Do former fatties make acceptable wives?Are they permanently tainted by degeneracy (laziness, gluttony, food addiction...

Do former fatties make acceptable wives?Are they permanently tainted by degeneracy (laziness, gluttony, food addiction, mental illness)? Or has their reformation and transformation made them stronger and more virtuous?
I kinda like a girl (not pic related) who had surgery and lost a shit ton of weight. She's pretty hot in clothes but I haven't seen her naked yet. Imma bit worried how bad her skin will look. And while she seems to have her life together now, I wonder if she'd be a good candidate for a wife.
She's never been blacked and is pretty redpilled.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 7.06.11 PM.png (598x618, 780K)

Bump

anyone asking this question has never seen the excess skin hiding under those clothes. also former fatties are more likely to cheat on you as they are not used to dealing with male attention and will abuse it and spread their legs for anyone giving them mild attention. honestly you're better off with a reformed whore

>used to be really fat
>never been blacked

user I...

you can still notice all the loose skin through her clothes

They always gain the weight back. Always. Trust me.

If she was really fat, her stomach is going to be disgusting, guaranteed. But, you're a leaf so she'll probably look great to you since you're used to fucking dogs.

If they were that big, too much loose skin. Their thighs and legs will be saggy and their stomach will look like they were pregnant with a 200 pound black man

This. Depends if she has any physical (any skin excess, marks,...) or mental scars (still in the brink of gaining weight, some unresolved issues that caused her to be that size in the first place, instability/identity issues after losing much weight,...).
If you're a semi-normie or chad I'd say avoid, if you're a borderline wizard you might want to stick with what life dropped you from the sky.

The skin comment is a fair concern, can confirm that former fatties have noticeable marks, though I don't think they're "permanently tainted" as they had enough self respect to change their lifestyle for the better. Though I would worry about any potential daughters, might turn out to be a fattie too.

this guy also makes a very valid point, every reformed fatty i've ever seen always ends up a whale again.

>if you're a borderline wizard you might want to stick with what life dropped you from the sky.
this guy is also making a good point, if you're a wizard go for it. in fact don't even be shy of fucking a fatty or reformed fatty take what you can get in life

Bypass surgery is straight cheating, they took the easy way out...and will continue to do so for any hardship in a relationship (or life).

Attached: 1519018640427.jpg (960x960, 174K)

I can't speak for fat women but as a fat man I became enlightened before I decided to lose weight for trivial reasons such as looking better (although that's a plus.) So not only did being fat, realizing why I was fat, and realizing why I didn't want to be fat anymore change me for the better as a person, I'm not likely to gain the weight back either. I've lost 60 pounds so far and haven't gained any of it back, still going down.

>not pic related
Even pic related would be a bad choice.

Anyone who has surgery because they're fat is a weak POS.

Good on ya, but that I'd say is a gendered thing.
Fat males (maybe because men are more logic oriented) see themselves as faulty, it's very rare, almost impossible, to see a male "fat positive" activist.

She is DAMAGED GOODS ...get ready to pay medical bills......

Former fatties often come with a host of lingering mental issues. Also, women who have shed a lot of weight in their 30s often have gobs of disgusting loose skin.

This. Knew a chick who "lost" a shit ton of weight because she got the surgery. Retard then got her tits done and then got knocked up. kek. I strongly feel people that lose the weight old school are more likely to keep it off because they've gone thru more struggle than having the surgery and sticking to the diet.
Yeah it's nasty. Even if they look okay something is still off.

>more likely to cheat on you
I don't think she's that type. I went to school with her and she was thin and pretty when I knew her. We didn't keep in touch but I saw that she'd gained a lot of weight. Now she's thin again and we've reconnected and she told me she had weight loss surgery. So she's had boyfriends and lots of male attention in the past.

This worries me. But it should be harder to gainback if she's had surgery.

She's planning on having skin removal but yeah. Even after that she'll have scars.

>user DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER IT
>be me 2005
>broke up with cheating college girlfriend
>move to Houston for oil and gas management job
>meet hot accountant at job seminar
>we hit it off
>we bang notice some small scarring
>wtf happened here? Oh just minor accident from mountain biking
>fast forward a year wants me to meet her parents
>fly to Chicago her landwhale mother picks us up at airport
>she hasn't seen her family in 2 years
>meet her two land whale sisters
>they call her barbie
>can tell she's pissed, so try to comfort
>tells me she's a former landwhale, but has had gastric balloon and skin removals and tummy tuck, that fatties are jealous
>see a high school Pic of her, must have been 300lbs
>her surgeon must be a God
>fast forward 6 months we get married
>almost immediately after being married, she loses all interest in her formerly super active lifestyle.
>then she starts eating shit, gross fried shit all the time
>says it's just new promotion at her job got her stressed
>fast forward to 2009 my wife had become 350 pounds
>then 2010 I heard her call my name from down stairs (I always avoided her by this point, was tired of the fights about her fat ass)
>she's crying because she has gotten so big she can't even wipe her own ass
>I help her, but ran to the lawyer that afternoon
>4 months from that day divorced was finalized

They can change for a while, even in extreme ways but eventually it all creeps back in. Stay away from them.

>I don't think she's the type

Uhh yeah I doubt many guys who get cheated on do

>letting your significant other gradually get to 350 pounds over 4 years and not noticing or pointing it out and never stepping your foot down
>durr its all her fault guys stay away

Attached: 300x300.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Underrated post

I want to ask her wtf happened like why did she gain all that weight in the first place. When I knew her at university she wassn't fat. It's like she suddenly ballooned up. It's weirder than if she's just been fat all her life.

Good work, user. Seriously.

I'm a Leaf, our health care is covered.

>host of lingering mental issues
This is what worries me the most,

yeah, should've removed the refrigerator from the home the first time she ate a whole cake to herself. sad story.

just so you know you’re as much of a sack of shit as she is

even worse a once skinny turned fatty and then skinny again through cheating. she will cheat on you and ditch you at the very first offering of something better, the weak will power towards losing weight should tell you all you need to know

OH I put my foot down.
I paid for personal trainers to come to our home, paid to have one of our spare bedrooms retrofitted to become a full on gym. I paid to have nutritionist consult her, I paid chefs to cook meals for us.

I fought tooth and nail, we would get in screaming matches. She would break down crying saying she would change, but a day later be stuffing ice cream she bought at a gas station into her gullet.

I paid for over 200 hours of couples counseling, it never changed anything. And our first therapist was some profem dyke that was like love is about emotion not physicality. Try loving something that looks like a bag of oranges in panty hose, that smells like blue cheese whenever it sweats a little bit.

I did put my foot down I got a divorce

>you must be a women
the avoidance and assigning of responsibility to someone else is women 101

How could she gain that much weight back? Doesn't the surgery make their stomachs smaller? I could see gaining back a couple of pounds but hundreds? Jesus.
I don't think this girl comes from a fatty family but I'm not sure. That might be something for me to consider.

user don't waste your time arguing with other women who have the women's gift or assigning blame and rationalizing anything as not their fault

This is the dumbest fucking argument.

Yes. Unless she eats niggrr dick and whores herself out, she is an acceptable wife. Some of you people on Pol must be some of the most pious, self absorbed people on this planet. As if no one has ever made some poor life choices.

Yes, I would fuck and wife a former fatty IF, like my standards for all women, they didn't fuck a nigger or were not whores.

the stomach actually has the ability to stretch and grow back. my fat ass pig cousin who never even tried dieting and exercise had the surgery and she slimmed down for about two years before blowing up and becoming like 1.5X's fatter than she was before that.

>watching the love of your life and future mother of your children destroy herself EVERY SINGLE DAY for 4 years and not do anything
>"its not my responsibility lol"
>"its YOU who is avoiding responsibility!"
okay that sucks. sorry user for judging. She sounds like an addict. At that point only the "lock into room" methods work.

Why is it worse?

Jews ruined dating women who aren't perfect looking in so many peoples' minds... I've run the gambit out here in Vancouver and the girl out of all of them that I want to marry is on the plus size. She also only wants to have a family, despises degeneracy and screwey Jewing (she brought the JQ up to me!). She can make you the happiest man around if she's not a "my hobby is going to the bar" type of person for sure, my gal wants nothin more than a traditional life as my stay at home wife raising our white kids to be the genderd they were born as... It's a beautiful thing and the sacrifice of not being with a vapid cunt who looks better can definitely be worth it if you find the right woman. She also reads, will play vidya with me, wants her gun license, loves camping, disagrees with homosexuality, finds non-monogamy to be absurd (especially this odd Vancouver thing where guys allow their women to fuck other women), agrees with a white ethnostate, IS A CANADIAN WOMAN WHO SUPPORTS TRUMP***, she keeps her sexual side out of her daily life and instead saves it for when we get intimate. I'm going to pop out some brilliant little white children with this woman, just find yourself one that isn't a degenerate and is also intelligent enough to read real books.

She gained weight cause her new promotion let her work from home 4 days a week, and she just decided frequenting whataburger was easier than cooking.

Also she decided houston just wasn't an outdoor friendly city.

She said the gym freaked her out cause her ex bf used to work out there. I got us a new membership else where, said she felt judged, got another one and she said the layout confused her.

She seriously towards the end would keep food hidden around the house.

I found a stash of a 5lb Halloween candy stashed behind towels in our guest bathroom, so she could munch down while taking a shit and secretly flush the wrappers.

too much extra-skin. Will need plastic surgery to fix that. They could be looking to whore themselves out to get some sucker to pay for it

Attached: flappysin.jpg (570x570, 35K)

Fuck me I phoneposted that quite terribly.

>She seriously towards the end would keep food hidden around the house.
>I found a stash of a 5lb Halloween candy stashed behind towels in our guest bathroom, so she could munch down while taking a shit and secretly flush the wrappers.

Yeah thats an addict.These people need either the Trainspotting treatment or religion. Nothing else works. At that point the only thing they care about is the next dose, and they will lie and steal for it if they have to.

Attached: 1492443535762.jpg (500x634, 104K)

Also she had done a obera gastric balloon to lose weight originally not a bypass, sleeve, lap band, or other invasive.

Stuck a condom down her gut and filled it with saileen.

skinny = gets male attention, fatty = loses it all and desires it, skinny again = gets it and indulges. user you can fuck this girl but be very very wary of letting yourself get caught up in deep feelings or commitment. in fact i highly recommend fucking her a few times and see if you can get it out of your system, remember people can fuck without a deep relationship for some reasons autists seem to think one must be official bf/gf for fucking to occur

if they lose it through hard work and self control then probably.

but as she lost it through surgery she is just a lazy cow who hasnt had to make any actual changes and is the same glutton she always was.

Oh we had one therapist who got her to try several controlled mushroom trips at a retreat in the Netherlands to help break her addiction cycle.

>former fatties
They will become fat again after riding the cock carousel and then settling down for a beta soʏʙoʏ

Read the book "Complications" by Atul Gawande, there's a chapter on weight loss by medical means.

It's definitely not a good idea OP.

>Weight loss surgery
The mental conditions that caused her to balloon up in the first place are all still there. The second she gets pregnant you'll end up with a dependapotamus. Stay away OP.

>Fat girls never
>no self control
>will eat
>will cheat
>will put you in debt

Shit, your ex was a literal addict. How long did she keep the weight off before regaining?

Nothing wrong with it if she lost the weight by deliberate diet and exercise-

but surgery isn't a solution. Everything from the self-esteme to metabolic issues are still intact and the problem is likely only to get worse.

Exception: cosmetic to remove excess skin. There are ways to work around it, but fine. Whatever. If they lost a preposterous amount of weight by their own efforts, and just had the skin pulled to match the weight eh. Generally shouldn't be an issue, but whatever.

Only if they were chubby. There is a point where your skin stretches so much it can never snap back. I bet the woman in the op has all kinds of stretch marks and skin folds. It's sad really

where the fuck is her right hand

I see nothing about former fatties on the list, OP

Attached: read and heed.jpg (951x720, 89K)

This

>5lb Halloween candy stashed behind towels in our guest bathroom, so she could munch down while taking a shit and secretly flush the wrappers.

Damn. Now there is some imagery.

False
t. Former fattie with former fattie gf
We both have stretch marks but not really any excessive stretched skin

>Are they permanently tainted by degeneracy

my hot girlfriend who is -85 pounds from when i started dating her goes to the gym 5-6 days a week for an hour, and counts calories obsessively, every single day.

what do you think?

Weird gross loose skin, mental issues and a prematurely old looking face

Sounds like a win, user

If you were the best she could get when she was fat, why hasn't she traded you in on a Chad, user?

Attached: every Florida pond has gators.jpg (2144x1424, 909K)

i am a chad

she was the hottest fat chick youve ever seen

Jesus you're rich

Please help me get into texan oil and gas breh

weight loss surgery very commonly leads to advanced medical issues, look it up. avoid unless you want to be a nurse.

Not possible with gastric bypass.

>reformed whore
No such thing

Permanent Brain damage , sudden found arrogance (you can even see without related she has become a cunt), disgusting scars . A fat chixk at least wont be a cunt