Good evening everyone...

Good evening everyone. We have been monitoring your disgusting interaction and have readied ourselves for the upcoming election. I will be running in 2020 to extinguish the filthy flame you people have ignited.
#Gillibrand2020

Attached: campaign_main_2020_front.jpg (1080x1440, 177K)

friendly reminder that Gillibrand's father was a member of NXIVM

We have a commitment to fighting racism and sexism in every aspect of our womanhood and this includes vile places on the internet that are threatening to the ability of women to properly express themselves without being attacked by intolerant Trolls.

Best possible timeline. Trump 2d term guaranteed.

russian bot
@Jow Forums please remove this

Isn't that the nutty bitch who brought rape hoaxer "Mattress Girl" to the fucking State of the Union address?

An even bigger man-hating feminist than Hillary. Just watch the white women throw her under the bus, too. Most white women like men.

nope, fuck off....the truth is coming to light and their is nothing you can do about it...russian bots arnt even real, no one is buying that anymore, your time is up

I can hardly wait to cook her and feed her to my dog.

Trump supports legalizing weed, does she?

Attached: 1509642102184.png (611x435, 113K)

shut up dork

>would do anything
what did he mean by that?

We cannot take away one of the most lucrative business opportunities for african americans to prosper by handing it over to big business!

Ask Mitt Romney about it Ms Shillibrand.

would bang

Shilling for low IQ brown populations will continue to lose you elections. Just thought you should know that.

get ready to lose bitch

I have a gigga nigger penis and I'm gonna stuff it deep inside a pillow with your face on it! Come to papa you sultry vixen mmm mmm.....

Attached: 1514070958826.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

That's not how you tag them

/u/Jow Forums /u/hiro

>2018
>Still believing women can lead men

We have legions of rapists with over 9000 penises ready for ass penetration

Attached: 1514064517688.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

Uhhh no sweetie, it's still Hillary's turn. :)

So unless you want to find yourself hanging by your pantyhose off of your balcony with 3 gunshots through the back of your head in an apparent suicide, I suggest you rethink your decision. :) :) :)

You can always run in 2036 after Hillary and Chelsea serve two terms.

Attached: 1511052384211.jpg (1785x1319, 575K)

It means he had her go Monica Lewinsky on him to get the cash.

This corrupt rapist protector has a voice of a 12 yo girl.
It's freaky as fuck.

thank you
you are disgusting
/u/Jow Forums /u/hiro
this is textbook hate speech please remove it

sweaty posting with a donkey flag...

Attached: 20180512_230758.jpg (432x486, 154K)

>flame
>filthy

Attached: zoroastrianism1.png (400x300, 20K)

Leftists won't survive America beyond 2050.

Can I put my benis in your vagu?

who is this big titty bitch?

what about this hoe?

Would bang, post tits

*SNAP*
YEP

show titz

Oh I hope this slut runs. I have so many memes in my Gillibrand folder ready to go.

I want to see what that looks like normal

She'll do it for a vote. She'll do anything for a vote. Trust me on this one.

Guess what ??
Who here really fucking cares what you think. Pffft. Go back to being a used up old hag that even pol/ virgins wouldnt fuck.

You need to kick this larp into high gear, it's about to be archived

Attached: 1521602077221.webm (720x404, 451K)

I for 1(praise the One Allah, InshaAllah) am excited that you will be running for President! You can count on my vote, as I am assured that you will grant many of my brothers of Jihad asylum in your country. You will be rewarded for handling is your country for you will be Muslim, your children will be Muslim and your grandchildren will be Muslim! Praise Allah! Alahu Ackbar!

Attached: 1512387270542.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)