How can we train police officers to improve relationships within the community?

How can we train police officers to improve relationships within the community?

Attached: copBTFO.webm (500x500, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RekRZre-aKo
youtube.com/watch?v=mVhnWMDnJmY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shoot more niggers

Beat more niggers.

by removing all niggers and spics

mass suicide

Something like this

Attached: Anti-police tactics for comrades.webm (800x330, 1.91M)

>by removing all niggers and spics
But you have a Mexican flag Paco. wtf?

Attached: blackSuplexGTA.webm (534x540, 1.95M)

better yet, how can we train the community to improve relationships with each other?
the police are merely a middle man between the people and the law. if the people can relate better with one another and keep each other accountable, they won't need to worry about interacting with law and by extension the police.

>UK

Stop feeding young girls to Muslim rape gangs and stop arrest people for asking why Abdul is allowed to pray in a non loitering zone in a park.

>America

I don't know, aren't they doing a good job by white working class people's opinion standards in america?

It's not working guys. Any better suggestions??

Attached: whiteWreckage.webm (500x500, 1.87M)

>everyone in mexico is a spic

>Cop doesn't shoot him

0/10

>memeflag

Attached: putYoHandsUpWhitey.webm (640x360, 1.35M)

>mutt

Attached: 1503491722575.png (241x307, 14K)

they can start by doing their jobs for starters by enforcing laws and harassing blacks out of white communities. All this feel good, play basketball with niggers shit has to go.

cops aren't there to kiss your ass, they're there to kick your ass.

This
is the prequel to this
>Red Nigger and Blue Nigger attack the bike kids
>bike kids parents call police
>Red & Blue Nigger run home and their father Black Nigger fights the police officer

Remove niggers from all communities

That niglet was fucking gay with that blocking move.

Go buy a gun and do it yourself

Be Chile
Have no niggers
Sleep cozy at night

Attached: 1526447856791.png (429x431, 9K)

I've been in Los Angeles, Laredo, and Nashville. I'm really tired of mexico, good thing I'll fuck off by october. Not going to deny are some nice people in this country but they don't weigh out the scum and poorly educated monkeys.

Attached: musk dance.gif (287x713, 320K)

Shoot all the niggers

>Have no niggers
But you forgot your MA PU CHES and chinks slowly ruining everything

I knew this tiny girl from Monterrey with Japanese blood and a nice elastic pussy.

This cop fucked up by playing fair. Cops arent supposed to play fair. Hang back and get a posse going then move in so that if a nigger starts giving you the ol alley-oop theres at least two people standing by to collapse its skull into the abcess where the brain is supposed to be

What's te sauce
the cause
theee sauuceeeee

is this like that one spic cop teaching the kid a lesson

That cop at least shot him after that right?

train the niggers.

OP IS A FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

You disgust me, take that tripcode off you absolute fucking newfag jew

>That cop at least shot him after that right?
The black guy was nice enough not to complete destroy that cop. He willfully allowed the cop to regain his senses and place him into custody.

Attached: a897203457.jpg (666x519, 61K)

Attached: damnson.jpg (640x640, 103K)

We've got a cuck

What's the name of this throw and why is it so popular among niggers and spics

this is fake, it should be a sandnegro doing the beating

Suplex?
Niggers love pro wrestling.

lmao holy fuc

Police shouldnt need to build relationships with the community. Their job is to enforce the law. People should stop breaking it and they wouldnt have to resort to violence as a punishment.

>two wild niggers approach
>just sit on their bikes instead of riding off
idiots

WWE!!!!!!

you just wanna say nigga stole my bike!

Stop it

teach them to shoot all niggers and arabs on sight.

Get rid of the welfare queens and make them get real jobs.

What is the story?
looked nasty

Tell them about pad level

nigger caught nigging

Their purpose is to preserve the peace, not be strongarms for the bureaucratic regime.
These pigs you worship will be the cunts to try and confiscate guns when given the order.

Some off duty cop flashed his badge at me and told me to stop texting and driving earlier today.

He didn't have to be a jerk about it

have you tried not being a nigger?

What do you expect from a 90 IQ meter maid?

>gee golly, i'm on your side my brother
>i voted against hate
>love trumps hate
>LOVE TRUMPS HA....

This.

Attached: niggershotbycops.jpg (620x421, 31K)

Sauce please

Sauce?

community oriented policing is a legitimate thing that improves society

the problem is there's a balance. focus too hard on being the law and people aren't willing to associate or collaborate with you. focus too hard on being nice and no one respects your authority and your superiors will be too afraid to enforce the law when the time comes to do so

youtube.com/watch?v=RekRZre-aKo

>do you have any guns, drugs or anything I need to know about? Do you mind if I search your vehicle?

Stop looking for trouble where trouble doesn't exist and just write the fucking ticket you fucking nosey pig.

fpbp

>trouble where it doesn't exist

Its called reasonable suspicion and is necessary when all niggers are suspicious beyond a reasonable doubt. Stop being a nigger.

Attached: 1528283169110.jpg (638x558, 64K)

kek, i like how you're giving the niglet shit but not that beta bitch with a limp wrist

Sorry ass niggers cant even beat a broken down old white guy.

Damn thats hot

I think a good compromise is to give black reparations in exchange for moving to africa and never setting foot in the west ever again. If all of the multiculturalists don't like it they can move there with them.

Attached: Anti-Patrick_Ewing_Evolution_Image.jpg (750x600, 27K)

yes.

Sure juan.

Attached: 88%chilean.jpg (460x345, 65K)

Why are blacks so terrible at following commands?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo

This. A community is really just a group of families. Family being defined as a man, his wife, and their children. Some nigger whore with 15 kids and no daddies aren’t a family, and neither is Paco with his parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, and all of their children all living under one roof. As such, black and brown neighborhoods have no real sense of community, which is why they’re so violent and terrible to begin with.

I wonder, how do you stop a person from completing that move on you? Once he already has a good grip?

Violently wist your upper torso and roll over with them in your grip. Maybe break his fuckin neck while you're at it

You are a fucking loser.

I have spent a week in Santiago an haven't seen a single nigger

instead of flailing his legs around the cop should've thrown his legs back and dropped all his weight down (sprawl)

>Tfw there won't be any Jow Forums militia
>Tfw you won't get to kill cartel members and rescue 8/10 waifus
>Tfw you won't get to raid nog houses and take their ammo
>Tfw

Attached: 1528434132231.gif (200x270, 565K)

Pigs just need to gtfo peoples business. If they want to be ZOG enforcers of unjust laws then good for them, but all that means is their life is forfeit on DOTR.

>put the gun down!
>don't touch the gun!
fucking idiots.

This. Shoot them dead before they even get outta the car.

promote black on black crime. get them to do the work for us.

Man that cops partners were fucking terrible, I would be furious if I was him

lol does he get up and shoot everyone?

Niggers need to go home

Attached: 1528086029072.webm (720x1280, 2.68M)

saved

Attached: blackManLaughing.jpg (800x500, 102K)

>female cops

Notice that they are not shooting niggers? That is your mistake libshit.

Simple, we genocide fucking niggers. A plus is to get rid of FOB mexishit natives too.

>promote
You don't even need to that

>imagine being so clueless

You can't threaten to shoot a violent dangerous nigger, don't you know it is against the law?

and then these niggers went to jail/prison :)

How turned on do you think that woman was while acting this out?

Let them spend more time with citizens who don't commit crimes and don't inflict mayhem on society. They can free up some time by dialing back responses to crimes that don't matter. If some fuck gets himself killed outside a "club" at 2:30 a.m., one patrol unit taking a half hour to establish nobody will come forward as a witness is enough to turn it over to the coroner. You don't need nine squad cars, a mile of yellow tape and a forensics truck out there until after rush hour for shit like this.

Attached: 1527509784800.jpg (500x375, 102K)

f-fuck the police?

By doing their job, encouraging 2nd ammendment rights and self-defense, and getting involved or more attention from the community. For me, it seems like we're taught to fear police rather than respect them. Maybe there should be smaller divisions within departments and those are involved with neighborhoods.

Attached: index.jpg (260x194, 6K)

Came here to post this
Would be happy with this also