What made you racist?

I'm just curious. Explain..

Attached: Brom2016.jpg (1024x768, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers, spics, Indians and Jews

i'm not racist just weary of niggers
stay safe op

I'm not. I have my prejudices but as easily overcome as confirmed. dgaf about the nazi larpers. I come here for infotainment.

Crime stats.

Attached: sheeit.jpg (501x373, 42K)

People of other races who aren't integrating properly and my desire to have decedents in a thousand years that are still white.

Diversity.

Having discernment and preferences is something everyone has. Racism is the natural state of the tribal Human animal. We trust people we are connected to genetically and culturally, and we prefer to associate with them. I don't "dislike" other races, but I would not want to date or live around other races voluntarily. Because the "philia", and group trust is lowered.

Everyone who is honest with themselves knows that Blacks are inferior to all other people on earth. They are incapable of living in a civilized way without help.

It actually takes more energy to be "non racist". Blacks commit more crime so cops pay more attention to blacks, meanwhile they need to rationalize this and pretend they're not doing the smart and logical thing by profiling them.

Maybe I made it sound too evil.. I'm just curious what made ppl here hate outsiders..
I'm not judging in any way. Just curious.

The goyim keep trying to kill me.

My mother divorced my father, dated two niggers, and finally settled down with a mestizo.

All nonwhites and race traitors need to be gassed.

reality

Attached: 1514750160073.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

After I finished reading through my 58th black hate thread on Jow Forums.

Everyone is racist. It’s probably instinctual in humans. I don’t really know though. Everyone definitely is though in different amounts.

I'm not.

Attached: hitler racism 2.jpg (934x927, 231K)

I'm not racist for i myself am the superior race, the PARDO

black people and mexicans

Definition was changed, so that civil rights leaders could be called "racist" if they supported Trump. Now it just means "person that wins an argument with a liberal," so even my 4-year-old niece is now a racist.

Attached: racist_baby_newsweek.jpg (368x512, 43K)

niggers

Nobody supports racism here. Racism is a crime and crime is for niggers.

grew up in wv, niggers acted like niggers and jews acted like jews

nice art by Brom, user. He is one of my favorite artists.
have you read his books?

reality

shit like pic related
detroit used to be a booming economy, it got blacker, and now it has a reputation as one of the shittiest cities in america

Attached: 1518533289653.png (960x505, 443K)

fake hitler quote is fake

Evolution.

Being born white

try again

Attached: hitler racism.jpg (640x960, 82K)

a huge amount of niggers entered my country while the state and media called every resistance racism. also, every encounter with niggers have been aggressive and violent ever after.

Attached: image.gif (350x233, 348K)

Living around niggers.

No, but I love his art. This one is from a CCG.

Actually interacting with African negros when I was kid and lived in Africa for a couple of years.

>. I'm just curious what made ppl here hate outsiders..
Who said we hate outsiders faggot? Quit putting words in our mouth.

life expirience, historybooks, sience fiction, art and various literature and music

Listen up racists:
>White people have privilege.
>This means there is a power imbalance with POC.
>Power imbalances mean coercion, not consent.
>No consent means rape.
>POC cannot consent to sex with whites.
>All sex between whites and POC is rape and needs to STOP.
Okay?

Attached: TALKTOTHEHAND.jpg (959x620, 70K)

at any rate, you and many others have been conditioned into tolerance, because throughout history, it's been obvious to have more trust in people more like yourself than in strangers
you were conditioned by your schools into believing that diversity is a strength, and purity is a weakness.

Just living my life.

Other races

No one here is actually racist. This is a SHITPOSTING forum. Do you shareblue fags ever give up? You live in a fantasy. JFC

/thread

listen here nigger, the privilege whites hold is just evolutionary intelligence, not some systemic shit that you're making up, this is why africa is shit and people blame whites, this is why europe was much more developed despite africa being saturated in resources

did you live in sa?

Sry, that wasn't my intention. I was just curious, but you're right I worded it wrong. You need to put the whole thing in words. ppl disagree on what they read. Im not a born english speaker.

i literally went outside.

Nothing.
I'm not racist.
Most people here are, but I have met too many good people of all races through the church to believe that.

THE LORD WISHES FOR ALL OF HUMANITY TO BE AS ONE!

THOSE WHO CORRUPT THIS SHALL PERISH.

Because noggs won’t stop behaving like stereotypes of themselves

Everyone's racist.
We all just have different ways of processing and expressing it.
It's neither a good nor bad thing.
Yeah, we can all appreciate the individual for what it is but it's always informed by one's race and vice versa.

Attached: 1509242181822.jpg (2196x3144, 766K)

No, Nigeria.

I can unironically state without question that I possess the highest IQ of any participant upon this board; and I can equally state with similar authority on the subject of my intelligence and analytical abilities, which are far superior to many in society. I have a gifted level of intelligence, have read and annotated critically reviewed scientific publications, and have been a paid consultant and cited as a source in over 30 analytical, historical texts. My name appears in over 50 collegiate textbook bibliographies. I've written and edited source material that is used by intelligentsia for the past 2 decades as citations for their literary work.
After making that statement, I can unequivocally state, without an iota of hesitation that niggers are absolutely worthless and should be exterminated.

oh god i used to live in zambia

Im from Detroit and learned what my city was like prior to niggers

Nice pasta.

Alright. Here's the deal behind "racism". We've been told everyone is exactly the same and interchangeable. That it doesn't matter where you come from you can just stick them in America or Europe and those people will become European. The problem is America and Europe is a very delicate and beautiful machine that was built with the blood of MILLIONS of Europeans and we dont' just want to give it away to some fucking Mexicans and Muslims who do not appreciate it and will not be able to maintain it. Europe and America need to stay white or else Europe and America will become like Mexico and the Middle east and the world will be run by the soulless Chinese. If I have to be called a racist to prevent that, so be it.

Also the holocaust didn't happen your ancestors were not muderers.

Attached: 1528244302508.jpg (2128x962, 493K)

Wtf! Stop destroying Jow Forumss image with decent posts! :D

Non whites threatening to kill whites and ruining our countries slowly

seems legit

don't worry germanon, people here are rude by the culture of this board, being anonymous means you can say whatever you want without an exponential amount of fear

it's not evil to be racist, its natural
this board is full of people from different racial, political, and ethnic backgrounds.
if you stay here you'll become racist, that's a given
you'll descend into pain knowing things that you weren't ready for.

also this, the other races are just as racist if not even more than whites. being racist is the normal state of life.

Media constantly advocating for whites to not breed. Jews shapeshifting from gentile to jew depending on which narrative they are pushing. Looking back at my school years and all the teachers pushing over population myths, yet here we are importing millions of camel jockies. Marxists claiming all forms of white identity being synonymous with KKK/natsoc idealogy. Seeing indians being allowed to wear native pride hats, blacks allowed the black power fist, china numba waaaaan, but europeans must act like suicide craving altruists.

I just wanted to play games, smoke weed and have a nice girlfriend. Now I know what the stakes are things are different. I didnt want to be this way.

Kurds got Ali B. though.

Atlanta.

Attached: 1528181213602.png (1182x798, 159K)

the jews

Attached: 1528238823917.jpg (618x896, 163K)

Attached: file.png (736x552, 533K)

my parents are from Rhodesia and I grew up in a largely jewish area in southern california. I started to notice things.

Attached: blackcrime.png (678x2189, 1.82M)

Oh come on, I was obviously ironic, do you even chan?

What was ironic?

Living around niggers

anyone being able to destroy Jow Forumss image, Oo

>join the army
>saw the world
>hated it

Attached: 1503821282318.jpg (444x470, 40K)

>Germany
>What made you racist
kys faggot

Attached: GettyImages-487529212.png (640x480, 148K)

terrorism combined with mass migration from the middle east aswell as being robbed by a munt when i was 13

this book
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf

it really removed the doubts i had. I still think it is technically possible that racism is wrong but I would find it very surprising

I simply realised the Negro neighbourhoods are dangerous murder zones, and muslim neighbourhoods are dangerous crime zones.

And I don't want to live in them.
People say this is racist, so I don't have a problem being racist.

Attached: 1504064168361.png (866x675, 58K)

im just curious? whats wrong with asking questions, im not blaming anyone, just curious

Living in an area full of Haitians

Well you started the thread off implying that racism is a sort of thing only practiced by people that tend towards pol ideals.
"Jews" push the concept of "racism" more than any other group and totally control "white supremacism".

life

I grew up in Georgia going to public schools.
Literally surrounded by aggressive animals.
Being nice just makes you look like a weak target.
Being fair just begs them to take advantage of you.
Trusting them means parting with your possessions.
Having a conflict with one of them means fighting with all of them.
Being in any way deficient means getting called out on something you can't control and bullied.
The fucking smell.
Watching them beat on people for literally no reason. All you can do is hope it isn't you and try to watch your back.
Unless you had an aggresive teacher it would never be quiet during work times.
The worst part is that they have entirely reasonable people among them that act like decent human beings. They make you feel bad about judging them all but the sheer amount of apes in their ranks makes them the exception that should be disregarded. You can't just assume a random black person is going to be reasonable. You can't ignore those terrible odds.

no, i started it knowing many Jow Forums are racist. Im lurking since years btw.
I did not assume all Jow Forums is racist, just been curious about what made ppl become racist.
They are free not to answer, Where is the problem?

Some races rape more than other races.

The Jewish media want you to believe they rape because they suffer from poverty, but you just know it's nonsense to push their lies.

Attached: 1485962698182.png (500x357, 67K)

and specialy by people like this

Dealing with people of other races and observing their behavior. I don't hate these people but I don't think they belong in the west.

Let's look at some ww2 propaganda.
Here's an example of American propaganda.
The motif of the cartoonish "Jap" was a normal caricature in such propaganda.
IMO it's ridiculous and cartoonish and doesn't really explain anything deeper than the enemy isn't even human with no real depth to their motivations.

Well I replied explaining that all people are racist to which you seemed to appreciate.

Attached: file.png (308x402, 270K)

My country being invaded by foreigners who shit up the place.

And hostile elites, of course.

True story
>be me
>17 years old lifeguard at the beach
>this beach is close proximity to a major city so tons of niggers
>on the stand
>see two 6ft+ 200lb+ of muscle niggers chasing each other by the water with blatent disregard for other people
>nigger being chased runs over 8 year old white girl
>i mean flatens her out across the sand knocking her out cold
>niggers keep running not giving a single shit
>middle aged white mother and father in complete shock

And here's an example of German ww2 propaganda imo exquisitely displaying what drives all of this unnecessary war and terrorism brought upon by Jews and why Americans are so afraid and desperate that they will follow anyone with power.

Attached: file.png (878x1200, 1.83M)

Attached: img-20170827-wa0017.jpg (469x704, 69K)

Oh boy an actual newfag, buckle up nigger because you're in for a ride.
So after WWII jews had already taken over the US and have since tried to conquer back Europe.
We've been under attack under every side: politically, linguistically, sexually, socially, in EVERY possible way.
They're trying to normalize depraved sexualities such as pedophilia, homosexuality, transexuality,... they're trying to normalize white guilt which still wins them a huge chunk of white voters in white countries they're trying to normalize immigration which ultimately decreases our country's quality of life and productivity, they're trying to normalize all sorts of other degeneracies such as alchohol/drug abuse, tattoos, hair coloring, lack of excercise and beauty caring.
They've been attacking women in the attempt of dividing them from men using feminism and male guilt, depriving them of their children and home caring.
And they've been spreading all these ideas through our media, through hollywood, through the news, through books,... silencing down one by one every dissident using their corporate power.

"Racism" doesn't exist because those feelings are actually grounded in reality (being a detriment to the social behavior that's been worked on for centuries by now, a detriment to the public discourse between people, a detriment to the economy, a detriment in teh voting balance, a detriment in the culture, a detriment to the genetics of a nation,...) which is exactly why people use that word instead of confronting what has been actually said.

Welcome aboard.

Attached: 256576865654.jpg (600x492, 34K)

actually, tribal or racist?
tribal yes, racist? isnt it just tribal *2?

Racism is inherent to tribalism and all other social structures. As I said before it's neither a good or bad thing.

"racism" as we know it today is a term to try and imply that people calling other people racist don't discriminate based on race. Those who claim not to be racist are the ones who are truly dangerous and much more likely to commit crime against another based on contrived stereotypes.

Those that accept their own inherent "racism" are much more likely to respect people for their differences and understand people's differences.

>what made you racist?
Reality.

Also this is a data mining thread.

i dont think the differences we have with other homo sapiens are anough for a word like race

i dont think the differences we have with other homo sapiens are enough for a word like race

So then no one is racist?

>unsupported assumption
>one-line writing prompt one-post
>"you"
OP, what made you unable to read the rules?