A person should be judged by the decisions that they make

A person should be judged by the decisions that they make.

Not by the actions of other people who share an arbitrary and immutable trait.

Attached: OK RACIST.jpg (176x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa032097
aap.org/en-us/about-the-aap/Committees-Councils-Sections/Council-on-Environmental-Health/Documents/GreenBook3rdEdTableOfContents.pdf
niehs.nih.gov/health/assets/docs_a_e/environmental_management_of_pediatric_asthma_guidelines_for_health_care_providers_508.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9927350
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X17300694
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379417300914
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167268116300890
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X14000138
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/job.2027/full
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378437116303429
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jeea.12171/full
youtu.be/SKy3n8MPiwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OOGA BOOGGA BOOOGA

Attached: 1515726626584.webm (368x656, 2.75M)

Nice memeflag, shitstain

>Whites can't take pride in what white people do because that was 200 years ago.
>Whites are responsible for all the bad acts white people did 200 years ago and need to apologize and pay reparations.
Yeah....

Why do they always punch so floppily?
I'm pretty certain it's damn inefficient.

>A person should be judged by the decisions that they make.
>
>Not by the actions of other people who share an arbitrary and immutable trait.
agreed

Attached: 1524662811987.jpg (650x700, 97K)

Came into the thread to request this exact memeball

Yes, but what if the arbitrary and immutable trait has a decisive influence on the decisions a person makes? Which is to say, what if hypothetically racists are right and blacks are genetically stupid and violent?

a huge portion of asthma experienced by children and adolescents (continuing into adulthood) is allergic asthma. allergic asthma is caused by the body's response to certain factors in the local environment. these factors include: >cockroach droppings
>dust mite droppings
>pet dander
>cigarette smoke
>mouse droppings/dander
>etc.

long story short: niggers and beans experience much greater rates of asthma because their houses are filthy and their parents smoke inside with the kids. niggers and beans cannot even be bothered to clean their houses for the sake of their childrens' health

sources:
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa032097
aap.org/en-us/about-the-aap/Committees-Councils-Sections/Council-on-Environmental-Health/Documents/GreenBook3rdEdTableOfContents.pdf
niehs.nih.gov/health/assets/docs_a_e/environmental_management_of_pediatric_asthma_guidelines_for_health_care_providers_508.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9927350

Attached: blackrace2.jpg (1092x1220, 316K)

Attached: blackrace40.png (662x703, 123K)

Attached: blackrace4.png (843x843, 249K)

Attached: blackrace7.png (1537x769, 314K)

Attached: blackrace20.png (722x8458, 3.18M)

Attached: zimbniggers.jpg (3884x1776, 1.24M)

Attached: basedchink.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

Attached: blmcnn.jpg (2469x2421, 776K)

It's only racist when whites do it.
Every other race can be the biggest bunch of fucking cretins imaginable and it's forgiven.
Go fuck yourself nigger faggot kike.

Attached: blackrace38.png (962x2179, 976K)

Attached: taxesniggers.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

is this not prejudiced against racists?

I agree. Individuals can and should be judged on their own merits. However, groups of people do tend to exhibit certain characteristics and behave in certain ways, and we shouldn't base policies towards those groups on outliers.

"anti racists" should stop pretending like in group preference isn't normal and natural.

Attached: nigabstract.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

Oh yeah ?
Well fuck you kike , 14 Words
Sage this scum thread

E X T E R M I N A T U S

This is the third racist thread on the first page, all made by meme flags. What the fuck is your problem?

Multiculturalism leads to low-trust and observably low-functioning societies.:
>The study, the largest ever on civic engagement in America, found that virtually all measures of civic health are lower in more diverse settings.
>In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogeneous settings.
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

From a biological standpoint, multiculturalism is unsustainable. Eventually the disparities between groups will cause shifts in demographics. Lower birthrate groups, which are lower because they are K-selective compared to others, will eventually be demographically replaced in an egalitarian society, or even worse, a society that puts the economic and social interests of the r-selected above the K groups, which is what we have now. This is only amplified with infinite immigration-based economic expansion policies that the west has.

Plus a whole host of other problems:
increases Poverty
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X17300694

decreases voter turnout. Study of 650 elections around the world.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379417300914

lowers charitable giving within communities, creates problems for fundraisers and policy makers
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167268116300890

strong negative impact on economic growth
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305750X14000138

lowers innovation
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/job.2027/full

immigration, a factor of wealth inequality in the USA
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378437116303429

associated with civil wars
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jeea.12171/full

Attached: diversity_aristotle.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

slide thread do what my name suggests

ive been mouthing the word nigger in public lately. not out loud. just trying to shift the overtown window person by person

Attached: 1522298930410.jpg (253x229, 48K)

>fuck off Sentor
youtu.be/SKy3n8MPiwo

I won’t argue that point your making, although that doesn’t mean I’m conceding it, but policy is made on averages and at the population level. You couldn’t possibly scan every immigrant for worth, you can’t possibly learn every single person’s character before judging them. The fact is that immutable characteristic still provide predictive power, and that is all that matters. It does not define what a person must be and how they must behave, but, it does correlate, it does have predictive worth, and the mark of science, can it be tested and does it predict things

shut up nigger

And when you judge blacks by the color of their skin it's the exact same.

Attached: 1525208181624.jpg (460x456, 22K)

copypastasage

There are 7 bln people in the world, you stupid fuck. You don't have so many attempts to watch everyone's actions and then judge just his actions. One bad action from every shitskin is more than enough to transform this world into pure chaos and shithole. Racism will win eventually, you just don't know about it. I can see the future.

So what you are really saying is we should completely ignore statistics and trends when it has to do with the different types of human. I'm sorry, but that request is not reasonable. Men should be judged individually, but it is just foolishness to ignore common behavioral traits that are easily observable in the different "races". Also, it is not wrong to prefer the company of your own race and work to create communities of them only. The right to free association is one of the most important Liberties protected by the Constitution of my country, despite all of the terrible legislation since World War 2.

Attached: judgement.gif (225x534, 16K)

Was waiting for this

Couldn't wait to see this posted

source pls

Attached: 1528464987446.png (360x328, 56K)

There is nothing wrong with making friends with members of other races on an interpersonal level, but it should be noted that all humans naturally use heuristics, one of which is racial identification, to feel out if someone is approachable. If you claim you do not do this, then you are a liar--even to yourself possibly. All I'm asking is that we use the same methods on a policy level, to create healthier immigration and policing. If necessary (it is), I must also be allowed to socialize in a way that would hold out-groups collectively responsible, ie """racism""". Since they do not identify with my values, maximum social pressure is required. Anything less is civilizational suicide.

Attached: 1515440210307.jpg (736x490, 69K)

>white person says anything not even negative
>RACISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>non-white says anything to a white
>POWERFUL! NOT RACIST! ANTI-RACISM!! PROFOUND!!!!!!!
>non-whites say things against non-white
>BEAUTIFUL!!!!! DIVERSITY!!!!! STRENGTH!!!!!
alternatively for the last one
>WHITEYS ARE BRAINWASHING AND KILLING EVERYONE REEEEEEEEEEEE IM LITERALLY SHAKING

I would give $1000 to see a video like this of all whites. I'm certain that's a safe gamble.

Whites ate STILL fucking up blacks tho

So you judge people for their decisions before they make them?

Why would whites do that?
Blacks are perfectly capable of fucking up themselves.

Their first bad decision was being born. It was downhill after that. Usually you can tell when you're dealing with the talented 10% of blacks though, often referenced as the "token" black. Sheltered whites enjoy the novelty of such company, as they are often comical and spontaneous in their behavior.

You've never seen redneck parties then

Can you point me to a study that shows a causative link between race and these behaviours that you are predicting?

>arbitrary and immutable trait
>At least 40,000 but more likely around 100,000 years of complete geographic seperation and evolution is arbitrary
Nice meme flag and 1 post btw, faggot

Attached: disgusted pepe.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Attached: 1524092049033.jpg (760x800, 250K)

>SAGE, SAGE, SAGE, SAGE, SAGE, SAGE
SAGE, SAGE, SAGE, SAGE, SAGE, SAGE

thanks for the white pill senpai that along with minority obesity statistics makes the coming race war look much easier

WORL STAR

He's goddamn right

Moao gene or warrior gene and it’s varying prevelance among the conventionally defined races, different hormone levels, etc. but even if there were zero studies to show you, it wouldn’t matter. A scientific idea is one that has useful, predictive power, race realism has predictive power. That’s literally all that matters

Real life is just like Final Fantasy or any other RPG, our ancestors used to level up by killing shitskins and kikes.

Today whites can reach a whole new levels of loot and skills due to the massive amount of shitskins and kikes to gain xp on.

Attached: e3e2d04b116c10fced908fb052c30b24c97bb5b8.gif (584x329, 2.46M)

To add to that, understanding the exact mechanism is not necessary to draw conclusions from the relationship. Let’s rewind a few decades, no studies have been done on cancer, but you take samples of different populations and find that smokers have lung cancer at a statistically significant rate higher than non-smokers. Is it necessary to study the pathways of nicotine through the body, and map out exactly how it causes cancer? No of course not you can still say “smoking increases your risk of cancer” well being black or Mestizo increases your risk of being a violent animal

Even if you know the "coolest" nig, that nig associates with nigs that aren't. Nigger begets niggerdom.

Nigger

>A person should be judged by the decisions that they make.
>Not by the actions of other people who share an arbitrary and immutable trait.
And yet you think it's acceptable to punch "Nazis" even though modern Nazis haven't gassed a single Jew....

yeah, but there's n respawns and I don't even have green gear let alone the epic gear I would need to ensure victory

Niggers never invented:

__ the wheel
__ farming
__ animal domestication
__ controlled use of fire
__ food preservation
__ anything else

>inb4 peanut butter

Attached: niggers still have not tamed fire.webm (368x656, 2.98M)

It's OK to be racist. It's OK to remove people with dark skin tones.

Attached: 1528302631439.jpg (600x600, 32K)