Have you taken the Gold-pill, pol?

The gold standard would obliterate the kikes. Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't.

Attached: gold.jpg (770x433, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Reserve_Act
youtu.be/AeGTV6fvgaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is very true. that's why they try to make gold nuts seem so crazy.

ending fraction reserve banking is the way to break the jews

That's not silver related; ((((gold shill))) trying to take our minds away from silver.

its just a useless shiny thing. sold all my gold years ago. major meme.

This.
Silver is nice too
Its the perfect currency

I took the platinum plug, it's a suppository.

Attached: il_fullxfull.1294016293_7pnt.jpg (1600x1067, 86K)

GOLD FEVER!!!
THERE'S GOLD IN THEM DARN HILLS!!!!

>t. a country who got fucked by importing too much fucking gold
That's only partly a solution, the other is removing the existence of a central bank

>substance that has been valued by nearly all civilizations across the globe for the last 5000 years
>useless

Currency competition would be the best solution in the longterm, I agree. In the short term the USA needs a stronger dollar.
Nice.
Brilliant
This. People don't understand that gold it's money because of its properties and that bring consensus.

What did (((they))) mean?

Attached: pm-dlr-ratio.png (302x512, 133K)

Attached: GoldValuation.jpg (600x476, 120K)

who do you think owns all the Gold you dumbass? you think the little stacks you wackjobs have in your basements are even class to the tons and tons of silver and gold the Jews have? they are named after the fucking stuff

Feminism is already obliterating the kikes.

Attached: 1408629482501.jpg (800x869, 183K)

Inflation and fraction reserve fucking the citizen in the ass
I don't get the reasoning
That's not a problem
Not at all. They will reign while fiat exists

>The gold standard would obliterate the kikes. Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't.

do you know why some coins have little ridges around their edges?

IT's a anti-counterfeiting measure to combat something known as "Coin shaving", a practice that was popular in roman times... where merchants would shave small slivers of precious metal off of each coin that passed through their hands, and then re-minted them and used them to buy stuff.

the coin ridges make this practice obvious upon even casual examination of the coin.

>The gold standard would obliterate the modern economy
fixd

Except that SLV is around $16, so it's more than just inflation. It's also that the market is completely manipulated by JPM. It's the greatest opportunity of our lifetime and normies be like ''uuuhhh dderrr mmuuhh blew chips"

no, it's not.
now ending fiat currency, that could be something.

>I don't get the reasoning

It's a chart showing the dollar value of US Treasury Gold holdings as a percentage of the US monetary base.
Gold was very overvalued in January 1980 when it hit $800/oz because the monetary base was nowhere what it is today. Since 2008 huge amounts of cash have been conjured out of thin air yet gold (and silver) languish in downtrends since September 2011. The resultant ratios between metals and the monetary base are at the lowest levels ever seen.

Can you explain to a brainlet how the gold standard will hurt the Jews.

Interesting
Would wreck ((their economy)), not the economy
Bitcoin started to crash when futures started.
NIce, thanks user
Printing money and lowering interest rates=bubbles and a society without foundation i.e. savings. No savings no investment no family = dependence of the gov.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Reserve_Act
youtu.be/AeGTV6fvgaM

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-221457.png (1080x1920, 350K)

And this is how (((they))) manipulate the price of gold downward. Huge orders to sell are placed in the middle of the night on the GLOBEX overnight market.

Attached: Gold Manipulation.png (1219x852, 21K)