Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: 9B26C7E3-668C-47A8-A471-C9260C113F9C.jpg (640x656, 186K)

>Leavitt
No, obviously.

100% other than the japs, suicide is some cowardly bitch stuff. His atheist ass will enjoy hell

He didn't properly alienate his friends and family beforehand that's what he did wrong.

yeah. killing yourself and leaving an 11 year old child behind is selfish and fucked up.

AB is a giant douche. Never understood his appeal.

Maybe he had no friends or family. Or maybe he had a good reason (terminal illness for example).

No. Suicide is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

Attached: tfw.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Some assholes always need to get the last word

I never liked Bourdain's show. He framed every episode in American political talking points, then each episode ends with him preaching to the viewer some boomer, neo-liberal nonsense. Whereas the British or other 'travel' shows never do this, they don't moralize and rush to judgements like Vice Travel or Bourdain did to score points with the Democrat party.

Bordain BTFO! How will he ever recover?

>be millionaire celebrity that travels the world to eat the best and most exotic food
>has been everywhere most people can only dream of visting
>can probably afford to do anything
>kills himself anyway
Yes hes right.

>you forgot the be a drug addict part

But this is exactly right

I could give a flying fuckaroo about suicide - I say go for it - but Bourdain was always a cunt. Ending his own life was probably the best move possible.

S

I'm not convinced he was murdered. In my small town everyone who goes into politics beats themself up before hanging themselves. So why not larger scale murders in this way, only more careful.

>be a drug addict
Even more of a reason to have no remorse for this fucking loser.

lol, here's the tweet from (((David))) that Bourdain was replying to.

This guy is such a smarmy fucking faggot kike.

Attached: david_faggott.png (614x873, 358K)

Suicide is temporary? That’s new to me you filthy 56% mutt

Right. He committed "suicide."

No. He's a virtue signaling faggot

Attached: image_0.gif (320x240, 1.44M)

Checked

Attached: 47416F77-306D-4F54-88ED-F04CA8225045.jpg (680x510, 123K)

Trips of truth

i agree with a kike for once

Yes desu, if you kill yourself you're a fucking pussy

No. Kikes only care about kikes. If it were a goy, he'd be laughing with the rest of them.

Attached: checklong.jpg (934x625, 60K)

Kike faggots get check marks and get to shitpost all day on the nigger programming social media

God damn last week two quad 7 posts were fucking gold this ones breddy good too.

Kek is still round

Go fuck yourself, Alton Brown is a god

>leave it
that's what i tell my dog when he finds poo. also, is anyone else tired of discussing the things jews say?

kek

>selfishly
Yeah, because it's not selfish to guilt people who want to end it into sticking around for the sake of YOUR feelings.
Jesus Christ fuck off.

Attached: 1511459133639.png (565x564, 497K)

Attached: 1440395745063.jpg (598x465, 26K)

he was allowed to take his own life to save face for (((something)))

lol what a fag

Attached: e1-300x256.png (300x256, 51K)

Fuck no. It was Bourdains life, not his friends' or families', he had the choice of ending it if he wanted to. Fuck, if you dont even have ownership of your own life, what do you have?

Praise kek

Attached: IMG_0526.gif (470x200, 1.92M)

Leftist filth don't believe in property for anyone other than themselves.

>penal colony having ass thinking hes having a convo with THE free world

Attached: 1460939613233.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

He can't really hear you, dumbshit.

Holy shit. Liberal tardy btfo.

Attached: 1380882016088.gif (250x409, 940K)

It’s a selfish decision.

kek

Lmao! This is a jew I like.

Attached: 1381774834815.gif (490x367, 916K)

>getting the last word in on Twitter in reference to a tweet made by someone who is now dead
this makes you a fucking asshole

It's selfish to guilt a person into sticking around. You're not entitled to other people's lives.

What you do and don't do, doesn't only affect you. Because of the way this world is, and it's people, I have wanted to take my own life many times. The main reason I didn't is because I couldn't put my mom through that. It'd be unfair to her.
You have more growing up to do.

His original show on one of the food channels was much better than his political food CNN one.

It's not a matter of fairness. You not liking the idea of your mother grieving has nothing whatsoever to do with fairness.

Suicide is a honorable thing if done right. But it must be in some badass way like belly cutting

It's not? Kek. Just because you say so doesn't mean it's true.
You're not trying to convince me. You're trying to convince yourself. I already know that before I came to this world, this plane, I chose this life. This existence. So did you. So did everyone. But during the trip we forget as part of the process. So in all actuality, it's about even more than fairness. It's about responsibility. It's about karma.

And you have some balls to grow. If life is genuinely not worth living - and it isnt for some - then people have the right to end it. No one else factors in. You have absolute authority over your own life. Theres something to be said about the absolute failure of survival instinct needed to go through with it but you are basically living your life for other people and not yourself and that makes you a slave as far as im concerned. Try having some agency.

>It's not?
No, because fairness is a principle focused around desserts. Unless you've promised someone your life, they have no right to it. They don't deserve it. If there no disparity between desserts and outcomes, an event or circumstance CAN'T be a matter of fairness.
That's just the case.

Yeah. Suicide done by being a pussy bitch that can't handle "rough life" is a disgrace.
At least go out honorable.. take a rich jew with you, reveal a secret pedo hideout, etc etc.

Considering you weren't even who that comment was at, you must be feeling some kind of way about it, being bothered enough to chime in. Kek. For someone who talks about having agency of oneself, you sure seem to crave confirmation of your own beliefs and become quite bootyblasted at that not being fulfilled for you. Kek.
>focused around desserts
>material focus
shiggy

And he was an anti-white piece of Jewish shit.

Attached: wSXBf.jpg (600x999, 59K)

????
Dessert is a moral dimension. Are you a baka?

Attached: questionmark girl 17.png (1278x720, 765K)

> bro you sad? Just fill your life with material things!
Fucking Christ you are kids

wrong way round ya dingus

Killing yourself is the most selfish and cowardly thing a person can ever do. I feel no sympathy for fagots who off themselves.

You didn't even qualify specifically what you meant, so for all I knew you were referring to a just desserts model. It's amazing how many of you on here tend to accuse people of being autistic but expecting someone to understand what you meant specifically when you weren't specific, is really autistic.
So in this case, you would be the baka for expecting someone to automagically know what you meant by a term with many meanings without you specifically defining it beforehand.

>Suicide.
Yeah, I'm sure.

Attached: 1285744130902.gif (200x150, 1.94M)

He has an 11 year old daughter from a prior marriage. He's an all around piece of shit. S.

>You didn't even qualify specifically what you meant
Are you mentally challenged?

That's OK, he really annoyed a lot of us who wanted to watch a show about COOKING, not POLITICS. Leftists ruin fucking everything.

You can make the argument in both ways.

X is an asshole for leaving
Y is an asshole for forcing X to stay

Are you ad homming to deflect from what you know what I am talking about because you are more concerned with your fragile ego on a Scythian Horseback Archery forum than actually taking responsibility and having integrity? Yes.

Did AB respond to the tweet yet?

I'm not deflecting anything - your stupidity in pretending suicide is a matter of fairness was already fucking demolished.
You're just currently either pretending be or actually are retarded, since you literally just implied you didn't understand what DESSERTS in the context of MORAL FAIRNESS meant. Maybe you were just educated in a public school though. If that's the case, you're not solely to blame for your idiocy.

Yes, you are. You deliberately moved the goalposts as soon as you saw the chance and everyone can see it too.
>OH HOHO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS??
>DO HOHOHO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I KNOW SO NOW I'M GONNA FOCUS ON THAT DOHOHO!
>CHECK OUT MY ACADEMIC HIGH GROUND DO HOHO!
So fucking obvious. I can see right through your bullshit. Kys you egocentric pseudo-intellectual faggot.

You have brain damage, and think suicide has anything whatsoever to do with fairness.
Sad.

same shit that other british faggot and his healthy cooking did

only watched nigella for dem comfy recipes and milkies

And therein is the real reason why you have been deflecting and moving the goalposts.
I said things that you don't agree with, so instead of taking that rationally and considering it, you are lashing out and only doubling down in an effort to try and protect your own fragile ego.
There's the real brain damage, user.
There's a saying that you, and many others have forgotten in these days. It is the mark of an intelligent mind to be able to consider an idea without accepting it. You won't even consider it though.
That says a lot about you, especially considering the elitism you have put on display itt.
Have a nice day faggot.

>>Taking the side of (((Bourdain)))

>I said things that you don't agree with
You said things that are demonstrably wrong and that were demonstrated as wrong

kid will be better without him, plus he get all his money.

If you believe in reincarnation this is correct

He could've spent his money to help little niggers in Africa if that would mend his lefty heart to make up for all the pizza gate shit he's seen

Sauce

There you go again, just like most academic pseuds do these days, declaring something as a fact without even proving it beforehand. If you wish to be selfish with your own life than do so, namefag, but the fact, actual fact, that you are bothered enough by someone not agreeing with you to go as far as you have to challenge it, speaks volumes about your own insecurity in those decisions.

Tell me, what is your answer then to the fact that two people came together and put in their own energy, time, and effort into creating another human being? That energy just doesn't dissipate. It has to go somewhere. Which means it had to come from somewhere too.
See, all I've done is lay out knowledge and I haven't really been a combative prick about it like you have. It's like I lay the food out on the table for the guests and if they eat it, good, if they don't, that's ok too. But you? You're the kind to lay out the food and then get butthurt if nobody eats it.

If Bourdain committed suicide, he would be right. But that's not what happened.

And to those faggots who bleat "WHO CAREZZZ???", the response is who will care when it's someone you care about? We are discussing mass murder, here. Eventually, it will touch everyone in a personal way. Someone who was notable to you, and not to most people, will "commit suicide". And someone will say "who cares?"

Don't be that fucking kike.

Attached: bourdainwasfuckingmurdered.png (710x619, 255K)

>without even proving it
A necessary dimension of fairness is desserts. No principled violation of desserts is violated (simply) by suicide - therefore (simple) suicide has nothing to do with fairness.
You are factually wrong, and an idiot (notice that's an AND - it's not part of the argument, it's its own point ;))

Sure, some people are worthless neets who won't ever matter to anything or anyone, but Bordain still had at least one young kid, and now she doesn't have a father, and her last memory of him will be tainted by his self-loathing and self-harm.
The dude is less than scum.

Nope. You're just a book smart pseud who mistakenly believes himself to be intelligent. You're just rattling off what you read in a book, but I bet, just like the Pajeets who do the same thing, you can't expand on what you just said. It sounds right to you in it's prepackaged constructed form, but can you take it out of that form and expand on it? Or will you, in a broken record fashion, just repeat yourself over and over?

Le E D G E fags loved him.

>is a kike right for making fun of a dead goy?

why the fuck would you message someone you know is dead. jesus christ, they wont leave you alone even if you off yourself.

I agree

Attached: 1D997F08-9727-4913-8FAE-E4C14C4E8A6C.jpg (1162x378, 142K)

>Nope
Fairness is inseparable from desserts.
There is no dimension of desserts violation in a simple suicide.

You are a DIPSHIT, fueled by nothing but MONKEY EMOTIONS. Please KILL YOURSELF.

Attached: 1525138652400.jpg (540x443, 54K)

Wicked sodomite reprobate.

Attached: steven_anderson_june_2016_sermon.jpg (600x400, 38K)

lmaoooo that is pretty funny though

Bourdain left his 9 year old daughter. He's absolutely a piece of shit.

>implying you didn't just use the exact same terms over and over just like I said you would without any expansion
>implying I'm the one fueled by monkey emotions
>implying I'm not the one being calm while objectively dismantling your bs from the inside out
>implying you aren't realizing that I am objectively correct and you're so mad about it that you're capitalizing ad homs for emphasis
wew lad

THEY ARE CORRECT.
NO PART OF
>Fairness is inseparable from desserts.
>There is no dimension of desserts violation in a simple suicide.
IS INCORRECT. IT'S WHY YOU'RE OBJECTIVELY WRONG.

Attached: 1524633603615.png (565x541, 157K)

>broken record
>still not even the slightest deviation from the rote memorization
>still can't expand
You're a Pajeet aren't you?

There's nothing to expand.
None of it is wrong.
It's like asking me to expand on "all bachelor's are unmarried" - there's literally nothing else to say.

Attached: 1523695843809.png (450x560, 188K)

What's this gay ass larp site again?

well he’s not wrong

Attached: B78AFD3C-B67C-4DD9-95F9-FC1BCA1AAAF9.jpg (1398x1800, 411K)

>kike fight
They're both wrong until they're both dead. If he wants to really show Bourdain, he'd follow suit.