SJWs were right. White privilege is real

Just try and deny it after watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=ctbLEQCuJUg

Attached: image.jpg (1000x562, 112K)

one thing ive noticed is that whenever i see a handsome black man or asian man, they always have prominent "white" features instead of what they typically have

White privilege benefits east Asians. No one has explained this to me, but it's just how it is and asking why is considered ignorant.

why is it a privilege to have ancestors who refined their genetics through high quality selection? We deserve our genetics. Fuck these people who think it's a lottery and you're just lucky to be white, or whatever. Fucking scum, the whole SJW thing stems from the fact that you can't be european beauty, despite being able to buy everything else under the sun.

Attached: YYJgJ7tO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

buy* not be

You got your genetics through some rapist like everyone else on earth. The appearance of everyone on earth except the highly isolated races (and maybe even them) is the result of a rape

special education

guess those rapists had good selection criteria. Too bad the lower races can't rape anyone any more, looks like they're stuck being hideous monsters.

They'll say whites aren't the master race while the same time saying white privilege exists.

Attached: magic.png (600x878, 106K)

We wuz greco-roman statues n sheeit

Attached: white people.png (1355x893, 1.76M)

Attached: how-to-convert-white-statue-to-black.jpg (640x742, 38K)

they weren't made to look like ethiopians

LOL
>t. god after creating the negro/abo race

Attached: 25488.jpg (1274x918, 286K)

White privilege is genetic.

It's genetic privilege. These monsters want everyone brought down to subhuman level. Beauty pisses them off. Black people handsome white men.

ergg, forgot 'hate* handsome white men'

I bet if you walked around LA asking normies the same about niggers, you'd get similar answers. Approaching people in public doesn't reflect the underlying attitudes actually held by the people.

Chinese is such a butt ugly language. Not kawaii at all

Attached: 1426675144265.jpg (496x552, 57K)

This is why they call anyone who advocates for Whites a white supremacist. You don't have to say anything negative about non-Whites. They inherently see themselves as inferior and won't be happy until they become White through genetic engineering, or wipe out Whites.

Ironically having a shitty, overcomplicated language is what will keep China Chinese.

I want to race mix with a white gurl what is wrong with me?

The two are one in the same and they know it.

T-thanks, asian bro

REMINDER this is 100% why the beauty of white features and hair/color will NEVER die.
>Asians and pajeets worship us.
>Asians and pajeets dont have the same moral system of the western world.
>Asians and pajeets will genetically engineer their offspring to look like Marvel superheroes an other movie/tv stars without any care for their own heritage/race.
Even if the original white westerners and bred out of existence by the jews and/or raped by arabs, India and China is our backup plan.

haven't watched the video yet tbqh but most of them probably have never seen a white person irl. Their views are most likely based on models and actors.

Attached: 1509477372106.jpg (630x598, 162K)

Attached: insano.jpg (240x230, 9K)

Holy fuck, what's your weight? I'm lucky to be born in Europe rather than Africa, but it would maybe better to have been born in a rich European country rather than an ex-commie one. Jow Forumsacks are allergic to the words "privilege" and "diversity" (for example), very much for the worse. You need to actually consider the arguments that your opponents make

>It kind of makes me sad to see them all say that white people have better facial features.

The comment section makes me want to kill myself.

Attached: 1528427556390s.jpg (125x105, 3K)

What makes you think I see niggers as the same species as me?

I've literally met cats with better ideas than niggers

Being beautiful and superior is a burden.

WP is always defined as nebulous shit dependent upon the observors opinions of PoC...they don't follow you in the store, people don't assume you are a criminal etc...it's not my privilege that the general populace associates blacks with crime...thats the black mans burden...unless you are saying WP is not being a nigger. Thats hilarious you racist khunt.

And with the way the braindead libshits try to define racism nowadays, if it was valid (its not) targets jews above all else simply because liberals are so stupid that they look at jews and think they are white.

You'd be surprised, Chang. I frequently get complimented on my looks despite being a fat, balding weeb. Actors probably did put the idea in their heads, but when they see a person with those features (blue eyes, Greek noses) it elevates their general appearance.

I was literally scouted by multiple agencies in Tokyo when I went as a kid and maybe it was a meme, but these looked like serious folks.

Maybe I should go be a token white guy in Japan if they think we're so okay-tier

So why do western females (in the USA at least) spend so much time tanning? Are there tanning solans in China- prob not. I

Because being outside spending time in the sunlight is healthy, therefore tanning makes you look like a healthy, suitable mate for breeding. Only incels actually find pale skin attractive.

Attached: uQ9RjPHE.jpg (512x512, 55K)

A lot of butt hurt in the comments

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-183637~2.png (720x873, 395K)

our biggest problem is that we can't be more like the Chinese in terms of telling it how it is because of muh racism

Attached: 35D141B3-7E87-4004-BAC1-7CB0A172679B-8640-00001273F276558F.png (550x477, 299K)

fuck off boomer
pale skin is in , historically having a tan is a sign of poverty
tanning has been out of style for years
>tanning among whites only came in to style because of Coco Chanel
>She was supposed to do a fashion show event
>Bitch fell asleep on the deck of a boat and got badly sun burnt
>She didn't cancel the event but showed up anyway
>bitchwasbrownasshit.jpeg
>everyone talked about how tan she was
>and sunbathing was born because Coco set the standard for fashion and beauty

>Only incels actually find pale skin attractive.
Pale skin was an aristocratic ideal in the Victorian age. The tan plebs were the ones out in the fields working like niggers, and the pale lords and ladies were sitting inside and eating food.

White privilege isn’t real, and your video does nothing to prove that it is. What shitskins call privilege is just hard work and ambition, shitskins don’t understand these concepts so they label it in terms that they can understand

Same with poos, watch their TV shows and wonder "these are poos?" they look white.

cat's are actually useful and strengthen the communities that have a large number of them by reducing the rodent populations. niggers just ruin everything

With the right hair and an eye patch, that dude could pull off a sweet Majima.

So we're the best looking as well as the world-creators. How about that!

Attached: joe-sobran-western-white-superiority-envy-quote.jpg (500x400, 240K)

Yes wypipo are more beautiful get over it

Attached: 1510801923094.jpg (600x400, 41K)

It's called reputation fucking nigger, and we Whites make a good one for ourselves, unlike you black fucks, fucking retard.

We do have better facial features...

Valuable and important information for tourists safety. Racist.

Only some whites have better facial features, not every white person is a famous actor or a top model.

The /language/ isn't that complicated, it's basically caveman. It's the writing that takes years to learn and is easily forgotten, even by the Chinese.

>facts of nature are privilige

A FUCKING
L E A F

This is glorious because they have old statues in China, too. Yet they obviously realize that the Greek and Roman ones are better so they draw those.

You're not lucky to be born someone else, you are the product of your parents breeding.

correct. chink is not that hard to speak.