IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING: IRAN ADMITS TO 9/11 COMPLICITY

>
>Mohammad-Javad Larijani, an international affairs assistant in the Iran's judiciary, disclosed in Farsi-language remarks broadcast on Iran's state-controlled television that Iranian intelligence officials secretly helped provide the al Qaeda attackers with passage and gave them refuge in the Islamic Republic, according to an English translation published by Al Arabiya.
>"Our government agreed not to stamp the passports of some of them because they were on transit flights for two hours, and they were resuming their flights without having their passports stamped. However their movements were under the complete supervision of the Iranian intelligence," Larijani was quoted as saying.
>The remarks represent the first time senior Iranian officials have publicly admitted to aiding al Qaeda and playing a direct role in facilitating the 9/11 attacks.
>The U.S. government has long accused Iran of playing a role in the attacks and even fined the Islamic Republic billions as a result. The U.S. 9/11 Commission assembled to investigate the attacks concluded that Iran played a role in facilitating the al Qaeda terrorists.
>Larijani admitted that Iranian officials did not stamp the passports of the al Qaeda militants in order to obfuscate their movements and prevent detection by foreign governments. Al Qaeda operative also were given safe refuge in Iran.
>"The Americans took this as evidence of Iran's cooperation with al-Qaeda and viewed the passage of an airplane through Iran's airspace, which had one of the pilots who carried out the attacks and a Hezbollah military leader sitting [next to] him on board, as evidence of direct cooperation with al-Qaeda through the Lebanese Hezbollah," Larijani was quoted as saying in the May 30 interview, which is gaining traction on social media.

Attached: file.png (1358x978, 641K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-admits-facilitating-9-11-terror-attacks/
youtube.com/watch?v=xSVHWiZu8NM
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Jews did 9/11. Everyone knows this.

Attached: 23423423423.jpg (600x600, 32K)

link freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-admits-facilitating-9-11-terror-attacks/

the thing I don't understand is how they were able to aim those planes into the building with so little training were any of them actual pilots? learning to fly a Cessna or something and then going into a jumbo jet are very different things at least as different as driving an automatic sedan and an 18 wheel manual semi you have to double clutch

Not falling for it again, Shlomo. We already did this once and it cost us $3 trillion and counting.

Attached: Iraq 2003.jpg (1322x1248, 518K)

Al Arabiya is a Saudi news channel too

>THAT'S RIGHT GOY IT WAS IRAN NOT US AND THE SAUDIS

Attached: 1524824945537.jpg (645x729, 131K)

Michael Goldfarb

>false flags are not a thing goyim!
I'd like to discuss what was the consensus on the Vegas shooting

sorry (((Michael Goldfarb)))

Wow. How fucking (((convenient)))

Inb4 (((Iran))) launches a nuke at Israel that gets shot down and then Israel nukes Iran to the ground

>they're now trying to blame Iran for 9/11

I know the american population is generally dumb by design but I hope they still have enough where with all to realize what a load of horse shit this is.

If Iran is just now admitting to it then you know sure as shit the intelligence community has known for years. Nothing will come of this

WE NEED TO OBVIOUSLY DIE FOR ISRAEL AGAIN MY GOYIM

Attached: FBI_911_Documents_Israeli_Nationals.png (2944x3316, 2.73M)

WTF I LOVE ISRAEL NOW
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

not buying it

Jews want us to hate Iran so they are pushing the Iran did 9/11 narrative all of a sudden

Saudi Arabia, Pakistan its been proven organized the terror rings; CIA drug smugglers were helping Atta in florida, Israeli spies were watching all the muslim terror groups in NYC and the floors that the planes hit (and could not have collapsed) were all owned by Globalist NWO assets like Greenberg, Kroll, Kissinger and Japanese Shadow Banking people tied to Rockefeller. Bush Sr and Carlucci were meeting with Bin Laden that morning and the Paki ISI Gen who paid Atta to fly the plane into the towers was meeting with two CIA men in DC. Building 7 could not have collapsed from debris, it is impossible physically. Eisenberg, Cohen in charge of the operation, Silverstein let them rig the building, basically guaranteed that US, Israel and MI6 knew about the attack and staged it. Probable planes were real, Atta probably died, but the bombs were set sometime between 99-01. I don’t think the Glam shit in Wtc Is anythig more than a coincidence. Would make no sense that those people were bomb experts. Probably something off the books totally undocumented. Weird that the Israeli spec ops guy was on the flight but he was old as fuck, could be coincidence, worth considering. Schulz and Rockefeller supported regime change as did Kissinger (who again had offices in the floors attacked and was interviewed during the attack and called for war and security measures). Rothschilds tangentially connected, but we have other people. of course Cheney and Rummy did nothing to shoot down the planes. Then W was headed to nuclear warfare sim which warren buffet (CIA, Bilderberg asset) was attending. It was staged. Iran may have had a small role but Saudis and Pakis should get the blame, Israeli and US-UK deep states obvi told them to do it. What a joke. Trump is a coward for now just saying anything after the election.

>published by Al Arabiya.
total propaganda outlet for US neocon adventurism

Attached: AHAHAHA-FAGGOT_o_.jpg (367x476, 22K)

Moishe, its literally the anniversary of the terrorist attack on the USS Liberty and you are trying to pull this shit? the chutzpah of you kikes i swear.

honest opinion, I don't like this guy
but why the fuck US took down Mosaddegh ?

Attached: og-ali-khamenei-5661.jpg (700x360, 84K)

another ploy to deploy

As an Iranian, that's old news. The arabs that crashed the Towers really did start their "journey" in Iran and were backed by Saudi money (among others?). Remember Iran does not discriminate and helps promoting terror in the region if it serves their interest - but they would never help the Saudis. So it's a little unclear to me how exactly they were involved in this whole scheme.

And fighter jets couldn't stop them...

YEAH, OKAY GOYIM

Attached: 70e.jpg (1719x1719, 69K)

9/11 was an inside job. None of it adds up. None of it.

Oil. Mossaddegh was about to nationalise the oil facilities and the jews couldn't have that happen, because the wanted their cheap oil. So the CIA dropped Mossaddegh and put back their puppet the Shah (see wikipedia: Operation AJAX).

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anti-Iran propaganda

fuck off

This is the most transparent (((propaganda))) I’ve seen in a while.
Whoever believes this is truly a slave to the Shekelsteins.

>(((translation published by Al-Arabiya)))
>Al Arabiya (Arabic: العربية, transliterated: al-ʿArabiyyah or al-ʻArabīyah; meaning "The Arabic One" or "The Arab One"[a]) is a Saudi-owned pan-Arab[4] television news channel
You'd have to be retarded to believe anything that comes from the lion's mouth on this.

Yeah let's have the Iranian government arrest a bunch of Saudi nationals based on suspicion of fucking nothing. The international fucking incident they would have caused for themselves would have been great. Iranians detaining Saudis. That'd go fuckin' great indeed.

Attached: 1525780884861.jpg (533x585, 58K)

>da jooz aimed the planes to hit specific floors
Lol

Ok but why?

>Iran
That’s a funny way to spell Israel

Attached: D3DD7773-CBE8-40CC-98FB-0723C130079A.jpg (639x353, 86K)

>the Iranians did 911
SO IT BEGINS

>The majority of the attackers were Saudi's
>You know what, this must be a Iranian plot!

Jesus (((who))) comes up with this nonsense.

6 months earlier three levels in each building were used to house “server batteries” which were really disguised thermite that’s why molten steel was pouring from the building when jet fuel can’t burn hot enough to melt steel

Attached: 9AEF9DBC-F9B4-40F1-AFD0-FECDF3A1782A.jpg (419x351, 55K)

>thinking the Americans will fall for that twice

Big if Jue

Iranian leaders are secret jews so technically right either way

>this fucking timeline
So, basically, we are days away from finding out that the iranian government has been entirely controlled by israel from the start and the go order came from the kikes? What a time, lads... Keep your powder dry shits about to get heavy.

those are the floors with the explosives on them, it was 3 floors, Atta was trained by CIA drug smugglers who had to fly low over mountain ranges in columbia. Wally Hilliard is the man’s name. They had to line up the explosions with the impact sites. The target was totally feasible just required deft hands. Again, the main suspects are Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, but its blatantly obvious people from the CIA and Mossad collaborated and organized the project. Since Kissinger and Rockefeller are CIA, and Silverstein+Eisenberg are Mossad/Rothschild owned, its plausible to implicate Them. Im sorry my retarded shitlib friend, the CIA and Mossad blew up the towers. It was planned in the late 90’s
Mueller was the head of the FBI who released them and Chertoff isn’t Israeli the dual citizenship thing is mostly fake news. There is no evidence at all that he or Kissinger have Israeli citizenship. None. It was made up

sort of like how iran wants you to hate jews so they pushed the narrative that jews did 9/11?

LOL OK Kike

Attached: New Flag of Israel.jpg (297x216, 10K)

This thermite is why it burnt a crater down into foundations

Attached: CD12EF59-A632-4E4B-AAE9-9F2C4F9AECDA.jpg (443x332, 21K)

I'm going with "entitled boomer massacres white conservatives" pending further evidence.

OP is so jewish I can smell the lox and cream cheese from here.

LET ME FUCKING SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU:

Osama bin laden and Al Queda had absolutely NOTHING to do with the 9/11 attacks. So your jewish deflection to Iran is moot.

It was a joint mossad/cia op. We could NOT let the petrodollar collapse. The goal is complete Israel merchant control of all oil supplies in the middle east.
They are using the United States government in an attempt at becoming a superpower.

>Israel got Iran to take blame for 9/11 in exchange for not calling USA on their ass, hoping this will actually make the US public want to invade Iran as well as making them take the blame for 9/11

This

>Irani Intelligence knows there's a Saudi-Kike-Neocon plot to fly planes into american buildings(Enemy of Iran)
>Mossad-Cia think they are smart and send them through iran, where their passports would be stamped and they can blame Iran for the attack
>Iran doesn't stamp their Passports
>Mossad is seething
this is the only thing I get out of that quote, everything else is US three letter agency bullshit.

Attached: 1526036605528.png (650x369, 298K)

Chertoff was born in NJ and went to Harvard. He's not Israeli

This and only this.

Paddock is some boomer that was driven insane by the media's anti Trump crap. He took it out on a conservative crowd of people.

Its been hushed up to prevent a civil war.

Israelis were detained with explosives on a bridge in New York on 9/11 they were later released and flown back to Israel also the Israelis were spying on many American government installations under the guise of Israelis art students none of that is fake news

Attached: 885E3013-684E-4A82-BAE1-468856CB3A09.jpg (512x288, 32K)

Can you feel it comin' in the air tonight?

Blatant propaganda.
Iran and Hez is Shia. AQ is Sunni and has ideological hatred for Shia.
Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are responsible for AQ and OBL.
Ignore Jewish lies.

I have yet to meet a real person that 1) is not mentally ill and 2) actually believes this

fake news. it was the jews

7/11 was a part-time job.

>iranian government has been entirely controlled by israel

is that the line you guys are going with if iran is found responsible?

it might work but honestly you have used that tactic way too many times by now it's starting to get really obvious

Adam Kredo . An award-winning political reporter who has broken news from across the globe, Kredo’s work has been featured in (...) the Jerusalem Post,

Gets paid by Jewish newspaper to have his featured reports in their newspapers

Attached: author_of_the_news.png (819x517, 59K)

irrelevant because we know the buildings were rigged for demolition.

youtube.com/watch?v=xSVHWiZu8NM

Attached: newtonblockgravity.jpg (358x460, 92K)

So what do you think happened then? Why is there no motive for the murders what so ever?

Why was a crowd of conservatives targeted and not randoms on the streets of Vegas?

That's a funny way to spell Israel, using good goy Saudi soldiers, under the full knowledge of a treasonous neoconservative administration.

ABSOLUTELY FAKE NEWS
IRAN IS SHIA AND AQ HATES THEM!!!!

Attached: 1458847650943.jpg (231x244, 19K)

The Bush Administration was in on it, too.

It’s always a fucking leaf

Ah yes, the juden.

Once again.

But Iran (Shia) and Al Queda (Sunni) are arch enemies. That makes no sense.

It was totally us goy (heh heh) (rubs hands internally)

>It was planned in the late 90’s

For what purpose?

For all the dummies that havent figured it out yet
>Iran commits absolute geo-political sudoku
>right when Israel is panicking and looking for a war to distract with
Why would they do that? Is that an actual official statement from Iran? :^) The kikes are about to get their shit pushed in so fucking hard its not funny. They are going to be completely shocked "why do you persecute me so" well, shlomo, this is the climax of a plan older than any living person. You shitheads took the baited hook and never once considered that the victims of your final swindling couldnt have possibly seen it coming. And now the final solution is upon you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

black eagle trust

the official story shills are glowing in this one. You must not have seen the video of the vegas helicopter firing beltfed machine guns on the crowd.

It's still on youtube my niggas. The Vegas thing was a terrorist attack blamed on "white guy, ar-15, bumpstocks"

>"we'll never do it"
>does it

Would you respond to anything I posit without screeching and raving? Of course not. There is plenty of motive for the murders, and it is plainly apparent once you stop believing what you hear on the news.

proof

The US can't blame other countries directly because they will get BTFO by foreign intelligence services assessments of 9/11.

I think the article was written for low IQ brainwashed liberals my friend.

This has the be some 4d chess. Don has changed the game

Haha. What a gullible kid. Is this another of the JIDF posts? The only nation benefiting from the attacks is Israel. Case closed.

Where did I fucking say I believe what is in the news you dumb ape?
Learn to read before you ever reply to me again.

Bullshit. This is some tiny ego nobody trying to sound tough to piss people off.

wow. israel and the US are going all out in their effort to build grass-roots support for a war with iran. who woulda thunkit?!

Invasion when?

Attached: DA78BBF0-168C-44EC-8FCF-1DA61C02D054.gif (900x900, 297K)

What a cohencidence goy!

Attached: 71F52DC0-4270-4DE0-B554-29EDBDCD01B0.png (979x525, 182K)

fpbp
Hmmmm real funny this news comes out right as (((they))) are trying to drum up war with Iran.

your reading and comprehension skills are above average, sir.

Convenient how this comes out nearly 17 years later when the kikes are pushing us to fight Iran. The whole thing reeks, surely if it's true the 9/11 commission knew, hid this for years and didn't give a fuck until this exact point in history when the elites want Iran to be "democratized". Who should we really be pissed off at then? Iranians who had less to do with the attack than say Saudi Arabia or even Israel or our own government for not caring until they needed to manipulate us into another bullshit desert war that will be fought with cheesy ass RoE?

Attached: boltonjohn_2222018getty.jpg (980x551, 100K)

Retard, the freemasons staged 911. Freemasonry is all rooted in Solomon worshipping by Frankists.

Fuck Iran. Fuck Persians. Fuck Islam.

Americans are going to be really sorry about WW2 pretty soon

Attached: 1528501565617.jpg (468x957, 338K)

Go join Bourdain, kike shill.

Iran? Bullshit.

Attached: 5021ED3B-2319-48F0-ADD5-29154E7A8025.jpg (460x306, 27K)

>it's true, Iran also did the holocaust, 6 million jews died at the hands of Iranians larping as nazis

wow, saudis.. we gotta trust the saudis!

The article claims Iran
>secretly helped Al qaeda with passage
Meanwhile after the hijackers entered the US:
>were afforded safe stay by the US
>trained in US flight schools
>provided living expenses by Saudis
>set off red flags
>were under surveillance
None of this matters, Iran let them travel!

It doesn't matter. they all belong to the Ummah. Plus there can be some sinergetic actions or paying off favours. There's evidence of them providing material to al-Qaeda by the part of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Attached: USA_News_ABC-Iran_ordered_to_pay_billions_relatives_jpg.jpg (896x2280, 446K)

Bullshit, you could not find bigger ideological enemies than the Iranian government and saudi terrorists. The idea that they were working together is ludicrous on so many levels.

You Americans are so fucking stupid. He never admitted to such a thing. This is literally using a loaded question and misinterpretation. He simply did not surveillance the people who walked through the country well enough.

15 of the 19 hijackers were of Saudi descent. Not a single Iranian. Stop blaming Iran for every little thing. I'm getting sick and tired of you people.

Woke Leaf