Jim Goad live on JF's show deleted from Youtube

I got one of those "bell notices" that JF was going live with Jim Goad from an hour ago but when I click on it says the video was removed by the user. Anyone know what happened with this?

Attached: 1511296939364.jpg (678x666, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOuMRAwgbns
youtube.com/watch?v=HqtD86ZHh0Q&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=ucn-ntCzV0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sometimes it means JFG is still sanitizing the video so it won't get shoahed and he won't get strikes

I don't know who she is but I want to hit that woman in the face

Attached: islam.jpg (480x360, 15K)

She already hit the wall face first.

Attached: image 14.02.15.jpg (3534x994, 310K)

FUCK, THE ONE TIME I DECIDE TO NOT WATCH LIVE

Just like /ourboi/ Pat!

Attached: just little.jpg (629x616, 252K)

source for the after pic?

JF removes the videos after the stream in order to censor, so he doesn't get a strike

Attached: love is gone.jpg (800x612, 64K)

I watched it live. Nothing in it even worth censoring.

The chat was spastic as hell. Goad stated off by shitting on the alt-right because we are anti-race mixing, anti-gay, anti-degeneracy, etc and not anything goes lolbergtardians like him, which caused the entire chat to start autistically screaming "HE'S A JEW!!!!" even though he's not. It was pretty pathetic.

Jf is a pussy. Goad probably said something that scared him in terms of getting his channel Shoah'd. He did the same thing with youcis

youtube.com/watch?v=DOuMRAwgbns

NO

Attached: no_lauren_waifu.jpg (720x695, 89K)

More

Attached: 1528289748438.jpg (552x920, 40K)

was when he said "can we say jews on youtube? Maybe we just can't say kill them all?" or something like that

jim goad was on warski w/ jay dyer two days ago discussing the boomer question

you guys didnt miss much more of the same old Goad stories.

I hate the direction JF went on with all the chicks. His long intellectual conversations are great.

I don't care for sub par Fash the nation with a chick.

>what is different makeup, hair style, lighting, and clothing

You can tell he's thirsty as hell.

Where's Emily Youcis?

I asked this on one of his videos. Apparently he chose rose over youcis because he was scared of having his channel striken.

>when Jow Forums makes another thread about you

Attached: 48693614.gif (480x270, 2.48M)

Nope, if you watch the actual video where he announces the co-host he said that Emily didn't have time to do the show so he couldn't have chosen her anyway

That girl doesn't know how to style her hair. She looks terrible when she lets her hair all down. It's such a big improvement when she has it all back and she shows her face.
She's weird and autistic which explains why she's into politics but this also explains why she doesn't know what looks good on her and what does not.
Somebody please tell her on twitter cause I feel so bad every time I see her and she has her hair like second pick.
She should ask Faith for some advice or something...

Attached: 1528337806150.jpg (408x360, 22K)

LIAR
HOW DARE YOU STAND WHERE SHE STOOD

>Doesn't realize is first she looks like an 8.5 and in other like an 4.5.

What is she so busy with?

What vid? Post a link please.

I'm just stating what I heard. I'm not saying it's fact

Where did I say anything remotely like that retard?

How the fuck would I know

Rose is cute.
CUTE

>she should ask the ugly shitskin for advice

Attached: 029857be0a0b6638ebca0d7e803f8534adda67c5ca7f0b4a8cb5694311d4e3cf.jpg (480x480, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HqtD86ZHh0Q&t=6s

bumping for Goad

Attached: 11-11-111.jpg (800x172, 17K)

Attached: 1528477419511.gif (500x280, 884K)

She's an animator.

This. Sometimes there is lag while he is making highlight clips and reuploading.

He got a wife and kids

Something tells me that doesn't matter too much to a lifelong serial pussy crusher like JF. But people who say he's thirsty for Lauren are just projecting. We all thirst for Lauren.

She isn't coming back. And that's a good thing.

for Jim Goad

Attached: buttoflewis1.jpg (1893x855, 649K)

It should have been her

Attached: emilyyoucistits.gif (300x169, 1.69M)

I know. But the way he behaves around EVERY woman leads to me believe his wife is dusty as fuck. I've seen the type before, he just wants a decent looking woman and can't stand his old lady

JF is looking to be the dominant force in his show. Emily is a Chad like him and the chemistry would be all wrong and probably combative when she edges toward getting his channel shoahed or him charged in a Canadian kangaroo court. You only think that because you're stupid, or you're a d&c shill, which would explain your flag.

Better than boring and no chemistry Lauren Rose.

Attached: emilyyoucisglasses.jpg (1253x937, 118K)

>complains about JF's show with Lauren
>claims it'd be fixed if Emily was picked
definitely d&c shill. you watch that show for JF or you don't watch it at all.

>he unironically likes a fat whore(literal non-white loose piece of trash) that got the first video she was on taken down

Attached: 1516714176227.png (419x398, 191K)

qt

No he just wants Emily's crazy pussy

You're right.

She is (when she doesn't have her hair down) but is also very annoying when she says stupid stuff on twitter, stuff which she doesn't understand.

Like what

Patrick Little is a low IQ loser.

Emily seems like the type of woman that needs a strong dicking. I'd be willing to do it. 24 years of aggressive virgin energy released in one night with her would trigger an earthquake.

on the infinitely tiny chance LR is reading this she should know i'd take her out to a walk in a garden and hold her hand so fucking hard she'd be sore for days

I want to draw Lauren like one of JF's French girls.

Attached: arteeest.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

- She has a naive support on Trump.
- Gets easily excited for inconsequential stuff that Trump does.
- She holds a dumb position on abortion (effectively she wants 30 million more nonwhites)
- Is pro life even in terms of rape incest etc
- Doesn't know if evolution is real (LOOOOOOOOL)
- Get massively influenced from the shit that Fuentes says.
- Thinks the US is in a better position than the UK without realizing the current demographics and the fact that Europeans intrinsically have an understanding of themselves and who they are and that this is their land while Americans do not. This is a huge difference.
Some of that stuff she has been expressed on JF's livestream.
These are a few topics without getting extremely specific. I could probably think of more.

I don't care about her criticism of Patrick Little. Though she was annoyingly bullshiting afterwards saying, 'all I asked was a question, I genuinely was curious if he was serious or not'. Everybody understands that this question was asked in the form of criticism.

Attached: 1521813300121.jpg (1600x1024, 197K)

I don't know, but Jim Goad is a Boomer faggot anyway so it doesn't matter.

I would love to dump a nice warm nofap Day100 load deep into her receptive fertile pussy. Then she can do something useful for a change.

Her Trump love is retarded.

The pro-life position is only retarded if you're an exterminationist. Most racists don't want to kill thousands or millions of non-whites. If you're pro-life, you can't simultaneously be okay with abortions for incest, rape, minorities, genetic defects, etc. unless you're okay with euthanizing/exterminating these people when they're alive. So, no. You're the retard.

>supporting Trump is naive
You're a kike shill too?

I agree with the Emily Youcis stuff. She is much more fun and actually has some charisma. Lauren isboring and plain. She fulfills the same demand as Lauren Southern: parroting basic trad talking points to LARPing betas.

Emily Youkis looks like a fucking Eskimo.

>Naive support for Trump is the same as saying supporting Trump is naive.

It looks nothing like her you faggots. Stop posting this.

Attached: 1rmvai.jpg (1706x2560, 663K)

The US is in a way better position than the UK, but you keep believing.

I came

Whos jim goad and why should I care?

What is she animating currently?

>That Jay Leno chin

Goddamnit

She's in Korea finishing her cartoon and went internet dark to focus. She'll be back in a week or so.

She's such a pretty girl.

Emily couldn't do it because she's focusing on her cartoon.

The video was deleted by YouTube.

Attached: DfNpaR0XUAEGUuE.jpg (410x303, 7K)

>The pro-life position is only retarded if you're an exterminationist
why wouldn't you want less opponents. There is no benefit to creating policy that increases their number.

It's about subscribing to a moral system. I will not back a movement that supports killing babies.

You will lose if you are unwilling to enact policy in your favor. You have chosen the future where your children will be wage slaves in a nation where they are reviled and have no political representation.

Oh shit it's UP now!

youtube.com/watch?v=ucn-ntCzV0E

Attached: JF.jpg (440x422, 25K)

I would rather support a natalist movement for whites. I would never support the murder of children, shit is Satanic.

Who the fuck is Jim Goad and why should I care?
Also, that girl is cute.

Keek that was fast. Does makeup somehow dry up your cunt?

She looks pretty in the recent streams. That was probably a bad picture.

Castrate yourself you fucking faggot

Attached: Anglin Gimp.jpg (800x640, 135K)