How do Democrats have their older white voters so brainwashed?

My Dad would vote for a duck if you told him it was a Democrat. And it's not just him it's any one of them you talk to. They have such a blind hatred of Trump they honestly would rather see him fail than to see our Country prosper. how do we break this conditioning?

Attached: 1515462299741.jpg (480x480, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/publications/commentary/no-bill-clinton-didnt-balance-budget
nbim.no/en/the-fund/Market-Value/
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because Democrats are better for the economy and care about people

Republicans only care about the rich, the wealthy elites, the billionaire globalists and Wall Street.

Attached: unemployment rate according to trump supporters.jpg (1024x855, 158K)

Its old school types. Back in the day Democrats were all pro union. All the old school union guys took that pledge til the end. Same here my dad was in the UNION and stuck to the union democrat bs.

That's all I hear.
Post that when the line goes back up

Communists are retarded. They should have their right to vote taken away.

Your dad is a communist

you can ask the same thing for yourself and most of Jow Forums

You are so sure republicans are the best thing that you blindly hate Hillary or any democrat

Democrats are subhuman filth.

Fuck you and your stupid party that says white men need to pay reparations and to check their white privilege. You faggots can't even decide on how many genders there are. You are the party of bitterness, misery and envy.

oh obamaleaf do I have to BTFO you again like last night?
>FORD RAN HIS COMPANY INTO THE GROUND FROM 2010-2018
but he wasn't in charge since 2010, he gave the day to day op to his brother
>B-but he ruined it from 2014-2018
prove it
>Here look a lawsuit from his brother in law's wife
but the article doesn't have any of the losses by date. moreover it only stated deco chicago missing sales in 2016 when the lawsuit was filed in 2017. where are the rest of the evidence
>NAZI YOU'RE A FUCKING NAZI

Every election the dems in the rust belt temporarily stop screeching about killing whitey and pretend to be "blue dogs" to appeal to boomer unioncucks

Boomers fall for it everytime even when their "moderate dem" gets to the house/senate and votes with Pelosi 99% of the time, because boomers are cancer

JFK

wtf does doug ford have to do with this thread?

doug ford ran his company into the ground and now he needs those sweet sweet gubmint gibs for him and his entire family

u cuckboys got played

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

They counted a man working 3 jobs and making less than the 1 job he was working before as 2 jobs. Unemployment is artificially lowered right now.

but you couldn't prove that. you kept changing your story over and over again. face it obamaleaf, you are a liar and I caught you in the lie

no they didnt

right wing retards got upset when facts hurt their feelings so they made up retarded excuses

Attached: 95% full time.png (1168x908, 106K)

Lmfao!

They counted 3 part time jobs as 2 full time jobs. Learn your shit.

after doug ford lost the mayoral election he went back to Art Deco Labels. why the fuck do u dindu this? everyone knows this

doug ford fucking ran on his business record now u try to dindu him? LMAO that's fucking embarrassing

Attached: obama laughing3.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Obama job creation was 95% full time.

Not to mention they stopped counting people as unemployed if they stopped looking for work. Typical commie statistical lies.

and i asked you for proof yesterday which you couldn't prove

Attached: canada gdp debt.png (730x340, 18K)

Legacy status: terminally rekt

Attached: F8986ACD-B05B-40A1-A381-CF64E8B6BA37.jpg (500x728, 96K)

The woman pill works even on the boomiest, boomingest Boomer.

Attached: 8F667568-58B4-4274-884C-F6ED3488A544.jpg (1024x927, 198K)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, leaf.

Also this,

Men hate being raped by men in prison. Your argument is bullshit.

holy shit r u the retard that posted that yesterday and said look what trudeau did since 2008

everyone knows doug ford ran the company. that's what he fucking ran his campaign on. u dindus are hilarious.

Take him to a Mexican or black ghetto for a few weeks. Better yet, take him to a Mexican or black school so he can see how shitty and entitled the students are on the taxpayers dime. Do both.

>vote democrat
help poor and look forward but try to allienate morals and go too far with too little backing
>vote republican
morals and true majority rule but stuck with tax cuts for companies who leave America and idiots who bury silver because lizards will steal only gold

lose lose

no they didnt

that's another lie

BLS has tracked U4 for decades. Why don't u retards know this?

whenever facts hurt your feelings, u retards make up that they "changed it" lmao

Attached: fredgraphu4.png (1168x450, 35K)

What do you love more BBC or posting this retarded gif hourly?

did trump crash the economy already?

Attached: inherited.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Who balanced the budget in the late 90s?

My family lived in mass in the 80s and 90s. My father would take me with him to vote. Except for years were Teddy Kennedy was up for relection, there would always be 2 or 3 old women screaming that their ballot was broken because there was no kennedy to vote for.

Some ex 1960s hippie is too far gone at this point. Better to try and break the condoning of younger voters who are still capable of changing their ways.

I don't know.But,that guy looks like he needs to take the world's most brutal shit.

>refusing to vote for the party that talks shit about you openly and jokes about ending your country and your race is "blind hate"

You kikes would fit in better if you dropped the Plebbit flags. We'd still know, of course. Your nose is always visible.

Whenever facts don't line up with your worldview, just make shit up. That's how you commie fags operate. You fail at everything you do. But that wasn't real communism...

Back in the day, guys like your dad were called blue dog democrats.

if you really think donald trump cares about this country at all I feel bad for you.

Based Bill Clinton.

Who pissed away the Clinton surplus?

Spoiler: Republicans

Attached: BasedBill.jpg (602x399, 73K)

u people are mentally ill

this chart proves it

Attached: unemployment for poltards.png (600x103, 10K)

Attached: basedbill3.jpg (1840x1549, 412K)

He clearly cares more about the country than the last few presidents.

Programming they can't change even if they wanted to they are forced. Its slavery for the mind.
They will die soon and those who can think will replace these pathetic people.

My grandpa is in the silent generation. He votes Democrat because he says it's pro working class and pro empathy and says FDR saved us in the Depression and WW2. He says FDR helping people in the Depression prevented a full blown communist uprising.

that country being russia

Attached: cock holster.jpg (1240x1031, 222K)

why did I post this? to prove that you can't blame a person for something they weren't a pat of retard. you blame Ford for 2010 to 2018 when he gave randy the company in 2010. you are a failure. I beat you yesterday and caught you in a lie. good job you failure

Do they whine about it, Brenda? No, they just move on, because they’re men, and also, because they understand their orifices can’t be monetized, especially outside prison.

There is literally a labor shortage in Texas for high paying jobs working in the oil patch right now.

and you're forgetting his first term he destroyed the budget. it wasn't when newt and the contract to america second term did the budget become a surplus. why? because newt was the only one allowing his laws to pass

Also, how is that Venezuela working out...Bernie said they were a role model nation just a few years ago.

A fucking leaf.
You butthurt about Ontario?
Oh wait, you're a fag..you're always butthurt.

Homophobia isn't very progressive. You have shamed Obama this day.

Attached: barack_obama_crying2.jpg (620x412, 276K)

id say it was television. people were enamored by it and it was chock full of very subtle leftist propaganda and they were employing the technique of object/emotion association which is almost impossible to detect even today.
I think it holds true even today that the more media you consume the more leftist you become

Gen Xers fell for the "Reagan is bad" meme

Anything I show him doesn't matter, it always goes back to muh UNION.

>Based Bill Clinton
Who created the surplus?

Spoiler: Republicans

cato.org/publications/commentary/no-bill-clinton-didnt-balance-budget

Also, cite your sauce you turbonigger before spouting wild and crazy allegations.

Some are traumatized for life and get PTSD from it or even commit suicide. Prison rape should be taken far more seriously.

>bait and switch
the GOP runs on religious and racial identity, but then just gives tax cuts to Sheldon Adelson

Cable news mostly, they'll believe anything cable news tells them and it doesn't help if they also live in a peaceful suburban 90% white area. My grandparents even went to March 4 Our Lives and the Women's March in Chicongo, of course, they don't live anywhere near that Chicongo.

>cato
Literally propaganda

they watch the television

This goy gets it. Conservatives don't actually care about conserving anything. They are more interested in smashing things that society relies upon. All they care about is deregulation, lower taxes, destroying the welfare state, etc.

Attached: quote-there-is-no-such-thing-as-society-margaret-thatcher-71-18-35.jpg (850x400, 51K)

lmao why do u retards always thinking sucking dick is homophobic?

r u homophobic or something?

>You
Literally retarded

Attached: 1524180240119.jpg (631x696, 242K)

lmao it was democrats

they raised taxes on the rich

republicans pissed away the clinton the surplus the moment they got the chance

Attached: 1993 clinton.jpg (1074x510, 131K)

thx obama

Attached: job openings.png (1168x470, 64K)

You're hopeless dude. Believe what you will.

Thats exactly what I want.

nah ur just making shit up as always

based bill inherited a massive deficit from 12 years of republican rule and balanced the budget

reagan/bush were in charge for 12 years how many times did they balance the budget? none.

right wing retards can't handle money

Attached: basedbill6.png (1169x452, 166K)

actually he talks about Norway and Denmark but u retards are so fucked in the head u hear Venezuela when he says Norway

nbim.no/en/the-fund/Market-Value/

Attached: goptaxcuts.jpg (906x630, 275K)

Nice of Obama to wait until Trump got into power to start making the economy better.

I’m not pro-rape. My position is that females are in this unique position in that only they can claim victimhood status, collect alimony, be the victims of rape and abuse. Men are never the victims, and part of that is because it’s incumbent on us to keep it to ourselves, be men, and be strong, while women cash out at our expense on anything, no-fault divorce, hypergamy, you name it. Modern man does not have the cards dealt in anything resembling his favor, and you wonder why the world’s fucked up. So many white men want to contribute and be good dads and husbands but are deterred by the system. You need to recognize this, Brenda. Your ilk is much of what has created this dynamic, white men being the bad guys. You need to work to fix this timeline.

Communist believes we can tax our way to prosperity. Top Kek

Edgy

You think republicans are any different. It's a boomer thing you fuckhead.

Oh god it's another thread where Obama leaf makes 100 posts of pure bullshit, great

Attached: (You).png (1416x1600, 606K)

Not edgy at all but truth. I want the welfare state eliminated. Unlike Obama leaf your bullshit spam is actually true.

I used to be a Democrat you retard

The Democrats have gone insane with far left politics, I don't vote for them because they are actual retards. The Republicans aren't perfect, but at least they act like actual human beings and not screeching morons.

Attached: 1528074460929.jpg (711x949, 110K)

Good people are for equality, tolerance, inclusion and the little guy. I'm a good person too! I was out there protesting in the 60s after all! The Democrats say they're for equality, inclusion, tolerance, and the little guy. I better vote Democrat!

The democrats sort of need the far left. Without the far left they would be disempowered. Imagine a democrat and republican arguing. The democrat talks about saving jobs, keeping regulations in place, protecting the poor, etc. The republican talks about smashing that all down and replacing everything with the free market. Who is on the defensive? The democrat. Who is on the offensive? The republican. People vote for politicians that make them feel empowered. So the democrat would lose. This is why Regan and Thatcher won in the 80s.

So the democrats need identity politics to empower themselves and to put dominant groups on the defensive. They need to talk about smashing white supremacy, racism, the patriarchy, etc. otherwise they would be disempowered.

it was getting better for years

u people are just literally mentally ill

in america radical leftists are just democrats who are ahead of their times. conservatives are democrats who are behind the times.

A lot of boomers who are union are still very democrat but I've met quite a few who have started hating dems the last several years due to their shift in being all about minorities and faggots.
I'm surprised republicans haven't scooped up all of those union guys like ibew yet when dems have clearly forgotten about them

No it was shit and now everything's booming. But as you say thanks Obama. Things are better than ever now that you're out of office. Good Job!

Because they’re a bunch of dumb fucks and nigger lovers.

>goverment office jobs increases (this would include in the educatio department and also the gibs wether it be for veterans or civilians)
>more money being spent for further subsidies while wages rise in unions as the years gone by
>more debt is being amassed by dem states making their inflation rise through the years and the youth having to do more than one 1 non-full time jobs
>the green deal shitshow
>market crash in the 2008 didn't help for what would be left of the housing market thorugh the years
Sure, you can talk all you like about the ecoomy crashing.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
This guy and his family name has been on the news of the US for at least more than the Clintons by double the margin and actually tried to run once before.

I am not sure what you are showing with the unemployment graph, if you want to discuss shit that actually happened throught the years, have a seat on the grown ups table, cuz this kiddie shit is lacking on a mongolian board.

It's like he pretends not to see any of that at all, but muh union.

How does the BLS count unemployment?

what happened to the 42% unemployment rate?

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

Attached: phony3.jpg (750x1115, 107K)

same way they have for decades

Attached: phony.png (1376x1400, 1.38M)

imagine being this brainwashed

Attached: unemployment rate jobs.jpg (1000x667, 228K)

Through what mechanism do they count it?

Jim Webb's ok

the same mechanism for decades

Attached: unemployment for poltards2.png (620x140, 16K)

and your dad probably would not be able to compete in the private sector without union representation.

What does that pic have to do with what I'm asking? And which mechanism have they been using for decades?

Unlike you I actually lived under Obama's economy and it was 8 years of shit. Even the bush years had more opportunity. Luckily for Trump his policies finally started kicking in after he left office tho. Thanks Obama!