What is the biggest lie the anti-Christ uses nowadays to deceive and corrupt us goyim?

I'd guess it is feminism, since it has got so ingrained in our cultures that even many "red pilled" people fail to recognize its capacity to undermine our Christian societies. And what is the percentage of women you know that openly admit its perniciousness?

Attached: blasphemy.jpg (956x500, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuCw8UT5y6c
traditioninaction.org/Cultural/D030_Goodheart_1.htm
youtu.be/65GNSDDnh_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christianity is a weak religion, it can never make a proper stand against degeneracy. Preaching "peace, tolerance" and "turn the other cheek" only gives way to suberveters. That's why you see the Pope himself working against Christianity and being sympathetic towards homosexuals.

Christianity has been around for 2000 years and truly miraculously has been able cleanse the perversion of the most vile peoples. Now that anti-christ has regained power, people are, as prophesied, turning away from God and becoming vile again. The pope is an obvious corrupt shill, not much more to say here. Now begone, kike

Even the most devout Christian takes no action against rampant blasphemy happening in front of his own house, you would never see something like the picture you posted in a Muslim country going unchallenged.

>he said while saudi arabia opened up for western degeneracy

i wish you were right just pointing that out my dude. you are wrong

see last comment
>Now that anti-christ has regained power, people are, as prophesied, turning away from God and becoming vile again

do you really think such a protest would take place anywhere in Christian land 300 years ago?

I don't think "turn the other cheek" means to allow yourself to be abused. I think it means to strike back with equal force, to turn the other's cheek.

i like that chick on the far right in the overcoat. she is desperately trying to get her tits out.
what a roast beef sandwich

March against being born with ugly bobs?

thats not what is written in the boble book

>What is the biggest lie the anti-Christ uses nowadays to deceive and corrupt us goyim?
That the Devil doesn't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=FuCw8UT5y6c

Attached: SheenPic.jpg (740x399, 20K)

the one in the middle has aesthetically fine babs

could be as well. but most christians believe the devil exists, inasmuch as most believe that feminism is legit.

the one in the middle has aesthetically fine babs

Why do they torture me so?
Naked nuns with glasses...cherry on top

Attached: cfa.gif (320x181, 2.06M)

Attached: adam-and-eve.png (620x324, 441K)

I think one profound lie is that good people aren't supposed to hate, confusing tolerance with charity.

>For the Church, the greatest evil in this world is not suffering but sin. The greatest good is not to have good health, a well-furnished table and tranquil sleep or to enjoy honors and free time, but rather it is to accomplish the will of God.

traditioninaction.org/Cultural/D030_Goodheart_1.htm

That love is a feeling and not an action.
That poison has lead to so many broken homes with degenerate kids, slutty mothers, and fathers who dont take responsibility.

“A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; 14 and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.

i mostly agree, just dont think hate is the right word

forgive me father for i have sinned to this pic
twice

E X T E R M I N A T U S

youtu.be/65GNSDDnh_8

really interesting, im watching it right now, thanks for the link.

I would throw rocks at those cunts and I'm not even religious. That picture just pisses me off on so many levels and I can only imagine their annoying ass screeching.

Dude you need to watch them all.

christ

Attached: jesus jewsus merchant.jpg (612x705, 167K)

Is it against the law to chase these chicks around like a horny retard and make a bigger spectacle?...asking for a friend.

Attached: big_1473901266_image.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

JIDF detected

The Islamic Dajjal (Antichrist) is narrated by Prophet Muhammed to be followed by women to such an extent that men will have to chain them up to save them

defense system activated

That femen with glasses..
Definitely would rape or gangrape.

Attached: doit.gif (300x299, 688K)

I'd offer up some holy sperm for these semen demons!

im sure they arent worthy of mine. hell is what they deserve tho

"Trust me, ima da Pope!" and other 'religious' charlatans.

Attached: Pope-cuck-again.png (784x790, 513K)

Wonder how many lil nigger skeletons are in his closet?

Attached: 13gh8l.jpg (400x274, 31K)

the funniest thing about this vein of feminism is they actually believe people are giving them attention for their ideas, and not because they are screaming in the street and basically nude

if we had the same sensibilities as the USA in the 50's that wouldn't be a problem. but that's sadly not the case

frothy jesus sperm sprayed all over your body, so hawt!

>Anti-Christ
>Goyim
>Brazil

I think you've got bigger things to worry about by Hue-buddy.

Attached: jewsus.png (552x737, 540K)

like what, achieving the goal of being less educated than the average mutt?

I heard it was actually a reference to a Roman tradition where having to slap someone twice acknowledged the person's status as equal to the slapper.

So if someone was to slap you once, you turn the other cheek and force them to acknowledge you as equals, basically make them do something that would piss them off because a second ago they thought it would subdue you.

>the Earth is whirling through a space empty both of matter and meaning that we will never understand since it makes no sense

interesting. so it is more like a not-bowing-to-anyone self-respectful stance?

and Who created the space? It is most obvious and logical that there is one infinitely powerful Creator.

I'm answering the question in the OP, anão

acontece q eu sou o OP, seu infeliz. E tentei tirar alguma lógica do q vc respondeu que pudesse estar relacionada à minha pergunta

Yes.

The notion is they would first slap you with the back of the hand - which would signify you as subordinate. 'Turn the other cheek" means you don't simply acquiesce to demands, but instead offer the other cheek, they they

A) have to slap you with their other unclean worse social taboo for the person raising the hand
B) strike you with an open palm, conceding you as an equal, and actively challenging you to conflict

Don't misunderstand, though - the notion is very much to allow yourself to be struck twice, and then STILL not retaliate. At least not violently, but you given witnesses the result was that you were either only struck once, and your assailant would scurry off vague scraps of pride, or they would let rage get the better of them and inadvertently lift you up in social standing - from there you could just as well handle them through the legal systems.

>eu sou o OP
I know, we have ids

You asked "what is the biggest lie the anti-Christ uses to degenerate?"

I answered "the biggest lie is that the earth isnt the center of the physical universe and whirls in an infinite space that has no purpose or Sense"

Para de ser burro, anãozinho

to be honest, I consider myself a very faithful Christian and I've always struggled with this command to turn the other cheek, in the sense that it created such a conflict with what I was led to believe that it was hard to put in practice. Obviously as a christian I still tried to follow it as I could. But maybe after all it was only a matter of interpretation?

I will later research more into this, thanks.
Good night yall, i have to sleep now.