Hey Jow Forums, what should I look for in a health insurance...

Hey Jow Forums, what should I look for in a health insurance? what is the line between fair pay for good coverage and a rip off? pic unrelated

Attached: image10.jpg (900x1200, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-07/brazil-doubles-down-on-currency-intervention-as-rout-continues
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you don't have employer provided insurance you are fucked and rightfully so. I hate neets so goddamned much.

It's all a ripoff. You're fucked. We are all fucked. Fucking Obama. Fucking coon.

someone shop cummies on her face pls

>paying for healthcare

u burgers sure love getting cucked

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

whos that

I have 3 part times jobs. One of them offers insurance but the best coverage offered was like $400 per month + 5K deductible or some shit like that. The insurance company had shitty reviews on google as well.

Attached: 24174229_1873034399436469_7348261001120467854_n.jpg (960x540, 123K)

guy with massive insurance experience here please provide what the plans you're considering offer for payment, deductible and coinsurance and we can go from there

>injured
>Go to ER, ICU, or urgent care
>get $100,000+ medical bills in mail
>never pay them
>repeat

If youre paying the medical jew, you're screwed.

This is bullshit. I work 40-50 hours per week, make $20/hour, and am offered healthcare through my employer. When my wife got pregnant, I talked to my HR dept. about changing plans because we were enrolled in the ACA preventative care only plan.
She did the math and said
>the average pregnancy costs $10k-$20k
>the deductible on the health care plan they offer is $5k
>The premiums are $700 bi-weekly
>So it's cheaper to just pay out of pocket with no insurance.

This is all fucking Obama's fault. The entire reason healthcare in this country is so expensive is because insurance companies drive up the rates. Now that Obama required everybody to get insurance, he basically is subsidising the insurance industry and exacerbating the problem.

>paying tax to provide healthcare to a nigger who got shot while you're completely healthy

You're the cuck here

What about this one? this is one of my relative's insurance.

$675 Deductible
$675 Out-of-pocket limit
About $40 monthly premium with Obongocare. It would be $776.79 premium without Obongocare.

Attached: 32367175_219367085321781_628396085257175040_n.jpg (640x799, 37K)

No way that bitch is real.

isn't your country collapsing? ur the next argentina

enjoy that IMF fucking you in the ass

Brazil's Real Is in Free Fall
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-07/brazil-doubles-down-on-currency-intervention-as-rout-continues

Attached: obama laughing3.jpg (640x480, 75K)

>pic unrelated

Attached: Milkies.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

who makes these

that's very good insurance assuming no coinsurance, once deductible met plan should pay at 100% based off what's there. also preventative care i.e. annual physical are always covered at 100% and not subject to deductible, coinsurance or copay

Layla Rose. You can see her anus.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILK, YOU LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO, I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!

I'LL CRY! I'LL WHINE! I'LL STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Attached: milkyy.jpg (750x546, 48K)

Wots this I hear about paying for the basic human right to good health?

If you have an employer at all i feel bad for you. Self employment IS the ultimate red pill.

Attached: 1e80923acf00a8af4619ce7d7c277efb.jpg (648x365, 36K)

U HAF AUTISMO

Dunno i just get medical, essay

I checked the summary of benefits and while it mentions there may be coinsurance costs, I couldn't find any cost after deductible was met.

What about this one? these are the insurance plans my employer offers me (I turned it down for this year because I'm poor, but I'm thinking on picking up an insurance next year if the costs are acceptable)

$2.5K/$1Kdeductible
$6550/$7150 Out-of-pocket limit
$351/714 Monthly premium
%20 coinsurance

difference between plans is that the $1K deductible one usually has coinsurance + copays, while the $2.5K deductible plan usually only has coinsurance.

...it looks substantially shittier than the other one, but it's what I have access to I guess. Worth it?

Attached: yovannaventura2016-04-22at124752.jpg (1100x1052, 175K)

Anything over $150 a month and or a deductable over $1000 is a bad deal.

Your monthly premium is horseshit. And the max out of pocket is terrible.

I pay $14.95 a paycheck for medical/dental/vision with a $900 deductable and $1200 out of pocket max.

I have no idea. I just save and repost the good ones.

Are you living in the southeast us? Those premiums are pretty high for individual only coverage. If you are covering more than yourself, it would be an OK deal.

For most poorfags on this board, you might want to google "referenced based billing." It can save you a shitton of money in the long run, but you have to teach yourself how the medical system works and it will take a lot of footwork on your part to make it work.