Really makes you think

Attached: IMG_20180608_205616.png (1080x786, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1qBhAG3TfM
merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/the-less-lovely-side-of-snowflake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ding ding ding I think we have our new shakespear who managed to crumble every possible buzzword into a mini poem

Really ponders my yonders, I have nothing to shill now.

Attached: 1483760624742.jpg (477x616, 90K)

And they still won in the end

In fight club it was a funny insult to call a guy a cute name.

The modern use of snowflake comes from personifying Tumblr users in 2012 that believed the world revolved around them. Coming from "special snowflake".

t. meme historian

>some fag tries to make fun of us for being mad because society tells 80% of us we're worthless and gives us no place to participate
>we feel deep resonance with the actions of his characters
>no matter how hard we try to better ourselves, 80% of us are always going to be seen as disposable
>we take his work and turn it into our own battle cry, like how niggers took back the word "nigger"

LOL UR PWND FASCISTS Y DNT U JUS GET A JOB N PAY UR TAXES 4 MY 6 BLACK BABIES SOMEONE GOTTA FEED DEM BABIES

Except Chuck didn't intend any of that... it was a fantasy that he twisted his own insecurities into. He wanted to be Tyler durden but knew he couldn't, so he sabotaged his character with his own personal flaws to make himself feel better about the thing that he could never be... good in bed. He knew he could never please a woman, which is why he was gay... and why he felt so fragile. The book was a giant case of projection because he, himself as the writer, was mentally ill.

Nice try though faggot. Also pic related.

Attached: sage-fb.jpg (1200x630, 56K)

>92% liked this book
It is a good book. I saw it after the film & was surprised how faithful the film was.
Zero Hedge & a million faggots ruined my fanboi fun though. Every third Myspace account was a Tyler at one time.
youtube.com/watch?v=O1qBhAG3TfM

"Mother is the word for god on the lips & hearts of all children."

Attached: 1519152865270.jpg (615x482, 43K)

This. Adam is conflating origins with a popular movie to spin a narrative in an attempt to counteract an insult that actually hurts their fragile feelings.

It's Starship Troopers all over again.

What is ST supposed to be mocking?

i thought the movie was about being a pushover faggot then going full psycho to finally find a balance between the two.

know when to hold em, know when to fold em.

Yes before Fight Club the word 'snowflake' never existed.

I read here that the director? was a total pinko fag & did his best to sabotage it by making everyone MAX FASH. Unfortunately he inadvertently make a masterpiece.

"In Missouri in the early 1860s, a 'snowflake' was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery—the implication of the name being that such people valued white people over black people. This use seems not to have endured."

merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/the-less-lovely-side-of-snowflake

It's about how men with no place and no direction turn to anger and violence, which is entirely correct, except that the guy who wrote it was making fun of it like we should just stop. When you're a man who likes men, it's difficult to understand why you don't just stop being mad that no one will have you, so you just say dumb shit like "you stupid boys should just be happy being rejected by society and getting nothing for your hard work"

>I read here that the director? was a total pinko fag

Doubt it, I think the director liked his movie, he just said that as an excuse to avoid being prosecuted by the SJWs.

Oldfag here. We were calling whiny people snowflakes in high school back in the 80s. I don't know when the Fight Club novel was written but am quite certain no one in my small redneck town read it if it was even written yet.

OP really did not understand the book.

What a dope.

I just read about it. It's apparently supposed to be a send-up of american militarism taken to a comical extent -- even when we take over the whole galaxy, we'll just find something else to murder.

Snowflake predates that faggot shit.

>lol no its just fun to call people pussies

Wtf I love banks now

Yes of course it's "male fragility" that causes people to become radicalized, and not the objective and measurable degeneration of society.

wtf I like snowflakes now

No. We call them snowflakes because they value uniqueness above all else. They will go to extreme lengths to make themselves believe that they are entirely unique in some aspect or another, despite the fact that they are just a bunch of retarded faggots like the rest of us.

>basic bitch reading of fight club
Author is definitely a fag though

There is lots of reddit tier film theory out there for Starship Troopers & Fight Club. Good stuff & a guilty pleasure, though I read it on tumblr I think back in the day.
I've learned to always take Jow Forumss opinion on films as gospel, then when you finally watch the HD steam you're pleasantly surprised. E.g. The new Mad Max & its rampant, overbearing feminism. lel

Attached: 1503221074060.png (1828x1025, 3.11M)

How do people not know this?
Fucking retards

And yet the left has unwieldily taken up "snowflake" themselves to project o their opposition. It's almost like they're ideologically vacant, as is always the case with a majority view.

I heard that from filthy frank

Really makes me think the left are retarded and will inject their redefined buzzwords into anything

Also never understood the zen enlightenment aspect of the story. But brainless have a hard time with these things.

He also forgot to mention that the "redpilled" meme comes from an overrated movie that was created by literal trannies.

You shitlarks like to say we can't meme and yet your memes are appropriated from lefitst and LGBTQA+ media

Fight club didn't invent snowflake. Fight club is piece of nihilistic post modern junk.

O

O

F

It's the elementary schools saying everyone is a special snowflake since forever. The snowflakes can't comprehend that people see through their sculpted efforts to seem unique.
They keep making a new origin story every month.

Attached: spurdoconcerndisco.jpg (935x935, 274K)

see
The analogy is also flawed because the bombs failed to go off in the book, likely because he was simply a crazy person who did not know how to make a fucking bomb. It didn't seem to be particularly clear, but I also assume that he never even got a cult following, or any of that other shit. It was just a crazy guy living in a shitheap of a house, who was constantly talking to himself. No woman. Nothing. Just him and his imaginary friend.

There also seems to be a nod to this line of thought too. When he's in the mental institution at the end of the novel, one of the orderlies indicates that he's a member, I think it ended with something like him thinking that all of the other members were around his bed telling him they were ready to try again or something. The chances of something like that happening were so improbable that it seemingly meant to show that the guy was just plain insane, didn't know how to make a bomb, and imagined the entire thing.

And belittling someone with a severe mental illness? What a shit lord.

Attached: 1486354078141.jpg (640x640, 68K)

pretty sure the left just memed you cucks out of a job. your move, pill swallowers

Attached: 1488048310084.jpg (640x714, 105K)

You seem to be a little confused OP, let me see if I can help straighten you out.

Attached: 1528506082563-1-.png (1590x786, 191K)

>I see in the fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars, advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives, we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off.
T. Snowflake