Eugene Gu Fired

Trump curse hits again
tennessean.com/story/money/industries/health-care/2018/06/08/vanderbilt-doctor-eugene-gu-fired-donald-trump/684562002/

Attached: eugeneguk.png (534x712, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/eugenegu/status/1002255587286044672?s=20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>A Tennessee doctor who became a social media sensation because of statements on President Donald Trump, racism and Colin Kaepernick - and who later sued the president over First Amendment rights - is losing his job at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

>Dr. Eugene Gu, 32, a Vanderbilt surgery resident, said Friday that Nashville's biggest hospital is ending his five-year residency after only three years.

>Technically, Vanderbilt has decided not to renew his contract with the hospital, Gu said, but he argues the effect is “no different than being fired."

>“The take-home message here is that there is an unwritten rule for surgical residents and that is rule is, always make your program look good and always make your hospital look good, and often that means stay silent,” Gu said. “But as an Asian-American physician, unlike a white doctor, I don’t always have the same luxury to stay silent."

>Vanderbilt said in an email statement Friday that the decision not to renew Gu's contract was not a result of his criticism of Trump, his lawsuit, or his public opposition to racism. The hospital has said previously that all disciplinary actions against Gu relate to his work performance and professionalism.

>"Regarding other allegations that Dr. Gu is making about the Medical Center, I would ask that you please consider these as allegations and nothing more," John Howser, a spokesman for the hospital, said in the email. "To date, we have not engaged in a point by point rebuttal of Dr. Gu’s many claims over the past two-plus years. At this time we will continue to maintain this stance."

>Gu, a liberal doctor with a large Twitter following, has become one of the most controversial figures at Vanderbilt over the past two years because of his public criticism of Trump, Republicans, gun culture and sometimes the hospital itself.

>Gu is also one of seven Twitter users who sued Trump in federal court claiming the president had violated their First Amendment rights by blocking them from commenting on his tweets. The lawsuit, seen widely as a free speech debate for the social media age, ended with a ruling against the president about two weeks ago.

>“I’m an Asian-American doctor and today I #TakeTheKnee to right white supremacy,” Gu tweeted.

Attached: 636640578298979850-Eugene-kneel-1.jpg (180x240, 8K)

>The tweet showed his support for Colin Kaepernick, a free agent NFL quarterback who refused to stand for the national anthem during the 2016 season to protest racial injustice. Kaepernick lost his job in the NFL but has since become an influential and divisive icon against inequality and police brutality.

>Trump has railed against NFL players for kneeling during the anthem.

>In the wake of Gu's viral tweet, at least two patients refused to let him treat them or their family members, he said.

>Gu tweeted about that experience and he said Vanderbilt administration pressured him to delete the tweet, which he did.

>Gu also spoke publicly about what he claims was a racially-motivated attack on hospital grounds during the first year of his residency. Gu alleges he was attacked by a white man who shouted racial slurs in the hospital parking garage. The man followed him into the hospital before police intervened, he said. Gu said both he and the man were arrested. Charges were later dropped against both of them.

>Gu regularly refers to incident as a “white supremacist attack.”

>“I don’t think Vanderbilt likes people to know that racism exists in these walls,” Gu said. "But we are living an era now that is scary … especially in Nashville. Nashville is a little liberal, but its surrounded by very conservative areas, and that bleeds in to the lives of minorities here.”

leftism is mental illness

looks like medicine isnt art, who woulda thunk it your little shitstain?

that guy was a big faggot

Attached: eugene.png (1128x821, 393K)

>MUH BASED ASIANS
This is why I laugh whenever faggots talk about asians being "Based" they aren't based, not even in their own nations

THIS DUDE IS A PEDO

so one liberal chink represents the whole (((asian))) race.

/Pol isn't this dumb is it?

>growing foeti organs on animals to transplant them into people for a fee
another proof that asians aren't human
this sounds like something the jew is gonna generalize pretty soon tbqh tho

Attached: react 1393740336138.jpg (560x375, 41K)

yes he does
get rekt

It would be a shame if he was made fun of on his own tweets about this

twitter.com/eugenegu/status/1002255587286044672?s=20

>he president had violated their First Amendment rights by blocking them from commenting on his tweets. The lawsuit, seen widely as a free speech debate for the social media age, ended with a ruling against the president about two weeks ago
By whom? Till the SCOTUS decides so, it's just a bunch of judicial activists.

hopefully he goes off to treat bean on bean stab wounds in California.

The craziest thing for me was when I used the example of a doctor taking a knee as the dumbest SJW move of all time and then bam...2 days later this dipshit delivers

Attached: 1527043312296.jpg (960x540, 80K)

>“But as an Asian-American physician, unlike a white doctor, I don’t always have the same luxury to stay silent."
i work with doctors and they have absolutely proven to me time and time again to be mostly retarded

Attached: "white guy".png (644x937, 206K)

This guy won’t be able to get into another surgical residency. Kek, he’s going to get blackballed

T. PGY 4 Surgical resident

I vaguely remember he had some stupid tweet after the Waffle House shooting. Anyone got it handy?

I'm shocked that a chink doctor that is more interested in reeeing at Trump on Twitter than he is in doing his damn job properly is being let go. Shocked I say!

“But as an Asian-American physician, unlike a white doctor, I don’t always have the same luxury to stay silent."

Oh yeah those Asians sure are oppressed.

>>Gu also spoke publicly about what he claims was a racially-motivated attack on hospital grounds during the first year of his residency. Gu alleges he was attacked by a white man who shouted racial slurs in the hospital parking garage. The man followed him into the hospital before police intervened, he said. Gu said both he and the man were arrested. Charges were later dropped against both of them.
>>Gu regularly refers to incident as a “white supremacist attack.”
>>“I don’t think Vanderbilt likes people to know that racism exists in these walls,” Gu said. "But we are living an era now that is scary … especially in Nashville. Nashville is a little liberal, but its surrounded by very conservative areas, and that bleeds in to the lives of minorities here.”
He's too stupid to practice medicine. The hospital is saving lives.

Can you imagine being white and this guy comes in to treat you? no fucking thanks.

I love it. The hospital straight up says "hey, we're not firing this dipshit because of his politics, but rather because he sucks at his actual job." How bad a surgeon do you have to be to get tossed out before you're even finished with your residency? I feel for his former patients, but at least they're safe now.

He can fucking kneel sending him back to his country, on his ass! What a manlet loser.

Attached: image.jpg (640x427, 53K)

Liberalism is a mental disorder! (Dr Savage)

Get it right!

Attached: image.jpg (1024x500, 93K)

well, when all the faggot does all day is bitch about Trump...

oh shit, they ended his residency before he finished. that's bad. that's really bad.

The average Asian household makes almost $40000 more than the average white household. At least niggers and Mexicans can sort of make a case for oppression because they're poor.

Why the fuck is he feel the need to comment on Trump in the first place? I will respect his opinion on medicine, specifically surgery, but why the fuck is he even throwing his hat in this one?

Attached: b8c89a50_Kanye-West-How.jpg (600x400, 43K)

>because of his public criticism of... sometimes the hospital itself.
wow he got fired wtf how could this have happened FUCK DRUMPF

Kek, this faggot probably has $500K in student loan debt, and no future job prospects.

He's applied to several other programs but none have accepted him.

Also, his startup is under congressional investigation.

Dude alienated staff and now cries it's about his SJW work.

Anons, the Trump curse will strike when he is shot by one of his beloved negroes. This is the appetizer.

Can he even practice in California? Did he pack a pair of scrubs and a labcoat just for this photo?

when your residency ends prematurely, you get fucked, hard. I remember reading about a bunch of hospitals letting go of radiology residents because the field is overcrowded as hell, and even with good standing it was difficult for them to finish their training. Gu's was ended because he was a disciplinary problem.

>raise fist in communist salute
>get fired
>scandal! outrage! white supremacy strikes again!
>attend charlottesville
>get fired
>free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences, bigot

yyeeeaahhhhhh

Did this guy wear scrubs and a lab coat everywhere?

So sick of the hyphenated-american crap. Today i was filling out some form and it had African-American, Asian-American, and Anglo. WTF guys.

that's how people know he's a doctor. he has MD in his twitter name. he wants to make sure everyone knows.

I know that feel. I refuse to use "Caucasian" so I just check other and write in all caps WHITE

>sorry dude
>you suck at being a doctor
>"YOU'RE FIRING ME BECAUSE OF MY POLITICS?!?"
>uh... we didn't say that

LOL

Noice

everytime i see a fucking subhuman in a white country i see red. is that normal?

So he wasn't great at his job, likely knew that, and began using activism as a way to preemptively intimidate his employer into keeping him around. Makes sense then that he chose Kaepernick's nuts to hang on.

yep

Attached: 1508107752718.jpg (1024x870, 220K)

Which is even worse. Dude burned bridges. Which in the medical community is the worst thing possible

>anglo
>a term only used in the US by spics near the Mexican border
>refers to English-speaking white people, formerly known as Americans
>originated as a polite way to say gringo
>now used by self-hating woke white people to refer to themselves

"always make your program look good and always make your hospital look good"
I would have though he would have known this at 32 years old bet it's better he learn that now than later with more to lose.

Good, this douche was an embarrassment to my profession

Holy fuck, those comments. These people don't take responsibility for ANYTHING.

user don't ever read Twitter comments unless you want to lose all faith in humanity

>scrubs
I thought it was a blue karate outfit.

You don’t understand, getting kicked out of a residency especially as a PGY 3 is the worst thing possible. Add the fact its for disciplinary issues, he literally just wasted 3 years of his life. He won’t be a surgeon anymore cause most if not all programs will see him as radioactive

>sues president of the U. S.
I hope he sues vanderbilt too.

Well maybe other people might learn from his career suicide.

I have no idea why he thought he was untouchable and carried on like he did.

because in this world of white supremacy, we minorities cannot afford to remain silent.
we should all be as brave as he is

I think the theory about his lack of ability and awareness of that being the reason for his activism holds water.

>I will respect his opinion on medicine, specifically surgery

I won't, as the hospital had problems with his "work performance"

only if you're a bigot

In a world of white supremacy he would be laying railroad tracks and living in a shack until he died from an opium overdose.

How long until this absolute piece of shit Bourdains himself?

Residents are literally absolute dirt, lowest on the totem pole. Best thing to do is shut up, go to work, kiss as much ass as possible until you finish residency. At that point you can be as political as you want.

As a PGY 4 it ticks me off seeing people like him throw away all those years and a possible spot for someone who actually cares for their patients and not themselves.

Like I’m a DO so i wasn’t afforded as much spots for residency but I got luck and I just bust ass everyday.

Trips of truth witnessed

>being this racist
even as a doctor, he was still under the thumb of the white owners of the hospital, living in a country run by white men, with laws that apply to everyone besides white men
he is a true hero for speaking out
he especially showed this by BTFOing drumpf in court (which is supposed to be drumpfs specialty)

Trump isn't a lawyer.

The hospital has a right not to be associated with activism, it's a fucking hospital not the NFL.

that's what happens when you get radicalized online the super information highway

Fucker didn't BTFO anybody, the Clinton-appointed judge virtue signaled in his favor but declined to enforce her decision

they can use whatever excuse they want, but to anyone with a brain we can see its because he isnt white. just like they always do

triggered lol
>drumpfie snowflake detected
dont you have some boots to lick?

Wow, I guess he put more effort into Twitter than surgery

For sure, he's fucked.

Attached: Don D.gif (450x259, 1.94M)

I cant, he blocked me when I laughed at him :(

a (((white))) guy. LOL. They are still trying to make this sand nigger into a white guy.

Attached: 1509493998905.jpg (598x675, 58K)

I wonder if he treated white patients badly on purpose. It's scary.

>because he isn't white
wait, so they had him on, but found out he wasn't white, so they didn't renew his contract?

He's Asian American, he's not a real chink. He's just a yellow burger with the cancer called liberalism.

white supremacists will give POC a chance in an attempt to virtue signal to society that they arent racist. but over time, their inherent internalized racism wins out and they get rid of POC the absolute second they think they can get away with it

i hope so

Attached: 55.jpg (250x239, 6K)

If this dreadful white nation is so bad, why does everyone from around the world keep coming? Are non whites masochists or something? I really am curious, mexicans and the like bitch piss and moan non stop about how scary it is to live in the U.S.

simply put, we keep coming here to turn your country non-white. white people have destroyed every corner of this planet and we POC have had ENOUGH. so no matter what any POC tells you about why we come here, the real reason most wont admit to out loud, is to take this land back for people of all races (except whites).
You will be a minority in """"your own"""" country within your lifetime and thats when the real fun begins ;)

Oh, one of those Twitter cunts who gets bumped up to the top of Trump's tweets for no real reason other than Twitter doing it themselves.

How long before the curse hits the Krassenstein ponzi brothers?

>white supremacists will give POC a chance in an attempt to virtue signal to society that they arent racist.
damn, the conspiracy run deep

You're a fucking retard, Anglo is derived from Angles, a tribe of Germans from Jutland who migrated to England and, in fact, gave England its present name (Angleterre in French)

no shit genius
your dumb if you cant see what white supremacist america is doing to all POC in this country

like i said though, just wait til youre a minority. we are going to have a great time

You mean life-and-death medicine is NOT a liberal arts circus???

Attached: white-women-not-self-aware-liberals-cant-see-niggers-hate-them-at-least-they-arent-racist.jpg (800x800, 111K)

You people never have a good time.

>like i said though, just wait til youre a minority. we are going to have a great time

How? And don't tell me that you're going to disarm me because you're not.

People of one color are the ones that destroyed their countries and are now making excuses for their locust like behavior. And even then it's only possible because of white people who feel sorry for their brown asses.

though it must be said it won't be much fun for you non-wites either

look at the non-whites in zimbabwe once the white man was pushed aside - your future will be hunger and poverty without whites

now that we had obama for 8 years, slowly filling important positions with POC, your system is becoming dismantled piece by piece.
day by day we are changing the laws of this white supremacist nation until literally the second you become a minority (and it isnt that far away) we are going to impose our own jim crow on you and we're going to make it legal to dispose of all white people if they arent willing to "disarm."
so sadly, we'll probably lose a couple brothers in trying to put you down, but you fat neckbeard basement dwellers are going to be dragged through the streets screaming as the sunlight hits your fat balding bodies for the first time in years.
white tears are delicious. and we are going to have them on tap in the future. we're going to keep your fat cumskin kids in cages and milk them for tears lol

>can't into American context

Fired lol

>Your plantation gook just gave up his career to virtue signal. And the best part? He's still blocked by Trump on Twitter

Attached: joy-behar.gif (300x168, 467K)

no no no my friend, the whole system is already in place. all we need to do is just replace every white """"person"""" with some POC and it will run even more smoothly because we wont have inbred retards trying their hardest not to fuck everything up. and all POC will be united under one banner, working together in peace and harmony, to remove the white menace from this planet.
and its only maybe 20 years away (if that) plus in the meantime we'll be fucking all your white bitches to make sure we breed some little halfbreeds to be servants

Seeing as my medical career was illegally destroyed because of political speech on social media I have sympathy for this guy's situation but not only is he 100x the jackass I am, he likely would have had no issue with what was done to me, and shit like this happens to guys on our side all the time.

Fuck him

who are you quoting?