Is this the beginning of a redpill era?

Is this the beginning of a redpill era?

Attached: 34665442_341291296396853_5986813084931457024_n.jpg (960x960, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0HNfk
reuters.com/article/us-south-carolina-antisemitism/south-carolina-passes-bill-to-fight-anti-semitism-on-campus-idUSKBN1I41JC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember reading that Barcelona FC canceled a football friendly match because it would have been held in Jerusalem.

And what triggered it? Trump moving the embassy.

>artists
OHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE POWER OF LIBERAL ARTS DEGREES

This was a big part of it, at least in the last year.
>inb4 muh 12d checkers
no, he just gave the kikes what they wanted... like a vast majority of presidents promised and never gave.
We shouldnt have opened a new embassy, we should have shoa-ed their entire zog nation

Thats not the point. The point is the popularity of the fight against Israel going mainstream. We all know how artists are full of shit here

Could you tell us more about it? Or tell me keywords about it so I can inform myself better? I know two important decisions; recognizing Israel and moving the embassy may have triggered it, but why? Yes, I confess that I am little dumb and out of date regarding politics.

Friendly reminder that time is running out:

archive.is/0HNfk

reuters.com/article/us-south-carolina-antisemitism/south-carolina-passes-bill-to-fight-anti-semitism-on-campus-idUSKBN1I41JC

This is exactly why Jow Forums need to take people like Patrick Little more seriously and support the platform, not just the man.

the fight against Israel has always been mainstream

It is the beginning of the end for Israel

Israel is a state sponsor of terrorism and the sooner we bomb the fuck out of it the better. Fuck Israel.

DRUMPF WILL BE IMPEACHED ANY DAY NOW!!!

Attached: 1505048294988.jpg (3720x1866, 1.68M)

>Trump got the world to reject israel by supporting israel
>Trump critics will make fun of 4d chess even when his actions continually work in our favor
Trump is smart, supporting both palestine and israel are bad, but if you had to pick one over the other for optics, you pick israel
>lol trump is le JIDF shill
>stop supporting him even though hes doing more to help this country than the last three presidents combined

> Implying that just because you hate jews you need to love paleostinians

No. More and more people will continue to be deceived. Then, the great deceiver will come, who is called anti-Christ.

When you see Christians put to slaughter, you will remember this post and know that it was true. By then you will hopefully repent and come to the truth.

Only on the fringes because of the control over media. Now with the the internet the discussion is finding itself in more moderate circles.

>Palestinian rights
>Redpilled
If you're still sympathizing with Semites you still have a long way to go.

Attached: 1526904606720.jpg (1024x856, 129K)

I don't believe it was. At least not like the intensity it has now.

>muh based artists!!!

It was due to security reasons. It wasn't politically motivated

Many European countries had boycots on Israel for many years now.

Israels days are numbered. Israel is a meme nation.

Israel isn't a Jewish state, it's an atheist state that accommodates sodomy, murder, theft and war. They have no valid moral claim to the land they commit their crimes on.

The victim card is running thin. The moral card is nonexistent. What's left but collapse?

Attached: IMG_0235.jpg (898x628, 90K)

Bump

#BDS is the way to follow the boycott on twitter.

The Argentina match was only canceled because Leo Messi was getting death threats. Come of the others I’m not too sure about but for some reason everyone decided to start posting fake quotes that Leo Messi supposedly said againat Israel