I have a specific mutt-related theory about phenotypes and poon

If you're a White Euro-mutt with both Northern European and Southern European heritage, help me out to corroborate or question what I've seen.

I'm of both Anglo/Nordic type blood and southern Italian blood, but the Northern blood crushes and that's how I look. I've always preferred med girls to nord girls. And, talking to a few friends, it's the same: e.g. a guy of Irish/Sicilian heritage goes for blondes.

idk, maybe we're searching for a puzzle piece, or this isn't a trend at all. If you have both Northern and Southern heritage, and one phenotype is dominant with your looks, which type of girl do you go for if you have a type?

Attached: huwhite.png (902x626, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16138912
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Southern Europeans got their high test and thicc asses from moor rape

Meant to say that the Irish/Sicilian guy looks Sicilian and goes for blondes.

British and Irish heritage, but i look kinda tan/med. would probably go for northern european.

That's me.

I feel like race-conscious huwhites like internal "mixing", and it's even more likely if we have that blood in us but it doesn't manifest in our looks.

Nigger

I'm German-Italian descent, but would fit in more with the lighter skinned side of Europe than the Mediterrean. Yeah I would prefer a med girl tho

The preferred term is nigga

I'm italian/german/polish/scandi and the german side of my family doesn't understand me and says I look "very mediterranean". All my friends still think I'm white though

Thanks for the input ramirez.

I bet you go for the Northern European look in girls then. This seems to hold like 90% of the time.

Yes. I always wanted a cute pale germanic waifu with blue eyes but then pol calls me a nigger because I'm the darker one. Most cultures around the world regard light skin on men as effeminate.

Attached: germ girl.jpg (500x564, 43K)

Only Germanics are pure sorry, rest are mixed niggers.

Attached: nord subhumans.jpg (639x984, 319K)

I'm mainly Sicilian and Irish and can confirm.

I fucking love nord girls, I am part med(French) and rest Nord(German, Scots-Irish) but it always seems that the mediterranean girls like me, not the Nordic girls. I have dark brown hair, I have nice hair, with blue eyes, I like my hair it kind of curles a bit but is more wavy, I wish my hair was lighter though, it was when I was younger.

Attached: Aryans.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

sóy

I'm Anglo-Spaniard, British mother Spanish father.

My dad is from Andaclucia but has blue eyes, pale skin and brown hair. My mother who is English actually has a darker complexion with brown hair light brown eyes. I inherited those features while my sibling inherited my dad's lighter features.

Growing up I was always more attracted to brunettes but these days I like blondes. I dunno why.

Italian-Irish here. I'm mostly attracted to brunettes, but women that look more Northern European than Southern. I look Mexican, though.

>My mother who is English actually has a darker complexion with brown hair light brown eyes.
I find this strange, perhaps you have Welsh ancestry, Tacitus stated in Agricola that the Britons were of a slightly swarthier stock than the Caledonians to the North, and suggested the Britons were of Iberian racial stock.

I'm greek, italian, irish, english, and scottish. I have blue eyes and fair hair, and pretty much like just that. Light blond hair is a big turn-on, and I prefer light eyes in general, but sometimes brown eyes are particularly endearing in a puppy dog sort of way. I also like green eyes, but because they're exotic, and also my greek side all has green eyes, so maybe there's that.

>posting Chad Germans and pretending that's how all Germans look

I've been to Germany. It's mostly pale scrawny white kids whose eyes are too close together.

are you aware that there are nordic phenotypes in iberian peninsula, france or italy and that there are atlanto-med phenotypes in the british islands or in germany don´t you? the difference is just a matter of majorities.

most people don't seem to know this, Americans are actually really attractive. Go to an american college campus, and man, it's nice. Some places in Europe are especially beautiful, I mean Iceland has some real lookers. But Germany really was never known for beauty, not even historically. Italians were mentioned more in literature for their good looks.

Pic related is mine, you probably couldn’t tell I have Italian DNA, and he only noticeable visual influence it has are dark hair and eyes. The Italian is from my mother’s side. Much prefer blonde/blue eyed German females though.

Attached: BEFC16BA-1E21-42E6-B3E3-C9DB8DB41E7A.png (750x1334, 99K)

Yeah, yeah, I know. I am under the impression that ancient Iberians were at one point pure blonde blue eyed handsome/beautiful Nordics before mixing with their Canaanite slaves giving them a mediterranean look, same with the Basque.

Attached: Ruffnut-ruffnut-thorston-12168248-631-353.jpg (631x353, 54K)

I know about that, they were called the Silures. There isn't any welsh ancestry on my mother's side as far as I know though. Her maiden name originated in Devon.

dude you're posting this shit in every fucking thread, you sound more like an insecure turk than an european

>brazil

English/Italian amerimutt here. I've got dark hair, green eyes, tan easily but white if not in the sun a lot. I prefer women with light eyes, white skin and long dark hair. Hot is hot though, I am not overly picky, pale to olive skin with any combination hair and eye color is fine.

r8 these in order of most to least attractive

Attached: 0E5F4677-3338-4D7A-99EF-AB29FD2D4C50.jpg (707x258, 57K)

and this is exactly the type of behavior i'm talking about. Pathetic, I can count the number of times I've seen northern Europeans acting like niggers in this manner. How many "med superiority" threads and replies about "muh swarthy med seed" there are a day? And it's very illuminating because only supposedly med burgers act this way, actual southern Europeans very rarely do. I'm gonna bet it's brown mutts who think "well I'm not nord, then I'm mediterranean! That's it!"

Yeah, them.

I have Anglo, Germanic, Slavic, and Italian heritage and look mostly Anglo. I prefer Nordic girls (current gf is German +Swedish). Pale girls are just cuter imo, I see most tan girls as whores for some reason.

Oh and I sunburn rather than tan

It makes sense that you prefer your own.

Attached: 057AB309-8A15-4A06-B128-ABE8A5C889A0.jpg (1536x542, 517K)

Nop, that's an absurd, only possible coming from burgers that have no ideia about europa, ancient iberians were exactly like the modern ones,even describded the same way by historical greek and roman sources on phenotype matter.

>"Phylogeographic analyses show that the haplogroup composition of the ancient Iberians was very similar to that found in modern Iberian Peninsula populations, suggesting a long-term genetic continuity since pre-Roman times."
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16138912

English women are definitely uglier than German, French and Dutch though.

2, 1, 4, 3

This. I don't understand how that is supposed to be your average English woman.

I'm about 1/3 Italian, and the other 2/3's are Northern European groups. I look like a Britbong, to my eternal shame. I've always preferred girls with blonde hair and blue eyes.

You have a borderline incestuous gene pool living on that island and all. The introduction of African and Paki DNA may actually help.

only a retard would believe the first part of what you said

Brunettes with curly hair get me diamonds for some reason.
t. Sicily/Irish mutt

Mfw 1 omi from prussia 1 granpa from malta and the other 2 from englandstan

And the second part.

>not having Anglo pride
You're not fit to be a member of the master-race

Attached: IMG_1476.png (2730x1396, 371K)

>small gene pool
>ritually married their cousins for centuries to preserve family wealth

It's just basic reasoning.

same

Germany had a lot of incest too bro

Britain is huge, bigger than many mountain valleys and isolated parts of the world. Only the wealthy maintained wealthy through intermarriage. Most others wanted to marry into more wealth.

>southern european girls
>thicc asses

You are confusing them with latinas.

I like Asians, but blondes love me.

t. Quarter Sicilian, rest scotch, English, and german

Only an American can write such a fucking stupid post.

fucking retard

Attached: my ancestors.png (1648x1195, 1.83M)

Almost the same as OP - I'm mostly anglo with some iberian but I'm definitely more attracted to Mediterranean women

This lol. Jews have done a pretty good job of destroying the Spanish reputation by conflating them with Latin Americans. At least here in America.

My father is italian and my mother is slav. I look mainly italian tho.

>grow up in a town with a BIG amount of Italians
>be raised by the Italian side of my family
>all the Italians in town are of Sicilian descent
>my family is from mainland Italy, plus the rest of my Amerimutt admixture is Northern Euro
>fucking Italian kids at school were always shocked to find out I'm Italian too, causing me to resent my Bong appearance.

I know the pain that biracial kids go through.

It doesn't help that I look very stereotypically italian (brown hair and eyes + facial hair like a spic) but apparently I'm from north italy.

Attached: last name.png (455x487, 250K)

england fucking sucks, it's just a jew nightmare state. some british things are good. I'm more proud to be greek and italian and irish and scottish than anglo-saxon

I was literally made fun of by italians for being british. "the british are coming" was taunted at me once by some kid who was angry at me and wanted to shame me hahaha, though I'm a quarter italian.

northern italians being blonde and blue-eyed is a meme

>naming 10+ nations you don't even speak the language or practice the religion as "heritage"
Burgers.

Sicilian Italian-Americans, especially in the northeast, are this weird breed of retarded supremacist, like Artie Lange, who don't really consider themselves normal white and demean them. I say that with love, as someone with a big Italian side of the family who grew up around Italian-Americans. They're not into the pale skins.

I wish I had blue eyes.

Attached: sad awoo.png (900x1000, 321K)

where are we from, guatemala?

Sicilians I know really hate when you suggest they're any bit not white. I had a sicilian cousin and at a family reunion, I asked my mom why a black girl was there hahahaha everyone thought it was the funniest thing.

she is 0.2% black, according to 23andme relative search. I was a smart kid.

It's not about England it's about being English (racially). I'm proud to be an Anglo-American, we forged this nation.

>if you're a White Euro-mutt with both Northern European and Southern European
>if you're a euro-mutt with both northern european and southern european
What's the difference between these two sentence fragments?
The word white. What does it add to the sentence?

Is there such a thing as a northern european that isn't white?

If you don't look like this then you're not white

Attached: Swede.png (1080x1080, 1.53M)

Some southern europeans aren't "white"

All Non-Germanics are non-white

>"Americans are actually really attractive."

Attached: Murica.jpg (680x383, 32K)

pretty

but no, that's a nordic. you should be more proud of being uniquely beautiful among whites.

6' Brown Hair and Light green eyes with olive/bronze skin and Nordic face structure. 1/4 German 1/4 Scot 1/2 Spaniard.

For some reason blondes are always the ones looking at me. When I was young I was disgusted and thought they should go for other blonde guys. Now I'm like, "Oh yesss...." I find the Dutch blondes particularly attractive for some reason. Some Nordic blonde looks are just too distant for me. Then after that I like any Aryan girl with light eyes. Eyes are always the first attraction.

Don't come here then haha, as a dane you could do well, though

Read again

Nordic/Germanic women LOVE Iberian cock.

yeah, you're an idiot. whatever

All non-Germanics are Negroids and Mongoloids - fact.

no they don't.

I'm a chad med and never had a gf.

My mother is Greek and my father is German. I look like a giant ancient Greek. Blue eyes, curls, blonde highlights.

I'm entirely obsessed with east Asian girls.

>chad
>never had a gf

Attached: 1519859155028.jpg (261x217, 8K)

i look like the guy on the right but lighter

Attached: med vs nordcuck.jpg (5120x2880, 1.19M)

the celts, greeks, etruscans, picts, basque, etc. are fine by me. I don't even like germanics, they're just trashy kike slaves by nature.

You're not chad, I'm a fucking faggot and I've pretty much had to force myself to not pick up certain women who were begging for it.

It's not about liking or disliking, it's about facts of nature.

Didn’t read. Muttpost le mutts meme at any right wing rally and one of my men will slice your belly open like a soft boiled egg.

You’ll keep it nice and quiet. Nice and safe. Like a good little leftist you’ll Keep your mouth nice and shut, or one of my lads will make you nice and dead.

Is Ukraine considered southern?

>lads

Nice meme flag my britbong brother

100% spanish med , my favorite type of girl is northern european I also like a lot med girls but prefer pale, blond light eyed girls

Disgusting yellow fever victim right here boys

Okay, well I'm irish and scottish (both gaelic), italian and greek (both med) and I have light eyes, fair hair and maybe 5% french and german genes, and 10% english genes. I'm handsome as fuck and certainly white as a ghost. My beard is red, blond, and brown... the fact you don't know there are white people who aren't germanics in europe is just stupid.

I'm sure in the end OP you'll be a Good Goy and figure it out amongst your white brothers, someone must be the better one, right??

Attached: jewwwwwww.jpg (647x720, 102K)

F

Imagine thinking that my OP which is welcoming and respectful of all European groups, Northern and Southern, is Jewish. The absolute autism.