All of my sorrow

>Be me 28, 5'9" 268lbs

>Believe since 2007 that most women my age are feminists nor even bother with them.

>Default into 'MGTOW'

> Don't attempt at any self-improvement due to this

>Turn on You tube today

> Find that two Right wing women where born a couple of years after me....

>mfw

Attached: Why am I wasting my life.jpg (688x1536, 232K)

lose some weight chunky

Do you justify the fact you can't get women because they're feminists or because you're morbidly obese?

women are a waste of time and money

you didn't lose anything

You did this to yourself. There is only one solution.

>Default into 'MGTOW'

Main reason why the MGTOW meme is retarded. Most men dont have the will to do anything worthwhile unless they have a wife and children to protect and provide for.

Dude, at 5'9'', you can't afford to be 20 lbs overweight, let alone 100 lbs.

Buy a bicycle, ride it every day, longer every day. Nothing else matters except getting into shape, it's the ONLY thing you can do that will make the slightest bit of difference.

How do you get so fat? I'm truly curious. I eat nothing but shit and never exercise and I'm slightly pudgy at worst. Do you just constantly shovel food in your mouth, and keep eating even after you're about to burst?

My classmate started working out this past January, and has gone from from 285lbs to 196lbs. He says he fasts as well. Look into it dude. Quit being a faggot. Grab life by the horns and fuck it.

6'3" 250lbs here. I've never had a problem finding women

just lose weight, and in 2 years time you'll be banging college chicks. I'm 33 and never imagined I still would be when I was much younger.

MGTOW was the only effective psy op they've ever gotten done. Yea lots of women are shit right now. But if you are up front with your views, don't mince your words they will either run or be right for you. People failing miserably at communication and being afraid to say what they want / need is the only reason we've gone this far down the rabbit hole.

>liberal scam artists
>right wing

wut

Attached: V0oQS.gif (398x286, 1.62M)

Attached: 1520891673675.jpg (1096x900, 125K)

Please exercise. You'll feel better, I promise. That's a really unhealthy weight. You could have a heart attack soon.

Ah to be 28 again. You're still very young fatso. Sort yourself out.

You have it good OP.
I Was the same way.

>be me, barely graduated high school and sat on my fucking ass doing nothing but smoke weed and drink, sucking at cs:go trying to play cause it was the thing to do
>delivering Chinese food
>fucking disgusting damaged sluts that I always regretted after

Got to community college
Decided "fuck this I'm gonna move to Germany and work for _____"

"Maybe I'll find a girl with good morals, huge tits and a good heart that will come with me"

>be on tinder

MET THE FUCKING CEO''s daughter of ______ company
>good morals
>huge tits
>good heart
>lives lavishly
Came here for school for a year

Proceed to fuck everything up with her and make false promises and lie and fight because I was raised shitty and probably have brain damage from daily vodka, Benadryl and 2g of weed a day for 7 fucking yesrs

Couple weeks ago drive her to airport, she texts me nonstop for days after

I came clean that I failed a few classes after numerous times tellin her I'll get shit together

Bombard her with texts for a week because she got distant

Tells me to find another woman and to fuck off essentially

Been like that for 8 days and I just text her every day now telling her I miss her, and cry in my shit New York neighborhood

Reads the texts but doesn't answer prob cause scared I'll suicide

Tfw she's probably taking an uncut german dick right this moment

Tfw I'm still delivering food

That's true self hatred. Best luck in the world squandered after months of second chances that I didn't deserve

Gonna try to make it there hopefully by early 2020, if she doesn't want I'm just gonna an hero somewhere in the Netherlands.

dont worry bro theres always hope

and yes i just samefagged pathetically

Maybe it's time to wrap things up.

>Default into 'MGTOW'
One of the core tenets of MGTOW is self-improvement. You're a fucking retard.

You lost two bandwagoning whores with a triple digit bodycount, you sound like such a fucking faggot praising used goods

Damn son. You need to pull together.

you ate your way into this, you can bike your way out.

I don't know, man. Have you seen that new Xbox? Pretty sweet.