsacrifices)) rules.

However the unification of the polar oppisites is a key theme, in the case of the statue its again male and female, just like its the case with trannies which is why their agenda is pushed so hard

>announcing this on the internet
and this is why we wont ever hear from him again

Attached: as-above-so-below-4.jpg (535x480, 68K)

I was looking at some youtube movie trailers and suddenly stumbled upon a movie reboot called: Suspiria. Now this movie is from 1977 by Dario Argento which happens to be the father of Asia Argento the girlfriend of Anthony B.
If you take a look at the movie Suspiria, you can clearly see occult and satanist symbols. Hmmm makes you wonder what this family is into.
Maybe someone could look further into this information.....

Bumping
Better not be a faggot doormananon

201 E 87th St Apt 22c

Hmmm.....that is interesting...

Oooh, this is exciting.

Here’s her phone number

Everything comes from the Source. Duality is a Gnostic spook that degenerates and Satanists use to justify their shitty lifestyles and how they treat others.

Attached: 1524023795458.jpg (1536x989, 137K)

UNDERRATED POST
>Trailer youtu.be/ccz1mWUaxgA
They are trying to normalize esoteric and degenerate related jewery!!!!!

A paralegal user was in a thread this morning saying that they worked in proximity to Raniere's lawyer and that Raniere was spilling names of people who were involved in the cult and had ordered children as slaves to save his own skin. Cannot be verified, but sounded legit and if I find the thread, I will post it here

>See pic related
>Saturn
>See hat
Ooooh shit...

>Chloe Moretz Horror

Attached: Chloe.jpg (634x858, 103K)

He sure looks like a paedo satanist.

Attached: 1.jpg (670x870, 105K)

yes and no. everything comes from one, God. But this world is governed by the duality it is created with which exposes us to our weaknesses and temptations we are meant to overcome and grow from it.
>Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.
>5 For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands. 2 We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long to put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing. 3 For we will put on heavenly bodies; we will not be spirits without bodies.[a]
Satan, the very temptations and fears, is what rules this world right now, until christ returns at which point we will get rid of this body bound to the fleshly desires and needs
>5 For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands. 2 We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long to put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing. 3 For we will put on heavenly bodies; we will not be spirits without bodies.[a]
Satan, the very temptations and fears, is what rules this world right now, until christ returns at which point we will get rid of this body bound to the fleshly desires and needs
>3 I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them.[a] 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”
at that point duality probably will be no more...

...and (((they))) possibly also try to force that state before its due

Thanks user! People need to know what we are dealing with here.

Kek

Who's number?
Ottavias?

Someone call and confirm! I don't have a phone.

xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/address.php?address_id=569

A jew and a muslim get into a car...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/address.php?address_id=569

Wew....

1413 L. Ron Hubbard Way Los Angeles CA

my numbers are correct.....

This is weeeirrrdd

This leaf gets saved during the rake

>Rainbow Cultural Gardens

Bump.

Attached: compare2.jpg (1600x1200, 133K)

Totally normal - Jeff Bezos

Attached: Fire-TV-Cube-Box.jpg (646x363, 20K)

It'll be an honor to be a chosen leaf.

you are welcom, looking through my stuff if i have anything additional, but the only thing so far is this

the fingers are associated with planets. the middlefinger for example is associated with saturn which may gives relation to pic related making it a bloodsacrifice to saturn.
on a side note, the ringfinger is the sun finger, the sun, being a symbol for God and the finger also associated with courage and passion. I believe rings and circles are meant to seal something away, and the ring at marriage is never mentioned in the bible and likely is a ploy to corrupt it, and who would have known, after the marriage passion and courage dies off just killing the marriage.

the index finger is connected with jupiter. so maybe washington lifts up jupiter, a force of good while baphomet tries to equalize jupiter and saturn, make them one and the same and again destroying duality? no idea really

Attached: just art goy.jpg (750x531, 95K)

(((They))) believe the way to bring about the messiah and what you speak of is to be as degenerate and evil as possible.

courts.state.co.us/Forms/PDF/JDF 1413 Petition for Allocation of Parental Responsibilities.pdf

forgot almost, the connection between brainwashing, sexual ritual abuse, and aliens/demons

Call her yourself you old fuck!

Come on user, where's the update?

I didn't realize it was Mack who is getting plea deal. Thought it was Raniere. Mack makes much more sense though.

Why do you boomers always fall for obvious bait?
Go and binge watch infowars some more and fuck off this board

Too many coincidences with these people

dropped phone in toilet last week. :(

>boomer
No I'm just a neet that has nothing better to do on a Friday night, so I'm larping.

You can call any number you want from an IPBX bu spoofing the calling party number. Put what you want, foreign number, unnassigned one, etc.
Or just use a SIP connection and manipulate the SIP before it goes out, most ISP don't check that the from part is the actual phone the call is placed from.

bump
good find OP

Why would you fuck heads dox a widowers number and attempt to call them?

You people are mentally ill as fuck

Anyway I like your posts and thank you for the info. This is very, very difficult to diffuse and convince people that it is real but the evidence is all laying around here. Don't know if you agree with what the guy says but this website is telling almost the same thing :
vigilantcitizen.com/

I didn't dox her, their doorman did. *shrugs*

WTF IS THE LOGO ON THE CUP

Attached: rescuers 2.png (640x763, 873K)

Don't go in there. Ever. It's off limits to the public.
Nothing that concerns you.
Move along. You've been noted.

looks like a MONARCH butterfly, im sure its nothing goy

>you people
what did he mean by this?

TOTALLY NORMAL BEHAVIOR

yeah, i know that blog, but didnt read much of it, but what i read fits what i think even though it was completly different issue i think. however since we are at blogs, people occasionally asked me to do one
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/
so far only has stuff on nazi UFOs, symbolism, pizzagate, ancient history and some general documents though, but plan on updating it.

Attached: 57F685B4-FEBC-42FF-96BC-DDF2B947AC88.png (750x1334, 3.31M)

Check out that address...
It's an anagram of 1413

reminds me "culture yard" sounds like some hipster art club which in return reminds me of degenerate satanists disguising their shit as art like abramovics spiritcooking or

youtu.be/8HiYN2LXvpI

Heres legit interp of symbolism. Part one was how reality is built

Every storefront has a camera in front except this one

Attached: 8DA3A520-F432-4AC2-B5CD-0EBAADECC343.png (750x1334, 3.58M)

What movie should I watch tonight?

Attached: 7726223D-2220-4FA7-83E9-91E0B6B39CA4.png (1334x750, 2.91M)

Eyes wide shut

dev.nycparcels.com/property/1/01621/0070

a836-acris.nyc.gov/DS/DocumentSearch/BBLResult

AJLOUNY, AS TRUSTEE, BULUS
PJO EAST, LLC
UNITED PALESTINIAN ETC.

woah dude. woah.

it's scared

Kind of looks like a baseball

boomer level is off the charts capn

Jerry Seinfeld? Next you are going to try to tell me Jimmy Fallon is a kid fucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=2EWk3BvcHcA

Attached: pedowood.jpg (600x350, 46K)

Already seen that movie several times got any other suggestions?

oh, you devil!

Maladolescenza

I need the mods to delete this thread

Absolutely no doxing is allowed whatsoever

Reminds me of the Rorschach mask.

Air bud 2

Fuggggg

BUMP

Attached: cemex9.jpg (1928x3760, 2.51M)

You've uncovered interesting stuff brah, worth checking out. Your autismo may save hundreds of children, you got good Karma for trying alone.

Attached: 04-butterknife-lede.w710.h473.jpg (500x333, 14K)

BOURDAIN KNEW

Attached: obamahotdogs.jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

This