God is Satan

and he's just fucking with you all.

Attached: 56757678897987.jpg (198x287, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUavD-pBvBI
youtube.com/watch?v=FuJpalsj9sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

allah is satan

Attached: 1518608311190.jpg (720x478, 72K)

Try harder kike.

Maybe take the bloody baby dick out of your mother before posting?

Attached: mbp_credit_youtube.jpg (565x375, 53K)

>allah is satan

Attached: Odins ravin.jpg (494x350, 18K)

Well, there's no question that Satan is the God of this world.

Satan is a Judeo Christian fairy tale.

Kikes worship Satan and so do Christians. That God is fucking with people the entire book.

Attached: the gods.jpg (1144x1360, 584K)

>Satan is a Judeo Christian fairy tale.
That's right. The God in that book is Satan.

Attached: Nietzsche serpent jesus religion.jpg (695x732, 183K)

God is satan, he's an advesary to everyone. And sometimes he tortures the Jews.

Attached: jesus rape.jpg (500x500, 64K)

God is Satan
Satan is God

SHILL DETECTED

Attached: shills.png (1512x4472, 1.3M)

If he is omnipotent and infinite then yes

maybe this is true, Google david icke youtube archons

It honestly wouldn't surprise me. If God is omnipotent then he can be both pure good and pure evil.

Poor ashkenazi nigger

Attached: 1528473891374.jpg (500x375, 67K)

No. Just Yahweh, aka the Demiurge. The true God will save us from this inferior existence one day. Remain vigilant, friends.

This was a case of pressured seduction and/or fornication. If an unscrupulous man felt at liberty to have sex relations with a virgin, she would be the primary loser. Besides the possibility that she might have an illegitimate child, her value as a bride was diminished, for many Israelites might not want to marry her once she was no longer a virgin. What, though, would discourage a man from taking liberties with a virgin? God’s “holy and righteous and good” Law would.—Romans 7:12.

The Mosaic code had a provision allowing a man to divorce his wife for certain reasons. (Deuteronomy 22:13-19; 24:1; Matthew 19:7, 8) But what we read at Exodus 22:16, 17 and Deuteronomy 22:28, 29 shows that the option of divorce disappeared after premarital fornication. This, then, might cause a man (or a virgin woman) to resist a temptation to share in fornication. A man could not feel, ‘She is pretty and exciting, so I’ll have a good time with her even though she is not the sort I’d like to marry.’ Rather, this law would deter immorality by causing any would-be offender to weigh the long-term consequences of fornication—having to stay with the other party throughout his life.

The Law also lessened the problem of illegitimacy. God decreed: “No illegitimate son may come into the congregation of Jehovah.” (Deuteronomy 23:2) So if a man who seduced a virgin had to marry her, their fornication would not result in an illegitimate offspring among the Israelites.

>If an unscrupulous man felt at liberty to have sex relations with a virgin, she would be the primary loser.
And he put this in man and animals to do. God is Satan, the angel of death is the angel of creation.

Attached: pol before jesus after kek.jpg (779x468, 79K)

>No. Just Yahweh, aka the Demiurge. The true God will save us from this inferior existence one day. Remain vigilant, friends.
That God's a fucking liar. lol, it's Satan again stupid.

Attached: black jesus.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Attached: epicurus god.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

I'm not going to go into detail but the abrahamic god, satan, father christmas, grim reaper, moloch, chronus, odin etc are all saturnic figures. note how many are called lord (dark lord, lord of the rings, the lord etc) and father (time, god, christmas etc) and often are depicted as bearded old men. saturn is a god of time and of the harvest. satur = to sow, as in sowing seed. a man spreads his seed and the seed of the heavens/sky is rain father saturn king of the gods/heavens rains and impregnates mother earth. there is so much, much more please look into astrotheology.

>I'm not going to go into detail but the abrahamic god, satan, father christmas, grim reaper, moloch, chronus, odin etc are all saturnic figures. note how many are called lord (dark lord, lord of the rings, the lord etc) and father (time, god, christmas etc) and often are depicted as bearded old men. saturn is a god of time and of the harvest. satur = to sow, as in sowing seed. a man spreads his seed and the seed of the heavens/sky is rain father saturn king of the gods/heavens rains and impregnates mother earth. there is so much, much more please look into astrotheology.
Yeah that makes sense.

Attached: 14897fa3efdba70af45a99d37dc2d5107bc7c2802482607f330ae17469e69c93.jpg (500x280, 62K)

Attached: 1528504186167.jpg (2321x1392, 793K)

Saturn/Chronus/God are said to have ruled over a golden age, a paradise where food was plentiful. rome originally called saturnia held a festival to celebrate this golden age called saturnalia where masters would serve slaves and feasts were had. if my memory serves me well it was held on christmas 25th december, later in rome this day became a celebration of sol invictus. santa and christmas are obviously a continuation of this tradition of feasting and gift giving. santa has 9 reindeer. 9 is an important number vortex maths 9 is the Alpha and omega. acts as binary. odins one eye represents this.

just in the old testament, ignorant faggot

Trick question.
The Jewish, Christian, and Muslim God is all satan.

>just in the old testament, ignorant faggot
Jesus was a liar. He never came back and talked to Satan. Satan helped him realize he had to kill himself to be the Messiah.

Attached: anti jew satan 2.jpg (540x540, 98K)

>The Jewish, Christian, and Muslim God is all satan.
Yes

But even Wotan or Druids, or Greek/Roman gods act evil sometimes.

Attached: Jesus Jews marxism.jpg (477x712, 101K)

Good job mods, deleting Christian threads, but this stays up. What a wonderful bunch of people you are. :^)

>Good job mods, deleting Christian threads, but this stays up. What a wonderful bunch of people you are. :^)
LOL!

This is a Christian thread

Attached: jesus nothing goy.jpg (469x560, 238K)

do not be wrathful my brother
let us pray on it

Attached: StMaurice.png (167x186, 72K)

the fish ichtus = the vessica pisces it represents creation from complimentary opposites a spiritual portal and a material one, a pussy. christianity was the religion of the last 2000 years it has been the age of pisces for 2000 years. he feeds the masses with the 2 fish of pisces. catches 153 fish 153 = number of the vessica pisces. he says he is with you till the end of the age. why not after? cus aquarius comes next. before pisces, the age of aries the ram the age of moses depicted with ram horns in art and jews use ram horns to blow praise.

Yes, you've posted that in the very thread that got removed. Saint Maurice was black, he was also based. I don't see a problem.

You guys are flirting with an eternal disaster right now. I would strongly urge anyone to read Matthew 12 before deciding to participate in this conversation.

-----------------------------

Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

23 And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?

24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Attached: thestateofchristianity.jpg (1200x1545, 314K)

Yes, and?

Attached: 421512.png (964x519, 796K)

Attached: 532365262.png (466x202, 193K)

Thread number 174530183 died for this. Good to know. We can't have genuine discussion about religion after all.

>8 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
The Kingdom of God is Satan. He's playing games with Jesus. He destined him to be sacrificed in the most brutal way. He murdered himself as a child he raised up. Then made him a zombie and he never came back. The temple fell long ago

God is Satan

Attached: kek jesus kike.jpg (1041x761, 503K)

>We can't have genuine discussion about religion after all.
This is the conversation. Satan is evil, Jow Forums is evil, life is evil, God is evi

>based

Attached: lel.png (847x514, 420K)

its all lies jesus = jupiter / sun his crucifixion = da'at. look into celestial events that occur 25th december its where the story of the nativity comes from. god = saturn. baphomet = occult depiction of god. goat symbolises capricorn from the house of saturn the flame on the head da'at the androgyny the duality of reality. reality cant work with only force it would be sterile nothing would happen. the ultimate god has to be everything not just good or bad but contain it all. albert pike even admitted it

possible. he was the leader of the pacifist at the same time he was openly demanding every one fight. omnipresence used to play 2 roles at 1 time

so regardless of how it played out you could be a bootlicker or you could defy god and refuse to fight and have to fight both sides and be right. i want to say the pacifist were the correct choice but every one got slaughtered in the end. crushed between both sides

Nope, it's a retarded slide thread. God is great, life is beautiful, Jow Forums is funny as fuck and you'll need to tip harder than that.

Read up on his life. Yes, based.

let us pray

Attached: d9af4588ba1d493ba0fb27757e6babac_18.jpg (800x450, 42K)

>Judeo Christian
Isn't this your rest day what are you doing typing?

Already did, what about you? Oh right...

catholic church members/pope wear headdress the same as those worn by the priests of the fish god dagon. the fish is a symbol associated with saturn. fish wheat and wine, biblical and occult

i am praying now
trying to be a better person
like sweet baby jesus would want me

Attached: 2535346346.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

>reality cant work with only force it would be sterile nothing would happen. the ultimate god has to be everything not just good or bad but contain it all. albert pike even admitted it
Yeah but think about good and bad sterile/space and force. Do they not start out with force, advesarial action to the sterile eternity of space. The first violent tick tock of the clock. The Sith were right.

The Force isn't some weird creature, it's a FORCE and wielded by desire and passion... Evil always wins, the REAPER always comes for all. And that's part of the process that creates the rest of the stuff that you talked about. Birth, Life, Death... the Fates. Time creates you to kill you. God is time, Satan is God.

Attached: deaths path.jpg (1920x1200, 548K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IUavD-pBvBI

>God is great, life is beautiful, Jow Forums is funny as fuck and you'll need to tip harder than that.
Life is beautiful, but beautiful is idealism. It's an idea. Behind the beauty is the fure of nature, evil... Satan.

The Creator is Satan. He creates you to kill you.

Attached: 1452628608611.jpg (506x506, 78K)

>fury of nature

Hail Satan
Praise the timeless ones
Glory to the primordial chaos

Attached: 145802306489.jpg (355x515, 55K)

>Glory to the primordial chaos
It's not chaos, it's Satan, the force. God is order. Satan is the order.

Chaos is just a human question (?) mark. Or rather space and change unknown.

Attached: 1singularity.jpg (406x640, 22K)

Fuck off Joy of Satan

You're all idiots and no one takes you people seriously

Satan works for God. Nothing good comes easy. Walking in bliss with God is very difficult because you first have to get past Satan, just like Mario doesn't get the princes until he beats the final boss. World (((leaders))) get stuck in Satan's Dyad and never enter the Monad. Jesus enters it at Will and is I like to think is redpilling other worlds at the moment to God's Kingdom.

Attached: 3978035.jpg (400x316, 325K)

matter is inferior to the dark absent nothing the void is the base default layer, timeless all things of light (material = light, light = electricity and magnetism, life, vril, prana. light through frequency cymatics = matter = the uniVERSE (god speaks/sings) ) are finite guests to the void. but energy cant leave a closed circuit shit gets recycled like water poured into different shaped glasses.

>Fuck off Joy of Satan
who's that?

>Satan works for God.
t. Islam
>Nothing good comes easy. Walking in bliss with God is very difficult because you first have to get past Satan,
OK Yoda
> just like Mario doesn't get the princes until he beats the final boss. World (((leaders))) get stuck in Satan's Dyad and never enter the Monad.
The Monad is an illusion. With Advesarial Force there would be no breaking/binding, no change, no space. They're one but apart. The Monad is a numbers meme from the Pythagorians and Hermetics are a mix of (((God))) worship and Pythagoriasm/Plato.
Heraclitus was more correct with his symbolism.

Jesus enters it at Will and is I like to think is redpilling other worlds at the moment to God's Kingdom.

Attached: war heraclitus 2.jpg (600x455, 53K)

>matter is inferior to the dark absent nothing the void
There is no void, just layers of matter/energy/fire/satan/advesary/The Force and that includes its 0 state of space and fludity of change.

THE TAO HAS BEEN CORRUPTED. The real Tao is that space is foce and force is space.

Attached: heraclitus chaos goes.jpg (289x289, 13K)

bio degradeable flesh robot holograms who dwell in god (mind) as an extension / fractal of its consciousness. can a character leave the pages of a book or from the disc of a video game? no. you dont exist outside god if there even is an outside. its all one no seperation. everything you are or could be or could experience is a prison. we are designed to die.

agreed absence of solidity is what i mean by void. its a sea of "fluid" light/vril. infinitely dense it appears empty. infinitely bright it appears dark e.g a black hole

The big secret is that duality is an illusion. There is one great force that consists of both the negative and the empty, as well as the matter and energy which compose existence. That is god, but also you are god.

>bio degradeable flesh robot holograms who dwell in god (mind) as an extension / fractal of its consciousness. can a character leave the pages of a book or from the disc of a video game? no. you dont exist outside god if there even is an outside. its all one no seperation. everything you are or could be or could experience is a prison. we are designed to die.
Is that you Dr. Who? It's sound kind of, I don't know.
youtube.com/watch?v=FuJpalsj9sQ
EVIL!

Attached: wall3.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

oooh I'm stealing that. Thanks

Attached: bear.jpg (348x360, 53K)

>tfw you realize Satan is controlled opposition

Attached: 1527780586856.jpg (460x562, 77K)

>There is one great force that consists of both the negative and the empty, as well as the matter and energy which compose existence. That is god, but also you are god.
That is satan, but also you're a beast.

Attached: fate I am the storm wolf zen samuri.jpg (640x640, 36K)

Yes that's exactly it

>tfw you realize Satan is controlled opposition
kek

Attached: nietche religion god.jpg (236x132, 9K)

Mah nigga right here!

Attached: 19225814_1391737310894739_1828937991082354741_n.jpg (960x540, 55K)

i'm going. look into astrotheology.

ha saved pic

Kind of.

God of the talmud and bible (Yahweh) is a war god/demon, who was taken from the Canaanite pantheon when the Hebrews wanted their own cult identity. They picked a god of expansion and power, in exchange for sacrifice.

Jesus is just a bastardization of Mithras/Sol Invictus. His followers made him exactly like Sol Invictus because the Romans already worshipped him, and he was the most worshipped in the Roman pantheon because most Roman soldiers were in his cult. If Jesus's followers hadn't incorporated Mithras into the story of Jesus, Rome (well Greece aka Byzantium) would have likely never given a shit about Christianity and it would have died off as some obscure Jewish cult that no one ever talks about. Christianity overtook Europe because of these god damn Greek fake-Roman hipsters trying to make their own cult identity, because they didn't actually call themselves Romans and after the fall of real Rome they wanted to establish a sense of uniqueness (much like the Jews branching off from the mainstream Canaanite beliefs).

Allah is also a war demon.

Satan/Lucifer is yet another Jewish bastardization, this time of Prometheus. In the Bible, Satan steals knowledge from God and gives it to man in the form of an apple. God punishes man by kicking him out of the garden. In Greek myth, Prometheus steals fire from Zeus and gives it to man. Zeus then punished man by opening Pandora's box which gave the world all of its ills. It's the same shit, only in the form of poor Jewish plagiarism. Read the real myths as they're the original versions of the riddles of the universe, the secondhand versions have lost much of their meaning.

Even fucking Jesus getting crucified on the cross and shedding his blood to rid the world of sin is a rip-off of Mithras slaughtering the cosmic bull, spilling it's blood to cleanse the earth... Makes you question whether or not Jesus even exited as a person, no?

All new religions are made.

1 thing in ancient civilization was commom. They had more than 1 god. Greeks, indians, Egyptians. All of them. That's something you cant miss.

Probably yeah

Oh and the only real devil worshippers are the cult of Moloch, which is very and terrifyingly real.

If Lucifer is the adversary of God and God is actually evil (he's very pro-jewish, mind you) he's basically the same as Prometheus who is actually awesome and should be considered the patron god of mankind. Meanwhile Yahweh is a reflection of Zeus who would only benefit man in exchange for something, rather than based on the goodness of his heart/desire to expand divine beauty as was the case with Prometheus.

BUT Luciferians in modern times are edgy LARPers who are wannabe Moloch worshippers, they're just too poorly read to know that Moloch is the actual most evil power from their belief system (Canaanite pantheon) who will give them anything in exchange for the most sinister of sacrifices.

SO:
>Yahweh (God): neutral but mostly bad because he mostly benefits Jews
>Lucifer: who the hell cares he's a secondhand character that's based off Prometheus, if you want to invoke such an entity just invoke Prometheus himself
>Jesus: also a secondhand character but has a lot of power as a thoughtform because of stupid people not realizing the original entity was Mithras.
>Mithras: fucking based. Study up on this absolute bro because he's the actual savior of mankind, while Prometheus is the one who put the Gnostic spark of life into you.

Attached: IMG_20170629_004510.jpg (472x414, 69K)

>Oh and the only real devil worshippers are the cult of Moloch
God is Moloch and all the other characters too, as the chracter of God is a chid killer time God, and then he promises to bring you back to life but doesn't

Attached: 183e8fd137fad73173e5c213adeccbd8.jpg (236x354, 18K)

Hopefully we will soon study all modern religions like the mythologies they are. They only receive special consideration because enough people give power to it.

bump

Protect yourselves, Anons

Never believe anything From a Jew when they tell you history.

Attached: rtyhjm.jpg (637x477, 119K)

Czeched

Attached: 1510276498397.png (605x558, 363K)

Attached: jews.png (919x737, 12K)

i love these old drawings or paitnings whatever you call 'em where can i get more? my local library has nothing on topics of jews and the occult and child sacrifice.

wheres the shooped face from

Attached: image.jpg (643x866, 84K)

>Literally what Satan wants you to believe.

Nice try.

>God is actually evil (he's very pro-jewish, mind you)
I'm guessing you never bothered with the New Testament.